User Tag List

Page 13 of 91 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: TTH NFL Fantasy Football 2017 thread

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking like the Ravens D will be more highest scorer this week.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jags have 44.28 points in my dynasty league. I have them, Hooper (20.8pts) and Wentz (16.98), then nobody else has double figures. Talk about carried.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The combined QBs in my tie with @Browning have 0 TDs, 7 INTs & negative points.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have them and Hooper on my bench in dynasty.....

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scott Tolzien making an early bid to out-shit the pair of them. 1 pass attempt, 1 pick six.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    The combined QBs in my tie with @Browning have 0 TDs, 7 INTs & negative points.
    It's a combined 0.72 now \0/.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like a loss in the work league. Defence the difference, she has Steelers, I have Texans. Unless Hilton and Zeke go mental.

Looks like a win against @Pleb. It's Zeke, Carolina and kicker v Wilson, Baldwin, Cobb and Packers. I have a 45 point head start. Good part of this is any TDs scored by his QB actively take points off his defence.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My main league and TTH are easy losses this week.

My 4th league, the one where I had the ridiculous draft, looks like a rather routine win.

My dynasty still hangs in the balance, but Garcon and Nelson are getting enough catches here to fuck me over. I currently have a 37 point lead (which isn't as much as in a normal league when you get 1.5 PPR) with the Panthers and Watkins playing now and Keenan Allen and Hunter Henry playing tomorrow. He has Garcon, Nelson and Crosby playing now and Dak and Demarius to come.

The Panthers turnover makes it a 40 point lead. It's going to be damn close. If we lose the blame is squarely on the Allen Robinson injury and Kirk Cousins playing like one of my cousins would have.

Edit- Oh and Lev Bell being a cunt.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm wide awake.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I'll be losing both of my games. Start as you mean to go on.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I should go 5/5 this week.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Nelson TD hurts me so fucking bad.

Somehow, someway I was about a 75% favorite in my main league after being dead and buried earlier, whilst I was also starting to cruise in dynasty. Now my main league is down to 57% and dynasty 61%. Fuck sake.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TTH- Lost easily, of course. As I said I knew Palmer > Carr was dumb, but it was my only hope. Glad it didn't cost me.

Main League- This was all but over, but the late games have spun it. Rodgers missed projection by 10 points, Nelson went over his, but he had Olsen and Benjamin who also did fuck all and Montgomery for me did a lot better than expected. All in all the situation now is he leads by about 8 points but only has Zeke left to play where as I have Diggs, Beasley and Allen. Beasley is a last minute replacement for Odell, which does hurt a bit, but Yahoo rates my chances at 70% which is mental from where we were.

Dynasty- This one is too close to call, and has been up and down all night. I'm leading by 21 points and he has Dak and Demarius Thomas to play where as I have Hunter Henry and Keenan Allen. Yahoo rates my chances at 60% which is fair enough. If we overcome the Robinson injury along with Lev Bell still being on hold out and Cousins letting me down... I'll be delighted.

My 4th league- Seemingly done and dusted. I lead by 17 points and he only has Dalvin Cook (projected 11) and Harrison smith (7) to play compared to me Melvin Gordon (14), Demarius Thomas (16) and Denver Defense (16). Honestly I would take Demarius not showing up if it helps me win in Dynasty though. Not bad for a team that lost Evans and Landry late on.

My autodraft league I don't give a shit about- Also seems to be in the bag despite Robinson and Eifert both being shite. I lead by 48 points and still have Michael Thomas to play against his Rudolph and Vikings DST.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both games are still up in the air, with Diggs and Allen needing to combine for 24 points in my main league (after Beasley let me down big time) and Allen and Hunter Henry needing to slightly outscore DT between them in Dynasty. Hoping for 2 wins, but fully expecting something to go wrong.

Also some guy in the auto draft league I don't care about has just ruined it for everyone:

Marquise Goodwin SF - WR
    Free Agent
    Carlos Hyde SF - RB
    To Waivers
    TheWolves
    Sep 10, 6:02 pm
    Keenan Allen LAC - WR
    To Waivers
    TheWolves
    Sep 10, 6:01 pm
    LeGarrette Blount Phi - RB
    Free Agent
    Leonard Fournette Jax - RB
    To Waivers
    TheWolves
    Sep 10, 5:51 pm
    Jordan Matthews Buf - WR
    Free Agent
    Mike Evans TB - WR
    To Waivers

Worse than Pleb.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been offered Gurley for Corey Coleman, Derrick Henry OR Keenan Allen in Dynasty. Tempting but not even sure which one I would go for if I wanted to.

My gut is to give up Corey Coleman for him. Allen in a PPR has too much value, assuming he can stay healthy, plus having just lost Robinson and White for the season (my IR is full already...) I'm hurting for starting WRs. Coleman could he slid in as a starting WR, but I think Gurley is too much value to turn down. He didn't have a great running game yesterday, but in our league he put up great points (he's the RB7 so far, my best was Jordan Howard who he beat by 3.5).

Turns out he meant Hunter Henry not Derrick..... that's probably a no go as I don't have great options at TE.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So in my work league someone dropped Blount and Watkins on Friday for Martin and Martavis Bryant. Landry was also dropped.

I'm very interested in one of the two receivers. Having Hilton and Crowder to supplement Evans was a good plan on paper. However the Colts looked turgid without Luck, who looks now out through til mid-October. As such Hilton is now a pretty meh pick and I can only hold 3 WRs at any one time.

Also the Johnson news had me look at the guys team with him, but his 2 other options are Mixon and Gillislee. I could make a play for one of his WRs(Green, Cooper and Larry Fitz) or try and tough the situation out until Luck returns.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I pulled the trigger on Gurley for Coleman, fuck it. I like Corey Coleman but that's just too good to pass up, and now I have Gurley in 4/5 leagues.

Made some moves in my main league too, dropping Beasley, Britt and Gore for Kendall Wright, Agholor and Buck Allen.

Edit- Diggs

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    inb4 two more Diggs TDs and me somehow winning this week after sickening underperforms by a bunch of my players

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Baz I'm open to an Adam Thielen trade if your up for it

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I win in my main league and dynasty it will be truly incredible considering the amount of players that helped me in one while hurting me in the other.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mert View Post
    inb4 two more Diggs TDs and me somehow winning this week after sickening underperforms by a bunch of my players
    Shiiiett

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mert was at 6% to win the game.

Now at 32% thanks to Diggs

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Diggs is going to win my me second Yahoo league, and Bradford is going to win me my third, despite me leaving Kareem Hunt on the bench.

I'm up against Diggs in the dynasty league, but I have a 60pt cushion so I should still be okay there

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went into tonight needing 24 from Diggs and Allen in my main league. Diggs gets it by half time.

Now all I need is Allen and Hunter Henry combined to outscore DT by 3 points to cap off the perfect week, TTH aside.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need Tyrell Williams and Michael Thomas to fend off the late Diggs surge.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need Bradford to start throwing at Rudolph or you're in trouble.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why are we still trying to cover Stefon Diggs with De'Vante Harris? More to the point, who the fuck is De'Vante Harris?!

Wrong thread, but you get the point. Just carry on starting every receiver against the Saints.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or I guess Lutz can just keep kicking field goals.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lutz is helping keep the Stefon Diggs steamroller at bay in my dynasty league.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Barring a 80+ yard Diggs TD. I think you're safe now.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't say something like that, dickhead.

Lutz for vice-president.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lost by half a point in dynasty thanks to Henry getting 0.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Torn between Cohen and John Ross for my waiver in Dynasty.

I don't really need Cohen, especially now that I got Gurley in a trade, but being that Howard is one of my starters, it probably makes sense to get him. Ross on the other hand fills a more specific need in my team (a replacement for Coleman/Robinson/White) but I need him to get on the field as my IR is full.

I also need a new Kicker (I should have fucking stuck with Lutz like I said I would, but I hated all the Monday night stuff and went back to Prater) but can't use a high waiver on one.

Fuck nights with 2 monday night games. Hopefully that doesn't happen again this season.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lost one by less than 3 poiints.

I should have never trusted a Younghoe.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty good start to the fantasy season for me:

TTH League
    Carried by Kareem, obviously. The two Bengals did nothing for me, and I should've started my boy Cooper Kupp, but whatever. Very happy I picked Melvin Gordon over DJ as my keeper.

Yahoo League 2
    DJ getting injured hurt a bit, but I have Diggs & Cook, Lutz & the Jags DEF, so we still ended up winning by more than 30pts. Gonna need to explore the RB options on the waiver wire though, as I also have Doug Martin, meaning my only two available RBs are Cook & Bilal Powell.

Yahoo League 3
    Good win considering my WRs group was missing Evans & Parker. Martavis did nothing, and Maclin ended up with more than half my total WR points for the week. This is the league where I benched Hunt for McCaffery, but Bradford, Zeke & Lutz combined to give me a 13pt victory.

Yahoo League 4
    Closest one of the week. Nobody really stood out, with Gurley's 15pts the highest from any offensive player. Once again though, I have the Jags DEF so Brandon McManus' 6pts last night were enough to give me a 4pt win.

Dynasty
    Jags DEF again, so that plus Hooper & Kupp was enough to give me a huge lead on Sunday. He had Diggs & Allen, but still lost by 60pts. He had the Steeler DEF on the bench for the Patriots, and he'd taken the gamble on OBJ playing, but there was no way he could've won even with those changes.

---

Time for a lot of waiver wire hunting, I guess.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4 leagues,4 wins Waiver hunting indeed.Thielen,Bradford,A.Smith,Ravens,Rams are on the radar.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure I'll be convinced about Bradford/the Vikings offence in general unless they do it again against the Steelers next week. Pretty confident that was as much our shitness as their quality.

Same goes for Alex Smith. Do it two weeks in a row & maybe I'll start to believe.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TTH League: Dead by Thursday night. Oh well.

Main League: I cannot explain what's happened here. In the early games I had my QBs hit their projection, Green and Reed disappointed, Crowell missed his narrowly and defensively Neal and Watt did nothing while the Patriots defense were shit. Meanwhile Ryan disappointed a little for him but Hopkins went off, Fitz had a solid game and Buffalo's defense were considerably better than New England. Things turned around drastically in the late games where, despite Rodgers and Nelson combining for a TD that crippled me, Ty Montgomery and Gurley both did a job while Olsen and Benjamin let him down huge. I was then installed as the heavy favourite and even a big game from Zeke couldn't save him as Diggs won it before Allen even saw the field. I ended up at the top scorer in the league too with 215 points. Next week I take on the guy who beat me in Dynasty and the projections like him to beat me, but he only put up 163 points in week 1.

Dynasty: A heart breaking loss by half a point. I got all the marginal decisions wrong and in the end it killed me. I had Lutz installed but went back to Prater... I very nearly put in Fleener over Hunter Henry last night and I once again trusted Allen Robinson. The injury is the main reason for the loss, but Lev Bell putting up a pathetic 9 points can't be over looked either. We deserved to win this, but it wasn't to be. We look to rebound against the league's lowest scorers who auto drafted having added Todd Gurley via a trade.

4th League: Not even close as we win by over 30 points. His 2 QBs combining for 4 points (Brady 9, Dalton -5) to my 35 (Despite Cousins being shit) obviously helped a lot. He did with a few positional battles, but the game wasn't close. This it the league where I got Demarius Thomas in the 7th so hopefully it'd a sign of things to come and we can dominate it.

Autodraft League: This league is ruined by the cunt who dropped Evans, Fournette and Allen. Not sure what the point is in carrying on, but I'm only there a a favour to a friend. Me and him are the only competent players and I'm already planning for a super bowl against him. Fully expect him to add 2 of the above while I have to settle for one of them. I started Allen Robinson, Jeffrey, Crowell Michael Thomas and Eifert, all of which sucked, and still won by over 40 points in a league with the same roster size as TTH... so that should tell you the level of competition.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I'm not sure I'll be convinced about Bradford/the Vikings offence in general unless they do it again against the Steelers next week. Pretty confident that was as much our shitness as their quality.

Same goes for Alex Smith. Do it two weeks in a row & maybe I'll start to believe.
    I have main QB's and Defence that i won't part but it's nice having decent backups.

EDIT: Raiders defence and skill position players would be a nice addition to your lineups since they are playing the 0-16 bound New York Jets.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    muhfuhs have 8 fantasy leagues excited to win smh.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TTH League: Mert West, Lutz (former Baltimore tryout) and the Ravens D beasting it.

$40 buy in league: I was expecting to lose by 12 points and it looked like I was going to get roasted after opening night as Gronk stunk for me and Tyreek Hill starred for him. Fortunately the Ravens D (I had them and he had Dalton) swung it into my favour. Only Ravens D, Keenan Allen and Will Lutz gained more than their projection. My RBs (Derrick Henry and Sproles, luckily I have Ajayi waiting) stunk so I'm going to be in trouble moving forward.

Smaller IDP league: Was looking shaky as he had Bradford who had destroyed the lead I had but the TD thrown to Rudolph (on my team) sealed my win thankfully, had that TD not gone to him I'd have lost. I left Hill on the bench which wont happen again.

Huge fuck off mega IDP dynasty league with 1 million roster spots each: My offence was fucking shit with only Cousins, Miller, Howard and Walker getting double figures (there are so many bonuses that anything lower is horseshit) with Doctson even getting 0. Luckily Mosley (fuck you @Browning), Fletcher Cox, Glover Quinn and Brandon Graham pushed me just over my opponent.

Random Yahoo draft: My only loss this week (I think it was the only one I was predicted to win too) by a margin of 2.5, or the Younghoe Koo miss. Greg Olsen and Lev Bell (dickhead) didn't help either too but I still should have won.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it makes you feel better, I've picked up the Baltimore defense in my main league.

Mosley wasn't very good once again in it though. He put up 10 points which wasn't in the top 25 for his position, though it was better than Wagner that I went with.

May need to replace Wagner in my 2 IDP leagues.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My leagues are kinder to IDP's. He got 16 points in the smaller one and 20 in the bigger one. Only Gillislee and Hill (bench) scored more than him in the smaller one for me and he was only outscored by Brandon Graham in my second.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just seen that I predicted every match correctly in the pick'em

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Believe In Plobs (TTH League): Got massively bumfucked by Gray Fox the sexy fucker. My Wide Receivers and Running Backs (apart from Jordan Howard) did fuck all and Amendola is concussed which shouldn't affect his flex spot hopefully. I think I may need a new team and badly

All About The Angles (Yahoo League 1): Thielen (), Coleman, Howard and Mariota giving me the huge W against a guy who was hoping that Brady didn't shit the bed on Thursday night.

The Pleb Train (Yahoo League 2): Tied...(https://postimg.org/image/8jjt65e51/)...literally cannot complain about this matchup.

Holy Matt Ryan (ESPN): ...aka the team I couldn't access the draft lobby for but besides the point I won this matchup and I dunno how but all I know is that Matt Ryan and a Rams Defence carried by team to a tight win.

Suck It Gravity (ESPN): Lost because of a shite Kirk Cousin and a rampant Kareem Hunt. Waivers are needed badly for this league as well.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you tie with decimal point scoring? That's mental.

Why did you not start Diggs though?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just released David Johnson....

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bold.

I don't think I'd be able to, unless roster spots are sparse.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well,i am only participating in official NFL leagues so i can always try to add weekly waiver targets depending on the matchups.A risky strategy but having a non-playing person in my roster,in my mind at least,is wrong.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy Mahowry View Post
    How do you tie with decimal point scoring? That's mental.

Why did you not start Diggs though?
    No idea. Probably thought Cobb and Green over Diggs would give me the points, obviously not.