User Tag List

Page 76 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,800 of 4533

Thread: TTH NFL Fantasy Football 2017 thread

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I'm out in both Dynasties (Dan's and TTH) if I'm not mistaken.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were not officially out of TTH dynasty, but you needed quite a huge points swing (about 70 points) which was highly unlikely.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna be close between me and teh Welb.

Our benched defences did well. Jaguars 17 - 15 Saints

Hopefully the Eagles get minus numbers.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What just happened to Baz?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Derrick Henry... turns world beater when it's too late.

Looking like the #3 pick for me then, with Fay at #1 and Zach falling to #2 off his penalty.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As projections stand, TTH dynasty would end up as:

Dan: 10-3, 1975
    Joe: 9-4, 1915
    - - - - - - - -
    Upside Down: 9-4, 1758
    DudeLooksLikeABrady: 8-5, 1875
    Show Me Your TDs: 6-7, 1790
    Mahow: 6-7, 1648
    - - - - - - - -
    Otherworlder: 6-7, 1650
    Agholorious Bastards: 5-7-1, 1627
    My Team: 5-8, 1698
    Pleb: 5-8, 1589
    Bend It Like Beckham: 4-8-1, 1557
    Saquon My Chubb: 4-9, 1737

Edit- The points scored are as of last week, but Mahow is outscoring OtherWorlder as it stands to move up.

With Saquon and Pleb both dropping a spot in the draft.

Mahow sneaking in despite losing to my shite team is so typical.

I'm still winning in TTH Standard, but no longer out scoring Thommo, so he should secure the bye. Baz Vs Dan for the final spot is going to be

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I'm going to lose out to both Baz & Pleb on points scored. At least I'm doing well in both dynasty leagues.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For some reason I thought Pleb was significantly lower. Guess not. He should be safe then.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Seahawks not letting up at the end there has made my work league uncomfortable. I'm a mere 19 points ahead with his JuJu and Tate to play my kicker. It wont affect anything for me but does affect things lower down. I've already confirmed myself top of the standings, it's just whether that's by 9-4 or 10-3.

A similar situation in Dans Dynasty. I can't move up to 1st with him having won and he is winning the H2H tiebreaker. A bit annoying as I've scored 400 points more than him this season, but as I say it's only really the record that should change.

TTH Dynasty is a disgrace this week. I have 8 players out or on IR and I'm still trying to cobble some form of shit together. I was looking at dead last a few weeks back though so respectable mid-table will do.

Standard looks very tense too. Both 6-6 guys are losing and expected to lose. Both 5-7 teams are winning and expected to win. Luckily I have significantly higher points scored than the 3 around me and so beating Pleb will see me above him, it could well then be a 3 way battle of guys finishing 6-7 all on points scored.

Dan needs to make up about 20 points on Baz, which he is currently just shy of. Then Pleb is only another 10 on from that.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been a while since I did an update on my leagues so figured I may as well:

Main League

Our play off spot was sealed really early in this one. This week we took on 'Team Awesome' who you may remember were storming the league in terms of points scored, but were behind us the whole way. They are no longer out scoring us as a strong second half of the season has my team on 3134 points to his 3098. This week we faced off and the match went back and forth but right now I only need 6 points from Zach Ertz to seal the win. Somehow by QB duo of Luck and Newton outscored both of his (albeit I almost put Wilson in at the last second.... which would have wrapped this up) and despite my WR group of Thomas, Julio and Lockett all shitting the bed, and him having the stud that is Kelce, we should still win, thanks mainly to Gurley, Tucker, Greg the Leg and the Seattle DST. Assuming we pull off the win, we will seal the #1 seed and avoid 'Brees Nutz' (3029 points for the season) and set up a Play Off against either The Vipers (2693) or Fay's team (2526). We face Fay next week, but I couldn't care less, assuming we find the win this week. We were stunned last week as we lost to Brady's Bunch (4-8 on the season. 2539 points) but looks like it doesn't matter. We should move to 11-2.

Original Dynasty

An easy win this week against the team that drafted Sanu in round 1 of the rookie draft sees us move to 11-2, with our 2 losses coming against The Order, who are the top scorers (2487 points to out 2328). The Order's struggles to make the play offs are over and they are cruising into them with an 9-4 record which will also wrap up the #1 seed for me as they beat 2nd placed Space Monkeys (who will also fall to 9-4). The upside to it is I should avoid both teams and once again have a Play Off match against The Vipers or Fay (2173 and 2142 points on the season). The Vipers have the edge on points, but Fay has the much easier final match as The Vipers take on The Order. It would be an upset for the final to be anything but me Vs The Order at this stage.

The 2 TTH Leagues

TTH Standard has been a weird season. I don't feel my team is good, but we are on the verge of stealing the #2 seed and a bye. We've seen off Fay easily, and just need Dan with Ertz + 7 points to hold off Thommo and Golden Tate.

We've missed out on the #1 pick in TTH Dynasty thanks to Mahow being royally shit. We probably have to settle for #3. I think I'll adjust the tanking penalties next season, because it does feel a bit shit that Zach (Saquon My Chubb) moves ahead of me by tanking.

4th and Inches and The BFL

The 2 leagues I don't overly care about. In the first, my team has fallen off a cliff, and I don't even know why. We will be 7-6 after this week having previously been 7-3. We'll need to win next week to wrap up a play off spot, probably. Don't really care.

In the BFL, after a slow start, we win again to move to 9-4. We'll likely remain in 3rd, but will have a chance to move into the top 2 if we can win again next season as both will be 1 game ahead of me if results hold.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thommo in TTH standard is doing a Pleb the madman

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s going to be really annoying that I left Courtland Sutton on the bench for Marlon Mack when I miss out on the playoffs by 10pts.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, so I'm going to put this to a league vote. As commissioner, I'm staying out of it unless needed, and 'Agholorious Bastards' and 'Saquon My Chubb' will not get a vote, although both have indicated they are happy with either outcome, so long as the league agrees. Please note, this is a one off case, and will not be the standard going forward.

Saquon My Chubb has offered to let me fix his line up for his match against Agholorious Bastards. This would almost certainly reverse the result. The difference is likely to be the winner picking at #5 and the loser picking at #2, barring a huge comeback from Fay tonight. Again, the important part here is I won't be doing this in usual circumstances, but as this match had no play off implications, only draft implications, I'm happy to do it if the league supports it. I'm hopeful next season we won't see any tanking, but if we do.... don't go expecting me to change the line ups as a standard.

Need a vote from @Dan, @Pleb, @Sir Andy Mahowry and @thommo, which can be done here if you want, or by PM/Discord/whatever. 5 votes will win it. Non-forum members will be asked separately.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I vote yes.

Clearly he tried to tank it and would have won had he not.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, he should have a proper lineup put in for the week - that current effort is awful.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe this is the third time that my IDPs have won me a match this season.

Only Rodgers (15.32) and Nick Chubb (13.20) reached double figures for my offensive players. 15.something lead with Ertz vs Josh Adams to go.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    It’s going to be really annoying that I left Courtland Sutton on the bench for Marlon Mack when I miss out on the playoffs by 10pts.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow tough break on both Baz and Dan in TTH.

It's crunch time in Dans Dynasty this week. Mahow and Pleb are both on 7-6 and sit in 4th and 5th going into the final week of regular season. They play each other this week too, to determine who goes to the play-offs.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s okay, it’s time someone else won it

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Wow tough break on both Baz and Dan in TTH.

It's crunch time in Dans Dynasty this week. Mahow and Pleb are both on 7-6 and sit in 4th and 5th going into the final week of regular season. They play each other this week too, to determine who goes to the play-offs.
    Mahow

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleb View Post
    thommo in TTH standard is doing a Pleb the madman
    Just saw that I'm facing thommo in the Wildcard round

Well fuck

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Starting Jaylen Samuels (possible RB1 as Conner is out) at TE

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jags v Titans tonight, lads. I’ll try to get the pick’em results done this evening too.

I’m going Tennessee.
    Last edited by Dan; 06-12-2018 at 05:03 PM.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jags.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll take the Tennessee Titoons please.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dan...

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I think I'm going to call it for the season. I'll try to go through the season scores at some point this week to get the final standings, but we'll see whether I roll it out again next year or not.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could really do with Brees throwing a TD to either Thomas or Ingram to help me make the play offs in the only league where I have anything to play for this week.

I should make it anyway, but playing 3 Saints today has made it nervy.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Yeah, I think I'm going to call it for the season. I'll try to go through the season scores at some point this week to get the final standings, but we'll see whether I roll it out again next year or not.
    Derrick Henry killed our game

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Josh fucking Johnson has cost my Jets DST 9 fucking points.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rather boring week this week but as we stand:

Main League- My play off spot and #1 seed was confirmed but my match still had huge implications for the league as Fay realistically needed to beat me to make the Play Offs (he could make it by losing, but only if he outscored another team by about 80 points). I did him no favours though and am currently projected to beat him 250.84 to 179.78. His current projection is the lowest in the league except one team who has given up, and mine if the highest (though the #2 and #3 seeds are not far behind).

Original Dynasty- Already sealed the #1 seed but my game against the #3 seed has gone back and forth all night and currently is 52-48 in his favour. It's anyone's game but its utterly meaningless. Fay is battling for the final play off spot with the same team who he is battling for it in my main league, but in this one, it looks to be going his way with him winning against the worst team in the league and the guy he needs to overtake losing to the #2 seed.

TTH Dynasty- Consolation Play Off against Fay could go either way. At one point I was projected to outscore everyone in the league which was taking the piss, but thankfully that didn't last long. I need RBs desperately.

TTH Standard- Bye Week

4th and Inches- The only league where I haven't sealed a play off spot (other than TTH Dynasty) which is shocking to me given I was running away with it at one point. Team has completely collapsed. To miss out from where we are would need a seriously bad turns of events though. Basically I would need to lose by 60 points and the team currently in 4th would also need to win. As it stands, I'm projected to win by 7 points, and the 4th place team is currently winning but was losing most of the night and it's still close. I can't see my opponent opening up a 60 point lead from here so we should be ok.

The BFL- Another game between me and Fay in a league where I am 3rd and he is eliminated. I'm currently projected to edge the win, but I don't need it to seal the Play Offs. I doubt I win this league, but it's the lowest on my list of priorities.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amari Cooper Shame it was a meaningless match, but he wasn't having us heading into the dynasty play offs on a loss.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trubisky conspiring to fuck Mahow over in TTH. Good stuff.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always pick the wrong QB.

Fuck the prick.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gotta feel bad for Thommo, he got massively Pleb rolled.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thommo

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's Pleb's time

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mahow v Thommo for fifth place in TTH?

Woof.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go fuck yourself.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did not expect to be in 3 semi-finals this week. vs Mahow in Dans Dynasty, Browning in TTH Standard and the same guy in the semis for the 3rd year running in my work league. I'm not so confident this time.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll see you in the final then

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also in 3 across my 5 leagues.

Money league where there's currently $480 in the pot and last year 3 people were paid out. I squeezed in with 3 victories in the last 3 weeks but the leader is going to dick me next week.

I only really have a chance in my IDP league I feel, even though I'm the 4th seed.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve got 5 semis in 6 leagues, so it’s a ridiculously nervy week.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    8 semis out of 9,here.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    0 from 1.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleb View Post
    I'll see you in the final then
    If(when) I go out, I'm all aboard the Pleb train this week.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Semi-final week time:

Dans Dynasty

I face Mahow here and am quite heavily favoured. However he has a few players that could go quite mental. I'm not expecting Melvin Gordon to be active tonight and if he is, I'm not sure he can be trusted.

Toggle Spoiler

TTH Standard

Browning here and this one should be tough. I'm hoping bringing in the secret weapon for tonight is worth it and I'm in a tough spot with Tyreek Hill as you'll see next.

Work League

This is the one that matters the most to me(there's money in it), but is the one I fear for my team the most in. I've faced this opponent twice this season and won, also the previous two years semi-finals running. He's got to be double, third time lucky here. Things have also swung his way since the week 12 win over him. I've lost Melvin Gordon and this week would have been a glorious matchup.
    Someone who has already been eliminated picked up Jackson too, so I couldn't nab his replacement.

Here comes the Tyreek problem. I need him to do well in one league, but really not so in another. Barkley will likely go huge again and sods law says Diggs will out-do Thielen this week.
    He did snatch up Henry this week, so I really hope we see a return to normal Henry and not last weeks version. His Patriots have hit form at the right time too. I also reckon Run CmC is running right into the brick wall that is the Saints run D.

The only real decisions I have here are if 1, I start Dak Prescott or Matt Ryan and 2, if I switch my TE out for either Engram, Burton(who my opponent just dropped), Uzomah, Antonio Gates or Jordan Thomas.

Not looking forward to this.

Man(c) of the People igor_balis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in the motherfucking playoffs in my off-site fantasy league!

Amused but also slightly embarrassed to be in the top 4 of 14 (10-4 record) after the draft was handled by the AI after I was too hungover to remember.

This is the head-to-head:

I'm on the left. Wish me luck lads.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dan's Dynasty:

Gray has covered it. I have no chance unless I get some mental performances.

Money League:

I have absolutely no fucking chance at all, unless Gurley and probably Mahomes get injured early on.

IDP League:

I have a good chance here. I'm predicted to lose by 3.62 points but I feel confident.

My IDPs could well win me the match here as they have been ruthless in the last few weeks.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess who I thought about playing but didn't?