Happy Cheltenham day everyone. Anyone else having a few bets? I’ve messed up quite spectacularly by doing too many antepost bets so have ended up with two horse in at least three races. Still confident of all my bets though (all of them EW cos I’m soft) and could well end up very rich by the end of the week. Or, you know, down by quite a significant amount.

Who we all on today lads?

I’m drip feeding my tips on Twitter between 8 and 11 (#follow4follow?) but don’t mind telling you lot early. Thank me when you win loads, okay?

13:30 First Flow
14:10 Brain Power
14:50 Gold Present & Ramses De Teillee
15:30 My Tent Or Yours
16:10 Jer’s Girl
16:50 Ms Parfois
17:30 Testify

Boring reasons why I’ve picked these will be on Twitter. I’m at work all day otherwise I’d do minute by minute posts for you lot, to get you all way into it, but alas I’ve gotta make my betting money somehow.

The first five races are on ITV and then you’ll have to find a dodgy stream for RacingUK for the last two. That’s the same for everyday.

It’s also on talkSPORT and Radio5Live but I’m not sure about which races are where just yet.

Hopefully we get another commentary masterpiece like this: https://talksport.com/horse-racing/u...h-170622244041 (mobile users, click on the image to listen. It’s only 29 seconds long)

Good luck, have fun and please don’t bet if you can’t afford it.