User Tag List

Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: FIFA 17 - sponsored by Visa, MasterCard, McDonalds etc.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah sweet, I'd pretty much forgotten how it all works. Serb manager and ten games will be a big boost for Mitrovic who I was only able to get up to 6 chemistry.

Just looked at Kolarov and he's is fucking perfect for my system even forgetting his nationality. Shame that he will be CB if he ever gets an IF. I'd probably still buy the card anyway.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decided to take out Durm and Piszcek for Ricardo Rodriguez with shadow and Opare with artist.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Team of giants and I'm 2-0 down to two Firmino headers.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lost 3-0 time to sell up.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've just seen Toprak with sentinel applied.

90 interceptions, 94 heading, 99 marking, 99 sliding tackle, 99 standing tackle, 87 jumping, 94 strength, 84 aggression. Couple all of that with his natural 75 acceleration and 77 sprint speed? Christ.

Also has a 5* weak foot too.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had a cracker against a Musa/Remy side. Ended up losing 2-1 from a couple of counters that I should have prevented, but it was fun absolutely battering him in the match. I need to learn how to be a bit more accurate with my crosses though, most were gobbled up easily by the keeper.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was doing single draft, won the first two matches but I was shit. Then in the third it clicked and I was 5-0 up after about 60 minutes but then the connection died (fuck your servers EA) which meant it counted as a 3-0 loss.

In one of my gold packs I got that new silver IF Fulham LB though so there's my money back and more.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking smashed a Gray/Musa/Rashford team 3-0 and should have been more. 23 pace Mertesacker eating them all for dinner

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah pace isn't the ultimate thing that it used to be (the MLS bronze teams back in the day ) which is nice.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sanches has come way down in price since the weekend. He's now down past 18k. One went by with Artist on and 99 contracts so I've snapped him up and started building. Even the standard Javi Hernandez with a Hunter card looks bonkers.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahow View Post
    Yeah pace isn't the ultimate thing that it used to be (the MLS bronze teams back in the day ) which is nice.
    I found it was still effective against me until I changed the custom tactic in defence to 'cover', so no longer had everyone constantly sat on the halfway line. Since then it's only really been a problem from one of my own corners.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I might do that.

I do find it pretty annoying that my defence pushes so high up and they're so narrow.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, the state of Sokratis with Shadow applied.

http://www.futhead.com/17/players/51...hemType=shadow

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Turns out I was massively kidding myself on how much the Bundesliga team would cost.

I like the look of the team, though I haven't decided which variation on 4-3-3/4-3-2-1 to play yet. That has taken me from 85k down to 27k, though I don't yet have a bench.

Room to upgrade everywhere too, so it could also be one for the long term.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pro Clubs is so good, definitely get more fun out of it than Ultimate Team.

Still playing as a 6"5 CDM just breaking up play and filling gaps left by my rapid midget team mates. Finally went forward in the 93rd minute

Man(c) of the People igor_balis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pro clubs is a laugh, but it can get frustrating how wank your greyed out players are. My favourite is co-op seasons, me and my mate were absolutely smashing it on 16 by virtue of my mate being very good at fifa and me happily being the junior partner and just doing whatever he told me to do. He's currently without XBOX and my other mate is up for it but I'm a bit worried about his tendency to make ridiculous slide tackles and constantly keeper rush.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We need TTH PS4 pro clubs.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll create it when the servers come back up.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've cashed in on Mitrovic again there's no way he stays at that price, so sold him for 43k.

Have bought in a hunter chem style IF Modeste into the club for 22k, which seems a bit of a bargain. His Speed, Finishing, Heading/Jumping and Strength are all I need. Will build a cheap France squad around him. Going to try a Shadow Sissoko at right back too.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently Ben Arfa is the bomb this year too. Plus with playing at PSG he's almost guaranteed at least 1 in form, so he's something to work towards.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He already fell out with Emery. He's at least made it back to the bench, but his chances are going to be limited now. Will definitely aim for him though, as the next best CAM is Cabella.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Filling out the rest of my bench leaves me needing another striker from the Bundesliga, but there only seems to be Hahn. This made me look at what silvers are available.

Has anyone used either Victor Obinna or Yussef Poulsen?

The latter of those looks more appealing, due to 4* skills and being 6"3. But both, especially with the right chem card look more than useful.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadini View Post
    He already fell out with Emery. He's at least made it back to the bench, but his chances are going to be limited now. Will definitely aim for him though, as the next best CAM is Cabella.
    I feel bad for anyone who bought his OTW card.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    They seem to have sorted it a little, but there are still a few too many injuries. I've hoarded enough Serie A players at this point that it isn't a huge issue, but it's still a pain in the balls when Ever Banega goes down for four games to an upper body injury having been kicked in the ankle, and it's fucking always an upper body injury. The cards for that injury were about three grand each the last time I looked because it's the only injury anyone ever gets.
    Funnily enough despite only playing a handful of games thus far I've had two injuries. Both were upper body.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had a bronze/silver J league team of pace merchants but I didn't like them so sold them off and made this:

http://www.futhead.com/17/players/50...?chemType=hawk

Look at him with Hawk as a silver, it's obscene.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much did the silver team cost you?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    55k or so including the chemistry styles et al.

Played one game with them earlier and they're so much better than my Japanese lads. Silva scored a header from a corner as well by leaping like a man possessed.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Modeste is absolutely shit. Don't think he's tall enough to make the most of his heading.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'The Third Half' pro club is now live. Join.

PS4

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll have a go, but my internet is shite, so I might not be able to play

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll join later tonight/tomorrow.

Probably wont be able to play much this week but I'll be able to score goals the week after.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I deleted the club so I could join another one just for today. Will create it again in a bit. Not playing atm.

I play CDM btw.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Traitor.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've just played in an online draft and got into the 3rd round. Came up against a 4-3-2-1 with 3 legends up top(Giggs, Best and 3rd I can't remember). They weren't even the problem, he had Sanches bang in the middle of the team and he ran the show. I couldn't get the ball off him in defence and when attacking my only chance was to go around him. Probably the lowest rated guy in his team too.

If he gets an inform, that card will cost a crapload.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm trying to do the MLS Sbc. Probably take me all year because I'm so tight I refuse to pay a fortune for the crap players.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadini View Post
    I'm trying to do the MLS Sbc. Probably take me all year because I'm so tight I refuse to pay a fortune for the crap players.
    The one with Giovinco as a prize? That card looks obscene.

Having bought and been unimpressed by Higuain and with no interest in Dybala, I decided to bin the Serie A team off and jaunt off to La Liga. I've gone with this nutter up front, with the rest of the side to be decided. I'll probably go with James and Rakitic in midfield and cobble the rest together as I go.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Sevilla could ever hold onto their players, they'd have a great team.

He destroyed us in the Europa League final.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Banega, another one who's fucked off, did far more to batter you than Gameiro.

They do lose loads of players though. Off the top of my head they lost Gameiro, Banega, Coke, Llorente, Konoplyanka, and Krychowiak in the Summer, and there are no doubt about ten others.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GK - Diego Alves
    DR - Carvajal
    DL - Gaya
    DC - Godin
    DC - Varane
    DMC - Andre Gomes
    MC - Kovacic
    MC - James Rodriguez
    RW - IF Rafinha
    LW - Carrasco
    ST - IF Gameiro

That'll do.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The one with Giovinco as a prize? That card looks obscene.
    Yeah, looks absolutely ridiculous, like him in real life too, which is always a bonus. The SBC is an absolute nightmare though, as I'm poor.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The one for Payet you needed about 400k coins going spare to do that when those scare cards first dropped. It looks a great card, but being untradeable means you have to be rich to get it.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IF Rafinha with a Catalyst card on him is ridiculous. 99 vision and short passing.

http://www.futhead.com/17/players/50...mType=catalyst

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone needs a solid fitness team, use a Portuguese one. You can get some pretty high rated players for cheap, due to them being in unfashionable leagues. Then when you start getting the coins you can add players like Sanches, Bernado Silva IF etc. The only thing you'll really be lacking is a striker of any top quality. But you can try to link someone in that isn't Portuguese if you can't deal with the options there.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    If anyone needs a solid fitness team, use a Portuguese one. You can get some pretty high rated players for cheap, due to them being in unfashionable leagues. Then when you start getting the coins you can add players like Sanches, Bernado Silva IF etc. The only thing you'll really be lacking is a striker of any top quality. But you can try to link someone in that isn't Portuguese if you can't deal with the options there.
    Whack a Hunter card on Eder and he looks like a monster.

Is the standard Bernardo Silva still going for considerably more than he should. I got one in a pack early on and assumed he'd go for buttons, being non-rare and not very good, but he went for 8k.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eder really is bizarrely good on this.

Still working on getting that Giovinco. Every bit the pain in the arse that I expected it to be. Not sure of I'll be having him as CF in that false nine 433 with Insigne and Berradi put wide, or to have him behind someone like IF Balotelli in a 4411.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually think I'll go for OTW Sansone. Get the excitement of the possibility of a SIF, which should make him very good and I really rate agility as an attribute, when I'm not taking the piss crossing into tanks, so he should work well for me.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whack a Hunter card on Eder and he looks like a monster.

Is the standard Bernardo Silva still going for considerably more than he should. I got one in a pack early on and assumed he'd go for buttons, being non-rare and not very good, but he went for 8k.
    You can get him for less than 1k easily. It's probably due to his IF card being a massive upgrade on his normal card. In fact, looking closer, you can make a pretty monstrous looking team from the 81-84 rated IF cards from Ligue 1. You'll have to play Aurier or IF Pereira at left back but it still looks good.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no intention of making a Portuguese side, I was just wondering if that Silva I sold was an aberration or if he is that stupidly overvalued as a rule.

My La Liga side is humming along nicely, with IF N'Zonzi to come in when he inevitably goes down to about 15k thanks to his abysmal pace, and IFs for Carrasco and Isco well within range. The ultimate goal is to get one of Suarez, Messi, Ronaldo, Bale, or Neymar, but there are enough brilliant players for under 100k that building towards that will be fun in itself.

IFs in La Liga seem a bit too cheap this year, actually. I got IF Rafinha for 19k, now Orellana has appeared in the same position but with considerably more pace for about the same, IF N'Zonzi was about 25k the moment he was released, and IF Gameiro, who looks like Dybala but with better jumping, is about 50k. Even IF Isco, who'd have cost you an organ on previous iterations, is going for about 70k. Very odd.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just played a mate online who admits to having put about four hundred quid into this. IF Alexis Sanchez with a Hawk card on him is basically unstoppable. He's everywhere, at all times, and even my newly purchased Oblak couldn't stop the little shit.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even his jumping is insane, jesus.