PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty : All versions

TG09
09-11-2015, 01:41 AM
Thought it would be better to just say all versions of the games, saves having too many threads about the games.

So Black Ops III is out now, I got it on PC and I have had a few crashes of the game.

Keeps saying Low Memory, but I hear it is the game itself crashing not my gaming rig.

Once it is running, its not a bad game. I prefer Modern Warfare to be honest, but i do the like option in this game for Co-op on Campaign mode.

SincereTheRebel
09-11-2015, 03:54 PM
I only fuck with the multilayer. I've played about 4 hours on the PS4 and im impressed so far. Best intial impression ive had since black ops 1. I really need to game on the PC, its such a better experience.

7om
09-11-2015, 04:21 PM
I had Advanced Warfare and it was fucking garbage. And now black ops 3 still has the jet packs and with added wall running? No thanks.

Baz
09-11-2015, 04:35 PM
The campaign mode on Modern Warfare 2 was awesome.

I don't suppose the campaign mode on Black Ops 3 comes close, does it?

Waffdon
09-11-2015, 05:23 PM
This is rather great, as expected from Treyarch. Good to have a great series back - wish it was classic CoD but the wall running is fine. AW was awful because it was just folk jet packing and no actual thought was needed.

Proper hardpoint and snd :cool:

TG09
09-11-2015, 07:03 PM
I found MW1 or 2 can not remember to be the best. I generally play campaign mode, then multiplayer if I can be arsed.

I like the zombie mode different compared to the Nazi Zombies

7om
04-01-2016, 02:46 PM
Waffdon My sister has only gone and bought me this for Christmas so I've been giving it a go online and I'm actually enjoying it. I've mainly played Kill Confirmed and Domination but I tried Safeguard this weekend and really enjoyed it. Are you still playing?

Alan Shearer The 2nd
04-01-2016, 03:13 PM
I remember being one of only a few to prefer the single player. Campaign in Modern Warfare was great fun.

Waffdon
04-01-2016, 03:32 PM
Waffdon My sister has only gone and bought me this for Christmas so I've been giving it a go online and I'm actually enjoying it. I've mainly played Kill Confirmed and Domination but I tried Safeguard this weekend and really enjoyed it. Are you still playing?

PS4? I had it on PS3 so will need to buy it for PS4, but I'm down.

phonics
04-01-2016, 04:30 PM
Hardcore TDM or Kill Confirmed is the only way to play this game. This new one is the best multiplayer since CoD 4.

Waffdon
04-01-2016, 04:41 PM
I'll probably try go after Dark Matter, which Domination is best used for. I like the competitive side of things, so Hardpoint will get grind as well.

7om
04-01-2016, 06:07 PM
That Dark Matter challenge looks absolutely mental. How on earth are people completing that with snipers and shotguns? Mental.

Edit: I'm on PS4, Waff, yeah.

Waffdon
04-01-2016, 07:05 PM
That argus shotgun looks absolutely ridiculous. I doubt I'll compete it.