User Tag List

Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 3,000 of 3495

Thread: FIFA 18 - sponsored by capitalising the thread title

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Already having the Bayern trio on the left and now having Keita and Bailly to add to that, I should really go full Bundesliga. I'd still bring on Son straight away, but it does leave me in a tough position with TOTS Ramos and TOTS Partey.
    They're hard to fit in with full chem.

Volland would absolutely start up front for me, but I need to win him first and that will be hard.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be buying my Bundesliga team that I don't pack on Thursday and Friday. Cards are always cheapest when they are just about to go out of packs.

Also ill be keeping an eye on 88 Milinković-Savić as i suspect he will get into TOTS. The card will lose a lot of value but his TOTS card will be exepsnive like goretzka meaning people for a limit time will be buying back the same 88 Milinković-Savić card which will increase value. FUT BDAY Reus was less than 300K on the morning of the first TOTS release. As Reus is mad expesnive, Reus FUT BDAY is back up to 340k

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The MAX BIN for some 83 and 84 cards has been increased by a few thousand last week.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've knocked this up as a possible squad.

Muller is a placeholder, albeit an expensive one. Son would come straight on for him. This team is slightly out the price range, but it can be mostly done.

Unfortunately there's not too many ways to fit Ramos in. Only 1 I could really mock up.

I can afford the 4 players needed for that one now. Not overly thrilled with Robben and his 2* weak foot. Due to nationalities there's just no way to cram Son in from the start.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In that first squad, if Muller is there purely to boost chemistry and will be coming off immediately, why not plug Sandro Wagner in there instead and save yourself a few quid?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    or even some bronze, silver or gold german Leverkusen striker.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SincereTheRebel View Post
    or even some bronze, silver or gold german Leverkusen striker.
    Then you'd lose the green link to Vidal and half his chemistry with it.

EDIT - Missed the Boateng link.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Then you'd lose the green link to Vidal and half his chemistry with it.

EDIT - Missed the Boateng link.
    The Bailey link

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Bailey link
    No, the Boateng link that keeps Vidal on full chemistry even allowing for a red link.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Missed the first Budesliga TotS SBC and just got Hazard from the second one. A bit meh.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm.

I just packed TOTS Wendell in an untradeable pack.

https://www.futbin.com/18/player/191...m=10&schem=100

Do I sell Marcelo TOTY and buy Goretzka with the money or keep Marcelo? They both look great and Goretzka looks mental.

I have a hole in my team and I was going to buy TOTS Fernandinho so...

Marcelo and Fernandinho or Wendell and Goretzka?
    Last edited by Sir Andy Mahowry; 23-05-2018 at 10:42 PM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go for Goretzka. He is apparently everything.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not going to bother with the ROW SBC. There is nothing of value there to make it worth it. Unless you have a stack of untradeables you need to turn into tradeable.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Won Volland at the second attempt. Got a nice salty message of the guy in the semi-final. He went 2-0 up, both goals from corners, so then I went 4-1-2-1-2 and sent Son and Lozano on. I won 5-2 in the end.

Volland will go straight in the team, replacing 87 Batshuayi who I really didn't get on with. He's a great target man, but for fast football, he's not amazing. Volland looks like an improved version of him, but is more importantly free. I'll have 100k coins after the sale after having built team 2 from above. That's minus Robben, with Coman as a spot filler.

I'm still not sure I like Ramos as a defender, but the only other thing to do with him would be to burn him in an SBC somewhere.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's about to get real.

Toggle Spoiler
    Last edited by SincereTheRebel; 24-05-2018 at 09:14 AM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have over 3000 players in my club. I want to start making use of the silvers and bronze that are nor worth anything. What I'm thinking (and it is going to take a long time) is to sell all the ones that I class as value (above 800) and the rest, put them into the bronze pack upgrade, then the silver upgrade, and then the gold. I can then put them in the bundesliga sbc

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it safe to say that there won't be any new league SBC's?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trancemeister View Post
    Is it safe to say that there won't be any new league SBC's?
    I've asked the same thing and ive been informed it seems unlikely. Besides the Scottish league and maybe the Argentina league. There isn't any league left with any hype.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There had to be at least one player on sub 10 chemistry so I moved to 4312 (I'll switch in game in diamond narrow) so the player was Mbabu.

This is my end team now unless I pack someone mental or I'm able to scrape enough for TOTS Walker.

Can't wait to give it a go later on.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just played one game and whilst Goretzka is indeed great, I was more impressed with Wendell.

He was incredible on defence, being in the right position and he was constantly make great overlaps.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone has not done the Advanced SBC section, I'd suggest doing them now. The most expensive of the 4 sets is 45k and you're getting 5 pack back. Some very good value packs in there too.

You're obviously wanting a big pull, but even without one, you'll still at least break even. Worth the try.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Followed my own advice and did the Hybrid League and Hybrid Nation SBCs. Didn't have much luck with the first set of packs but in the second set I managed to pull Marchisio, Nainggolan and then got TOTS Petersen.

Unfortunately he's one of the worst value TOTS cards to have pulled from this week, but he is 94 rated. I could sell for 60k or so, or use his high rating towards another SBC in future. I'll wait to see the weekly objective player before I decide what to do with him.

I started on almost exactly 100k coins and will have come close to doubling my money if I were to sell all I packed.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have over 3000 players in my club. I want to start making use of the silvers and bronze that are nor worth anything. What I'm thinking (and it is going to take a long time) is to sell all the ones that I class as value (above 800) and the rest, put them into the bronze pack upgrade, then the silver upgrade, and then the gold. I can then put them in the bundesliga sbc
    Grinding thorugh the bronze, silver and gold repeatable SBCs are a massiave headache. It takes so long. I managed to pull that austrian 88 CAM from the few packs i managed to grind via this method. Im not doing anymore. I have no more untradeable bronze or silver cards as my club. They have been cleared out. Now down to 1990 players.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should look at the profitable SBCs from the bigger leagues. You'll have a fair amount of gold players towards them now too.

It's almost like opening packs for little to no risk. Every few packs you'll get a decent pull or a player for finishing the end of the SBC group. For example the German league or Serie A. Take it team by team and sell everything you can.

Even if you don't get a big pull, you'll close to break even, maybe even get slightly ahead. Then at the end you get a chunk of coins back and a Thiago/Hamsik card back.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone on Reddit(same guy who leaked that Volland would be the DKT reward) reckons we're getting both Ligue 1 and Serie A tonight.

He also says we'll be getting Quagliarella as the 24th player from Italy and Marcelo the centre back from the French team.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which player for the objective?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Quincy.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No De Ligt or Quaresma in the top 10 is a little odd. Gomis looks a poor card too. I say that having not seen the requirements to get him.

Still 87 IF De Ligt is now 24k. That's a steal for that card.

With 2 TOTS in packs now and prices at all time lows, if you've been thinking of doing any SBC, now is the time.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TOTS Djaniny looks mental. 97 strength along with all his other qualities. Shame he has probably the worst combination of nationality and league in the game.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    6"2 with 99 speed and 99 strength. He'd give full-backs nightmares.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's an 84 rated player who is from one of the TOTS leagues this week and his price is down to 4k. Lowest he's ever been.

Do I spend on buying up his stock in anticipation of the guaranteed SBC on Sunday?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've continued on and completed the advanced SBC section. Disappointingly I got a few boards, but no TOTS. I packed maybe 1 player worth more than 4k and that was Robben.

When all sells I'll be up to around 200k, doubling my starting coins. What I've been doing is selling anything of worth and from the EPL/La Liga. Anything else is sent to the club. The purpose being, they could come up in future SBCs needed. It's saving coin down the line.
    I've now got 7 pages worth of non-rare golds, which at discard value, is 21k of coins. Then 5 pages of rare golds. That's another 30k worth of coins assuming discard value.

Ideally you would BPM along with this, to help bulk out the league SBCs that need Bronze cards. The grand scheme of it is constantly improving the club and bringing more value.
    You can also take this a step further by only using bronze contracts gained by BPM and then selling your gold ones. Even just selling 100 of these is another 20k for you.

I need to keep going on the more profitable SBCs.
    If you follow that link you'll see a list of the ones you should be doing. Of that top 30, I've only actually done 3. Considering you have TOTW and 2 x TOTS in packs, doing those this week should be priority.

Then once you do you'll start to notice you tick off a few from one specific league and you've not lost coins. All you need is one pack pull and you pay for several of those, if not a whole leagues worth.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember when I was doing that. Marquee matchup predicting is where most of my coins come from. You need to buy players at least two weeks in advanced though which can be annoying.

There is a FIFA tournament in Dutch-land on Monday. There may be an sbc for it as there was one for the Paris event. Gold Frenchies were going for 3k at the time. I would stock club with Dutch players.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Packed Glik & Auoar TOTS today.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Esports (yeah, I know) got interesting in the last week. One player abused the kick-off glitch to take a 3-0 lead and his opponent rage quit. Meanwhile, another match was fixed as soon as the result suited them.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought PtG Giuliano and TotS Visca to do the TotS weekly objective. Played 6 online seasons games today and managed it in 5 of them, so all good so far.

Realised I don't like TotS Lukaku and Mane much, so should a suitable opportunity arise I'll be chucking them in to an SBC.

Oh and Rico now up to 914 games. 86 to go.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oblak from a Two Rare Gold Player pack.

They throw up a number of good things when I go for them, so I'll be hammering them through Bronze Pack Method in FIFA19,

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went a bit mental realising next weekend league and this weeks DKT are probably my last games before going into World Cup mode, so sold TOTY Modic, TOTS Robertson, Ramos, Roberto and Adan to bring in TOTS Aoaur, Tiago Silva, Mbappe, Dbuchy and Roussilon. Mainly as I loved TOGS and SIF Mbappe, and enjoyed Roussilons red card in the few games I had with him.

It means 92 POTM Salah dropping to the bench, where can be either a big impact sub across the front line or at CM when chasing a game. Mbappe’s far superior strength, aerial ability and weak foot have been somewhat missed at RF, and with a hawk he basically is a second Henry for me.

If Futties and End of an Era yields the usual ‘rinse your special cards’ SBCs then I should make enough coins out of my remaining scream, TOTGS and Heroes cards to also add TOTS Fernandinho in place of Prime Rijkaard, who purely by being sub-80 pace is the only player who looks out of place now.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got Gomis.

He looks proper shit.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They've already done end of an era this year haven't they? I'm sure I've seen a 2006 spec Kaka about.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, we have had kaka and pirlo.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cycling through these SBCs and got a troll pack. Orange flare, CM, French.... but Celtic. FFS.

A bit miffed I've not seen a TOTS yet, but I'm still just over 200k, but with several more cards added to the "bank."
    I'm hoping I can keep this up and eventually get an Icon or two out of it.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In what must count as my best snipe ever, I've just picked up Bayern's Boateng for 3,500 coins.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did see you on 13m transfer profit and wondered how. I think I start to see now. I would never even look for that.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Profit is a slightly misleading term in that leaderboard stat, given that it's solely a sum of everything you've sold. But yeah, I'm pretty good at trading now I know the game, albeit I did put a few quid in at the start.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also bought 5 TotS players today.

Goretzka (605k), Son (375k), Smolov (46k), Caligiuri (83k) and Kimmich (241k).

Son is obviously the bollocks, but annoyingly I can't get him into my first team and keep everyone on 10 chem. Caligiuri looked shit hot, but not a fan of his M/M work rates, which is why I've now gone for Kimmich, Goretzka feels like the German Gullit and Smolov is waiting for Quincy to join for a seriously upgraded version of the first team I had.

700k left and probably another 300k or so in the club. Ramos or Maldini will complete the first team (which I'll wait to do) and not really sure where to go after that.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't get Son to fit either. I just bring him straight on from the bench and he's still just as good.

I'm not a fan of TOTS Keita. Just doesn't feel like he does much of anything. Massive nerf from his 17 TOTS card.

I'm not too fond of TOTS Ramos all that much either. Now I know both would make some high rated SBCs very easy, I just don't know where to go with it. I'd do the Gullit SBC, but that spreadsheet reckons even if you just make back the value of the packs, you'll still make a 900k loss.

It does reckon Maldini can be done for about a 400k loss though, so he's one to consider.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Kimmich is good Roberto Carlos will have come to the end of his useful life, so would have whacked him into the Maldini SBC, but the Icon bit needs three chem annoyingly.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lopes and Handanovic

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Falcao and Allan.

Allan is interesting as it's tempting to put him in the first team and release the Goretzka funds.