Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleb View Post
    I've started Cam Newton

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tevin Coleman will get 100+ scrimmage yards & a TD tonight, and both Witten & Alshon could have more than 10pts quite easily given their matchups, so I'm not going to stop worrying yet

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These are all pretty even games on the scoreboard so far this week.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not all of them

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Evans is one beautiful mother fucker.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Evans is so fucking good.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Inevitable 70yd Taylor Gabriel TD & two 30yd+ Hogan TDs now.

EDIT: Didn't the amount of rushing yards per game Baltimore gave up basically double while he was out?

Think this might be the week you get QB right too.
    Assuming Dak doesn't go mental.

Fuck you

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy Mahowry View Post
    Assuming Dak doesn't go mental.

Fuck you
    Yeah, we all know everything I say about QBs is wrong

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just realised I started Snead in one league as i forgot to take him out. Luckily that team also has Alex Smith, Mike Evans, Zeke, Kareem Hunt, Zach Ertz, Greg Zuerlein & the Jags DST, so we should be alright.

EDIT: Get out of here Austin Ekeler

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck off Zeke. MY dynasty match was done and dusted until that cunt decided to show up.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #FeedZeke

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feed him via screens please.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The streak looks to be over

Cue Dak lobbing 5 picks.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't be shocked if that's the last you see of Dak and Zeke this game.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They can give Jason Witten a rest too. He's old, he'll appreciate it.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That better be the end of Zeke, the utter wanker.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could do with more from Dak in another league.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking Jimmy Graham grabbing a TD when my players are all done in dynasty.

Assuming Graham and Bell (for me) don't get anything else I'll have a 1 point lead going into the final game where I have Cousins and he has Jeffrey. That should be a win, but it's much closer than it should be. Zeke Elliot needs to get banned already.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10 wins out of 12 teams i own
    Zeke
    Jaguars D/ST
    Zeuerlein
    Tyreek Hill
    Alex Smith

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    12? Fucking hell.

I thought my 5 was a little much.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have five too, although I was considering adding another couple next season. Twelve does seem like a lot though

Barring some Monday night madness I’m on for a second consecutive perfect week.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To show how much my dynasty league is taking the piss, these are the projected points across the league:

Me- 220 Vs Opponent- 208
    104 Vs 153
    153 Vs 156
    156 Vs 122

That one of us is losing really does take the piss, but I'll let it go, as long as it's him.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've woken up fuming.

Zach Ertz to give me a garbage win please #praytothefantasygods

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zach Ertz getting 7pts is definitely not impossible, especially given how many targets he gets. It’ll probably be the closest matchup of the week either way though.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck knows how my shitty team keeps being amongst the top scorers at the moment.

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another week, another disappointment.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Handed out what ended to be a fisting in my work league.

Had he played Carr and Cooper he'd still be around 118 points and so needing a big Eagles win tonight. Only 1 of the other 9 teams has broken 100 points this week so it's one of those weeks. Assuming no negative points from Ertz and I've broken the leagues highest score record, set in week 4 also by me.

Managed to beat the new guy in our league too, so it's all good.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My main league is almost certainly a loss with him having a 9 point lead with me only having Reed to play Vs his Pryor, Ertz and an IDP. The good thing for me is that there wasn't much I could do about it. It was a mistake to bench Buck Allen for Ivory (cost me about 8 points) and playing Mariota over Ben (not that I ever considered Ben) cost me about another 10 but even with those extra 18 points he would be a big favourite. Cooper did me in and even though TDs from Gurley, Ingram, Ivory and Kearse had me back in it at one point during the Rams game, it was never really likely and we fall to 4-3. We should just about stay in the Play Off places with only one team having a better record than us (5-2) but our points being fairly low compared to the pack. I reckon we'll be 4th after this week.

Dynasty is still on which pisses me off as it was done and dusted before all his late players went mental. I should still win though. Assuming I do I will move to 4-3 there and leapfrog my opponent to top of the table. The league is so tight it's unreal.

In my 4th league where I have my strongest team I have once again destroyed my opponent who was 3rd to my 4th heading in. We're by far the top scorers in the league and some BS scheduling has seen us with a 3-3 record. This win though will lift us to 4-3 and as it stands, top of the pile.

My autodraft league I've stopped caring about and am likely to fall to 5-2, somehow.

And then there's TTH where we've proven how God really feels about Jags.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cam Newton is on the trade block if anyone needs a dodgy looking QB.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm so glad I didn't trade for him earlier.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mariota or Winston on the table too...

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just checked my dynasty team & it turns out my opponent has Wilson & Cooper, so I need 25pts from Wentz & Smallwood in 0.5PPR to sneak a win.

It’s made worse by the fact he’s not even paying attention & has Diggs, OBJ, Foreman & Fournette in his lineup

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TTH - WON

Money league - I need just under 30 points from Agholor ('Mon then Wentz you cock)

Yahoo Public - Was on my way to losing until 'Zeke decided to go bananas

Mental IDP - I was predicted to win even though Smith and Hill combined for 88 fucking points for my opponent but I looked shaky. Thankfully Mike Evans, Landry, Hurns and my IDP guys went batshit. Deone Bucannon got 36 of my IDP 139.5 total. He has a 10 pont lead with Venon Davis to play. I have Kirk Cousins, Brandon Graham and Jalen Mills to go so should be fine. Props to Tre'Davious White too, he was about to put up 0 but tackled someone to force a fumble and recover it for 10 points.

Star Wars themed IDP (you just make a Star Wars team name) - I have a sub 3 point lead and he has Cousins to play. Let's hope I don't like what he does with Jalen Mills picking him off for days.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys are just genuinely too good at this shit. Ffs.

Does anyone want to trade me anything for Watson or Cousins. I need not terrible players pls.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Midway through most seasons, slightly over midway in TTH, this is how I stand:

Main League

It's been an up and down season so far with a hot start followed by some frustrating losses, the heroic win last week (with 3 of my 4 WRs being off free agency that week, and Allen, the only one who was on the team before that week, being a let down) and then this week we got smashed purely by Amari Cooper. Our 4-3 record sees us sit 4th in the table and we're also the 4th highest scorers so it's about right. I feel like I should compete in this league, but it could go either way still. I like my team more this week than last week but I'm facing a tougher opponent so it could be difficult.

Dynasty League

Genuinely think my team is the best team in this league both in terms of the now and the future. One team does have Zeke, OBJ and Rodgers so he could always be a force, but I feel the rest of his squad is weak enough to give me the edge over him for future seasons, and obviously he's a little bit fucked this year, particularly if Zeke goes down. He lead the way but my win over him puts me top of the pile with a 4-3 record. Half the league is 4-3 and the other half 3-4. That half a point loss in week 1 to the lowest scorers still hurts and I'm hoping we avenge it this week. Our team looks ridiculously strong at the moment, so we should. We've put up 1244 points with no one being within 100 of it and the team at the bottom having only scored 989. Hopefully we can keep it going and win this. Cousins looks like an every week starter at QB, we have ridiculous RBs and great options at DST. The only thing we could do with is a stronger WR3 (unless Cooper is really back now) and a reliable TE (Hunter Henry is still hit and miss... but seems to be hitting more).

TTH

Just give me the crown already. I was winning when my team was shit and the last 3 weeks we've finished 1st, 2nd and 1st again. It's only a matter of time before a team that has had to start James White more often than not claims glory.

In all seriousness, this is still anyone's league, except Sam, Baz and Mert.

4th League

Our 257-176 win this week puts us where we belong, top of the pile, again with a 4-3 record which REALLY should be better. We've scored 1603 points with the 2nd highest being 1512 (that guy is 3-4 and down in 6th...) and then 1469 for the team in 2nd. Luckily the BS trade that the league owner/team in 2nd pulled off seems to have completely backfired with Nelson losing Rodgers for the season, so that's something to celebrate. I feel like I'm pretty much in auto pilot with how strong my team is there, but no doubt there's more BS to come along the way to rob us. Like TTH we've been in the top 2 scorers for the past 3 weeks (2nd, 1st, 1st, losing the week we were 2nd...) and seem to have hit our stride.

Autodraft League

Cruising at 5-0 along with Fay he then beat me by a point and I lost the week after. I sit in 3rd now with a 5-2 record which is a bit bizarre for a league that is really a 2 horse race. I couldn't care one bit though. We'll finish in the top 2 and face Fay for the title, I'm certain of it.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've offered Abdullah for Devante Adams in my Dynasty league. The guy tells me he's a big fan of Abdullah so he's considering it. Hopefully it comes off as I won't play Abdullah this season so even if Adams doesn't bounce back he can sit on my bench until Rodgers is back. We will see though.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone on here a Chris Ivory fan perhaps?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is he still a thing?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you asked @Mert?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just traded Pierre Garcon for Doug Martin in the league I don't care about. Considering the opening offer was Martin for Michael Thomas I'll take that as a win.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He only likes injured running backs.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've added the Bengals in my main league purely to stop my opponent doing the same as he's currently starting Miami on Thursday. I know the Ravens are bad, but I've learnt from when they faced the Jets that Miami just aren't a viable play....

The choice between the Cheifs (Vs Denver) and the Bengals (Vs Indy) is going to do my head in though. I really don't like the Chiefs DST after last week but Denver looked really, really awful. Plus the Bengals just put up negative points Vs The Steelers... but then Indy got absolutely dicked by Jacksonville. Knowing my luck the correct answer will end up being The Ravens anyway.

Edit:

My dynasty match up where I'm trying to gain revenge for a half point week 1 loss should be as big a slam dunk as they come.... SHOULD be, but it won't be. The line ups as it stands would be:

QB: Cousins Vs Prescott
    RB: Bell and Ingram Vs Martin and Mack
    WR: Allen, Hopkins and Cooper Vs D.Thomas, Garcon and Agholor
    TE: Hunter Henry (if you dare score 0 this time you're getting cut) Vs Gronk
    Flex: Howard and McKinnon Vs J. Matthews and M.Bryant
    K: Lutz Vs Hauschka
    DST: Vikings Vs Philly

QB and DST should be close, TE he beats me.... but everything else should go my way....

It's a nailed on loss though.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Miami's D could put up 20 odd points or about 3.

I'd bet on the higher number. Joe looks like a shell of a man who doesn't want to be there, our OLine is pointless and the playcalling (run the fucking ball) is baffling.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adams for Abdullah accepted

Means I’ve essentially traded Abdullah and Coleman for Gurley and Adams and I’m more than happy with that.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You definitely did pretty well out of that

Just traded Crabtree for Ingram in the league of death where my current WRs are Crabtree, Diggs, Bryant, Agholor, Fuller & Shepard, while my RBs are Martin, Kamara & Montgomery (and David Johnson on IR). Pretty happy to make that trade, and i wasn't even the one who offered it.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doubly so as it's dynasty

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeed, if I have to I'll just sit and wait for Adams until Rodgers is back.

Abdullah was never getting a look in for my team unless something goes drastically wrong in the future, and by that time hopefully I'll have found something else. I would have liked to get a WR that can make an impact this year, and maybe Adams can, but if not it's no loss.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, in my dynasty league I own both Raiders backs. I have room to play both, but I also have Alex Collins, as well as Devante Parker who may or may not be fit tonight & is playing Baltimore anyway, and Paul Richardson who’s always got a chance at giving solid production from two catches.

Rank them in 0.5PPR.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Devante Parker if fit is my man.

Problem with Alex Collins is that, as well as being in a time share, he's not involved at all in passing downs. Harbaugh doesn't trust him enough.

If Parker can't go then you'd look to possible Jalen Richard who looks like he might get the most touches.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, Parker is the one I want to play, but I’m not sure if I trust him with the combination of questionable fitness, QB change & matchup against Baltimore.

Collins is steady but not good, while the Oakland boys are likely to both be crap or the one I bench be the good one. Richard is the favourite if I play one though.