User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stardew Valley

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The axe is fine, as I said before, you're gonna need it to open a secret area. If you want to know
    Toggle Spoiler

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gone a bit more mental in the fall.

150 Cranberries
    100 IIRC Pumpkins
    60 Eggplants
    2 yams
    1 ancient seed
    1/2 rare seed
    a handful of mixed seeds and I'm sure some other shit plus some corn from Summer.

2:20pm is when I finished watering, ugh.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't get much chance to play today but completed Summer Year 2 and got my 100k so my cellar is being built. Not sure what I want to achieve in fall, aside from completing the community centre. I'll probably produce some Iridium sprinklers and just have my greenhouse producing constant star fruit and then not have to worry about watering crops anymore.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First Star Fruit harvest from my Greenhouse is in and yielded my 35,000g. It's not that amazing because it cost me 16,000 to replace them with new seeds, but about 25% of what I grew has been placed into Kegs to turn it into wine. That wine will soon be worth another 20,000g, or if I age it with my casks will be worth 40,500 though that does take 2 full seasons to complete. If i bother with that though it'll be 75,500g from seeds that cost 16,000 to buy. It's a shame I picked the wrong profession so I'm not making as much as I possibly could from there. It's really quite lame that picking the "animal products" choice then stops you getting the artisan upgrade when Artisan goods are so closely linked to animal products, at least in the early game.

Still, considering I don't need to water them I'll be continuing on with my Starfruit investment at least until I get anything better to put in the Greenhouse. Once my corn dies at the end of fall I'm not sure what, if anything, I'll bother planting outside again.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pickaxe is being upgraded but I've just completed the blacksmith bundles to get the minecarts

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blah, forgot to claim the ring they give and I can't get it now because the bundle is complete.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I just won the retard gold medal.

I decided to make a fence around my coop but I end up boxing myself in and I don't have my pickaxe to destroy them so I passed out.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally got rain on the 15th.

Abigail is at 8 hearts now and I've given her the bouquet. I'm going to make an honest woman out of her soon.

Edit: Thanks to the rain I'm down to level 85 and I think I just got the last dwarf scroll that I needed.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rings are pretty shit so I wouldn't worry about missing one, though I'm not sure which one it was.

Think you could have just built a gate, and let yourself out, assuming you had whatever material was needed for a gate.

The game doesn't really tell you how to get married, so if you want to know:

Toggle Spoiler

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I know about the guy and he's on the regular bit of the beach although I've unlocked the other side too.

It was a small magnet one so pretty pointless.

I also tried putting a gate but it didn't work, I was completely stuck and passed out with Joja taking 1k from me.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Put in 3 gold pumpkins, a purple mushroom, a large egg, a pumpkin soup, a gold sturgeon, an emerald and a gold melon for 99 points and a win.

Time to bet on green.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A gate definitely should have worked. It took me a while to get it right when I used one, but you just stick it between 2 posts that are already connected, and then open it. Oh well, 1000g won't hurt too much in the grand scheme of things.

I should have that festival soon too so hopefully I can get the Star Drop. Before I knew what they were I cashed in for the Rarecrow in year 1...

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FUCK.

I was powering through the mines and died as I was looking at my health.

5000g down the drain (meh), 4 items (unsure what) and 8 fucking levels gone.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm missing about 14 bombs so that was one of the items. I just bought a load from the dwarf at 600g a pop.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's always a bitch. The penalty seems really harsh. It's only happened to me a couple of times, but it sucks. Don't go mining with any valuable items.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got down to 95 (well 97 but then had to bail as it was infested and getting later) but I did manage to get like 90 fucking gold ores, 6 omni geodes, 8 magma geodes and some other nice goodies.

Makes up for fainting the day before.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Made it to 100 and now more energy \0/.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Browning, when you get something our of your rare seeds:

https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Old_Master_Cannoli

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hard forgotten that I bought 2 rare seeds.

Up to 372 energy now

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got to 10 hearts with Abigail and I just hit 120 in the mines.

Started upgrading my water can as it's winter now.

Annoyingly, fall only had three fucking rain days for me so I really need to make sure I have lots of sprinklers for spring.

Edit: Bought a barn and put 7 mayo machines (making a killing on eggs now), couple of furnaces, a recycling machine and a pickling thing. Wasn't going to buy any cows but I caved a few days later. Just realised that I'm going to be like 40 hay short which is annoying. Guess Marnie will be taking more money from me.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unlocked the desert and I also got a prismatic shard a couple of days prior so I've got a galaxy sword.

60-80 damage with 4 speed