Results 3,151 to 3,200 of 4533

Thread: TTH NFL Fantasy Football 2017 thread

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    No. Those aren't tears you see either.
    I'm getting a little worried now about our Dynasty match up now though, Ryan is going nuts.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess who thought about picking up Matt Ryan this morning, but decided against it?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thommo View Post
    I'm getting a little worried now about our Dynasty match up now though, Ryan is going nuts.
    JuJu and/or Cooks will do you good.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy Mahowry View Post
    Pleb is getting a fisting in dynasty due to Ridley (and Peterson).
    I'm getting a fisting in fantasy this week.

Calm your tits.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleb View Post
    I'm getting a fisting in fantasy this week.

Calm your tits.
    Did you say we're playing each other in one league? Proper clash of the titans that'll be by the sound of it.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    J.Nelson with 27.3 points? Woof.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Guess who thought about picking up Matt Ryan this morning, but decided against it?
    Couldn't believe he was still there for me given you only had Bortles...

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad Jordy is on the bench this week for @Ian
    Yeah he'd doubled his projected points before the end of the first quarter I think.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In TTH I'm dead in both leagues. I've already lost to Baz and have to hope Tate and DJax get 60 points between them and also hope JuJu does nothing.

Dans Dynasty sees me 56.3 points up. I fucked up and forgot to take out Dalvin Cook. I also benched Ryan in favour of Goff which wasn't amazingly horrific, but going up against Brees(sods law), I could have done with the extra points.
    I'm done scoring and he has JuJu, Gronk, Hogan and Kerryon Johnson left. It's going to be close.

My work league looks better for me. I find myself 43 points up. He only has Brady left, I still have Hogan too. I'd be very unlucky to have Brady get 45 points and not throw a single yard to Hogan.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TTH regular - I have a 16.46 lead. Fay has Antonio Brown, Burkhead, Golladay and Hogan to play. I have Fitzpatrick and Mike Evans. Projections have me winning by 0.27. Had Kamara been given that TD in OT instead of Brees I would be fine.

TTH Dynasty - Woods, Peterson and Ridley should see me get the highest score of the week. This game is over bar a miracle.

Dan's Dynasty - I'm down by 17.65 but my shitheads still have Rofflesburger to play so I should be ok.

Money League - Keenan Allen doing nothing hurt me but I have a 55.48 lead right now. He has Fitzmagic, Mike Evans (so don't go too mental lads), James White, and Golden Tate to play.

IDP Dynasty - 79.6 points ahead and he has Evans, Gostkowski, Chandler Jones and Chris Conte to play. He needs a miracle.

Looking like at best I can go 5-0 and at worst 3-2.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TTH: I'm currently winning against @Browning woof. I expect fireworks at the end of this.

TTH Dynasty: Oh hey @Sir Andy Mahowry, thanks for the fisting buddy. Top work

Dan's Dynasty: Throwing all my marbles on FitzMagic @Dan, this is an epic bloodbath which could swing both ways if you know what I mean.

Random League: JuJu Smith to take me to 3-0 unless Antonio Brown and James Conner have anything else to say about it

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Main League: 3-0, 1st Place

This is going rather smoothly so far and a week 4 match up with the lowest scorers in the league should see us improve rather routinely to 4-0. We're actually only the 2nd highest scorers, being bested by the team we beat on a stat correction in week 2. The other 3-0 team has scored 155 points less than me, which is about 75% of a weekly score. Couldn't ask for a better start really.

Original Dynasty: 2-1, 4th Place

This week we suffered our first defeat since Week 5 of last year. The team who completely over powered everyone last year isn't firing so far this year, but we stated 2-3 last year before turning it on. The low scoring is more of a concern as we are also 4th in terms of scoring, some 60 points behind the team who beat me, which is also the team I consider our biggest rivals. I won't panic because we should make the Play Offs easily and by then, Ingram/Bell should be back, Fournette should be healthy and Ridley will be the best WR in the world. This weeks match up will be another tough one against the 2nd placed team who is 3-0 (and who I beat in the final last year) but outside of his top 2 WRs, I like my team over his, so I'm hopeful of a win.

TTH Standard, 2-1, 6th Place

A very poor week 3 has seen us tumble down the table, but again I'm not overly concerned. We're actually the lowest scorers in the league, but I think our pathetic week 3 is the sole reason for that. It's a league that is low on my priorities list (below the top 2, and TTH Dynasty, which I find myself caring about more and more) so... what will be will be.

TTH Dynasty: 1-2, 6th Place

Somehow I find myself in a Play Off spot despite the frustrating start. I don't feel my team should be 1-2 as we've performed better than that, but it is what it is. We finally got some RB production this week, and it lead to a win. Thommo will be a tough match as we try and continue the momentum, but him losing Jimmy G helps a lot.

"4th and Inches" shit league, 3-0, 1st Place

Cruising to easy wins week after week, even playing a man down this week on purpose as I didn't want to drop anyone for a DE when Jones went down. We have scored over 100 points more than any other team and almost 200 more than some. Can't wait to dump this league after this season due to the BS keeper situation, which continues to get worse by the year.

Other Random League, 1-2, 5th Place

We're the 3rd highest scorers and have scored more than the top, 3-0 team, but here we are. I autodrafted this league last year and don't pay much attention.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JuJu didn't end up doing enough, so I move to 3-0 in Dans Dynasty. 2-1 in my Work league.

1-2 in both sides of TTH though and it doesn't look amazing this week either.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna restart Survival, seeing as we all crashed out?
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're awesome.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I’ll see if it’s possible. Does it show anyone as the winner? I’m getting that on my end but not sure if we’re all (apart from Mahow) getting the same thing as we all went out at the same time.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it tells me I’m the winner too.

Everyone’s a winner! (Except Mahow )
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TTH Dynasty is looking tasty despite the fisting from Mahow. Zach's Team next, woof.

TTH Standard however is a fucking bloodbath. @Gray Fox next, hold me. Actually looking at Dan's Dynasty and I have Gray Fox in that one as well
    Last edited by Pleb; 25-09-2018 at 11:48 PM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A double Plebbing? This may not end well.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    Gonna restart Survival, seeing as we all crashed out?
    I've set up a new group - ID is 46241 (I think ), password is TTH. Three strikes before you get eliminated too, so Mahow can actually play this time.

I'll update the pick'em & the daily league shortly.
    Last edited by Dan; 26-09-2018 at 06:01 PM.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So after a crazy week of football this was the most spread out range of scores we've had so far. It still ended up coming down to the last category though...

- @Gray Fox props up the table this week with 10pts, all of which came from picks. That was actually middle of the pack, but failing to score any more points saw GF slide to the bottom.

- @Pleb finishes second last, only scoring seven in the picks, but getting extra points for Fitzmagic was enough to leapfrog GF. Unfortunately, despite pick Fitz as the top QB Pleb didn't actually predict how many points he'd score, so a chance to climb even higher was squandered. 12pts it is.

- I finished third, somehow, after a miserable set of picks where I ranked dead last with six Managed to save some dignity by grabbing points for Brown (the only one of the WRs we picked to make the first page, and even then he was the last one, lol), and the Jags (because everyone else picked Minnesota), plus one point for Fitz, meaning I dragged myself to a respectable 17pts

- There's a big gap to the top three this week though, and @thommo kicks us off with an impressive 26pts. Thommo actually led the way after the picks with a fantasic 15, and also nailed Kamara as the top RB for another ten, but only grabbed a point for Fitz, so ended up with the bronze.

- @Sir Andy Mahowry once again gets pipped at the post, scoring 30pts but losing because of a 2 on Fitzmagic. 13pts on picks was strong, and another 15 for Fitz & Kamara meant he was level going into the last category, but it wasn't to be. Again

- That means that our winner this week is @Limousonik, who also scored 13pts on picks, also scored 15 in the position picks, but snatched the win by being the closest on Fitzmagic, finishing with a huge final score of 35pts!

---

Daily time now, and this week the winner was so stunning that I had to double check to make sure it wasn't someone else! That's right, topping the table this week is @Pleb

Pleb also now has a 20pt lead over @Baz in the overall table, with me a further ten behind & Mahow in fourth. Thommo is fifth, which is to be expected considering he didn't play in week one, but he's only about 75pts behind Mahow so there's still plenty of time to get back into contention.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh fuck off.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mahow is on the ropes lads.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh fuck off.
    I haven't actually gone through & added them all up, but I think you're leading the overall pick'em standings so far.

Forgot I'm out tomorrow so get your picks in for TNF now. It's a big one too - Minnesota v LA Rams

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rams, obvs.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vikings.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rams for me for Thursday.

The Breida for Shady McCoy trade has gone through. I figured I'd never trust Breida enough to really play him so out he goes. Hopefully the Bills latest win was the sign of a revival.

I nearly had Aaron Jones for Jimmy Graham done, but he pulled out right after sending me the offer.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    so after a crazy week of football this was the most spread out range of scores we've had so far. It still ended up coming down to the last category though...

- @gray fox props up the table this week with 10pts, all of which came from picks. That was actually middle of the pack, but failing to score any more points saw gf slide to the bottom.

- @pleb finishes second last, only scoring seven in the picks, but getting extra points for fitzmagic was enough to leapfrog gf. Unfortunately, despite pick fitz as the top qb pleb didn't actually predict how many points he'd score, so a chance to climb even higher was squandered. 12pts it is.

- i finished third, somehow, after a miserable set of picks where i ranked dead last with six :d managed to save some dignity by grabbing points for brown (the only one of the wrs we picked to make the first page, and even then he was the last one, lol), and the jags (because everyone else picked minnesota), plus one point for fitz, meaning i dragged myself to a respectable 17pts

- there's a big gap to the top three this week though, and @thommo kicks us off with an impressive 26pts. Thommo actually led the way after the picks with a fantasic 15, and also nailed kamara as the top rb for another ten, but only grabbed a point for fitz, so ended up with the bronze.

- @sir andy mahowry once again gets pipped at the post, scoring 30pts but losing because of a 2 on fitzmagic. 13pts on picks was strong, and another 15 for fitz & kamara meant he was level going into the last category, but it wasn't to be. Again

- that means that our winner this week is @limousonik, who also scored 13pts on picks, also scored 15 in the position picks, but snatched the win by being the closest on fitzmagic, finishing with a huge final score of 35pts!

---

daily time now, and this week the winner was so stunning that i had to double check to make sure it wasn't someone else! That's right, topping the table this week is @pleb

Pleb also now has a 20pt lead over @baz in the overall table, with me a further ten behind & mahow in fourth. Thommo is fifth, which is to be expected considering he didn't play in week one, but he's only about 75pts behind mahow so there's still plenty of time to get back into contention.
    i won a thing,mom get the camera!

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vikings.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m taking the Rams.

Also, I’ve decided I’m only going to pick underdogs in this survivor pool, so it’ll be interesting to see how badly that goes

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll take the Rams tonight.

My scoring last week was strange. In the TTH Regular league, I got the worst score (93.38) with a lot of under-performing players throughout (Drake, Engram, Diggs, AJ Green, Tate). Meanwhile in TTH Dynasty, I top-scored for the second week in a row (188.14), with Kamara, McCaffrey and Mike Williams doing the business. However, half the dynasty team seem to be crocked, questionable or on a bye this week, so I'm not confident whatsoever. Jimmy G being out is a kick in the teeth for starters.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like the 12 team league is a bit frustrating. My line up basically never changes and I feel like 1 injury will cripple any team. It probably just takes some getting used to I guess. I still like the challenge, but it sure is different to 8 team leagues.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    8 teams are way too easy.

I like a challenge.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DeAndre Hopkins (ankle, hamstring, thumb) remained limited at Thursday's practice.

Pissing hell mate.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    8 teams are way too easy.

I like a challenge.
    Agreed. It's basically whose team of studs gets the least injured. 12 though I (so far) haven't found myself changing my line up much at all, and the waiver wire seems dead.

Still enjoying the challenge though.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Week 4:

TTH - Dynasty 1-2

I face Dan this week and I fear for both this week and the season. He's 3-0 and has a vastly superior team to mine I feel. I echo the above statement about it being a 12 teamer and being so deep making it a little frustrating. It's pretty pointless looking to waivers unless desperate. However that is the challenge. I'd be very surprised if Dan doesn't move to 4-0.

Toggle Spoiler

TTH - Standard 1-2

I have a double Plebbing this week. This is the first of them. He looks quite weak at RB here after Ajayi. He has a fair amount of pieces playing tonight so it'll be fairly clear after that what I need.
    I fancy my chances in this one, but Pleb can always Pleb.

Toggle Spoiler

Dans Dynasty 3-0

The second serving of Pleb. This one I feel much much better about. On paper I should give him a proper dicking, but things can always go wrong. I'm the last undefeated team in this league and I'm keen to keep it that way.

Toggle Spoiler

Work League 2-1

I run into the league leader here. He's 3-0 and has a very very strong set of starters. He is however a fair bit weaker from the bench. Unfortunately that matters not here. I'm also without Run CmC, which hurts. Engram is also going to be out, but this league refuses flat out to confirm it, so I've been unable to move him to IR and pick up a spare TE yet.
    A side note here is that Breida has been traded away for Shady McCoy, so my lineup is not set.

I'm projected for a dicking here.

Toggle Spoiler

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm keeping Dalvin Cook on the bench tonight, so expect him to run wild & put up monster numbers.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh fuck off Cooper Kupp! Pleb is Plebbing me.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel your pain

Just wait until JuJu somehow goes fucking mental.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm keeping Dalvin Cook on the bench tonight, so expect him to run wild & put up monster numbers.
    Pretty much the only person who didn’t score a billion points, so that worked out well.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Oh fuck off Cooper Kupp! Pleb is Plebbing me.
    Just seen his score

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can honestly say I've never been 100 points to nothing down after a Thursday game before.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What the fuck just happened? 100+ points on a Thursday Night? Madness.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a hundred down on Dan's dynasty too

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my work league Engram has finally been declared out, but I can't seem to move him to an IR spot. Making this stranger is the thing that screwed up my waivers last week was me having Aaron Jones in a reserve spot. Obviously he was only suspended too.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here you go @Limoutsonik.

GAME OF THE WEEK - Saints v Giants - Over/under 59.5 total points

---

Browns v Raiders
    Bengals v Falcons
    Patriots v Dolphins
    49ers v Chargers
    Bucs v Bears
    Ravens v Steelers
    Packers v Bills
    Colts v Texans
    Titans v Eagles
    Seahawks v Cardinals
    Jets v Jaguars
    Lions v Cowboys
    Chiefs v Broncos

---

The #1 QB this week will be...

The #1 RB this week will be...

The #1 WR this week will be...

The #1 TE this week will be...

The #1 DST this week will be...

---

This week, Baker Mayfield will score...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GAME OF THE WEEK - Saints v Giants - OVER - Garbage matchup. Game of The Week? You what mate. Please do me a favour @Dan and shutout the Giants, they are fucking trash. Saying that OBJ will probably go full god mode because why not.
    ---

Browns v Raiders - Holy shitballs the Browns are now a football team. Enter Lord Mayfield as he enters the arena and goes full Tom Brady on us. I dropped him for FitzMagic and I feel proper dirty about it. Sue me.
    Bengals v Falcons -
    Patriots v Dolphins - The Dolphins are on fire so is required.
    49ers v Chargers - Oh boy.
    Bucs v Bears - Because FitzMagic. More importantly will Winston be benched from now on?
    Packers v Bills -
    Colts v Texans - Garbage.
    Titans v Eagles - Woof.
    Seahawks v Cardinals - Because Seahawks.
    Jets v Jaguars - Fuck sake.
    Lions v Cowboys - What a game.
    Ravens v Steelers (SNF) - My hatred of the Ravens continues. Big Ben better deliver.
    Chiefs v Broncos (MNF) - Sorry @Ian , Mahomes is on fire.

---

The #1 QB this week will be...Mahomes

The #1 RB this week will be...Ajayi

The #1 WR this week will be...OBJ

The #1 TE this week will be...OJ Howard

The #1 DST this week will be...Browns

---

This week, Baker Mayfield will score...30
    Last edited by Pleb; 30-09-2018 at 04:59 PM.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GAME OF THE WEEK - Saints v Giants - Over/under 59.5 total points ->Saints win and Over

---

Browns v Raiders ->Browns
    Bengals v Falcons ->Bengals
    Patriots v Dolphins ->Patriots
    49ers v Chargers ->Chargers
    Bucs v Bears ->Bears
    Ravens v Steelers ->Steelers
    Packers v Bills ->Packers
    Colts v Texans ->Texans
    Titans v Eagles ->Eagles
    Seahawks v Cardinals ->Seahawks
    Jets v Jaguars ->Jaguars