I'm on mostly purple (epic?) quickhacks now and they really do make dealing with hostile areas a bit of a rinse if you're trying to take folk out. If you've really leaned into the cyberware hacking stuff then just spamming a group of mooks with powered-up Contagion will do a lot of the hard work for you.

I don't think anybody I know personally is enjoying this nearly as much as I am but all the stuff I'm here for is great. Okay so probably too many of the sidequests boil down to "capitalism is bad mkay" or "them body mods will make you crazy!" but the little stories within that are still frequently very good and do a good job of building up the setting. I'd also say the average ? on the map is more interesting than they are in most games, from going on a nostalgia trip about Johnny's band because he comments on a busker you walk past to a guy begging for your help because his Mr Stud implant has started burning his bits off and you then keep hitting obstructions and roadblocks, etc. as you try and get him to a ripperdoc. "New Contact Added: Flaming Crotch Man."