Week 4:

TTH - Dynasty 1-2

I face Dan this week and I fear for both this week and the season. He's 3-0 and has a vastly superior team to mine I feel. I echo the above statement about it being a 12 teamer and being so deep making it a little frustrating. It's pretty pointless looking to waivers unless desperate. However that is the challenge. I'd be very surprised if Dan doesn't move to 4-0.

Toggle Spoiler

TTH - Standard 1-2

I have a double Plebbing this week. This is the first of them. He looks quite weak at RB here after Ajayi. He has a fair amount of pieces playing tonight so it'll be fairly clear after that what I need.
I fancy my chances in this one, but Pleb can always Pleb.

Toggle Spoiler

Dans Dynasty 3-0

The second serving of Pleb. This one I feel much much better about. On paper I should give him a proper dicking, but things can always go wrong. I'm the last undefeated team in this league and I'm keen to keep it that way.

Toggle Spoiler

Work League 2-1

I run into the league leader here. He's 3-0 and has a very very strong set of starters. He is however a fair bit weaker from the bench. Unfortunately that matters not here. I'm also without Run CmC, which hurts. Engram is also going to be out, but this league refuses flat out to confirm it, so I've been unable to move him to IR and pick up a spare TE yet.
A side note here is that Breida has been traded away for Shady McCoy, so my lineup is not set.

I'm projected for a dicking here.

Toggle Spoiler