User Tag List

Page 42 of 91 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 4533

Thread: TTH NFL Fantasy Football 2017 thread

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gurley is the obvious stand-out for my team, as usual, but most of them have been pretty good this week. Dickheads.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My opponent in my main league is now only projected to reach 209 while I'm already at 216 so that's looking good. No idea how that's happened as I got all my actual decisions wrong- Collins over Lewis, Baltimore over any cunts with hands (and some without), Rudolph over Ebron... basically my heroes as it stands are Gurley, Flacco and Poyer who got a TD as a IDP.

Dynasty, so far Hyde hasn't done much, and hopefully it stays that way. If not for the late TDs to Anderson and Newton we'd probably have won already. As it is we're going to have at least some work to do on Christmas Day.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Someone swap my defences for me, I can’t connect to the app long enough to do it
    I'd just like to point this out in case I lose by the difference not being able to swap defences makes.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not getting back into it.

Probably for the best as I won't have to buy a Saints Kamara jersey now.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopkins against that Steelers defence that's turned to shit the last month or so is more than enough to win it on his own.

Of course, Blake Bortles reverting back to his true form makes it a bit harder for him, but I'm still going to be scared as long as it's within 20pts. Probably within 30, to be honest

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm the only person who could have swapped them and I didn't get home/check on here until at least 7, so yea....

What's going on with Hyde? Not 1 yard for 45 minutes?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With Larry Fitzgerald also RUNNING RIOT I'm currently projected 175.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Browning View Post
    I'm the only person who could have swapped them and I didn't get home/check on here until at least 7, so yea....

What's going on with Hyde? Not 1 yard for 45 minutes?
    Conspiracy Probably should've done it before I left for my aunt's, to be fair, but hopefully I'll either win anyway or lose by so much it wouldn't have mattered.

I don't think he's been hurt, but they've obviously had half-time & Matt Breida's been in a decent amount.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keelan Cole is going great to outscore Bottles isn't he? Ugh.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Hyde could go back to being invisible again, I'd be much happier.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck off Hyde you wanker.

If Hyde plus 8 points is enough to beat Bell and Hopkins it actually is taking the piss.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking about starting Hyde anyway, just because I thought he had a chance at a TD if things went well, but oh well. I'd like Marquise Goodwin to catch a couple more passes to make up for it though.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you not just swap the Cards in for me now @Browning?

Here comes Garbage Time Bortles!

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck off Blake

I'm going to be really mad at myself for the Cardinals swap clusterfuck tomorrow night.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm petitioning for my defence swap to be put through a lot more vigorously now than I was an hour ago.

Can we make INTs even more costly? It's so dumb that someone can throw 3 TDs & still be better than almost every other QB in the league.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Score update now that the Sunday games are done. I was hoping for Wilson to put up decent numbers and Larry Fitz to get me some change. I got the following:

He needs 38 points from Foles and James just to catch up. Then there's the added problem that if Foles has a big game, I'm likely to score well through Ertz or my HC. It's not quite over, but I'm about 18 points better off than I'd hoped.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bortles

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Someone swap my defences for me, I can’t connect to the app long enough to do it

Cardinals 24
    Broncos 4

Hope it doesn’t cost you! Close though: 88.28 vs 94.36. It’s down to Hopkins vs Bryant. What a finish we have.

Also congrats to me for not coming last.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    24 points wins me the title tonight from Bell and Hopkins, or 3 points per player per quarter. That equates to 2 catches for 0 gain, 1 catch for 17 yards or 27 rushing yards. They should both be able to get that every quarter but I’m going to be nervous. Should be out of sight if I kept the faith in Cousins.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m claiming victory whether I lose or not

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Score update now that the Sunday games are done. I was hoping for Wilson to put up decent numbers and Larry Fitz to get me some change. I got the following:

He needs 38 points from Foles and James just to catch up. Then there's the added problem that if Foles has a big game, I'm likely to score well through Ertz or my HC. It's not quite over, but I'm about 18 points better off than I'd hoped.
    Old guys coming through

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could well be looking at the last games of two guaranteed H.O.F players there in Larry and Gates. I'll be delighted if I can hold out on this. I've a feeling opponent is going to need a 2+ TD game from James to give it a go.

If we beat the Raiders by 15 points my HC gets 6 points. That makes his task even harder. It's pretty much all on whether or not Foles gets Ertz a TD.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never been this nervous for a game. We've completely dominated the league, but we need to get it done tonight.

Pretty bad start with Bell still 1 point behind what he needs this quarter and Hopkins not on the board yet. If Ben could just start throwing to Bell I would feel a lot happier.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How the fuck am I still behind by roughly nine points on projections alone?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awful first quarter that. Need to pick it up big time. Learn to throw Yates you cunt.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck with that.

Hope Big Ben goes off on one throughout this game. The Texans are proper garbage.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bell got a few catches there and one nice run so he's doing his bit so far, but Hopkins needs to get going. I started needing 25 points and now need 14 so we're almost half way and it's almost half time... if Hopkins could get going on this drive it'll feel better.

Assuming Hopkins gets nothing on this drive I'll need 10.2 points in the 2nd half or 2.55 points per player per quarter. Bell so far has 14.72. 2.55 points is basically 1 catch for about 11 yards I think. Hopkins needs to pull his finger out and go and get them.

Think we can safely write Hopkins off and Bell will probably get pulled before he gets another 10 points....

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yates is a nonce.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Bell drop hurt. Somehow, someway... I don't think my team is going to win this, which is a fucking farce. I outscored him by over 300 points on the season.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a guy.

2.26 points needed. Just don't fucking bench him. Hopkins... be a hero.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Barring negative points we've done it.

Always the way, when I write my team off on here they get it together. I'll remember that for next season.

That leaves me champion in 3/5 leagues including the 2 I care about most and potentially a 4th but Hopkins is hurting me there too. Currently 63-37 to win that one.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I do win this by less than 20 points I'm fine with Dan being the unofficial champion.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopkins is so fucking good.

Final is on a knife edge now.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not watching the game. I can't take the tension

I also forgot until 10:45, but whatever. Fucking three points in it now. It's a hell of a final, to be fair.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish Dan would have been able to change his D/ST, wouldn't have felt this bad

Grats, dickhead.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn. 0.38.

That's close enough for a stat correction to sway it. But provisional congratulations to @Dan on retaining!

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, that's pretty mental. Is that the closest game we've had in either season?

Can you swap my DST over now?

EDIT: Just checked my other Yahoo leagues - lost my 3rd/4th game in the league where everyone died, lost to the team with Gurley barring 36pts from Ertz & Elliott, and then went to the team where I played Gurley & finished 11-3 in the regular season to find that it's 101 - 106 to the other guy I was stunned until I actually looked at my team & remembered I still had Foles & Jeffery to play, so that should be a much more deserved victory than the TTH one.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dynasty - Wrapped up a well deserved championship. From being 2-3 at the start of the season (including a loss by half a point in week 1, and losing to a team who I considered the worst in the league but they somehow made the Play Offs) we then hit our stride and won 11 on the spin. The final was too close for comfort but the Hopkins TD iced it and we end up winning by 15 points. Still got issues at QB (Cousins, Luck, Keenum and Mahomes) and potentially TE (Henry, Howard, Clay) to worry about for next season but with our insane RBs and Hopkins leading the way at WR we should be set for a long time.

Main League - Technically this is still on, but it's not going to happen for my opponent. We lead by 61 points and all he has is Elliot and Graham (DE) left to play for the Eagles tomorrow. Elliot's highest game of the season is 19 and Graham's is 9.5 so I think we can engrave our name on the trophy. This league is a roller coaster for me. 2 years ago I started 1-5, snuck into the Play Offs somehow and won the title. Then last season we started 6-1 and were easily the best team in the league only to end up 7-7 and miss out on the Play Offs. This year had neither extreme and we were just solid throughout and narrowly missed the number 1 seed when we were stunned in week 14, but turned up for the Play Offs to score 254 this week and 258 last week. My opponent managed 240 last week (the highest score achieved by anyone other than me in the Play Offs) but is only on for 209 this week.

4th League- A back and forth final with Fay until Gurley went insane, and then it was over. Everything is concluded and we've won it 259-200. The irony was he messaged me part way through Gurley's game saying that Gurley was my only player doing well and that all he was going to win me the title on his own because he was outscoring me at every other position... but if you remove Gurley's 56 points, I still won.

Autodraft League- Another me Vs Fay final, and I wouldn't begrudge him the win in his own league. I currently lead 141-108 and I have Alshon left to play Vs Foles and Elliot. Alshon limiting Foles ability to eat into it should see me land the title (currently 79% chance according to Yahoo) but I couldn't care less.

What a season. If only I had taken Gurley over Dez (which I was genuinely considering and even said it in the draft chat after Ian took him a pick or so later) it would be 5/5, but I'll settle for what I got.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a fantastic season, to be fair. 4 wins out of 5 is insane.

What kind of scoring system do you have where Gurley scored 56pts though?!

EDIT: I've just seen the score Welby's team has put up this week. Still two players to go as well.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's the other final I'm in:

I really need the Raider defence (fucking hell) to turn up tomorrow.

Oh and Gurley scored 59.3 points in this league but 12.5 came from these weird bonuses:

Todd Gurley 100-199 Rushing Yards Bonus 1 2.50
    Todd Gurley 40+ Receiving Yard TD Bonus 1 2.50
    Todd Gurley 50+ Receiving Yard TD Bonus 1 5.00
    Todd Gurley 100-199 Receiving Yards Bonus 1 2.50

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That must be full PPR with some yardage bonuses surely?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it is.

118 rushing yards gives him 11.8 plus 2 points for going over 100.
    10 catches is another 10.
    158 receiving yards is 15.8 plus 2 for going over 100 and another 3 for going over 150.
    Then 12 for his 2 TD.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 finals, 2 losses

Feels bad man.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The important thing, I'm sure we can all agree, is that Welbymania got to run wild one last time.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Held off Pleb for the bronze trophy too.

Shame I couldn’t complete the set and win TTH after bossing the standings but can’t complain too much.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My off-season was proper garbage despite my unexpected regular season run

I had fourth locked in when I was massively behind against Mahow in the semi final. I blame Cam Newton

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was only decided by half a point as well

Good to see Amari Cooper scoring well on my bench again, the prick. Nearly put him in when Kendall Wright had his chances snowed out, but Gillislee returned to my team from last year to get me another decent performance.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking through today, so so many people lost out due to only needing a couple of points but having Crabtree or Jeffery to get them.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have some new League History, and a new URL you can bookmark for future seasons

While we're all still in a fantasy mood and before we all forget about it, I guess we should discuss potential changes for next season. Open to any and all suggestions. The number one thing on the agenda is whether or not we move to PPR. So let's make the vote official from now.