User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who will receive your vote?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Theresa May's Conservatives

10 22.73%
  • Jeremy Corbyn's Labour

23 52.27%
  • Tim Farron's Liberal Democrats

3 6.82%
  • Paul Nuttall's UKIP

0 0%
  • 2 people's Greens

1 2.27%
  • Nicholas Durgeon's Scottish Nationalists

1 2.27%
  • Satan's Sinn Fein

0 0%
  • Dr Ian Paisley's DUP

0 0%
  • Some other bunch of nonces

2 4.55%
  • I'm foreign, but I wish I were an Englishman

4 9.09%
Page 92 of 260 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,600 of 12988

Thread: UK General Election 2017 - 8 June

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What Tim Farron was doing instead beggars belief.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beyond satire.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've enjoyed tracking the Vote Leave live-shrieking at work. It's mad how that Sarah Wollaston was leave until two weeks before the vote, and now, having moaned about it ever since, she wants the thing voided. If you were cynical you would think that somebody had put her up to it originally (if you were cynical, that is).

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boris is doing a 'resignation speech' after PMQs. You resigned 2 weeks ago you fat melt. Fuck off.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    John Woodcock's resigned from the Labour party to dodge a sexual harrassment investigation.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His bird is Isabel Hardman. You wot mate.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's any potential Woodcock-Hardman children I feel sorry for.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The point was how has he managed that. I know she writes a lot about being mentally ill, but come on love.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know what the point was, I just wanted to make the shit joke about their double-barrelled penis-named children.

I don't know how he managed it. Maybe he has a massive wang like his name suggests.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having first searched Isabel and then Johnny Hardcock () I'm just sat here stunned.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe View Post
    Once you start talking about 'political wins' there is no salvation.
    This - a million times this. Compromise is one thing but this just shows you are a bad faith actor and can not be trusted.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I figured this Darren Grimes was a bit of a rube, but the seethe he's drawing out of various people on a daily basis is tear to the stuff. Also, lol at the Chequers bullshit being killed stone dead just now.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sometimes I get sucked into 'maybe a second referendum wouldn't be so bad', and then Carole Cadwalladr tweets again.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only see the choice stuff because for some reason I still follow the increasingly deranged Nick Cohen. It's the tunnel vision that makes me lol. Yes, the government spent nine mill... WHO DOES GRIMES WORK FOR?

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get it all retweeted in by ex cricketers and football journalists, and also because for some reason I follow Sir Michael White.

In twenty years they'll be like that small mob of journos who still think Tony Blair is great.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One policy I would recommend is immediately unfollowing anyone who ever subjects you to James O'Brien. JAMES O'BRIEN DESTROYS BREXIT CALLER. And then it's him, with that intense cunt look on his face, 'just wondering' how somebody who believes in national sovereignty can eat imported fruit.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, we could just stay in a bungled state of negotiations forever. That's as good as staying put, right? RIGHT!?

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    I only see the choice stuff because for some reason I still follow the increasingly deranged Nick Cohen. It's the tunnel vision that makes me lol. Yes, the government spent nine mill... WHO DOES GRIMES WORK FOR?
    Elon Musk now, I think.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jeremy Hunt calling his own wife Japanese to the Chinese when she's Chinese. He really is extraordinarily retarded.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Misspeaking after having a conversation in your fluent Japanese isn't the most compelling evidence for someone being a retard.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saw that earlier.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Misspeaking after having a conversation in your fluent Japanese isn't the most compelling evidence for someone being a retard.
    It's hardly the first thing he's done. Also, if it was Corbyn you'd be lolling him out the door.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about believing in magic water?

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is plenty of evidence of him being a twat, but when you've got David Lammy of all people jumping on this as proof of him being a thicko then you all need to wind it in.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone I know who is a Labour supporter met David Lammy recently, and described him as 'filled with hate'. I did lol.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The second referendum people seem to be a bit perky at the minute. Deadly Dom wrote the other day about Vote Leave II becoming a movement/party and smashing everything to bits after another victory, which would obviously be amazing, but I don't think it would even need to win. If another vote went 60/40 to remain that would still leave you with fourteen million(?) people who would be well up for it, and that kills the Conservative Party at the very least.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I now think there should be a second ref with preferential voting with the options being:

Deal
    No Deal
    Remain

A Remain victory would lead to quite a few riots and probably a national government for a bit (Remain people still don't understand that most Leave voters don't have anything to lose), and a No Deal victory would probably lead to a military coup. I'd vote for Deal... not sure about my second pref.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would that be an actual deal, or a mythical one? The existence of the choice probably mitigates against the existence of the thing.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would vote NO DEAL, and subsequently vote for the maddest anti-Europe freak on the ballot for the rest of my life.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was just reading some trash no deal doomsday article about something Amber Rudd wrote and it had this little gem in it:

Under the plans, ministers are considering drafting the army in to help deliver supplies to hard-to-reach areas outside of the southeast of England, according to The Sunday Times.

Someone's taking the piss. Even better if it's some clickbait bot doing it.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hard-to-reach areas, like rail hubs and sea ports, and where actual food and things are produced.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's still all project fear. The EU need us more than we need them. Blue passports.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No Surrender. No Surrender.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol at Boris Johnson sitting at home lolling to himself as all the twats send his stock soaring. Good to see Sayeeda Warsi is still a thing as well. Surely David Cameron could have just hired a brown woman to have his photograph taken next to rather than committing the taxpayer - sorry, us taxpayers - to providing her with relevance for the rest of her life.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone with any sense should be able to see his stock is through the floor and he has nowhere near enough substance to land anything.

He had a chance to step-up and prove otherwise and he blew it.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True, but he wins by default if everyone else is shit and/or tied to Theresa May.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shame that empty vessel is given such a platform. Blithering, thick twat.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boris completely fucked his stock over Brexit. Ran in opposition to put Dave under a bit of pressure only for the vote to come out in 'his favour'. You don't come back from looking sheepish on the plinth during your victory speech.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he was any good he would have seized the baton after the vote and run with it, he had every opportunity to be the sole voice of a clear, positive vision for Brexit. As it was, he was a useless dithering twat, Gove realised it and suicide bombed him.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's probably been several people down the years that have thought 'Make him PM and I can get anything I want' in the same way the charlatans that back Trump (Pence, Ryan, the Federalist Society etc.) are only using him to advance their own agenda because they know he has absolutely no policy interests outside of 'more racism, less regulation'. Which is why you have so many pro-Boris media contacts. The problem is Boris is half smart enough to ask 'why?' occasionally which makes him useless as a vessel. So then you need him to be a proper actual leader but he could never face not being popular which is why he bottled the leadership election the moment he realised he'd have 1/3rd of the party hating him even though he would have won at a canter.

He is in Politics for the status, not the power. So now you get stupid dog whistle Boris, trying to build his credibility back up. I am as liberal as they come and have massive issues with the Burqa and it's various forms, but I don't go out in public saying it's like talking to a letterbox. It's simply playing to a crowd.

I think Gove's a massive prick and I hate him with every fibre, I also think the country would be in a far more stable position if he'd just gone forward with it. Corbyn is still trying to get his own party to like him what feels like half a decade later while Theresa May has spent 2 years of post-Article 50 negotiations with a stab proof vest on and still letting blood. The entire Western political establishment is an absolute joke, I'd rather we were run by the civil service at this point and they can't even get a basic infrastructure contract right.

I think all the commies have terrible ideas but I'd almost take it, at least it's honest incompetence.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The way Guido has shown this stuff, and the people driving it, up ought to entitle him to some public service funding.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I lolled out loud at work reading Rod Liddle on Jezza (the computers are so slow you can stop the page loading before the paywall stuff comes up):

By the time you read this it will probably emerge that he was caught on CCTV in 2014 putting a brick through a synagogue window and running away screaming ‘Intifada!’ Excuse no. 1: ‘It wasn’t me. This is fake news!’ Excuse no. 2: ‘I did put the brick through the window, in order to check that the glass was secure from possible attack by anti-Semites.’

I've been saying it for ages. He's just laughably thick, and it ought to have been obvious to anyone listening to him attempting to discuss anything remotely complex. Good to see it becoming an official party line though.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This stuff is all bubble rubbish unfortunately. No one cares about anti-Semitism, or indeed any wider world issue, it's all about money in their pocket and services in their area. If the Tories don't sort that they're in trouble.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jews do, but there aren't many of those.

As for the Conservative Party, housing is the most obvious sign of its intellectual and moral (and political) failures, so I think it needs burning to the ground again. Unfortunately, when it has previously needed torching its demise was helped along by the Great British Public having been offered something approaching a respectable alternative (hindsight aside). Without one you can see it staggering on in its current state for another few years.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being a remainer is now a psychological issue.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The hashtag username freaks on Twitter definitely fall into that. I don't think they mean all sixteen million who voted for it.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His eyebrows have been stuck on wrong.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "The Scottish government confirms they had a complaint in January."

So, they've had a complaint. When it arrives should be immaterial. Also, top tie.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Barnier rolling out the EU-Korea trade deal talk is both quite lol, and quite interesting.

I wonder how many of the EU's trade partners consider the deals signed with the UK within the bloc to be substantially the same without it in? In the example of Korea, the UK is the biggest single European receipient of Korean Exports and they have a $1.7bn trade surplus with us. Next in line are Germany (but with a $12bn trade deficit) the Dutch, Italians and French, all who also run trade surpluses with Korea. You can see why the EU is keen to keep that deal afloat.

I wonder, as an export economy, who the Koreans view as a more important trade partner?