Page 88 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,400 of 7098

Thread: FIFA 19 - Sponsored by Promes to Sevilla

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Yeah I get it. Let me know if you change your mind.

Anyone know when Winter Upgrades will be due?

I'm also hoping for something big tonight, although I'm not sure what we're due. Shevchenko is gone in 20 mins so we may get another to replace him.
    It’s varied in recent years, but generally it’s around about now.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Yeah I get it. Let me know if you change your mind.

Anyone know when Winter Upgrades will be due?

I'm also hoping for something big tonight, although I'm not sure what we're due. Shevchenko is gone in 20 mins so we may get another to replace him.
    It’s varied in recent years, but generally it’s around about now.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perfect timing @how

Should get upgraded too.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had a cracking bronze pack session just now. Spent an hour opening them and ended up with more coins than I started with, two bronze upgrade SBC’s and now have over 500 players in the club.

On the cusp of Elite 2 for squad battles and I think I will play up to that now.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As much as he is end game material, I think I'm coming to the conclusion of selling CR7.

I keep going back and forth between doing it and not.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still can’t get over you packing him twice.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait what?

I thought he packed him once.

I packed him once as well.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had this crazy game in FUT Champions (myself on the right):

Came back from 3-1 down thanks to two headed goals from corners, and my opponent's Courtois made 19 saves. I would have been so tilted if I had slipped up on penalties, but instead it was pure relief as I saved 3 of his 4.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope @Mahow I've packed him twice. Once from a Mega pack in Gold 3 rewards, one in my pre-order pack about 2 weeks ago.

@thommo holy hell, 49 shots in one game? I bet that was satisfying.

I've just got a bit miffed myself. I was 12-1 and went into my next game. My opponent was penned back and 3 times stopped me with a last ditch tackle. I finally broke through and caused the mistake that lead to a penalty. His Eder Militao got sent off. The bastard quit as the ball was hitting the back of the net. Because the game takes a second or so for the 1 to go onto the scoreboard it didn't count as a win.
    Next match I went into was the most enjoyable one so far. Proper end to end stuff with great football by both me and my opponent. His keeper made a point blank save in the 89th minute to deny me. He then went up the other end and hit a pot shot from 30 yards that flew into the top corner. Can't complain about that.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just lost my first game today

The guy was much better and he beat me 3-0 but I should have made it harder. I barely got on the ball but I had 2 really good chances (at 0-0 at 1-0) but I didn't look as he moved his keeper and put it right at him.

5-1 today which puts me at 6-3 thus far.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bit of late night Bronze packing. Maybe some Squad Battles too though I'm afraid.

https://mixer.com/SupplyArtist393

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    8-3 and I'll bow out for the day.

Took me a little while to really click with Pogba and Rashford but it's starting to click now. Pogba is at 15 games, 4 goals and 5 assists (should be more if it wasn't for some poor finishing but what I like most about Pogba is the way he carries the ball) with Rashford at 15 games, 12 goals and 2 assists. Pretty good return considering it wasn't until his fifth game that he scored IIRC. I feel like I've shanked more shots than I would have with Crespo but I'm getting a hell of a lot more chances.

Not too keen on De Bruyne at CAM for some reason though. Aouar was so much better there and De Bruyne did more at CM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm tired of talking myself in and out of it so TTH decides.

Team 1:

Team 2:

Team 3:

Which would you take?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    11-5 which is the same I stopped on the last two times I played.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Secured Elite 2 in SB and with that will come the Futswap card I need to get IF Batshuayi, who will make a huge difference. I packed Coquelin earlier from a Premium Gold pack, so will be able to get the Batman on 10 chem.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After getting to 16 wins I've just conceded a 90th minute loser in 3 straight games. All 3 games saw me take the lead as well.

I seem to be losing the close ones this weekend. As such Ronaldo has sold. Sterling has missed a few good opportunities that I know someone like Neymar would have smashed in. I can upgrade the left side and it's not exactly like the striking options available are shit.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First walkout, Mane.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And Kondogbia, who is French according to his bio, but not his flag.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They finally updated half of him.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's going to feel like a massive upgrade on what you have. A quick search shows that Kondogbias UEL Live card remains French so all of the fears were for nothing.

I brought in Neymar, TOTY Marcelo and did Torres for the price of selling CR7. Pushed on to 20 wins and had 4 games left. I immediately lost to put the pressure on. Managed to win the next one but was well and truly super-keepered to a 1-0 loss. So 21 wins it is. Quite good considering I played 16 games in one sitting pretty much and was playing like ass at the start.

I put Marcelo in at CDM, moved Rijkaard to CB and moved Ramos out to LB. It's a lot of fun having him in the centre. He's a little terrier without the ball. With it, even better. He's a better passer than Ballack and has the dribbling ability to get himself out of trouble too. He's very good but I'm not sure he's 1m coins worth of good, if you want to play him LB.
    I'm considering selling him back. It'll allow me to bring in FFS Mendy, Varane, Headliner Lala and Mbappe.

It'll lose me a little having Varane and not VVD, however I'd be giving my RB a big upgrade, arguably upgrading my RM too.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does he remain French or remain French until his next update? Reddit seems to have no clue

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Does he remain French or remain French until his next update? Reddit seems to have no clue
    Remains French - there's always been that precedent for special cards, and when OTW were first released it stated that nation wouldn't change, so I'd expect that of all live items. I certainly hope so anyway. Although, it'll only be an issue in my current team.

Finished 20-9 after a marathon tonight. Got home at 11.20 and was sitting on 7-4. Benefitted from a lot of rage quitters in getting it done, but my eyes have been on stilts in the last hour but managed 13-5 from the session, glad to have put the effort in. All but one defeat were games I felt I should have won too, but for serious cheese - rebounds/deflections/ludicrous super keepering (including a guy who ended up winning 4-2 in extra time after I went all out, and messaged me after to say sorry for the manner of the goals - his de Gea made 22 saves ffs) etc, so I feel like I'm back around my best Fifa at the moment.

Looking to move to this once the Gullit SBC is released, should be affordable by selling Ramos, Griezmann and 3IF Lala, as I have a heck of lot of high rated players and 5 icons in the club for the Gullit as well as 525k before rewards are even landing.

Might start saving packs for TOTS, as I'm pretty set on that line up and so won't have much need for coins for a while, until Gullit is released.
    Last edited by The Merse; 11-02-2019 at 04:16 AM.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Merse View Post
    Remains French - there's always been that precedent for special cards, and when OTW were first released it stated that nation wouldn't change, so I'd expect that of all live items. I certainly hope so anyway. Although, it'll only be an issue in my current team.
    Last years FAQ says it would change

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultima...s-to-watch-faq

Q: What happens if a Ones To Watch Player changes nationality?

A: The Ones To Watch Player Item will be updated with the new nationality as soon as possible.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also had a wind down game after my last loss. Decided to try some things out, got another chance to score my favourite kind of goal. Nothing makes your opponent look an idiot more that that.

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/sniper-wol...video/69144887

I'm going to need to play a fair bit of Rivals this and next week. I'm on lates Friday and will have literally no time to play after that so will not be redeeming my WL entry. I'll probably take the coin reward to try and make up for it, but a nice pull in the 100k packs would certainly help things along.

I'm really hoping we get a better Icon at some point this/next week. I played against Gullit this weekend and he was a nightmare. Can't say I encountered POTM Rashford though.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive been transfer market banned and I think I knoethe reason why. Malcom MOTM came out on Friday night and I went and bought tons of his OTW card at max BIN at the time (75k which im now losing coins on). 24 hours later im banned. Ive contacted EA helpdesk, and EA twitter, and not even responce.

RIP.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Last years FAQ says it would change

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultima...s-to-watch-faq
    Hmmm. Fair. Now I’m worried.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think they would have done it by now though. Just seems weird

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’d be shite to do it. The potential to ruin the value of the owners cards in one fell swoop is too great a price for the sake of it.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SincereTheRebel View Post
    Ive been transfer market banned and I think I knoethe reason why. Malcom MOTM came out on Friday night and I went and bought tons of his OTW card at max BIN at the time (75k which im now losing coins on). 24 hours later im banned. Ive contacted EA helpdesk, and EA twitter, and not even responce.

RIP.
    EA came back to me with an automatted respoonce confirming im still banned becuase I

*Engage in coin distrubution
    *Buy coins
    *Sell coins

Im putting this down to buying the OTW Malcom card at midnight on Friday, and then being banned on Saturday morning. The Agent up to his old tricks again.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't do illegal things.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didnt. Well I dont think I did. If that is the reason why I was banned in the first place. Im guessing at this point but the timeline adds up. Buying a card for its maximum BIN hoping it gets increased which it did. Im guilty as charged lad.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the max BIN was above the current going market rate, and you bought a lot of them at that max BIN, that's why you've been banned, yes.

Their algorithm will have assumed you were shifting coins from one account to another.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Managed to get to 11-8 last night so another Silver 1 finish and re-entry for next weekend. One day I'll get the 30 games in and push for a better rank. I'm a little disappointed as I started 5-1 and could have done better, but a combination of some poor decisions from me and some good opponents meant I went on a little losing streak.

Griezmann once again was the king - 19 games (3 of them where the opponent quit before the 35th minute), 20 goals, 10 assists. If I have the coins I might upgrade to an IF Griezmann.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Cech sbc looks easy to do for a 91 rated card. Not sure he's better than De Gea though.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assuming Futbin is right Howard is 20k cheaper than the cheapest 89 and Cech is the second cheapest 91, then plus packs

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I possibly have enough in my club to do that Howard. I won’t because it would be nuts, but given I’ve only been on this account for two weeks if gives you an idea of what’s possible with pack only.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    If the max BIN was above the current going market rate, and you bought a lot of them at that max BIN, that's why you've been banned, yes.

Their algorithm will have assumed you were shifting coins from one account to another.
    In effect, it's not illegal things, just damn daft things only a bot should be doing...

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll do Howard and Cech due to the overall cost being the same as for a pair of 89 & 91's, and I can use Cech in the B Team as an upgrade on Ederson. Shame he'll never fit in the A team as he looks great.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Merse View Post
    In effect, it's not illegal things, just damn daft things only a bot should be doing...
    I did wonder why he'd be paying over the market rate, but hey ho.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the pack only team now, chem styles (all basic but going to apply some that I have tonight) and positions correct.

Allan, Rami, Deulofeu and Tierney on the bench, with the latter coming on as sub for the cheeky scouser.

In terms of the club, I've opened so many 400 coin bronze packs that I've been able to do 3 of the Icon Humble beginning SBC's and now have the following in terms of players:

2 Special
    123 Gold
    98 Silver
    957 Bronze
    1,180 Total

Have 35k of coins on hand. After packing Sterling most of the Gold Premium Packs I've opened have been wank (as you'd expect), so might turn my attention to silver packs for the time being and see how that flies. I'll need to do them at some point if I want to start completing league SBC's. Have 7 players for one of the Chinese teams, but that's the closest so far.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did Cech and Howard for 65k total using about 70% players in the club, of which about half were already unradeable SBC fodder. Packed an In Form, a Pizzi (83 going for 5.5k right now), along with 5k of discard duplicates and some useful consumables so I'm happy with that.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ultra prime icons?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EA's share price woes are really hitting them hard.

"So cunts, we need to fleece some more money out of muppet user base, what's the plan?"

"Well Sir Bastard, next up is Lunar New Year"

"I like it, what's the approach? Boost all the household names phoning a living in in China and stick them in packs?"

"Er no, we normally do a 2 for 1 pack promo"

"YOU FUCKING WHAT?"

"Well, we normally give a bit back to the people who're still playing this version with us"

"Well that's not fucking happening, we need to SELL more packs not give them away you moron. What about Icons, let's stick them on an SBC timer so that people feel compelled to buy packs for fear of missing out"

"Er, we've tried that already the last time you flip...suggested we do something more profitable"

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fuuuuuuuuu.

Just played a single player game to get that Northern Lights kit but I forgot to put a Finnish player in.

Was trying to master the croquetas move but it only seems to come off about 4-5/10 I attempt to do it. A lot of times I do a little flick which actually could be quite useful but I don't know how to do that reliably either.

Edit: Okay I've got them both. Youtubers said it doesn't matter where you're facing when doing the Croquetas but it does.
    Last edited by Sir Andy Mahowry; 11-02-2019 at 10:17 PM.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That reminds me, I packed an Icelandic bronze and got that kit last night. I quite like it.

Two back to back wins in Rivals secures me two more untradeable mega packs for Thursday. Played a right couple of twats with super teams who didn't like being beaten by my cobbled together shite and pissed around pausing and time wasting as a result.

Still, that's 12.5% of the way to the weekend league with my heroes.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahhhh nothing like blowing your wallet out to get Prime George Best because reasons for them to say hey you know what mate how about we just make him a LITTLE better.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to score a header in this without doing the stupid cross, playing 4-2-3-1 or having Ibra in the team?

I've got a Gladiator on IF Bats and he's scoring, but I can't get him anywhere near a cross.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need the cheap cross.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What cross is this? I literally never score crosses.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LB + X or L1 + Square. It's the only cross I seem to score with that isn't the El Tornado one. People who play me have success whipping one in, however.