PDA

View Full Version : Games you forgot you played

Sir Andy Mahowry
05-01-2016, 10:04 PM
So, I went to my brother's house a few days ago and we took it in turns to play some Battlefield 4 online.

I thought it wasn't too shabby and I was amazed that I had never picked it up. Today I bought it and I decided to start the campaign (I don't like jumping straight into multiplayer) and I kept thinking to myself that parts were so familiar. I ended up palming those thoughts off as 'you probably watched a video, saw a cousin play it, remembering a story similar', this was backed up when I was earning trophies.

Just after I complete the first part, still unable to shake the thought of having played this, I decide to check my trophy list. Not many there but it does let me know that I did in fact own the game before and had completed the campaign in February 2014.

Does anyone else have any similar stories or am I alone in having a shit memory/being absolutely fucking mental?

Pepe
05-01-2016, 11:05 PM
I can't remember any.

Disco
05-01-2016, 11:10 PM
I've played one of the Battlefields, with Thoke from the old board as it happens, 3? 4 maybe? There were lots of guns and I was never really any good.