Page 66 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,300 of 4533

Thread: TTH NFL Fantasy Football 2017 thread

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3-0 so far with only standard TTH left.

The Plebbing I received on Thursday has been recovered to an outside chance. I'm 45 points down with Mahomes, Hill and Sanders to play against his Kelce. I'm projected to catch within 5 points of him. But I need a big day from one of my 3 to stand a chance here.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2-3 this week. Thursday game hurt me a lot along with crap QBs.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kelce

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kareem

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Browning View Post
    Kelce
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Kareem

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Main League, Won 280.07 - 279.38, 4-0, 1st Place

Remember how I said I should bench Sammy Watkins but I wasn't out of stat correction range.... yea... that didn't really work out did it? Watkins scores a big fat 0.00 to leave us still in danger of a correction but hopefully not. We remain top with the 2nd placed team (3-1) having scored 3 points more than us on the season (ironically we beat them on a stat correction...) and the 4th placed team (2-2) being only 10 points behind, but everyone else being a fair way back (Fay's team in 3rd are 3-1 despite scoring 204 less than me). We were actually the 2nd and 3rd highest scorers this week, with the team in 4th racking up 288.59. It's looking like a 3 horse race with Fay just being along for the ride.

TTH Dynasty, Won 154.42 - 154.30, 2-2, 5th Place

Fuck.... me. Another win by less than 1 point, barring corrections. Like the above league, this was a roller coaster match. Mid way through the Saints/Giants game I was confident we had won as Manning was only throwing to Sterling it seemed and Kamara wasn't doing enough, and then he explodes out of nowhere to all but kill us off. John Brown (my best draft pick by a mile) came through big again and then it was left in range for Kelce to drag us back, though it didn't look likely towards the end of the 3rd when he had 1 fucking catch. Joe remains the top scorer and top of the pile, but only Pleb and Sam (in 10th place for fuck sake) have outscored me otherwise. That's shocking to me considering I've had absolutely no output from my RBs this season. Lucky me getting to start 4 of them against Dan this week, barring a trade or something. Or maybe I'll take a punt on DJ Moore... who knows. Either way, I expect Dan to demolish us, so we need this win to hold.

TTH Standard, Won 131.16 - 92.98, 3-1, 4th Place

Wasn't much interested in this one, I feel like Dynasty is the format for me now. Still being a game ahead of Mahow with his almost cheating keeper players is and we get Ingram back now and Bell in a couple of weeks? Could be worse.

Original Dynasty, Won 203.99 - 189.18, 3-1, 2nd Place

Despite starting Leonard Fournette who proceeded to die on us, we pick up a win over the team we beat for the Super Bowl last year, with Mahomes starring for us yet again. Remind me why I traded my 1st round pick for Russell Wilson? Oh well, I actually don't regret it, given that that pick would have either been Ronald Jones or Calvin Ridley (who I ended up getting in the 2nd). I'm never benching Ridley again, and Ingram returns here too (and again, hopefully Bell) so we're looking good. Our main rivals lost too by 0.46 points to Fay due to the last second TD to Hunt. He's still comfortably outscored me on the season, but is within reach now.

I lost in both other leagues, but I really don't care about those.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I think I’m going to cut a few spots from the dynasty league next season. There’s just nothing at all on the waiver wire.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TTH Dynasty
    Joe (3-1)
    Pleb (3-1)
    ~~~~
    Mahow (3-1)
    Dan (3-1)
    Browning (Michael?) (2-2)
    Gray Fox (2-2)
    ~~~~~
    Otherworlder (2-2)
    Michael 2 (2-2)
    Bend It Like Beckham (2-2)
    Dudelookslikeabrady (1-3)
    Zach (1-3)
    ShowMeYourTDs (0-4)

Proper titanic stuff in this league lads. I got Joe this week so expect fireworks in this one. The bottom three in danger of being left behind at this rate.

TTH
    Ian (3-1)
    Pleb (3-1)
    ~~~~~
    Dan (3-1)
    Browning (3-1)
    Mahow (2-2)
    Cam I Am (2-2)
    ~~~~~
    Thommo (2-2)
    Gray Fox (1-3)
    Baz (1-3)
    Mrs Brown's Boys (0-4)

Thommo may get a playoff spot in his first fantasy season. He's got Ian though I got Baz so expect me to play Katy Perry on loop this weekend. Dan versus Mahow this week

Dan's Dynasty
    Gray Fox (4-0) 1st
    Dan (3-1) 4th
    Mahow (2-2) 5th
    Pleb (1-3) 9th

Can anyone stop Gray Fox in this league? He's running away with it. I got Dan week six (got Staff this week whose 3 and 1) so that's my fantasy season over in this league then #numberonedraftpickconfirmed
    Last edited by Pleb; 02-10-2018 at 11:14 PM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like TTH Dynasty is so tight compared to most of my other leagues, maybe because my team isn't as good relevant to my opponents, but still. I'm with Dan on it being frustrating how little is on the waiver wire, but I'm undecided if that is an issue or not. It should prompt teams to trade to cover their weakness, but so far none of my trade negotiations have gone very far (granted I only attempted to trade with 2-3 people).

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I’m probably only going to drop 2-3 spots. Don’t want to go too far the other way.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting Ingram back to use against Dan is fitting. I'm also buying in on the Titans D this week. Hopefully they don't let me down.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just done the week 4 pick'em results. Don't look, @Sir Andy Mahowry.

- @Pleb didn't have a great week. 8pts, let's just leave it there.

- @Limoutsonik was next. Solid score on the picks (11), and another 5 for Kelce, but just missed out on Baker points, so 16pts it is.

- @Gray Fox was fourth, having also scored 11 on the picks. Baker made the difference though, with 6pts being enough to leapfrog Limoutsonik & finish on 17pts

- BIG jump to the top three. @thommo finishes third. Only nine on the picks, but Kamara & AB (lol) netted a further 15 & a good Baker prediction meant a final score of 30pts

- Second again, 'how Did the best on the picks (13) and nailed Baker's score, as well as getting an extra 15 points for Kamara & Rivers, but even 38pts wasn't enough to win this week.

- I had a good week this week. 11 on the picks, and another 7 on Baker, but I got both Kamara & Green Bay as the overall top scorers, as well as another 5 for Kelce, meaning I finished with a massive 43pts

---
    @Baz is definitely a daily fantasy guy. He won the week by more than 20pts, and now has a 15pt lead over Pleb in the overall standings.

---

My underdog only strategy failed at the first hurdle, with Detroit losing to give me my first strike. Everyone else made it through unscathed though, and I'm currently on the Cardinals for this week, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to be first out here

---

Get your picks in for TNF - Patriots/Colts - and I'll sort out the week 5 pick'em tomorrow evening.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Overall pick'em scores after four weeks:

Me - 124
    Mahow - 123 (lol)
    Thommo - 110
    Limoutsonik - 88
    Gray Fox - 54 (only three weeks of picks)
    Pleb - 54 (not only three weeks of picks)

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not even first in the overalls, fucking hell.

PATRIOTS.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a nice little haul for me so far,Pats win.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    @Baz is definitely a daily fantasy guy. He won the week by more than 20pts, and now has a 15pt lead over Pleb in the overall standings.
    Its' great; we should have done it before! I spend about 15 minutes during my dinner to pick my team. I've gone completely off "the system" today, and not picked anyone purely on liking them/wanting them to do well, so could be in for a record week.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to remind everyone in TTH Dynasty about the limit of 2 kickers, 2 DSTs and QBs from 3 franchises. So far 2 people (not from here) have forgotten it but the first one dropped a DST immediately when told. Hopefully Sam will do the same as he just added the Bengals.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GAME OF THE WEEK - Chiefs v Jaguars - Over/under 44.5 total points

---

Browns v Ravens
    Saints v Redskins
    Packers v Lions
    49ers v Cardinals
    Jets v Broncos
    Steelers v Falcons
    Vikings v Eagles
    Titans v Bills
    Giants v Panthers
    Cowboys v Texans
    Bengals v Dolphins
    Seahawks v Rams
    Chargers v Raiders

---

The #1 QB this week will be...

The #1 RB this week will be...

The #1 WR this week will be...

The #1 TE this week will be...

The #1 DST this week will be...

---

This week, Mark Ingram will score...

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GAME OF THE WEEK - Chiefs v Jaguars - Over/under 44.5 total points - Jags, under

---

Browns v Ravens - Ravens
    Saints v Redskins - Saints
    Packers v Lions - Packers
    49ers v Cardinals - Cards
    Jets v Broncos - Broncos
    Steelers v Falcons - Toughest call of the week, but Steelers for actually having some fit defenders left
    Vikings v Eagles - Vikings
    Titans v Bills - Titans
    Giants v Panthers - Panthers
    Cowboys v Texans - Cowboys
    Bengals v Dolphins - Bengals
    Seahawks v Rams - Rams
    Chargers v Raiders - Chargers

---

The #1 QB this week will be... Big Ben

The #1 RB this week will be... Dion Lewis

The #1 WR this week will be... Diggs

The #1 TE this week will be... Jordan Reed

The #1 DST this week will be... Titans

---

This week, Mark Ingram will score... 9.5 points

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why’d you pick the Colts/Pats game by the way? Like anybody would ever choose Colts.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody would ever have chosen the Bills over the Vikings.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Until last week the Pats were shite too.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll take the Pats for tonight. Desperately hoping I'm wrong though. I'll come back with the full predictions a little later.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Nobody would ever have chosen the Bills over the Vikings.
    True true.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    Why’d you pick the Colts/Pats game by the way? Like anybody would ever choose Colts.
    Colts/Patriots is the TNF game, which we always pick separately. If you mean Chiefs/Jaguars, I thought it would be more interesting than Falcons/Steelers since there's an actual clash of the most explosive offence against the best defence, and then the counterbalance of the Jags' offence against the terrible Chiefs defence.

It comes down to whether you think the Chiefs are really real enough to blow away a top two defence in football, and if not whether you think their defence will be able to keep them in it against a team that's been both great & awful on offence already this season.

Much more to think about than 'which team scores a billion, and which scores a billion plus one?'.

EDIT: Oh, and Patriots, of course.
    Last edited by Dan; 04-10-2018 at 08:55 PM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Week 5 time:

TTH - Standard 1-3

This is the league I have most concern about. It's the only one I'm negative in too. I find myself at 1-3 despite being the 2nd top scorer of the league. The full on Plebbing I got in last weeks Thursday game completely turned things around. I face 0-4 Fay here and you'd think a win for me would put him very close to the edge. A win for him could put a massive dent in any play-off hopes.

Toggle Spoiler

TTH - Dynasty 2-2

Last weeks surprise knock off of Dan brought me back into things. However I face Otherwordler this week who has the dreamcrusher known as Todd Gurley. I do get Freeman back in both of these leagues, but I fear a beating here.

Toggle Spoiler

Dans Dynasty 4-0

Just as I ended his unbeaten streak in our Dynasty last week, he gets an immediate chance for revenge. I can move 2 games clear of 5th place with a win here, thanks to how the matchups go this week. A win for Dan closes the table right back up.

Worryingly we now have 2 more inactive owners in this league, neither seen in over a month, but hopefully the league stays the course.

Toggle Spoiler

Work League 3-1

After the disastrous week 1 performance things have really turned around. Last week I took out the only remaining undefeated guy and moved to 2nd in the standings. 3rd week running of being the top scorer too. Unfortunately this means I missed both my waiver pickups in Ebron and Titans D(resets in reverse table order every Tuesday). I ended up adding Sanu and the Ravens instead. This annoyingly leaves me with no TE and no one I really want to drop(same situation I face in TTH standard).

Toggle Spoiler

I face the only 0-4 person in the league this week. She benched Keenan Allen and Goff last week, but still lost by less than a point(3rd highest score of the week too). She has actually changed her team since, but has yet to take out D-Jax. Jeffery is her only other option here. Her team is very boom or bust though.
    Projections have me smashing her back doors in, even without the TE, but then it said the same about Pleb last week.

I've been actively trying to shop Allen from her, but no deals. The Bell owner has also noted in the league whatsapp group that all but 1 owner has got in touch about Bell, so any hopes of a quick snipe there have gone.
    I've also got a waiver in to claim Royce Freeman. He was dropped in the first lot, but I really do not like Drake and I'll have to play somebody during Gordons eventual bye week.
    I've been sending Drake out in trades but with him hardly being on the field lately there's nothing doing.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need to send out more reminders/invites for the inactive teams, but I've been too busy with work to actually take the time to properly look at who needs replacing. I'll see if i get time this weekend, but it's not great to have all these spots that are almost free wins

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just hoping the league doesn't end up having to fold because of it.

I'm obviously taking the Pats tonight by the way.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GAME OF THE WEEK - Chiefs v Jaguars - Over/under 44.5 total points =Jaguars and Over

---

Browns v Ravens=Ravens
    Saints v Redskins=Saints
    Packers v Lions=Packers
    49ers v Cardinals=49ers
    Jets v Broncos=Broncos
    Steelers v Falcons=Steelers
    Vikings v Eagles=Eagles
    Titans v Bills=Titans
    Giants v Panthers=Panthers
    Cowboys v Texans=Cowboys
    Bengals v Dolphins=Bengals
    Seahawks v Rams=Rams
    Chargers v Raiders=Chargers

---

The #1 QB this week will be... Cam Newton

The #1 RB this week will be... Todd Gurley

The #1 WR this week will be... Julio Jones

The #1 TE this week will be... George Kittle

The #1 DST this week will be... Panthers

---

This week, Mark Ingram will score... 9 points

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ebron Should help cover when Bortles inevitably shits the bed this week.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tom Brady has responded really well to me thinking about benching him a couple of weeks ago.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shit I'm winning in Dan's Dynasty

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ebron has killed me off already but at least I started him in my main league and other dynasty. Going all in on DJ Moore now because why the fuck not.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now doubly annoyed I didn't get Ebron as my first waiver choice in the work league.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Giving picks and daily a rest this week.

Gives Baz a chance to run away with it in daily fantasy

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Main League (4-0, 1st Place)

This has started really, really well with me picking Luck, Ebron and James White to his Brady and Gronk. This has given me a 98.80 to 57.07 points lead at this stage. Brady won the QB battle by 4 points but Ebron won the TE battle by nearly 20 and White scored more than his highest projected RB by 10 points. What this means is we're currently projected to win 282.91 to 246.77 and extend to 5-0. Our two main rivals in terms of points are also projected to win again this week, with Fay projected to lose to the 2nd place team which would then leave the top 3 points scorers as the top 3 teams.

Original Dynasty (3-1, 2nd Place)

We were big favorites before this started and we started Ebron to his Pats DST which has gone very well with us leading 33.00 to 11.00 against a projected of 12.89-13.48 . This makes it, on paper, even more of a slam dunk, with the current projection being 208.45-143.30. The same guy faced me in my main league last week and we were projected an easy win and wound up winning by less than 1 point, so can't take it for granted yet, but it should be a win.

12 Team Dynasty (2-2, 5th Place)

As normal, Dan has beaten me on Thursday night thanks to one cunt. The only silver lining is me having him in the above 2 leagues. Taken the punt on the Panthers working out how to use DJ Moore during the bye as a direct response to this, but I doubt it matters. Projections seem to hate my team every week at the moment, so we'll have to play better than expected, otherwise our Play Off hunt will be over soon.

TTH Regular (3-1, 4th Place)

Another league where I started Ebron, but this time against James White and the NE DST who has basically cancelled him out. This leaves us as slight favourites, but as it stands, this is our closest match of the 4. If we are able to win, it'll leave us in a very good place in the league, especially as Sam is one of the chasing pack trying to push us out of the Play Off places.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only two pick’em entries so far?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be doing mine later.

I am having a long think as I need to come first.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yahoo has gone mental for some player called J Bostic who allegedly is going to be the top weekly scorer with just over 50 points.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jon Bostic? He's a linebacker for the Steelers.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea that’s him. It’s so random because every other week he’s projected like 8 points.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

---

Browns v Ravens
    Saints v Redskins
    Packers v Lions
    49ers v Cardinals
    Jets v Broncos
    Steelers v Falcons
    Vikings v Eagles
    Titans v Bills
    Giants v Panthers
    Cowboys v Texans
    Bengals v Dolphins
    Seahawks v Rams
    Chargers v Raiders

---

The #1 QB this week will be... Matt Ryan

The #1 RB this week will be... Alvin Kamara

The #1 WR this week will be... Calvin Ridley

The #1 TE this week will be... Zach Ertz

The #1 DST this week will be... Panthers

---

This week, Mark Ingram will score... 8.7 points.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

---

Browns v Ravens
    Saints v Redskins
    Packers v Lions
    49ers v Cardinals
    Jets v Broncos
    Steelers v Falcons
    Vikings v Eagles
    Titans v Bills
    Giants v Panthers
    Cowboys v Texans
    Bengals v Dolphins
    Seahawks v Rams
    Chargers v Raiders

---

The #1 QB this week will be...Matt Ryan

The #1 RB this week will be...Todd Gurley

The #1 WR this week will be...Keenan Allen

The #1 TE this week will be...Jared Cook

The #1 DST this week will be...Tennessee Titans

---

This week, Mark Ingram will score...12pts

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rolling the dice with Marquez Valdes-Scantling in Dan's dynasty and THE BEAST Equanimeous St. Brown in TTH dynasty.

I don't think Rodgers has anyone else to throw at this week so it should pay off.

Knowing my luck he'll just throw to Catchy McTarkington and Speed-Floyd Barkevington.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's all going to Adams all day. That said I would play either of them over DJ Moore.... that's a real roll of the dice.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm hoping Adams is pretty banged up so wont be as effective as usual.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All the matches I actually care about are so fucking dull, with 2 of them seemingly in the books already and Dan having already beaten me based on just 2 players outscoring my entire team.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck off Crowell.

I knew he'd go off if I benched him, but he was so fucking terrible last week I couldn't do it.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Starting Andy Dalton, so of course I called the red zone INT he threw.

I also came close to picking Detroit & Buffalo today, so it’s another great Sunday already.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck off Kenyan Drake.