Page 83 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,150 of 7098

Thread: FIFA 19 - Sponsored by Promes to Sevilla

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.futbin.com/19/player/18173/Wayne%20Rooney

Flashback Rooney. Looks damn good bar the shocking stamina.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got crap rewards too. Feel like I’ve peaked with this for TotY and am rapidly losing interest as a result.

My team’s as good as I ever hoped it would be so I’ve lost the motivation to play. It’s a very similar feeling to Bethesda games where there's a level cap and you’ve reached it.

Definitely need to do pack only no transfer market next year.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally packed a Future Stars, it's only Grimaldo and it's untradeable but that pink flare

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can’t be the only one a bit bored of the same cards getting the no real reason specials? Rooney got FoF and FUT Birthday last year. Luiz and Cole seem to get them every year too.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got trolled again. I may cry. Now have to use one of my untradeable Kosielny in an SBC. Got Buffon in one before as well.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a bad 81+ double pack:

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just did George Best's 88 for 27k with the rest all untradeables.

My reward in the Ultimate pack:

Mother fucking Saul, not even a pissing walk out.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy Mahowry View Post

I know I've had good luck this year but what even is this shit?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After the post above that how, stfu

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Put my garbage TOTW items into knocking off the World Class and 86 squad from Rijkaard. No walkout from either pack so I put the shit into 81+ upgrades.

Got my own FFS Bentancur now. He looks exactly what I want from a CDM/CM in regards passing, height and defending. Going to be hard to squeeze him into my team though.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FFS Mahow. Fair play, you're owed some luck, GF.

Nothing for me today, but made about 70k off the Bayern, Stuttgart and ASSE MM players had.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck it, I've redeemed my WL points.

Really not that hard for me these days to get to 11 at a minimum.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow fuck you i want that betancur so bad

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chucked all the untradeable shit into Rijkaard for the sake of packs back. I've now done the 86, 84 and World Class sections for the cost of 1 TOTW player and 1 position change card.
    That's essentially 330k off the price, for the cost of maybe 25-30k.

I have 300k left on the nose, with the UCL Live Pulisic still sat on the list. I could tick off all other parts of his SBC, leaving only exchanging the Icon.

However the Icon I'll be using is Baresi, whose SBC will cost 540k. I could get all of his SBCs, bar the last 86 one ticked off and gamble with the packs. I'd need to make 55k worth of player back to make that way around worthwhile.

Essentially I'd like to do something that leads to opening packs whilst these FFS Players are in them. That purple flare is lovely.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I packed an untradeable FFS Guendouzi and he looks really good as an all-round B2B midfielder. Ive got a dilema now as I cant really fit him in my current team as an improvement staticiylly. Add untrade Pogba, Zlatan and Tevez and ive got a nice problem. I want to place the whole front line (Mane-Aguero-Mahrez) with IF LW Hazard being 100% one of the replacments. Maybe an icon to replace Aguero who is fast and strong. RW im not too sure about. Changing formation could be an option. How is 41212 narrow?

I have just under 1 million to spend. Thoughts?

https://www.futbin.com/19/player/177...o%20Guendouzi/

Last edited by SincereTheRebel; 25-01-2019 at 10:24 AM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Romanians are selling like crazy with the new Sbc. Shame this Sbc didn’t come earlier when it was expected and I invested in a bunch of cheap gold ones. Now I’ve got One gold and a few high silver rated ones.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will complete Baresi. I can see Henry/Vieira/Gullit requiring not just an Icon but also a couple of high rated squads with Icons, so his 93 rating should justify it and I can do it all for about 150k.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got that mega pack SBC reward and it worked out very nicely. 1 76 rated In Form, and then an 81-83 player pick pack that contained 83 IF Muriel, so that’s reduced Baresi by another 30k or more for me.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday ended up being a really busy day of FIFA with rewards, some SBCs and my eventual decision to continue with the 14 single match wins objective. Probably shouldn't have carried on, but being almost halfway there made me not want to waste my initial progress.

Rewards were fairly average - my two player picks were 82 Diogo Jota, and 87 Sommer. As for the packs, I had 3 50k rare player packs and 4 35k mega packs, and the best I managed was Fekir. Turned out ok as I immediately put him into the Ligue 1 side for the objective. I was really hoping for some more SBC fodder at the worst but barely managed any other 83s throughout.

So I went onto the objective, and things started really poorly. First 5 games of the night resulted in just 2 wins, and 3 losses where I was being outclassed comfortably. I assessed the situation (it was getting fairly late at the time), and figured 6 more wins would take a while but SHOULD be doable. This is where I came to the conclusion that the regular Memphis Depay is honestly one of the best strikers in the game, at least for me. He scored in pretty much every game as I romped to within one win of the objective, but fatigue was hitting me at this point and I slipped to two awful losses - one to an extra time winner, and the second to a guy who completely destroyed me from the 1st minute onwards.

It was 2am at this point, work was only 5 hours away but I thought fuck it, I'm going for it and matched against a team with Neymar, IF Mbappe, RTTF Fekir, etc. Flashback Ibra came straight off the bench too. The game was fucking nuts, my opponent played 4-2-4 and couldn't defend for toffee, but he was lethal any time he got to within 35 yards of my goal. We traded goals continuously (Depay getting 3), until in the 90th minute, purple Paulinho (the Swedish league special card) drilled in from the edge of the box to give me a 7-6 lead. There was still time for his Ibra to incredibly miss a 1-on-1, but I held on and finally completed the objective.

Extremely satisfying finale to the night, but I am utterly paying for it today in work. Oh, and I redeemed my WL points, but I'm so fucking tired I can't see myself playing at all tonight....

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watching this Champions Cup on Twitch. It's already worrying how much El Tornado crossing I've seen.

I mean if I get Mahrez doing it and get Zlatan up against a fullback it's game over. There's only real Van Dijk who can challenge him in the air at CB, never mind fullback.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has the patch gone in on consoles yet?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Servers down.

I'd love an extension.

Man(c) of the People igor_balis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Servers down.

I'd love an extension.
    Quite annoying as I got back from work the most IN THE ZONE FOR FIFA I've been for ages.

Currently repping:

Thinking about upgrading Alba to Marcello but not sure if he's worth the extra coin? Also part of me feels like I should be looking to "improve" on pocket change Kondog but I feel like there's nobody I could buy for even 50* his coin value that would actually be better than him. Could always replace him or Partey with Modric or someone, but cus I'm so shit at defending I quite like having two destroyers there.

Anyone got any ideas of affordable improvements for the team?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could save up for RTTF Kondogbia.

If he gets an upgrade (Valencia should breeze past Celtic) then he's going to be magnificent.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could save up for RTTF Kondogbia.

If he gets an upgrade (Valencia should breeze past Celtic) then he's going to be magnificent.
    would love to but i'd need to sell the rest of my team as it stands. tho I could just hoard coins from weekend league/rivals/squad battles for about 5 weeks and get him. could get Bale in half the time, but I didn't really like him when I had him before

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's no point, he'll get an upgrade in 3 weeks if they win the first league and if he does his price will increase again.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lend us 500k mate

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.futbin.com/19/player/177...m=10&schem=100

I've put Scholes up for sale as I want to try him.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by igor_balis View Post
    lend us 500k mate
    I have 148k on hand right now.

You can have 8k.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just packed IF Callejon from the Mega Pack SBC. He's worth 50k and there's no way I'm using him with a 2 star weak foot so I'm going to cash in.

Speaking of cashing in, with all of these SBCs out requiring IF cards, I'm tempted to sell up on the cards that I have in squads but rarely use. Even 83 Vecino and 82 Pellegrini look like they're selling for 30k+, and OTW Alisson is now somehow 90k. Only problem is with this inflation in the market, it is tough to upgrade my Weekend League squads without paying way over the odds.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WL extended by 24 hours \0/.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raul and Aouar will swap in game.

I'll also bring on Bentancur around 65/70 minutes in for Kondogbia as his stamina is a little low for my play style.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MOTM Cards

Promes OTW Should be upgraded.....its also a futswap.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad I got Promes now. I pulled an MOTM Jakanbashch from a Mega Pack in the Baresi SBC this morning. Only decent pull truth be told, but glad to get Baresi for about 100k+’opportunity cost’ as I now have three Icons to field in the untradeable B team and until they go toward the big boy icons. May do Nakata as well, as I’m struggling to find things to spend coins on outside of TOTYs otherwise. I’d really like to get two big boy icons this year - Gullit and Henry or Vieira and Ronaldo etc.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn I literally just claimed Da Costa last night as well. I even looked at buying his OTW at the same time. 50k per card profit if you got on it. The weekend league extension is also great. Was way too tired last night and the Royal Rumble is on tomorrow.

Took a good look at my squad last night. I'm reasonably happy with the first team, minus Sane really. Fabinho does a job, but will be replaced very soon.

It's probably time for tough decisions regarding, POTM Auba, Sterling and Flashback Alves. All 3 are high rated cards that could be very useful in SBCs. The former 2 are now quite unlikely to get into my team again, whereras Alves would, if I were to bring in Mbappe again.

Given Nakata is 100k cheaper than Baresi I could put my 300k into him, which would complete all but the last part, Aubameyang and Sterling would make it significantly cheaper to the point where that, plus the packs from the previous parts mean I could do it. I could then turn him straight into Rijkaard. I'd be broke then, assuming no pack pulls, but my CDMs sorted for the majority of the game.

It does rely on pack pulls to complete it this weekend though. Not sure if worth the gamble. Winter upgrades could push Auba and who knows maybe Sterling up.

Also the FFS Fan SBC is a bit of a joke. You have to grind out the objective to even get it, then they want 160k off you? No thanks.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish I’d done Alves. At the time, the H/L put me off, but having experienced Marcelo, I was a fool. If they bring it back during TOTS and I’m still with Lala TIF then I’ll upgrade with him.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    La Liga SBC possibly leaked and cards like Cilesson are flying. Casemiro 90 was in concepts but he isnt there now. Its too early for it though imo

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5-0 start in Champs with relative ease. Save for the last game. I was 2-0 up against a constant pressure, ping pong 4-1-2-1-2 wanker. 2nd half he felt like the same player but on steroids. I could barely win a tackle and he managed to squeeze 2 through balls past my VVD despite me moving to cut them out. I was beginning to think "oh here we go" but the way to beat these is to move the ball fast. Kicked it up a notch and got the goal to seal the win.

Gameplay has felt really sluggish. I'm not sure if the new patch is in yet, but those I've played constantly looking for that finesse shot have been sent packing. I brought in 86 Felipe Anderson and I've been playing him as a CAM, moving Tevez to the right. Seems pretty good. He's missed one chance I'd have expected a goal from, but it hit the post and rebounded to my player anyway. Zlatan has felt awful in this gameplay so I've been avoiding him. Bentancur is proving a very useful sub too. I've been bringing him on at CAM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SincereTheRebel View Post
    La Liga SBC possibly leaked and cards like Cilesson are flying. Casemiro 90 was in concepts but he isnt there now. Its too early for it though imo
    Too early? There’s only another two leagues to release isn’t there?

I’ve got it all saved up.

Also did Nakata for 200k. That’s me up to 4 Icons.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just played and lost my first match 2-1 against someone shit.

I just couldn't finish.

12 shots on target and I really should have won about 5-0 but I kept making sloppy mistakes.

My plan of no games on Friday and then hopefully going 10-0 (I did 6 wins no losses last week and generally don't lose on Saturdays) has not gone well.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4-0 with some really nice play for me.

Aouar is stunning. He rarely loses the ball (35/38 in the win) which is rare for me with my CAM play and his ball control seems to be near perfect. Can also create a space out of nothing with some simple skills too 32/36 dribbles completed in the win.

I would highly recommend him.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lost 4-3 on penalties having drawn 2-2.

I was 2-0 up and looking like I'd walk it but in the second half he just seemed to turn into a different player

Here is Aouar's first goal:

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3-1 quit at half time and a 6-0 win sees me back on track.

Aouar has been MOTM in every game thus far, including the losses.

5 goals and 4 assists in 4 and a half matches for him.

Edit: I'm leaving it at 7-2, I'm alright with that.
    Last edited by Sir Andy Mahowry; 26-01-2019 at 11:16 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You’re making me want Aouar even more now ‘how. Loved his SIF and TOTS last year.

How is TAA?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's better than RTTF Aurier and UCL Walker who are the only other RB's I've tried but I don't really notice him much.

Not sure he's worth the money and he's probably going to look a bit shit in this new meta being sub 6 foot and only 86 jumping (with chem), kind of wish I had gone for Dumfries.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having just played a game with my second team, my first team is so much better than it that it's seriously made me consider putting nearly all of my untradeables into Rooney, Baresi and Nakata tomorrow.

I've got so many of them and they sit in the club doing nothing.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm an advocate of having 1 team. You get used to how it plays and you know what certain players can and can't do. However you've generated millions on this without anything like my stupid pack luck, so who knows.

Ill kids this weekend so my plans for a full 30 are pretty much gone. I'll likely get to 11 and see how it goes after. I can pretty much guarantee I won't be able to play next weekend so I may have to smash rivals instead through the week.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Up to 10-0 after the latest set of 5.

Had trouble in 1 match, but not in any of the others really. The one I had trouble with saw me up against a team full of TOTY/FFS players. He could play ridiculously fast and accurately. De Ligt was a massive pain in the ass and Mendy at left back put a stop to me all game. He scored to go 2-0 up in the 73rd min, just as I switched to my all out attack tactic. I ended up scoring twice past the 87th minute. This seemed to rattle him. I'd been on the backfoot finding it very tough going up until extra-time. From then on it was all me.

I've had both Joelinton and Cutrone used against me and both seem to be very very good. I'd love to get a loan to try them out, but there isn't one.

I've been using Felipe Anderson(who I'm liking more and more) as my CAM, with Zlatan as LAM. I lose the balls in behind really, but he's able to hold almost any full-back off.
    I also gave this El Tornado cross business a try and I've not quite got the timing right, but it seems stupidly good.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    Having just played a game with my second team, my first team is so much better than it that it's seriously made me consider putting nearly all of my untradeables into Rooney, Baresi and Nakata tomorrow.

I've got so many of them and they sit in the club doing nothing.
    Same. Right now there is nothing I want to put it into. Might wait for POTM and see where we land there, I will do it if it’s a United player.