User Tag List

Page 14 of 91 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: TTH NFL Fantasy Football 2017 thread

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've decided not to Waiver claim anyone in Dynasty this week. John Ross is the guy I'd want but I feel like he's going to clear waivers and I should be able to add him for free in the morning. People just aren't looking at injured guys at all in that league. If I miss out, oh well, I need to save the high waiver for someone who can help my team currently.

My main league doesn't have waivers (I know...) so I already added the players I posted before, plus the Ravens DST, so that's been a good week (Even if Fay's Fall Guys beat me to the bigger waiver targets).

In my 4th league I'm considering putting in a claim for the Ravens DST. My team is really strong, but I don't fancy the Denver or Minnesota DSTs this week looking at their match ups. It does feel like a waste when I have 2 of the best units in the game, but my match this week could be close. I'll probably put in a claim for them and drop Kenny Shitt.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In one of my leagues I have 200 waiver points for the season.

I don't feel like it's going to last me long.

I don't even know if the points I'm offering is high or low.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Pleb

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    John Ross didn't clear waivers For fuck sake. I do need WR help in that league and it's tough to find anything. I really thought I could get him. Hopefully someone breaks out soon as the 2 people who are still ahead of me for Waivers didn't bother to claim so seem inactive. I was able to get Clay and Lutz back for free.

I'm tempted to reverse that Pleb claim, because that's fucking stupid.

I did manage to get Keenan Allen and Carlos Hyde in that fucked up league too.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pleb :\

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pleb regretting not drafting Smith early again this year then

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The wrong claim was on the top of my waivers list

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had a tie in a league with decimal scoring too. I've also had wins and defeats of 0.02 or less.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due to Cousins struggling (fucking hurry up and come back Luck...) coupled with the fact that people like Robinson went on IR at a point where I couldn't replace them due to everyone being on Waivers, I've got 5 fucking QBs in my Dynasty league excluding Luck (Cousins, Tyrod, Bradford, Cutler and Mahomes). I desperately need to cut/trade 1-2 of them to get some back up WRs (behind my starters, Hopkins, Watkins, Cooper and Allen, I only have Sterling Shepherd and Ted Ginn....) but I have no idea what to do there. Mahomes is along term stash, Tyrod is the only one who looked decent week 1, Cousins is my "starter" but I'm concerned about him, Cutler has some lovely match ups coming if Cousins still struggles and Bradford looks promising plus may move next year to a better situation. The more pressing matter is who to start week 2, with all the research I've done suggested Palmer would be better than all of them.... but he's dead to me.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What the fuck are you doing cutting Smith and not adding anyone? Jesus.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone wanna trade me RBs for any of my WRs?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Browning View Post
    What the fuck are you doing cutting Smith and not adding anyone? Jesus.
    I've tried adding Wilson again. Couldn't for some weird reason then I tried adding Palmer and the claim won't go through till Saturday

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea you can't waiver claim someone you dropped yourself and Palmer has only just been dropped.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due to Cousins struggling (fucking hurry up and come back Luck...) coupled with the fact that people like Robinson went on IR at a point where I couldn't replace them due to everyone being on Waivers, I've got 5 fucking QBs in my Dynasty league excluding Luck (Cousins, Tyrod, Bradford, Cutler and Mahomes). I desperately need to cut/trade 1-2 of them to get some back up WRs (behind my starters, Hopkins, Watkins, Cooper and Allen, I only have Sterling Shepherd and Ted Ginn....) but I have no idea what to do there. Mahomes is along term stash, Tyrod is the only one who looked decent week 1, Cousins is my "starter" but I'm concerned about him, Cutler has some lovely match ups coming if Cousins still struggles and Bradford looks promising plus may move next year to a better situation. The more pressing matter is who to start week 2, with all the research I've done suggested Palmer would be better than all of them.... but he's dead to me.
    Trade Cousins.

He's the one you're going to get the most back for, and you'll still be fine streaming between Cutler, Bradford & Tyrod, who you could probably also trade away if you had to.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My team fucking sucks after the David Johnson injury. I don't even want to play anymore

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brandin Cooks & the Houston DEF will score 30pts each if week one is anything to go by, so you should be fine for this week,

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your team is absolutely woeful.

You'll be in the sacko with Pleb.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you not know that you and I are bookies favourites for the El Plebbo?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was happy to let Pleb have Wilson back but he's had Bradford now so enjoy a free Russel Wilson, whoever is 1st priority. As for my waivers it was either Cohen or Golladay. I'm a bit lacking in case of sudden Zeke suspension, so opted for the RB.

Onto my work league and things have got interesting. I have received a trade offer of LaGarette Blount, Julio Jones and Antonio Gates for Zeke Elliott and Travis Kelce. Considering I have Howard and Shady in place at RB already it's tempting to negotiate. It essentially boils down to swapping RB 2 for WR 2.

I've also been asked to name my price for Mike Evans by another player. Said player has also already offered me AJ Green and Njoku for Evans so there is a clear desire there.

Keenan Allen, Alshon Jeffery, Sammy Watkins and Randall Cobb all hit the waiver wire this week too. All of those seem better bets than my WR2 and 3 which are Hilton and Crowder. May well drop one or both.

Also offloading Luck for any price is on my list now. His return just moves further back with each day and he's a problem I just don't want to deal with.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleb View Post
    Did you not know that you and I are bookies favourites for the El Plebbo?
    I was until I battered Pleb.

Projections mean nothing, I'll be closer to the top than bottom.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I genuinely meant to have 6 teams in the Play Offs as per last year (I even posted about it earlier in the thread, I'm sure) but have just checked and it's currently set to 4. Any objections to changing it? If so I'll keep it at 4, but I did enjoy the last day drama before.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I genuinely meant to have 6 teams in the Play Offs as per last year (I even posted about it earlier in the thread, I'm sure) but have just checked and it's currently set to 4. Any objections to changing it? If so I'll keep it at 4, but I did enjoy the last day drama before.
    Yeah that sounds like a great idea because DRAMA!!!!

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    6 is better for last game drama usually. You usually get one or two streaking off anyway, but leaving it at 4 can have people out of it halfway through the season.

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dropped someone by accident while trying to sub them. Sums me up, really.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    Dropped someone by accident while trying to sub them. Sums me up, really.
    I will give him back to you if you want as that's clearly a genuine mistake, but he is injured so it might be the right call anyway. Up to you.

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will give him back to you if you want as that's clearly a genuine mistake, but he is injured so it might be the right call anyway. Up to you.
    Its okay don't worry. Thanks though.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm currently mulling over 2 offers from 2 other owners.

AJ Green, Mixon and David Johnson for Zeke and Evans
    This one is obviously dependant on how Johnson does in recovery. But I'd be able to store him on our IR til then.

The other is a Blount and Julio Jones for Zeke offer.

Would anyone make either of those trades?
    Head says the first offer is more of a sideways move than anything. But I was wondering what TTH thinks.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm thinking the first one. Isn't David Johnson out for the entire season or thereabouts?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zeke is miles better than Mixon, Evans is better than Green, and Johnson is probably out until December. I'll stick with Zeke & Mike, who are the two best players in the whole trade. As for the second one, Blount isn't a good enough add-on for me to swap Zeke for Julio.

Only way these trades become more worth considering is if we start hearing that a Zeke suspension is more likely again, and even then it'd have to be a full season 'commissioner exempt' one, as he'd probably still be out less games than DJ with his six game suspension enforced.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Johnson is done for the fantasy season, so no.

The second one I would try and replace Blount with a better RB and then consider it, depending who your other options are at both positions.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didnt realise Johnson was out for quite so long. I had week 8 in my mind for some reason.
    The guys other options at RB are Bell and McCaffery. Mine are Shady and Howard.

I had Hilton and Crowder as my other 2 WRs but as both looked in turgid offences in W1 I've picked up Allen for the latter.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mert View Post
    My team fucking sucks after the David Johnson injury. I don't even want to play anymore
    trade me your good players

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Week Two TTH 2017 Preview

With week one and the rise of Kereem Hunt already in the history books for the revamped TTH Fantasy Football League we head into week two in what we can describe it as utter carnage and complete stupidity. The owner of Believe In Plobs (114.07) must have had a massive MELTDOWN as his waiver claims were fucked up as he sensationally dropped QB Russell Wilson for Alex Smith then dropped Smith, tried to get back Wilson but instead went for Sam Bradford, what a bizarre plebroll that was. Would that affect his matchup with Golden Grahams (124.84)? He does have Derek Carr who is playing the Jets this week who is projected to massively outscore Cam Newton at the moment oddly enough.

Baz’s Bumbandits (123.38) and Welby Wolves (123.29) could be heading into the league’s first ever decimal tie (or thereabouts) matchup if you believe yahoo’s projection shite. I wouldn’t. Let’s hope TB12 turns up this week then otherwise Aaron Rodgers and company will probably run riot as usual. The league’s early bookie favourites Equable Rogues (119.62) and Kareem Hunt will easily see off the Miami LOLphins (119.59) right? Nope, another tie (or thereabouts) apparently according to Yahoo! Someone fire the projected scoring stat guy and hire Pleb pronto. Magic Mike XXL Evans (123.44) faces Agholorious Basterds (122.39) in a WWE SummerSlam 2017 style monstrous match up with Mike Evans versus Ezekiel Elliott tearing down the house no doubt. The last matchup of week two is God Hates Jags (112.49) and Kirk Cousins versus BiLOL Powell (113.95) and Drew Brees in which both teams are hoping that everyone bar the Quarterbacks can score some decent enough points.

Current League Standings

Agholorious Basterds (1-0-0)
    Equable Rogues (1-0-0)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Magic Mike XXL Evans (1-0-0)
    Miami LOLphins (1-0-0)
    BiLOL Powell (1-0-0)
    God Hates Jags (0-1-0)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Believe In Plobs (0-1-0)
    Baz’s Bumbandits (0-1-0)
    Welby Wolves (0-1-0)
    Golden Grahams (0-1-0)

Kareem Hunt sending @Browning to the bottom of the pile while @Mert looks to be holding onto dear life for a wildcard spot in the revamped offseason playoffs. @Gray Fox and @Dan hugging the top two then. As you were then gents. Will @Sir Andy Mahowry challenge for the top two this season? I highly doubt it.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently OBJ said he's dealing with a 6-8 week injury

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But he's already been recovering from it for about 4 weeks, so it shouldn't be too bad.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the plus side I have a QB issue again

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder why.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Russel Wilson is available on waivers.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trade Cam Newton to me for a kicker and then your problems are solved.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't tempt him.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like fuck am I giving you Tucker for Lutz

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's fine, you'll end up swapping him for Younghoe Koo when he goes and bangs in 4 50+ yarders in one game.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also didn't realise that a man who drops their third round pick Russell Wilson for Alex Smith was capable of common sense.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My work league matchup for this week.

He's just become a dad for the first time so hasn't bothered to touch his team yet for whatever reason. But assuming his line-up doesn't change, I'm potentially up 3 players. Woodhead is obviously gone and he has no head coach. I'm hoping to avoid starting 0-2 here.

As for my choices, I only have 3. Keep faith in Stafford or stream Rivers for the week. Shady or Howard and lastly, whether to swap one of my TE out for Hooper.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really?

That trade is fucking stupid.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waking up to a notification of a trade offer from Pleb is a weird feeling.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know ya'll are fucking with me right? Wentz for Cam fuckin Newton?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cancel it because this is stupid, Pleb is fucking up the league.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know you can all vote against it.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm considering the best approach here. There's no way I'm having the trade cancelled but Wilson still go through on waivers so most likely I will reverse both.