User Tag List

Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: What shall your weekend bring?

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pub tomorrow early for dinner, Totteringham, and beer. Supposed to come on home after. Will I fuck.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loads of being stuff to keep the other half happy as I'm off to London for next weekend for the Southampton game.

Suffering with man flu so hopefully I can just sleep all weekend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tomorrow going to a food and drink festival (it's a bunch of stalls, why bother calling it a festival?) and then off to my mates for a rugby WC party, which will be sweet as it's been a while since everyone has hung out.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually that's just reminded me that there's rugby on tomorrow so I will go home after the football.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm at a 40th party with work tomorrow. Should be alright.
    Tonight I'm sleeping and Sunday I've nothing planned

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another early train to Perth for a long day ONIT

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to attempt to transfer FM to my laptop tonight but I don't know any passwords, etc for that awful Steam thing. Couple of Podcasts I want to catch up on too.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might buy a suit tomorrow.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tomorrow will be good. Leicester vs Arsenal followed by England vs Wales in the rugby. Sunday we're going to buy the sofa we chose last week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tomorrow I'm going to clean my room and do as little as possible. In the evening I'll visit some friends with my girlfriend. Sunday I'm up early to watch Suzuka with a friend and after that play board games with friends and watch the cycling WC with them.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woke up by my dad telling me that my friend was here to make me play football, which was quite a bizarre way to wake up, but the football was really fun given I haven't played for a while. Now I'm about to go to the Salt Flats for sunset and take some purty pictures.

Fridays without school are so blissful.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mate booked the saturday off when we were going to Preston away. As that left up we are going on an all day pub crawl, tried to rope a few of the other lads in but most are settling down these days, thus, we are a mighty four, still should be a cracking day out, downside is I've got to be back up at 8am on the sunday...
    Test.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She's gone fucking mental because I've invited a couple of mates round to watch the rugby later. She's not even going to be here, for fuck's sake. I'm inconsiderate and she doesn't want our house to become a den for my 'alcoholic friends'. Fuck me.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's going a bit far on her part. Does she think you'll all be swinging from the lights?

Sounds like she just wants total control even when she's not there.

More successful than most Magic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So... your friends aren't coming round anymore?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck knows. I'm doing it anyway. She doesn't ask me for permission to have her stupid family around here while I'm at work.

@Magic it depends if they want to, I only asked them about half an hour ago. If they want to then they're coming.

"I want them gone before I get home."

I want a million quid but such is life.

She's now angrily cleaning the house.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sounds fucked. I don't get how people can get in the mindset where they think it's healthy for the relationship to make those sort of demands of their partner.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She sounds so much like (the now ex) Mrs Yev.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm dreading the day mine turns into that. She's so bang on now, but they all go that way don't they?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    She sounds so much like (the now ex) Mrs Yev.
    I'm really trying to avoid it getting to that point and I'm still hopeful that it won't.

Things came to a head three weeks ago and we had a properly frank conversation. Both in floods of tears sort of conversation. I wasn't intending to end it then but I was clear that that was what was going to happen unless we both changed things. It fucking destroyed her. She didn't see it coming and it's the worst thing I've ever done to a person.

I've definitely become more selfish recently and she has since acknowledged that we'd allowed ourselves to just become two people who happen to live together. Which is a shame as we love one another very much. Things have been really good since we had that conversation. This outburst is just her being her and it winds me right up.

leedsrevolution
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
    I'm dreading the day mine turns into that. She's so bang on now, but they all go that way don't they?
    I've been with my bettter half for 3 years and she's never been like that nor do I imagine she ever will. She's happy for me to have the lads round make as much mess as we like. As long as I tidy it the fuck up the next day all is good.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leedsrevolution View Post
    I've been with my bettter half for 3 years and she's never been like that nor do I imagine she ever will. She's happy for me to have the lads round make as much mess as we like. As long as I tidy it the fuck up the next day all is good.
    That's quite a good girl you've got there. You should feel lucky, especially with that face.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My brother and his bird have one of those quality relationships sustained by mutual jealousy and tension. He kicks her out (or she moves back home) every month, but then she comes back and they crack on as before. It's amazing.

leedsrevolution
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamski View Post
    That's quite a good girl you've got there. You should feel lucky, especially with that face.
    Fuckinghell. Not to get into it but I've always been incredibly successful with girls. Even though I'm ugly. Fucks off my mates rotten.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my weekend will consist of football and fucking my side bitch just as long as my wife doesn't find out thankfully she at her bosses house she said something about a promotion as she is good with her mouth, guess you had to be when you're a telephone salesman

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The rugger isn't on til tomorrow apparently but heading home shortly as the Mrs will be home earlier than expected, so I'm going to make her a curry.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Impromptu Jacksonville Armada game. They are playing the Tampa Bay Rowdies. Apparently Freddy Adu plays for them. Not that I would know, he's on the bench.

Toggle Spoiler

Man(c) of the People igor_balis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God speed Lee, that kind of control freak shit is unbearable. I was in Liverpool a while back so got in touch with an old friend. He came out for a pint, but said he had to go home to send a snapchat to his girlfriend to prove he wasn't out on the piss. Because she said he wasn't allowed to. 'Oh, where's the girlfriend?' 'oh, she's back home' 'oh alright, what's she up to?' 'oh she's gone out clubbing with her mates' '...'

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pot roasting a piece of brisket I've brined for a week. I'm already getting fidgety with excitement.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by igor_balis View Post
    God speed Lee, that kind of control freak shit is unbearable. I was in Liverpool a while back so got in touch with an old friend. He came out for a pint, but said he had to go home to send a snapchat to his girlfriend to prove he wasn't out on the piss. Because she said he wasn't allowed to. 'Oh, where's the girlfriend?' 'oh, she's back home' 'oh alright, what's she up to?' 'oh she's gone out clubbing with her mates' '...'
    Wow. How do blokes let it get to that stage?

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by igor_balis View Post
    She needs a few harsh lessons. Though you make a rod for your own back, he's worse.

mischamischaracterisation Dquincy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No they don't. This sort of shit is ingrained in certain people, but not all.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I'm really trying to avoid it getting to that point and I'm still hopeful that it won't.

Things came to a head three weeks ago and we had a properly frank conversation. Both in floods of tears sort of conversation. I wasn't intending to end it then but I was clear that that was what was going to happen unless we both changed things. It fucking destroyed her. She didn't see it coming and it's the worst thing I've ever done to a person.

I've definitely become more selfish recently and she has since acknowledged that we'd allowed ourselves to just become two people who happen to live together. Which is a shame as we love one another very much. Things have been really good since we had that conversation. This outburst is just her being her and it winds me right up.
    Communication and intimacy is key my friend, in my opinion. If you lose that then you're on a path to splitsville.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dquincy View Post
    No they don't. This sort of shit is ingrained in certain people, but not all.
    In fairness I can't see it happening. We are both easy going when it comes to doing things with mates, she's usually the one trying to stop me fucking off nights out with mine at the last minute.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm struggling today. Need food but one can't make anything

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing open on JustEat?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She has never attempted to stop me going out. That would just about end it, I reckon.

Dunno what I'm doing with the rest of today. I don't fancy any of the rugby games and none of the football looks great. Weather's nice so might go for a walk.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've very little on. Have to take a run shortly and pay a band a deposit and then do a bit of work later on.

Sunday already

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awful, isn't it?

My motivation is completely shot, for everything. I just look at the working week as something to sit through until it's Friday afternoon again. And even then I don't actually want to do anything. I might be dying.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awful, isn't it?

My motivation is completely shot, for everything. I just look at the working week as something to sit through until it's Friday afternoon again. And even then I don't actually want to do anything. I might be dying.
    Absolute snap, 100%.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to hate Sundays. Best day of the week.

Justeat just has kebabs, curries and shit. I wish subway delivered.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffdon View Post
    I used to hate Sundays. Best day of the week.

Justeat just has kebabs, curries and shit. I wish subway delivered.
    Sunday's are awesome, I really don't understand people that pretty much treat Sunday like the first day of ten working week.

I either chill out all day, play some sport and then have a massive roast or spend all day on the beer, watch the football and fall asleep.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shopping done, just about to get a roast on the go. Might start getting caught up with some MotoGP while I'm at it.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Sunday's are awesome, I really don't understand people that pretty much treat Sunday like the first day of ten working week.

I either chill out all day, play some sport and then have a massive roast or spend all day on the beer, watch the football and fall asleep.
    Because 5 days work is looming so I can't enjoy it at all. I miss shift

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because 5 days work is looming so I can't enjoy it at all. I miss shift
    What do you do for a career/work?

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you do for a career/work?
    I've recently changed to a 'normal' Monday to Friday week after doing 3 or 4 twelve hour shifts a week for over ten years. It really isn't agreeing with me. Too many days on, too few days off.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give it time, new routines always take time to get accustom to.

5 day weeks are better in my opinion. You can plan things better around it. Plus you're not working when it feels like everyone else is off.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give it time, new routines always take time to get accustom to.

5 day weeks are better in my opinion. You can plan things better around it. Plus you're not working when it feels like everyone else is off.
    It's nice being off the weekends with the Mrs and stuff but we are swamped at the moment so a lot of days are becoming too long and there's still parts of the job I don't like that will take getting used to, but I suppose it is early days.
    I'd still rather be working today and finished Tuesday or Wednesday though, as I said to day is lost in the looming depression anyway so I might as well be working. Plus I'm not from around here so there's nobody working/not working that I know anyway.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awful, isn't it?

Mate.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had a barrel-load of mince and carrots.