User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who will receive your vote?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Theresa May's Conservatives

10 22.73%
  • Jeremy Corbyn's Labour

23 52.27%
  • Tim Farron's Liberal Democrats

3 6.82%
  • Paul Nuttall's UKIP

0 0%
  • 2 people's Greens

1 2.27%
  • Nicholas Durgeon's Scottish Nationalists

1 2.27%
  • Satan's Sinn Fein

0 0%
  • Dr Ian Paisley's DUP

0 0%
  • Some other bunch of nonces

2 4.55%
  • I'm foreign, but I wish I were an Englishman

4 9.09%
Page 253 of 261 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,650 of 13025

Thread: UK General Election 2017 - 8 June

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soldier View Post
    She could absolutely be drop kicking immigrants and kids into the sea all day long and I'd be eating that ass like it's the finest Sunday roast.
    Chicken, beef, lamb or pork?

Also, what side dishes? Yorkshire puddings?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikey M View Post
    Fair play to him, he’s absolutely right in that he clearly wasn’t referring to anything to do with Ghey and fuck this apologising for nothing culture. It’s moronic and needs to stop.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he was a normal person, I'd agree. As it is, he's just being a politician trying to walk a fine line that keeps both the LGBTQ+ community and Tory Back Benchers happy at the same time.

He'll manage neither, obviously.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy Mahowry View Post
    Chicken, beef, lamb or pork?

Also, what side dishes? Yorkshire puddings?
    Beef > Chicken > Pork > Lamb. Yorkshire, two types of spuds (mash + roast preferably), fuckton of gravy, stuffing balls if chicken. Veg if forced to.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lamb at the bottom? Monster.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lamb is second only to Duck. What a shambles.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But to use that tragedy to detract from the very separate and clear point I was making about Keir Starmer's proven track record of multiple U-turns on major policies
    The neck on this cunt.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lamb is second only to Duck. What a shambles.
    Fucking duck on a sunday roast get the JCB out to swivel your substantial nut dickhead
    Last edited by Dark Soldier; 08-02-2024 at 05:29 PM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soldier View Post
    Fucking duck on a sunday roast get the JCB out to swivel your substantial nut dickhead
    Not as part of a roast you saggy flange.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We were talking about sunday roasts and eating arse ya fucking funkopop

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got into one of my reading moods recently and the more I read, the fewer Conservative seats I think will hold at the election. Could be truly spectacular if things go a certain way. Anyway, while reading I keep running into whole armadas of articles in which various sections of the economic establishment shill hard and with an air of slight desperation for wage suppression. Take just this week:

Tuesday, Capita: https://www.theguardian.com/business...ta-brewdog-pay
    Thursday, the Bank of England: https://www.theguardian.com/business...rol-bank-warns
    Thursday, the Agriculture Development Board: https://ahdb.org.uk/news/economic-outlook-february-2024

Average salary here is 65% of what it is in the US, or about £16,000 a year lower. OK, workers here have more holiday and job security but that's still a startling difference. Meanwhile JRM, Truss and co are out there launching 'PopCon' trying to deregulate business, and in two weeks we'll be relaxing travel visa restrictions for half the Arab world so that they can all come in, get job interviews, and keep those wages nice and low. Think there's a lot of wishful thinking going on behind the purse strings and I can't quite work out what's behind it. It's not going to win them any more votes, let's put it that way.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ageing society, unaffordable state pensions, taxes already high.

The only solution is an increase in population. Particularly of working age people. It's not going away, either. Because - again - none of you cunts are having kids.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The pension Ponzi scheme argument doesn't work on its own terms, let alone when certain ethnicities are massively more likely to be economically inactive than white British people (even accounting for skewed age profiles). Half of all Bangladeshis don't work, and most of the ones that do are in low skilled, low wage occupations that are liable to represent an on-going net drain on the taxpayer. Who is going to pay for their pensions?

People aren't having kids because of wage stagnation and spiralling housing costs, caused in large part by... *drumroll*

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Conservative Party.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ageing pop is caused by feminism and medical advances, you can't change ageing pop. Except with housing supply reform targeted in white areas, which is almost the entire country by the way.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Conservative Party.
    Unbelievably, the numbers of younger people owning their own homes has actually increased over the last decade having undergone a massive collapse during the 2000s. It was around 2000/2001 that net migration exceeded the number of houses built annually for the first time, and it has done every year since except for 2020.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder what happens when the Boomers start dying. I'd have thought the wealth would trickle down to their kids / grandkids, but it seems like too easy a money grab to be passed up, so I can see them cranking up the inheritance taxes over the next decade or so. Especially if Labour get a second term. They'll sell it as addressing inequality.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There’s normally no Inheritance Tax to pay if either:

the value of your estate is below the £325,000 threshold
    you leave everything above the £325,000 threshold to your spouse, civil partner, a charity or a community amateur sports club
    Boom. Launder that shit all through the bowls club.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A fairly interesting test case for Labour as it emerges that their candidate for the Rochdale by-election, Azhar Ali, claimed that Oct 7 was an Israeli false flag attack. Aside from it being a pretty enormous failure of vetting, and a huge opportunity for George Galloway (who is a traitor and should be deported), what it does is force Keir Starmer to actively piss off Muslims, most of whom fervently believe such things. He can't even be stood down now as it's too late, so the election has to go ahead with him in it.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think pretty much everyone is just a wingnut of some description these days.

I was laughing my arse off at this the other day:

Gammon McGammonface there is Taz's wet dream.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's really running through a greatest hits of conspiracy theories there isn't he.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like the interviewer thought he struck gold there until he was stood for ages having to politely agree with him to get the content.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mr 'The Normans invaded? Yeah?' is obviously the highlight, but pretty much everyone featured is some kind of moron. Full marks to the elderly Indian lady pronouncing the British government as 'number one in the world' and Rishi Sunak as 'great, a second Modi', sounds like we might have slipped to number two then but a nice preview of when Leicester gets burned to the ground in an Indo-Pak race war in a few years' time.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Floyd View Post
    A fairly interesting test case for Labour as it emerges that their candidate for the Rochdale by-election, Azhar Ali, claimed that Oct 7 was an Israeli false flag attack. Aside from it being a pretty enormous failure of vetting, and a huge opportunity for George Galloway (who is a traitor and should be deported), what it does is force Keir Starmer to actively piss off Muslims, most of whom fervently believe such things. He can't even be stood down now as it's too late, so the election has to go ahead with him in it.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68280098

"Withdrawn support", apparently.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least it gave us a day of people who took anti-Semitism immensely seriously under Wor Jezza making excuses for him. Oh well he's apologised so... So he didn't believe what he said then, or he doesn't believe it anymore?

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty amazing lack of vetting really, especially for a by-election in which George Galloway is going around with goons trying to whip some jihad into the uncles.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would imagine that most Muslim politicians active in shithole town 'community politics' share those views, so he's just unlucky enough to have been exposed prior to winning his seat. If he was already in he could have sat down with a friendly rabbi and then gone back to lobbying for various soft Islamist causes.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ferryhill's best and brightest. Are you bursting for a piss, mate?

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to see Gorgeous George Galloway back in politics. The best promo in the business. Dislikes the SNP, the European Union, and America; likes Manchester United, Bashar al-Assad, and saucy young Asian wives. I would lend him my vote.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His canvassing vibe in this campaign has been very weird. Keeps turning up in car parks flanked by a load of minders who look like they've flown straight in from South Waziristan, gassing on about Palestine. Nothing to do with Rochdale whatsoever. He won't win, the whites will keep him out.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boydy View Post
    In the comments they have an article reckoning the same guy is a former butler in the buff spared jail after attacking his lover over her letting people fondle her breast implants

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually had a pretty bad adverse reaction to the first vaccine so called it a day after that. But of all the things I'm furious with Sunak/this Conservative cycle about, the vaccine isn't one of them. Why in God's name would his advisors allow Sunak to be exposed to that nutjob channel?

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If there's one thing we've learned in recent weeks it's that his advisors are massive idiots. What's the best that could happen from a spot on GB News? The only people that watch it are the most likely to vote Tory anyway.

I guess he calculated that by appearing tough on there he could claw back some support from Reform, which is loser thinking.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Floyd View Post
    His canvassing vibe in this campaign has been very weird. Keeps turning up in car parks flanked by a load of minders who look like they've flown straight in from South Waziristan, gassing on about Palestine. Nothing to do with Rochdale whatsoever. He won't win, the whites will keep him out.
    My dad's wife's brother (stay with me) is one of those minders. He's been in his circle for a while now turning up by his side on Sputnik and all these other random news channels as well as loads of random c list celebrity appearances (like Michael Knighton).

Anyway, long story short, I think he's a bit thick.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Artist Formerly Known as Taz
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol at these cunts allowing the zionists to ruin them again. Buttfucked by both sides of this now, thanks to their disgraceful stance.

The comments from this second bloke seem very reasonable too.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This will be a rich seam for the Tories all year, possibly the only one they have. Starmer has some hard decisions to make. White Brits have increasing sympathy with the Palestinian cause but it's about number thirty on their list of priorities. For Muslim voters it is priority number one, two, three four and five. Very hard situation to play, especially if the war drags on towards election time.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a discussion to be had about dual nationality, particularly in terms of politicians and anybody in a government job requiring any sort of security clearance, so the idea that dual nationals are allowed to fight for 'recognised' armed forces is a weird one. Would we be responsible for prosecuting them if they did anything illegal when doing so?

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it was down to me anyone going to fight for the IDF, or any other foreign army, just wouldn't be allowed back into the country ever again. If you fight for a foreign force you are by definition not British. Same goes for the weirdo SAS types going to Ukraine, and anyone who is a mercenary anywhere in the world.

The Artist Formerly Known as Taz
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It may be difficult now but it wasn't so at the outset. All of this would have been prevented had they just decided to condemn a genocide a few months back.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only get the choice of Labour or Conservatives where I live. Not even any zany independents. It's pretty depressing, but I'm either not voting or spoiling my ballot as things stand. I can't vote for any of these cunts.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I voted Green LTO. I've moved since and haven't really seen any local representation outside of Labour. Perhaps everyone else has given up.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Polling done before all this Rochdale fallout. They could still very well fuck this up.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's legitimately tragic. I've been "pOlItIcAlLy HoMeLeSs" since I turned old enough to vote. Labour are generally less evil, so they tend to get my vote, but it's just much of muchness now.

What do Labour even stand for now? I have no idea.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look at Surrey turning Lib Dem. Genuinely embarrassing and I owe you all an apology for this shameful behaviour.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The next government will be almost exactly like the current one, except probably cooking up some wacky America-brained 'Windrush' laws to boost racial discrimination and legalise stabbings. With that in mind, the only thing to fear from Labour is them letting Gordon Brown have another go at making devolution an even bigger pile of shit.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    There is a discussion to be had about dual nationality, particularly in terms of politicians and anybody in a government job requiring any sort of security clearance, so the idea that dual nationals are allowed to fight for 'recognised' armed forces is a weird one. Would we be responsible for prosecuting them if they did anything illegal when doing so?
    You can't have dual nationality and pass security for that stuff can you? My mate is dual British Italian and was told by BAE after a successful interview that he had to renounce his Italian citizenship. He declined.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would stop me from wanting to come over tbf.