User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Migrant Crisis: As Reported By Reality

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't speako the Germano, but this is apparently an account of German refugee shelters splitting (with threats and all sorts) on sectarian lines. :wedge:

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Refugees welcome!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She's a proper scummy cunt.

'The migrant mass'.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Judging her on looks, I fear. What's wrong with 'the migrant mass'? That's an accurate description.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So they were "filty and unwashed" and "defecating where they stood"?

I wonder why that might be... Couldn't possibly be because the authorities at Keleti station have increased charges for actually using toilet and washroom facilities and that most of them only have access to shared fountains (which are predominantly for drinking water).

I was at Keleti in August - we spent a couple hours in the transit zone on a tour led by a journalist covering it. They were all friendly and respectful then, all of them just looking a bit depressed and fed up with the conditions. It doesn't seem surprising to me given how they're being treated there that they're starting to lose patience and pile on the trains.

More successful than most Magic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you want? For them to be given immaculate new housing and benefits straight away? Bearing in mind almost none of them have any identification?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by QE Harold Flair View Post
    Judging her on looks, I fear. What's wrong with 'the migrant mass'? That's an accurate description.
    It is depersonalising and dehumanising description.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    So they were "filty and unwashed" and "defecating where they stood"?

I wonder why that might be... Couldn't possibly be because the authorities at Keleti station have increased charges for actually using toilet and washroom facilities and that most of them only have access to shared fountains (which are predominantly for drinking water).

I was at Keleti in August - we spent a couple hours in the transit zone on a tour led by a journalist covering it. They were all friendly and respectful then, all of them just looking a bit depressed and fed up with the conditions. It doesn't seem surprising to me given how they're being treated there that they're starting to lose patience and pile on the trains.
    Oh yes, its our fault they were talking about robbing and raping her? Silly me.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    It is depersonalising and dehumanising description.
    So a perfectly legitimate term with which to describe a group of people is 'dehumanising' now? A 'mass' is simply a term which describes a large group. There is nothing discriminatory about it at all, even if you try your hardest to make it so.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    What do you want? For them to be given immaculate new housing and benefits straight away? Bearing in mind almost none of them have any identification?
    Those in the transit zone do have identification and have gone through the registration process involving finger prints etc.

Oh yes, its our fault they were talking about robbing and raping her? Silly me.
    No, that's not justifiable and I never suggested it was. I was challenging her ridiculous comments about their hygiene.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that woman on about the migrants in the transit zone?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    Is that woman on about the migrants in the transit zone?
    She was when speaking about them being filthy, unwashed and shitting in public, yes.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, that's not justifiable and I never suggested it was. I was challenging her ridiculous comments about their hygiene.
    I have also seen it written that women and children were not going to to the toilets because the friendly Islamic men of fighting age were busy raping them. That's probably our fault, though. We are white westerners after all.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have also seen it written that women and children were not going to to the toilets because the friendly Islamic men of fighting age were busy raping them. That's probably our fault, though. We are white westerners after all.
    Take your victim complex elsewhere you goon, I'm not trying to apportion blame.

Her comments about hygiene show unreasonable expectations of their behaviour though and suggest bias on her part that makes me skeptical of her take on events. I have no reason to trust this woman over anybody else, so starting her account on that ridiculous note hasn't given her credibility.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just one snippet from a very long article describing how enriching these migrants are:

Meanwhile, parents are being warned to look after their daughters. Police in the Bavarian town of Mering, where a 16-year-old-girl was raped on September 11, have issued a warning to parents not to allow their children to go outside unaccompanied. They have also advised women not to walk to or from the train station alone because of its proximity to a refugee shelter.

In the Bavarian town of Pocking, administrators of the Wilhelm-Diess-Gymnasium have warned parents not to let their daughters wear revealing clothing in order to avoid "misunderstandings" with the 200 Muslim refugees housed in emergency accommodations in a building next to the school. The letter said:
    "The Syrian citizens are mainly Muslim and speak Arabic. The refugees have their own culture. Because our school is directly next to where they are staying, modest clothing should be worn in order to avoid disagreements. Revealing tops or blouses, short shorts or miniskirts could lead to misunderstandings."
    A local politician quoted by Die Welt newspaper said:
    "When Muslim teenage boys go to open air swimming pools, they are overwhelmed when they see girls in bikinis. These boys, who come from a culture where for women it is frowned upon to show naked skin, will follow girls and bother them without their realizing it. Naturally, this generates fear."
    The increase in sex crimes in Germany is being fueled by the preponderance of Muslim males among the mix of refugees/migrants entering the country.
    Refugees welcome.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/65...s-rape-germany

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take your victim complex elsewhere you goon, I'm not trying to apportion blame.
    Yes, you are. You said it wasn't their fault they were filthy and shitting in public. Inferring it's our fault, which it isn't.

Her comments about hygiene show unreasonable expectations of their behaviour though and suggest bias on her part that makes me skeptical of her take on events. I have no reason to trust this woman over anybody else, so starting her account on that ridiculous note hasn't given her credibility.
    What would make what she says credible? It's not as if what she says is not said elsewhere - the mainstream media (and police) just don't report it. Open your eyes.

On August 6, police revealed that a 13-year-old Muslim girl was raped by another asylum seeker at a refugee facility in Detmold, a city in west-central Germany. The girl and her mother reportedly fled their homeland to escape a culture of sexual violence; as it turns out, the man who raped the girl is from their country.
    Although the rape took place in June, police kept silent about it for nearly three months, until local media published a story about the crime. According to an editorial comment in the newspaper Westfalen-Blatt, police are refusing to go public about crimes involving refugees and migrants because they do not want to give legitimacy to critics of mass migration.
    Police chief Bernd Flake countered that the silence was aimed at protecting the victim. "We will continue with this policy [of not informing the public] whenever crimes are committed in refugee facilities," he said

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not my fault, nor your fault. Neither of us live in Budapest, let alone work in the Hungarian government or the management of Keleti train station. Why are you so precious about this that you feel threatened by me saying those authorities could do more? Hungary have been awarded massive amounts of money by the EU to tackle this problem, which by all accounts when I was there wasn't being spent as it was intended.

Her account would be more credible if she displayed a better understanding of the position these people are in - criticising them for being unclean when they've been homeless for weeks/months suggests she is far from an impartial voice on the subject.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I meant 'our' as in the west. I'm not personally threatened, I just know what it leads to. It leads to what happened in Rotherham. The authorities in Germans should never have said 'refugees welcome' that was the real fuck up. Merkel will have a lot to answer for.

You also have no idea if they have been homeless for weeks and months. Like I said, these facilities do have toilets and wash areas, but friendly Islamic men of fighting age are waiting there to rape them. I didn't see many of those friendly Islamic men of fighting age in their designer gear with Iphones looking particularly unclean. It's almost as if its the fault of their backwards culture or something and not us here in the west. Or is that too much of an easy explanation?

Why are you traveling around following migrants, anyway?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course they have been homeless for at least weeks.

They have toilets and wash areas that last month charged the equivalent of 50p a go, a figure that had already risen magnitudes and could well have risen further. That's not big money to tourists but would soon stack up for refugees with limited funds and nowhere else to go.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course they have been homeless for at least weeks.

They have toilets and wash areas that last month charged the equivalent of 50p a go, a figure that had already risen magnitudes and could well have risen further. That's not big money to tourists but would soon stack up for refugees with limited funds and nowhere else to go.
    Why is that 'of course'? Many are economic migrants who have homes so are not 'homeless'. I also can't find any information on migrants being charged to use toilets. Please point me to evidence of this. It seems unlikely that Merkel's Germany would do such a thing. Regardless, I'm fairly sure it's possible not to just shit in public - I scarcely imagine the German authorities would allow such a thing to continue.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Refugees welcome.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Judging her on looks, I fear.
    It's more what she was saying.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The truth isn't always nice to hear.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So a perfectly legitimate term with which to describe a group of people is 'dehumanising' now? A 'mass' is simply a term which describes a large group. There is nothing discriminatory about it at all, even if you try your hardest to make it so.
    It's not perfectly legitimate just because you say it is.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is that 'of course'? Many are economic migrants who have homes so are not 'homeless'. I also can't find any information on migrants being charged to use toilets. Please point me to evidence of this. It seems unlikely that Merkel's Germany would do such a thing. Regardless, I'm fairly sure it's possible not to just shit in public - I scarcely imagine the German authorities would allow such a thing to continue.
    The legitimate refugees may also own homes, you know. They're not exactly in commuting distance now, are they?

I'm not going digging for 'evidence' that the train station charges for use of toilets as it's not all that important to me if you believe me. I was sharing my own experience of what it was like there, a few weeks ago when the numbers were fewer and the conditions already pretty desperate.

Merkel's Germany has nothing to do with it - I'd suggest you acquaint yourself with 'Budapest' on a map.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not perfectly legitimate just because you say it is.
    I fear that works both ways. In what way is it 'dehumanising?'

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The legitimate refugees may also own homes, you know. They're not exactly in commuting distance now, are they?
    And for those who are/do it would be a reasonable description. The majority are certainly not legitimate refugees.

I'm not going digging for 'evidence' that the train station charges for use of toilets as it's not all that important to me if you believe me.
    It's quite important if you want to be credible.

I was sharing my own experience of what it was like there, a few weeks ago when the numbers were fewer and the conditions already pretty desperate.
    Are you sure 'refugees' did not have dispensation to use them free of charge?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure they didn't have dispensation in mid-August when I was there, yes. If you can find any evidence that it has since been granted then I'll be delighted to see the Hungarian (note, not German) authorities being at least a little more supportive.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure they didn't have dispensation in mid-August when I was there, yes. If you can find any evidence that it has since been granted then I'll be delighted to see the Hungarian (note, not German) authorities being at least a little more supportive.
    You haven't even shown evidence such a thing exists. Why would I counter an insubstantial claim? If it was only genuine refugees and not economic chancers then we wouldn't have a real problem.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not asking you to counter it, if you'd bother to read properly.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not asking you to counter it, if you'd bother to read properly.
    'If you can find any evidence that it has since been granted' - Meaning I believe your claim to begin with, which I do not until shown otherwise.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said if you were to show me evidence that it's changed, I would be pleased. I'm not asking for evidence or even particularly arguing the point. I shared an anecdote of my time there, I haven't dressed it up as anything else, but you're so utterly desperate for a boring argument that you're going to look for it anywhere.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said if you were to show me evidence that it's changed, I would be pleased. I'm not asking for evidence or even particularly arguing the point. I shared an anecdote of my time there, I haven't dressed it up as anything else, but you're so utterly desperate for a boring argument that you're going to look for it anywhere.
    Are you being deliberately dense? I don't accept your account to begin with, so why would I show evidence 'it's changed'? There would be some reports if what you claim is the case.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's amazing that after all this time I can still be surprised by your stupidity, and yet...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've backed yourself into a corner here, I'm afraid.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I fear that works both ways. In what way is it 'dehumanising?'
    Because referring to them as a mass implies homogenity and a single purpose, which also implies malevolance given the other descriptions you've used for some of them.
    Dehumanisation is a common tactic of racists. You're a proven racist. You don't get the benefit of the doubt when subjects like this come up.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because referring to them as a mass implies homogenity and a single purpose, which also implies malevolance given the other descriptions you've used for some of them.
    Dehumanisation is a common tactic of racists. You're a proven racist. You don't get the benefit of the doubt when subjects like this come up.
    So would referring to them as a 'group' also be dehumanising? Whining and complaining about non-issues is a common tactic of lefty nutters. I await with glee the next time a group of white westerners are described in such a manner and are met with stony silence by the resident hypocrite.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Without reading all the crap, what is Harold problem with the refugees?

And yes this new saint is very Muslim friendly. We are the bad guys in this movie.

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's a well noted racist and xenophobe is the main stumbling point.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well noted by people who think sneezing in the company of non white person constitutes assault, yes.

Saint, perhaps your sensibilities have been skewed by your likeness to Anders Breivik and the left wing loonies have got to you. When the IS vermin are rampaging through Norway you will come to your senses.

Get ready for the next generation of invaders.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Toby, what do you get out of arguing with Harold? I know Harold lives for this shit, but you don't seem to enjoy it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think he's some kind of cuck who likes humiliation.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    @Toby, what do you get out of arguing with Harold? I know Harold lives for this shit, but you don't seem to enjoy it.
    I don't know really, it's sort of fascinating to see him squirming through his nonsense arguments, and it can also be pretty amusing when he completely embarrasses himself as he does increasingly often. I'd normally avoid him in this sort of thread but I guess it was a slow day at work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really Harold? A small kid coming from a devastating war making a throat slicing movement is the reason you are against the refugees?!

You do realize this people are running from the ones you are confusing them with, right?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He'd normally avoid me but....he never does. Play it cool, woo.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelsaint View Post
    Really Harold? A small kid coming from a devastating war making a throat slicing movement is the reason you are against the refugees?!

You do realize this people are running from the ones you are confusing then with right?
    Only 1 in 5 (and that's a generous estimate) are fleeing war. The rest are economic migrants and/or Jihadis. You will see this soon enough. There's plenty of similar4 videos of men of fighting age (the vast majority) making similar gestures and worse.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't posted much in Migrant-focussed threads at all. It would make an interesting discussion if it wasn't just plastered with your shit videos nobody watches.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only 1 in 5 (and that's a generous estimate) are fleeing war. The rest are economic migrants and/or Jihadis. You will see this soon enough.
    May or may not be true but that is why we have police,secret services and foreign department.

The refugees are not going be the ones paying for some freebies are coming with them.