User Tag List

Page 24 of 206 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 10299

Thread: The little things in life that fuck you off

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who's the guy with the batshit crazy Liverpool-fan brother? (not Mike, someone else).

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lewis, isn't it?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Randrew.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Randrew.

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know I've asked this before but who is Randrew? Foe?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Randomlegend + Andrew (my name) = Randrew

EDIT: My name is actually Andy, nobody calls me Andrew.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As you wish, Randy.

More successful than most Magic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    We should put some sort of TTH Anti-Family together. Magic's in-laws, your cousin, my brother, Lofty's old man, whoever gave Floyd his hairline... I'm not sure what they would all do. Probably go for shit meals that my brother can criticise for the sake of it.
    Somewhere a bit posh and different from the norm...like a Harvester.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lewis tried to get that going before. Perhaps you'll have more success.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is your bro still a quadraspazzed mongtard?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    Somewhere a bit posh and different from the norm...like a Harvester.

Harvester

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers Randy.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raoul Duke View Post
    Is your bro still a quadraspazzed mongtard?
    He doesn't live at home any more so I don't get to witness his majestically retarded behaviour so often. He's honestly not been as bad the last few times I've seen him (relatively speaking).

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been having an argument over O2 Live Chat for a few minutes now. S/he is just fucking thick.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who's being thick here? Like I know I didn't buy the phone through my contract, but he was being a proper cunt.

Toggle Spoiler

When he bolded that text I could've hit him.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be amazed if you get either a text or an email, the live chat seems useless. On the O2 forum one of their own mods told me not to bother with it any more and just ring up.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should have invited Pushpanjali to the forum.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought he was a bit pushy to be honest.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Max was a knob when I did it

MAX: Sure, everything has been forwarded to the concerned team.

MAX: Result will be in positive.

MAX: You can take this chat as confirmation
    Not a fucking peep.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried to unlock my brothers phone from Three. I had about 6 failed unlock codes and gave up and bought one for about £8.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reading between the lines there, it sounds like you bought the phone and put a sim card you already had into it, is that right?

If so, you're both being thick. You for not explaining yourself properly, and him for parroting the same stuff constantly.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I phoned up Mohammed sorted my issue out immediately. If I asked him to publicly denounce the Paris attacks he probably would have done that too.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought sim free phones were already unlocked.

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me too.

I was just majorly pissed off to start with cos I opened my new iD (carphone warehouse) SIM card with such glee, put it in my phone and then realised it might not be unlocked to work with other networks.

I rang and spoke to someone at ID who said to leave it in for 24 hours and the "SIM card invalid" message will hopefully disappear. Can't not have my phone for 24 hours though, cos I use it for sat nav. Close to fucking it all off and carrying on as I am. But even that's effort cos I've set up the new direct debit. Wouldn't mind if my phone wasn't already a bashed up 4 year old piece of shit.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had an e-mail from O2 saying my phone is now unlocked. Fuck you, Pushpanjali.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apple software locks the phone to the first SIM that goes in it. UNLESS it's bought from Apple direct.

How this is legal I'll never know.

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    Just had an e-mail from O2 saying my phone is now unlocked. Fuck you, Pushpanjali.
    Get back on the chat to tell him,

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really hope Baz formatted his text in red, as if we wouldn't have been able to figure it out.

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The "print this transcript" did all the formatting for me. I was too angry to add BB code myself.

The first draft had my mobile number on it.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a victory for the West.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My feet fucking stink.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liberal in being a dirty hippy shocker.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After tonight's extended visit with my grandmother, two things have irritated me.

Firstly, the time I spend watching TV in her house is my only real exposure to whatever advertising the BBC are currently doing for themselves, and tonight produced an absolute cracker. That thing with footage of Luther, Sherlock, and Scully in The Fall spliced together as though they'd somehow stumbled into the same murder scene, complete with Sherlock saying 'so you're a real genius too' to Luther, is the worst I've ever seen. It was well realised and the lines did make sense out of their actual context, but who the fuck came up with that idea and where should I smear shit to cause them maximum discomfort.

Secondly, and more importantly, her mental condition is deteriorating and it isn't being properly addressed because I'm the only person seeing it. She's always had a somewhat goofy personality, so I can understand some of her less lucid interludes being mistaken for jokes or whatever, but we're long past the stage where my grandad should be noticing the difference so I've sort of confirmed that he's losing his edge too. She provided me with perhaps the best yet of her many 'I shouldn't be laughing at this because it's clearly indicative of a serious problem, but fucking hell' outbursts tonight when she was absolutely certain that her mum lived in Ken Barlow's house before he did. She goes to the doctors often, but on the occasions where she's losing time and doesn't make it they obviously aren't seeing it, and on the occasions she does make it she's by definition lucid enough to appear normal, and also to make excuses for the missed appointments. She's been fiercely independent all her life, and I don't want to betray that by going around her to force a home visit when I'm there and she's a bit batty, but I'm not far off the point where concern for her health is going to outweigh the betrayal and whatever shit I'll have to take for it.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe View Post
    Liberal in being a dirty hippy shocker.
    I'm not a fucking liberal.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Secondly, and more importantly, her mental condition is deteriorating and it isn't being properly addressed because I'm the only person seeing it. She's always had a somewhat goofy personality, so I can understand some of her less lucid interludes being mistaken for jokes or whatever, but we're long past the stage where my grandad should be noticing the difference so I've sort of confirmed that he's losing his edge too. She provided me with perhaps the best yet of her many 'I shouldn't be laughing at this because it's clearly indicative of a serious problem, but fucking hell' outbursts tonight when she was absolutely certain that her mum lived in Ken Barlow's house before he did. She goes to the doctors often, but on the occasions where she's losing time and doesn't make it they obviously aren't seeing it, and on the occasions she does make it she's by definition lucid enough to appear normal, and also to make excuses for the missed appointments. She's been fiercely independent all her life, and I don't want to betray that by going around her to force a home visit when I'm there and she's a bit batty, but I'm not far off the point where concern for her health is going to outweigh the betrayal and whatever shit I'll have to take for it.
    You could call and chat to the doctor that she sees and tell him/her what problems you've been seeing and get them to ask more probing questions so they can discover more? They can hopefully help her out then and she won't have to feel she's been betrayed by you.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boydy View Post
    I'm not a fucking liberal.
    That's not what Harold says.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck him.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not into transexuals.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    After tonight's extended visit with my grandmother, two things have irritated me.

Firstly, the time I spend watching TV in her house is my only real exposure to whatever advertising the BBC are currently doing for themselves, and tonight produced an absolute cracker. That thing with footage of Luther, Sherlock, and Scully in The Fall spliced together as though they'd somehow stumbled into the same murder scene, complete with Sherlock saying 'so you're a real genius too' to Luther, is the worst I've ever seen. It was well realised and the lines did make sense out of their actual context, but who the fuck came up with that idea and where should I smear shit to cause them maximum discomfort.

My parents went through this with my nan. It was getting pretty dangerous too as she was putting things on to cook and forgetting about it.

Just be careful the doctor you get appreciates the full extent, maybe make a journal or something. The one my nan had was adamant she was fine and didn't have Alzheimer's becuase she could count back from 100. Despite the fact she wouldn't recognise where she was, or that she had been there before. It's not pleasant but if you genuinely think they need help then be stern with your point.

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If there's one thing people with dementia are great at, it's covering it up.
    I'm a twit

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They did those number and literacy tests with my granny too, and she wiped the floor with my mum's oldest sister, who had accompanied her to the meeting. A life of doing crosswords and number puzzles and watching Countdown every day made it a pretty pointless test, because if they'd just asked her to make a cup of tea they'd have realised she was doolally the eighth time she asked if they wanted sugar.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The internet.

I knew feeding ducks with out of date bread couldn't be good for them, I looked it up. It told me to feed ducks with their natural diet: lettuce, seeds, rice and oats instead of bread.

Fine, so I took some lettuce and also some 9 oat wholemeal bread too.

The little cunts went fucking rabid for the bread, biting my trainers and everything. Whipped out the lettuce expecting them to go wild at the fact some nonce had brought organic lettuce for them. I kid you not as soon as they saw me get it out of the bag they turned around and started walking away. I ripped off a few bits and threw it at the ungrateful fuckers but they took no notice. Even the gulls lolled at us. Other parents that were there must have thought we were total wrong 'uns. Maybe this shit is more psychologically damaging.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lettuce. Just use some bird seed or something you mong.

Reminds me of a kid at the school my mum worked at, a few of his mates were going to egg the headmasters car but his mum was too scavvy to buy eggs so he improvised. They caught him smearing Flora on it.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What? I'm not going to go out and actively buy bird seed you lunatic. The whole point of 'feeding the burds' is to get rid of out of date shit in your house.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If my dog or indeed myself is anything to go by, animals mainly want food that they aren't 'supposed' to eat.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    What? I'm not going to go out and actively buy bird seed you lunatic. The whole point of 'feeding the burds' is to get rid of out of date shit in your house.
    Yet you decided to Google if ducks are fine with 'out of date shit'...

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Basic class ladder error there, every middle class family puts out bird feeders in winter.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahow View Post
    Yet you decided to Google if ducks are fine with 'out of date shit'...
    I Googled is white bread bad for ducks.