Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Methadone isn’t a drug, it’s a drink.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by igor_balis View Post
    What's worse, having the odd pint or having the odd line? Not sure. What's worse, having a "bit of a coke problem" or a "bit of a booze problem"? Fuck knows.

The drug ones are far worse.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having the odd pint = having the odd line

Yeah I don't think so.

'Nights out' are all shit anyway.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya that’s cuz u suck lolz

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You wouldn't be funding gangs if we could become adults about drugs and regulate it. Great bit of dough for the government and by definition you reduce crime.

I don't really care too much if people want to do it but I don't get the buzz of doing it when you're having a beer with no plans to stay out for the duration.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mokbull View Post
    Ya that’s cuz u suck lolz
    Probably true.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We'll get a right MELTDOWN when some middle class London whitey gets stabbed in a drug argument.

'Rich/Will/Sam, who hoped to become a journalist...'

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikó View Post
    You wouldn't be funding gangs if we could become adults about drugs and regulate it. Great bit of dough for the government and by definition you reduce crime.
    You wouldn't but we don't. We should should but we don't.

I don't have any problem with drugs, coke just seems to attract arseholes.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's so commonplace that it's probably just because most people are arseholes.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe but pretty much anyone I've known who likes it regularly has been a bit of a prick.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is the wankers drug of choice.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s the most common drug by far. Everyone’s on it. From police to nurses.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're sounding a bit Morrissey.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weed is by far the most common.

Man(c) of the People igor_balis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The whole "coke is for/turns people into wankers" thing definitely has roots in reality, but it's massively overstated. Most blokes I know who dabble are pretty sound on it, but it might be that all my friends are neurotic introspective nerds, so have sufficiently crippling self-awareness that they make a massive effort to not be annoying gobshites.

I actually go into my shell a bit more and talk LESS bollocks when i've had a few lines.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disco View Post
    It is the wankers drug of choice.
    From my own experiences (albeit shaped by the kind of circles I move in, daddio), crusty posh cunts on acid are far more tedious than people on coke. But then posh crusties are the worst people in the world.

One of my best friends has a little gang of friends that are all public-school educated, do that thing of referring to each other by their surnames, listen to nothing but shit 60s psychedelic music and spend every summer going to one of the gang's holiday home in the south of france to do acid and "jam". Honestly I hate those cunts more than anyone I've met on coke, including a bloke who tried to punch me "for a laugh".

They play sitars and one of them dresses like a cartoon pirate fuck I hate them so much.

More successful than most Magic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The whole "coke is for/turns people into wankers" thing definitely has roots in reality, but it's massively overstated. Most blokes I know who dabble are pretty sound on it, but it might be that all my friends are neurotic introspective nerds, so have sufficiently crippling self-awareness that they make a massive effort to not be annoying gobshites.

I actually go into my shell a bit more and talk LESS bollocks when i've had a few lines.
    It doesn't turn people in to wankers they are already massive ones in the first place.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From my own experiences (albeit shaped by the kind of circles I move in, daddio), crusty posh cunts on acid are far more tedious than people on coke. But then posh crusties are the worst people in the world.

One of my best friends has a little gang of friends that are all public-school educated, do that thing of referring to each other by their surnames, listen to nothing but shit 60s psychedelic music and spend every summer going to one of the gang's holiday home in the south of france to do acid and "jam". Honestly I hate those cunts more than anyone I've met on coke, including a bloke who tried to punch me "for a laugh".

They play sitars and one of them dresses like a cartoon pirate fuck I hate them so much.
    I genuinely can't comprehend feeling this level of envy.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    It doesn't turn people in to wankers they are already massive ones in the first place.
    Aye I agree, there's definitely a certain kind of twat that fits the coke cliche, but yeah they're nobs already. People like Dapper Laughs, all bantz lads jagerbombs etc. I think both the biggest strength and weakness of coke is that it isn't a standalone event of a drug - doing mdma or something like that sorta dominates your evening whereas coke just enhances what you're already doing. It sorta contradicts what I said earlier in the thread, but if you put it on a pedestal and expect it to really MAKE a night you're gonna be disappointed. Whereas if you're already having a decent night and someone unexpectedly offers you a line it's a great bonus.

Best coke is someone else's coke, ennit.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    I genuinely can't comprehend feeling this level of envy.
    Haha, nah I genuinely don't get it. Squandering the advantages you've had in life to just spaz around is something I can definitely identify with, but it's a whole subculture that I just can't see the appeal of.

Have you ever experimented with naughty chemicals, Lew, out of interest?

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The opportunity hasn't really come up.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    The opportunity hasn't really come up.
    Come to the TTH meet at Leeds vs WBA next season, you, me, MJ, Hammer and Leedsrev. I bet you can't think of anything better.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come to the TTH meet at Leeds vs WBA next season, you, me, MJ, Hammer and Leedsrev. I bet you can't think of anything better.
    That is such a toxic, lethal combination.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a meet that would be.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    one of them dresses like a cartoon pirate fuck I hate them so much.
    Should get his autograph. Russell Brand memorabilia will be worth a few quid when he inevitably relapses and dies in the bath.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Off on a bank holiday bike ride with a rare appearance from @Baz today. Along with regular bike riders The Reid and my Dad.

There’s a plan to leave one of our final TTH business cards in the pub.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The weather has been ridiculous in Scotland all weekend. Best couple of bank holidays in living memory.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Overtime done. Step out into an overcast, muggy haze. Yesterday was bang on.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bike ride was boiling!
    Had three pints sat in the sun though.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely roasting the last few days. Left the office at 4 so I could mooch along to a park in the city and babe watch like a pervert.

Bar the hottie with her husband, it's been a bust.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went to a pretty crap house party on Saturday. It started at FOUR, so it attracted a lot of bed wetters who wanted to drink 2 kopperbergs then go home. so me and my lil entourage of wannabe wreckheadz were pretty much the last men standing by about 1am.

Somewhat amusingly I took home a girl I'd not spoken to or seen since I took her home from the same house party a year previously, but I wasn't really feeling it. We booked the taxi after making out as our American cousins would describe it, but almost as soon as it arrived I found the prospect of staying up late chatting bollocks with THE LADS appealed far more than shagging this girl. Oh well.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Classic bike festival on Sunday. I fancy popping down just to gawp at it.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out for tea at one of those all you can eat meat places tonight with the “traffic light” cards (green for FEED ME MORE, red for whoa now) which always start off amazing and then by two pieces of meat in, I’ve had enough and wanna sleep. Can’t wait for the first fifteen minutes though.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brazilian BBQ? Those are amazing.

I'm also not sure if they're always as liberal with meats or if they saw my size and assumed I could put away a lot. Whatever it was, I appreciated it.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep. You know it’s good when this is the logo:

I'm a twit

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took the Fiat to the track today. Second session was under the rain. Beasted everyone on the wet.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best thing about Rodizio is the salad bar. And I don't say that as a limp wristed vegan. It's just that it's magnificent

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hurling is the gift that keeps on giving, and fucking taking.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went to Sheffield for my mate's 33rd (old cunt) birthday. Us two plus another 3 pals had a few beers in his garden, few in this proper good aley old man type pub then went to corporation. Had no idea it was a "rock night", just knew it was a famous (infamous?) big studenty club, so it was greb central

Wasted a fair amount of time hanging out with this little group of 20 year old girls cus one of them kept giggling and making sure to reiterate she had a boyfriend whilst increasingly flirting with me, and it took me until p much closing time to realise she wasn't going to shag me. They were all fairly sound though.

Once it closed I did my usual trick of bringing randos back to my mate's house for an "afterparty", including this proper gothy girl with the most magnificent tits i'd ever seen. Me, one of my mates and these grebby randos stayed up until about 1pm, and despite huge tit girl's boyfriend being there she had been increasingly flirty and talking about "trying new things in relationships". Had our other friend not woken up at 1 and told us we had to leave immediately I'd have probably been given several more lines and had an incredibly awkward threesome with big tits and her obviously not into it boyfriend. I'm not sure which would have been better.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Either way I don't actually feel that awful.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to hear the other people involved in these stories perceptions.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went to Sheffield for my mate's 33rd (old cunt) birthday. Us two plus another 3 pals had a few beers in his garden, few in this proper good aley old man type pub then went to corporation. Had no idea it was a "rock night", just knew it was a famous (infamous?) big studenty club, so it was greb central

Wasted a fair amount of time hanging out with this little group of 20 year old girls cus one of them kept giggling and making sure to reiterate she had a boyfriend whilst increasingly flirting with me, and it took me until p much closing time to realise she wasn't going to shag me. They were all fairly sound though.

Once it closed I did my usual trick of bringing randos back to my mate's house for an "afterparty", including this proper gothy girl with the most magnificent tits i'd ever seen. Me, one of my mates and these grebby randos stayed up until about 1pm, and despite huge tit girl's boyfriend being there she had been increasingly flirty and talking about "trying new things in relationships". Had our other friend not woken up at 1 and told us we had to leave immediately I'd have probably been given several more lines and had an incredibly awkward threesome with big tits and her obviously not into it boyfriend. I'm not sure which would have been better.
    Ma nig’ x

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At what point in this story do Hammer and Igor fuck?

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or, how I didn't get laid.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Igor, girls with boyfriends who are flirtatious anyway absolutely love when you give them the time of day you should know that. So they'll push it as much as they can to get a bit of attention. Just stay clear from the off.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been down in Glasgow this weekend and its not as bad as I previously thought. There's definitely a fair few roasters, but it's definitely not the complete shit hole I'd previously labelled it.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glasgow folk are the best in the world if you don’t mention football. Even then, all fun and games.

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This one surely caused GS to call an emergency meeting of his brigade.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got invited to a networking/drinks event at the opening of a high tech car wash

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wear your new trainers.