PDA

View Full Version : The All New, All Shit, Relationship Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Bartholomert
24-05-2017, 11:52 PM
I've got about four tranny meets lined up, if/when I can be arsed. Got knobrot off the last lass so gotta wait til that all clears up.

Fucks sake.

What the fuck man

Offshore Toon
24-05-2017, 11:57 PM
You never tried it, Mert? I thought you were alpha?

Dark Soldier
25-05-2017, 12:21 AM
What the fuck man

Different strokes for different folks brah. Whack a dress on and shave your body hair and I'd prob fuck you too. Not been with an exotic yet.

Offshore Toon
25-05-2017, 12:52 AM
And to think they said this place was negative.

igor_balis
27-05-2017, 11:22 AM
Meeting tinder girl in Birmingham today, gonna get some cocktails and pay our respects to the gays at pride.

igor_balis
30-05-2017, 09:20 PM
I told the saga of my 2nd year of university relationship, and my then good mate's year long pursuit of her whilst also being my flatmate many years ago on here. The interest was obviously requited, and I ended up staying with her for months longer than I should have done basically out of spite. As soon as I broke up with her they got together, and they're now engaged.

She was my first proper girlfriend, and I didn't really realise how dysfunctional it was. She was super insecure and controlling and generally weird, and, well, the thing with my mate as well obviously wasn't ideal.

Anyway, I sort of assumed/hoped that she'd be a lot more chilled out and normal now she's in a long-term stable relationship with someone who is far more...passive. Ex and me argued constantly because I basically refused to take the "lol ask the missus" role, whereas he just wants a happier life. Apparently not.

Two or three years ago all da lads agreed to meet up and have a night out, and old-mate had to leave early because he had to send a snapchat to her to prove he wasn't out, because he wasn't allowed to go out partying. "err, what is she doing?" "she's out with her friends back home". Mental.

I'm still good mates with this lad's older brother, and he'd agreed to go to a festival with them the other weekend. Older brother got a phone call literally 2 days before the festival saying "we decided we didn't want to come". He didn't make up some excuse, he literally just said "well, we'd rather spend our money on going to a nice restaurant as a couple". I.e. what they do EVERY FUCKING WEEKEND, if facebook is anything to go on. He obviously still wanted to go to the festival, but older brother could hear the girl in the background saying "oh it's FINE if you want to go, i'll just stay in on my own at home and do nothing. it's fine, go and have fun, I'll just be bored. that's FINE."

How could anyone put up with that?

igor_balis
30-05-2017, 09:21 PM
Obviously my own subplot in their life makes me somewhat biased and makes it just sound like i'm justifying being the lonely beta cuck compared to him, but full disclosure and all that. xx

Spammer
30-05-2017, 09:33 PM
Things are going really well with lass. We've met up a bunch of times now over the last couple of weeks and I feel really good when I'm with her and all that shit. She's also kinky as fuck and finds my previous exploits interesting and 'brave' :cool:. I might have mentioned that already, I can't remember.

She bombing around the world between July and Christmas which is an absolutely pain in the fucking arse, but we've talked about and said we'll chill a bit while she's away and talk about stuff when she's back. She was worried I'd be wanting to talk to her every day or or something, when tbh I'd probably get fucking bored of that and feel guilty for distracting her from her trip, and besides I've got shit to myself anyway.

But yeah, not getting ahead of myself but I think she's proper lovely and it's looking promising. I feel like I've known her for ages too, which is strange although we've spent a lot of time chatting so maybe not, I don't know. I've got a good feeling though. If we can come out the other side of these five months without any serious shit happening then I reckon we'll be in a very promising position. Bosh.

Giggles
30-05-2017, 09:36 PM
Bullet dodged Igor. That said, you don't sound like you'd bend over and take it like that other twat.

Lewis
30-05-2017, 09:43 PM
I can actually hear igor and them freaks from that group photo (who probably have nicknames like 'Paedo Steve' and 'Bum Breath') lmaoing their loudest at that lad whilst wishing they were him.

igor_balis
30-05-2017, 09:51 PM
haha, nah one of them has a really fucking hot girlfriend and the other one has a girlfriend at least as attractive and actually nice as well. and i, errr, i, err, i just like being single alright

igor_balis
30-05-2017, 09:51 PM
there's nothing cooler than being a lone wolf. except at wolf picnics when you cant find a partner for the wolf-wheelbarrow race

ScousePig
30-05-2017, 09:54 PM
We've been decorating the past couple of days. God knows why really as the room was already nice, but she needs to put her stamp on the house or something.

It's going fine, except everything I do seemingly has to be corrected. Just one wall left to paper in the morning.

John
30-05-2017, 10:03 PM
You didn't tell us you knew Igor, Scouse.

ScousePig
30-05-2017, 10:25 PM
Reading Igor's fiasco does make me quite thankful that our pet hates with each other are relatively petty.

Spammer
03-06-2017, 05:56 PM
On the rocks a bit with the lass I'm seeing. We're getting along really well and would ideally want to take things further. Problem is she's going travelling from the end of June up until Christmas. We talked last week about how we should deal with it and basically figured out that we could still be together but keep it casual and probably open it up while we were away from each for so long, and then continue things as before once she was back. Cool.

This week though it seems she's had a think and she's now saying that although she really likes me etc we'll have only been going out 6 weeks by the time she leaves, and so she can't promise what she'll want after 5 months of travelling and us not seeing each other that whole time, and so has suggested that we basically become mates while she's away and then have a chat when she comes back. She isn't sure that feelings will stick around and doesn't want to give me false hope in case she feels differently. It basically sounds the same as the agreement above except there's no obligation once she comes back as we'll just need to chat about it then.

I can see her thinking because we've only just started seeing each other and she doesn't want to keep me hanging around just in case. It's still a bit of a kick in the balls to hear it though.

Pepe
03-06-2017, 06:53 PM
'Had a think.' :sick:

Spammer
03-06-2017, 07:09 PM
Yeah, it's when someone thinks about something.

Foe
03-06-2017, 07:48 PM
Probably for the best hammer. Otherwise you'll spend the entire time wondering if you can trust her and she may well resent you for holding her back.

Give her the freedom and if it's meant to be, it'll restart when she returns. If anything it'll prove that actually you're good for each other if you want to rekindle after 6 months apart.

Not ideal, but best to keep it amicable and not completely fuck a chance of a reunion later.

Magic
03-06-2017, 07:49 PM
On the rocks a bit with the lass I'm seeing. We're getting along really well and would ideally want to take things further. Problem is she's going travelling from the end of June up until Christmas. We talked last week about how we should deal with it and basically figured out that we could still be together but keep it casual and probably open it up while we were away from each for so long, and then continue things as before once she was back. Cool.

This week though it seems she's had a think and she's now saying that although she really likes me etc we'll have only been going out 6 weeks by the time she leaves, and so she can't promise what she'll want after 5 months of travelling and us not seeing each other that whole time, and so has suggested that we basically become mates while she's away and then have a chat when she comes back. She isn't sure that feelings will stick around and doesn't want to give me false hope in case she feels differently. It basically sounds the same as the agreement above except there's no obligation once she comes back as we'll just need to chat about it then.

I can see her thinking because we've only just started seeing each other and she doesn't want to keep me hanging around just in case. It's still a bit of a kick in the balls to hear it though.

:D

Married to this in less than a week. Face it you're a mess..

#teammess

Spammer
03-06-2017, 07:59 PM
Probably for the best hammer. Otherwise you'll spend the entire time wondering if you can trust her and she may well resent you for holding her back.

Give her the freedom and if it's meant to be, it'll restart when she returns. If anything it'll prove that actually you're good for each other if you want to rekindle after 6 months apart.

Not ideal, but best to keep it amicable and not completely fuck a chance of a reunion later.

I think I'd be alright trusting her, but I do think she'd resent the sense of obligation that comes with being together. She sees the trip very much as one of those mid-twenties 'hard reset' type things, where she's leaving her job, the city she lives in etc and will be living back with her parents afterwards, at which point she can think about what she wants to do going forward.

I think you're right in that if it's meant to be, it'll happen. I feel strongly and feel that it's mutual, but she's had this whole thing in the back of her mind the whole time. All we can do is wait and see, and if I meet someone else in the meantime then cool.

It's always gonna be amicable. It was a decent chat we had even though I was clearly a bit gutted as I understood where she was coming from. We're still going to see each other until the end of June and then say our goodbyes.

Spammer
03-06-2017, 07:59 PM

Married to this in less than a week. Face it you're a mess..

#teammess

Speak for yourself.

Reg
03-06-2017, 09:07 PM
'Had a think.' :sick:
Is that not common in America? Over here 'have a think about it' and suchlike are common phrases.

Pepe
03-06-2017, 09:12 PM
Never heard it before.

Why would you say 'I'll have a think about it' as opposed to 'I'll think about it.' Because you're a deviant, that's why.

Reg
03-06-2017, 09:21 PM
Dunno man, blame 20th century (probably) English folks.

Pepe
03-06-2017, 09:59 PM
Will do.

Hammer:

Seems like totally the right thing to do. She is going for a trip, she doesn't want to be carrying baggage around. Plus lets be honest, you'll be interested in other women within five minutes of her boarding that plane. If it is meant to be between you two, then it'll work out regardless of whether you commit or not. Likewise the other way around. Any sort of commitment at this point would just cause some remorse in one or in both of you.

In short, play it cool.

Spammer
04-06-2017, 08:18 AM
You know me, I'm cool as fuck :cool:

Yeah I totally agree.

Magic
04-06-2017, 09:04 AM
Never heard it before.

Why would you say 'I'll have a think about it' as opposed to 'I'll think about it.' Because you're a deviant, that's why.

Love it.

lol_haha_dead
16-06-2017, 09:31 AM
Hey all,

So I've got a little situation, and I somehow came across this forum. From reading this thread, I'm expecting a load of answers about be cucked which I cannot wait for.

Anyway, to explain a little. Around this time last year I broke up with my long term girlfriend (5 years, which seeing as I was 23 is long term :cool:), and this really shook me up for a while. However, recently I started speaking to and seeing someone who I really really liked. This was the first time since the breakup that I really thought whoaaaa there are actually other girls out there.

Anyway we went for our first date on Saturday, and we got on amazingly. Instant chemistry, conversation was great, and we finished the evening with a kiss. I met her again this Wednesday after work, and again it went great. Chemistry, lots of touching, kissing etc. So we agreed to meet up again next week. However this morning, she dropped me a message saying she had a change in mind about us. She said she thought I was great, and that she really had a great time with me (and I believe she was being genuine), but it just wasn't right. :scratch:

Now obviously I'm disappointed as I really liked her. However, I'm not going to chase her to ask why she's had this change in mind (we went on two dates, she doesn't owe me anything). Nor, am I asking for advice on how to change her mind. If she doesn't want to see me anymore then that is her choice, if she ever changes her mind on that then hey positives. It's not for me to decide that for her. However, what I do want to know is why do you think people change their mind like this?

Looking forwards to the replies.

SvN
16-06-2017, 09:35 AM
It's pretty obvious, I think. She likes you, but not enough to carry on seeing you. It's probably not a case of changing her mind, but more than the more she's got to know you, the less interested she's become. It happens with dating.

lol_haha_dead
16-06-2017, 09:44 AM
You're probably right. I'm new to the dating game, so found it strange.

Oh well, back to Tinder I go.

igor_balis
16-06-2017, 04:57 PM
Really fancy this nerdy girl who comes to do the banking for the shop she works at. She's quite flirty in a slightly awkward way, but a few times some guy has been waiting for her outside, who I assumed was her boyfriend. No idea why I approached it this way, but today I just asked "so, that bloke who was waiting outside for you the other day...the long haired guy who looks like he likes to skateboard....who's that then?" and she revealed it was her mate's boyfriend, Possibly the most Mark Corrigan thing I've ever said, but that's pretty promising news. Guess the next step will be to pretend I need to buy some wares they sell at her shop, and then follow her around a bit.

Boydy
16-06-2017, 05:15 PM
No. Do the racist Romanian.

Spikey M
16-06-2017, 05:19 PM
As above.

igor_balis
16-06-2017, 05:20 PM
I'm considering doing both. Warwickshire hitch.

Disco
16-06-2017, 05:23 PM
I like how that was a pretty normal paragraph right up until it went a little bit rapey right at the end.

Spikey M
16-06-2017, 05:23 PM
Romanian girl will have a Romanian father and Romanian Brothers. You will get bench pressed. Marry her and know your place.

igor_balis
16-06-2017, 05:26 PM
Romanian girl is super socially conservative and I've already had her cousin come into the bank and go mental at me because he couldn't deposit a cheque addressed to him and his girlfriend into an account only in his name. I'm already well aware that I might end up with my head kicked in. She's moving to Birmingham and told me I must visit her and stay in her new flat. I always welcome, apparently. Tempted.

Sir Andy Mahowry
16-06-2017, 05:27 PM
+1 for the Romanian.

7om
16-06-2017, 05:28 PM
Lol at Mert setting up aliases to release his inner beta.

bruhnaldo
16-06-2017, 07:23 PM
So i just spent the past couple hours or however reading from Magic's initial bit with his wife til the end of the thread.

When I first opened the thread, I was looking forward to having a laugh considering Magic's always been a dick to me because I'm a dumbass.

Instead I just feel sad for Magic and depressed otherwise. Relationships are honestly shit, people are shit, and there's no point to any of it is there.

Shindig
16-06-2017, 07:24 PM
The point is the fucking. And the kids.

7om
16-06-2017, 07:34 PM
Mert must think I'm a high profile partner in a City corporate law firm and not a phone line tester.

:lol:

This needs to be bumped every now and again.

Magic
16-06-2017, 07:42 PM
So i just spent the past couple hours or however reading from Magic's initial bit with his wife til the end of the thread.

When I first opened the thread, I was looking forward to having a laugh considering Magic's always been a dick to me because I'm a dumbass.

Instead I just feel sad for Magic and depressed otherwise. Relationships are honestly shit, people are shit, and there's no point to any of it is there.

:(

7om
16-06-2017, 07:44 PM
:console:

leedsrevolution
16-06-2017, 08:37 PM

That is sad but simply isn't true. A lot of people pretend to be something they aren't to make a lass happy, but the wraps unveil and the real people come out which just causes arguments. Just always be yourself and never try hard, just be yourself from the get go and I think you're good to go.

Although I do appreciate only been with my better half 6 years so still time will tell.

Pepe
16-06-2017, 08:40 PM
In other words, play it cool.

leedsrevolution
16-06-2017, 08:42 PM
In other words, play it cool.

Not really. Because for example; you aren't cool at all. So if you played it cool at first you would be fucked.

Pepe
16-06-2017, 08:44 PM
You have clearly never seen me.

Pen
17-06-2017, 06:54 PM
Just got married, well yesterday if we're being technical.

https://i.imgur.com/HBIME7p.jpg

edit: not sure if the picture works or if I'm just shit with this new malarky called the Internet.

Sir Andy Mahowry
17-06-2017, 07:08 PM
Can't even get the link right.

http://i.imgur.com/HBIME7p.jpg

Why the bubbles?

leedsrevolution
17-06-2017, 07:09 PM
Just got married, well yesterday if we're being technical.

http://imgur.com/a/aTxUn

edit: not sure if the picture works or if I'm just shit with this new malarky called the Internet.

Congrats :)

Kikó
17-06-2017, 07:17 PM
Pen :cool: congratulations!

Reg
17-06-2017, 07:20 PM
Congrats, Pen :thbup:

7om
17-06-2017, 07:27 PM
Congratulations, Pen.

Raoul Duke
17-06-2017, 10:44 PM
Pen :cool: congratulations squire

Shindig
17-06-2017, 11:24 PM
Congratulations. Your kid's going to have a right beak on them.

SvN
18-06-2017, 07:52 AM
Congrats Pen, going anywhere fancy for the honeymoon?

Spikey M
18-06-2017, 08:08 AM
Well in Penface.

Pen
18-06-2017, 08:11 AM
Thanks everyone. That three-week Balkan trip kind of was the honeymoon. It's back to work on Monday.

The bubbles just look nice. No real other reason Mahow. I think people started using them when theowing rice was banned as it makes the birds explode (slight exaggeration).

Pen
18-06-2017, 08:21 AM
The only reason why we had our honeymoon just before the wedding was that we wanted the wedding day to be 16.6 as that was our ten year engagement day. Plus we didn't want to do the Balkan tour during July as that peak season for tourism and it gets too crowded. Also the summer back home is nice to be around for too.

Giggles
18-06-2017, 08:29 AM
I thought the bubbles were superimposed.

bruhnaldo
19-06-2017, 06:10 PM
congrats Pen!

P_3
19-06-2017, 06:22 PM
She looks stunning and you aren't too bad yourself. Congratulations.

Sir Andy Mahowry
19-06-2017, 06:26 PM
Oooh, you big gay.

Dark Soldier
19-06-2017, 07:59 PM
Just seen this, top work Pen :hat:

Jimmy Floyd
19-06-2017, 08:24 PM
That is a fantastic photo to have on the mantelpiece/under the sauna twigs for the rest of your days.

Boydy
19-06-2017, 08:36 PM
Congrats, Pen.

On another note, do you ever see someone as the last poster in here and click on the thread wondering if maybe they've found themselves someone nice and think 'ah, that'd be lovely for good old X'?

But then feel a little disappointed cause that's not what happened.

Giggles
19-06-2017, 08:55 PM
Never, I've enough trouble worrying about myself.

Boydy
19-06-2017, 09:01 PM
I just wanna see a happy story from Jimmy.

Adamski
19-06-2017, 09:28 PM
100% no word of a lie thought that exact thing about you before I clicked it.

Come on son.

Raoul Duke
19-06-2017, 09:55 PM
DS meets some exotic, multimillionaire ladyman from Moss Side who keeps him stocked in Rustlers, Rizla and Xboxes for the rest of his days.

Jimmy meets a Nigerian lawyer who enjoys cricket and is the 4th cousin twice removed of Finidi George. He becomes mates with him and Big G sorts him out with VIP tickets for the AFCON.

GS pulls Theresa May

Adamski
19-06-2017, 10:01 PM
Michael Gove works better.

Dark Soldier
19-06-2017, 10:08 PM
DS meets some exotic, multimillionaire ladyman from Moss Side who keeps him stocked in Rustlers, Rizla and Xboxes for the rest of his days.

Its like you've read my mind man :drool:

Jimmy Floyd
19-06-2017, 10:18 PM
Lawyer? Fuck off.

Boydy
19-06-2017, 10:21 PM
Poet.

Raoul Duke
19-06-2017, 10:33 PM
You need someone respectable to take home to the folks

Pen
20-06-2017, 03:41 AM
Thanks guys :)

Married life still going well after a few days even if the missus still fails to remember her new name.

Magic
29-06-2017, 08:45 PM
More tragicness coming up.

So we had very long chats a few times about acceptable boundaries and stuff, or things that hacked us off. One of mine was her constant 'going out' and coming in at like 4am. This happened at:

A wedding we were at, she disappeared to go and meet her friends at 11pm and let me on my own.
A charity quiz night, she invited her friend which I didn't know about when it was supposed to be her and my dad/step-mum, then went out after it. Came in at 4:30am.
And tonight, after her concert which finished at 11pm she was supposed to get picked up by me, because I've got a 6:30am start tomorrow for work (start as in leaving the house) and she knows I don't sleep well when she's out.
She's going out tomorrow as well.

Just a nightmare scenario, am I being controlling? She always does this, every time she goes out anywhere with her cunt friends this is what happens. Did I tell you about the one where she went out 'for lunch' on a Sunday, my Gran treated us to dinner which she didn't show up for, then she text me at 11pm and said she is staying out. I told her to get the fuck home or it's over. She arrived an hour later at 12:30am wasted, had to get a lift in to work and her superiors questioned why it smelt like alcohol at reception.

I don't know what her fucking problem is, to be honest, but it's driving me insane. I've made it clear several times there's nothing wrong with going out, but we're fucking skint, I'm on a very rare stag do this weekend and she's decided to go out twice! What the fuck is going on.

I phoned her and asked her WTF because she's supposed to be looking after my little sister (who is 22 lol), and she text my dad worrying she might not be able to get a taxi and I was supposed to be picking them up. She hung up on me, then called me back shouting saying it hadn't been discussed etc. I told her to do whatever makes her happy, so she chose to go out and asked me to bring her a pair of shoes lol!

I went down to my dad's and asked them if I could stay there, but decided against it. My dad kindly volunteered to go down and pick my sister up and drop her shoes off, I will put my phone on aeroplane mode and hopefully I can get some sleep. I am so tempted to get coked up to fuck on Satdi night and drown myself in a whore but I know that's incorrect behaviour. I am being torn apart again and I don't know what to do. I am dreading what might happen to my daughter or how the wife might behave if we do get divorced, she's got a proper nasty streak in her which concerns me.

Also this has shat on my studying, can't concentrate with a fuzz mind and my exam is booked for the end of July. Great! Fucking great.

EDIT: LOL her bitch friend (the one who is married to a convicted pupil fucker and who got blackmailed in to staying because she purposely got pregnant) just text me saying 'We're going to a club hope that's ok don't want to cause any problems'.

Aeroplane mode earlier than anticipated. Go on, enjoy this misery. I warn you all now, do NOT have children with a cunt.

Giggles
29-06-2017, 08:52 PM
Get out lad, it's the only answer at this stage. She seems off the fucking rails to be honest.

Magic
29-06-2017, 08:54 PM
Get out lad, it's the only answer at this stage. She seems off the fucking rails to be honest.

I know mate, get out to what though is my worry. There's loads of 'best thing I ever did!' and 'I can enjoy life again!' but those wonderful magazine articles don't take in to account that for every one of those there are a thousand people living in anxiety, fear, doubt. What a negative cunt I am being but this is the only reality I can see.

Then some other cunt raising my daughter, makes me fucking ill!

bruhnaldo
29-06-2017, 08:55 PM
Sorry MJ that's rough.

MAybe she does it at this point to get a rise out of you? Maybe a counter-act would be to just act like nothing is amiss?

When she rolls in at 430 don't even bother mentioning it. When she says she wants to go out just say "ok".

Be zen as the calmest ocean you can imagine. Maybe she's using your rightful anger as her excuse to get plastered drunk.

If you just basically ignore her antics maybe she'll have a hard look in the mirror and realize she's a bit of a cunt and sort her fucking life out.

Either way, I mean idk what else you can do bub.

Lewis
29-06-2017, 08:58 PM
It sounds like she wants to maximise her time away from you. I don't mean 'lol at you' by that, but it makes sense if everything is as TENSE as your posts suggest it is.

Giggles
29-06-2017, 08:59 PM
I know mate, get out to what though is my worry. There's loads of 'best thing I ever did!' and 'I can enjoy life again!' but those wonderful magazine articles don't take in to account that for every one of those there are a thousand people living in anxiety, fear, doubt. What a negative cunt I am being but this is the only reality I can see.

Then some other cunt raising my daughter, makes me fucking ill!

You can hardly be called on being negative, she sounds a nightmare from what you've said. God knows where itll end up if it's got to the stage where she's rocking up to work reeking of gargle.

On the kid thing, I can't say really. Can't imagine it's not gut wrenching but I've never any experience of it. If you do split it sounds like the little one will need you to be stable at least though as she may not get it from the other side.

Haystacks Horace
29-06-2017, 09:00 PM
Get out. Hopefully you'll find that you both weren't happy and were bringing out the worst parts of each other and once your apart you can both put your daughter first.

If not then it's going to be rough either way so just try to think of the long term.

It's shit, sorry to hear about it but good luck whatever you decide.

bruhnaldo
29-06-2017, 09:00 PM
I'm not saying you should encourage her but ...

If she keeps showing up to work drunk as fuck wouldn't that be helpful in a pending custody battle?

I realize we're headed to the darkest timeline here but ... again...

Giggles
29-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Actually, trying what Bruh says might not be a bad idea if you can. Might draw out the reasons, or bring it to a head at the very least.

Sam
29-06-2017, 09:29 PM
Getting coked up will mean you won't be nailing a whore to be fair.

GS
29-06-2017, 09:34 PM
Have you been documenting her behaviour properly? That might be worthwhile at this stage, if only in case the worst comes to the worst.

SvN
29-06-2017, 09:38 PM
What are the timescales for the events you mentioned? If that's over 2 years, then I don't see the problem. If it's in the last few months then yeah, fair enough, she's a twat.

Magic
29-06-2017, 10:15 PM
What are the timescales for the events you mentioned? If that's over 2 years, then I don't see the problem. If it's in the last few months then yeah, fair enough, she's a twat.

Yeah last few months since March. Also she's BOTTLED IT and arrived home now. What a stupid cunt she is.

7om
30-06-2017, 01:09 AM
Fucking hell, I feel for you. If it's a one-off then fine, but she's just being an arsehole at this point. Have you ever looked into a lawyer and got some advice on the possible criteria required to get custody? Her being off the rails like this must be in your favour if you're keeping track of it.

Bartholomert
30-06-2017, 02:38 AM
More tragicness coming up.

So we had very long chats a few times about acceptable boundaries and stuff, or things that hacked us off. One of mine was her constant 'going out' and coming in at like 4am. This happened at:

A wedding we were at, she disappeared to go and meet her friends at 11pm and let me on my own.
A charity quiz night, she invited her friend which I didn't know about when it was supposed to be her and my dad/step-mum, then went out after it. Came in at 4:30am.
And tonight, after her concert which finished at 11pm she was supposed to get picked up by me, because I've got a 6:30am start tomorrow for work (start as in leaving the house) and she knows I don't sleep well when she's out.
She's going out tomorrow as well.

Just a nightmare scenario, am I being controlling? She always does this, every time she goes out anywhere with her cunt friends this is what happens. Did I tell you about the one where she went out 'for lunch' on a Sunday, my Gran treated us to dinner which she didn't show up for, then she text me at 11pm and said she is staying out. I told her to get the fuck home or it's over. She arrived an hour later at 12:30am wasted, had to get a lift in to work and her superiors questioned why it smelt like alcohol at reception.

I don't know what her fucking problem is, to be honest, but it's driving me insane. I've made it clear several times there's nothing wrong with going out, but we're fucking skint, I'm on a very rare stag do this weekend and she's decided to go out twice! What the fuck is going on.

I phoned her and asked her WTF because she's supposed to be looking after my little sister (who is 22 lol), and she text my dad worrying she might not be able to get a taxi and I was supposed to be picking them up. She hung up on me, then called me back shouting saying it hadn't been discussed etc. I told her to do whatever makes her happy, so she chose to go out and asked me to bring her a pair of shoes lol!

I went down to my dad's and asked them if I could stay there, but decided against it. My dad kindly volunteered to go down and pick my sister up and drop her shoes off, I will put my phone on aeroplane mode and hopefully I can get some sleep. I am so tempted to get coked up to fuck on Satdi night and drown myself in a whore but I know that's incorrect behaviour. I am being torn apart again and I don't know what to do. I am dreading what might happen to my daughter or how the wife might behave if we do get divorced, she's got a proper nasty streak in her which concerns me.

Also this has shat on my studying, can't concentrate with a fuzz mind and my exam is booked for the end of July. Great! Fucking great.

EDIT: LOL her bitch friend (the one who is married to a convicted pupil fucker and who got blackmailed in to staying because she purposely got pregnant) just text me saying 'We're going to a club hope that's ok don't want to cause any problems'.

Aeroplane mode earlier than anticipated. Go on, enjoy this misery. I warn you all now, do NOT have children with a cunt.

She's cheating on you. It might not be anything 'meaningful', but it's happening in club bathrooms / dancefloors with regularity.

My advice is the same as it was months ago when this first came up: talk to a lawyer, get advice as to how to best position yourself to maximize your control of the assets / access to your daughter, quietly implement said advice, and get divorced.*

*Bonus Option: GTFO of where you are living, bartend and play music at a holiday resort location for a few months / years until you get your head screwed on straight, and try life again.

7om
30-06-2017, 03:11 AM

He has a young daughter who he is obsessed with. I don't think he can just turn up in Magaluff and start going at it Tim Westwood style.

Giggles
30-06-2017, 05:46 AM
Fucking hell, I feel for you. If it's a one-off then fine, but she's just being an arsehole at this point. Have you ever looked into a lawyer and got some advice on the possible criteria required to get custody? Her being off the rails like this must be in your favour if you're keeping track of it.

Doesn't the fact he has a knob mean that he wouldn't get custody even if she was a serial killer.

Mazuuurk
30-06-2017, 07:17 AM
Would the wife even want custody by herself? Because in all this I don't see where she seems to fit your daughter into the equation, Magic.

Then I suppose she kind of sounds like she might do that our of spite anyway and then offload your daughter to her parents, so best follow GS' advice.

I also believe Bruhnaldos advice might be the best at this point.

Queenslander
30-06-2017, 08:05 AM
Have to agree with Mert here she has already cheated. There is no happy ending just a less shit one unfortunately. Take your daughter and run.

Boydy
30-06-2017, 08:48 AM
I've told you before to start taking legal advice. Hurry the fuck up and get lawyered up.

Magic
30-06-2017, 10:16 AM
She's going to stay with her mum for a bit apparently.

Also got more info I'll tell later.

Cheddar
30-06-2017, 10:32 AM
I also have to agree with Mert here she probably has cheated and it's more than likely her cunty mate who is encouraging her. The best option is getting legal advice quietly while, if you can, keeping a level head and just monitor her behaviour.

Boydy
30-06-2017, 10:32 AM
Tell us now, you tease.

wullie
30-06-2017, 10:41 AM
I know mate, get out to what though is my worry. There's loads of 'best thing I ever did!' and 'I can enjoy life again!' but those wonderful magazine articles don't take in to account that for every one of those there are a thousand people living in anxiety, fear, doubt.

It seems like you're already ticking all three of those boxes as it is now.

Lewis
30-06-2017, 10:46 AM
Tell us now, you tease.

He has to wash her make-up off his fists.

niko_cee
30-06-2017, 10:50 AM
Or relay the patio.

Magic
30-06-2017, 11:05 AM
I'm staying away this weekend on a stag do.

Spikey M
30-06-2017, 11:07 AM
As has been said, you have to start documenting her behaviour. And you sure as fuck need legal advice. If shit is going to go the way of the pear, then you need to be prepared and hope that she isn't.

randomlegend
30-06-2017, 11:10 AM
Have you been documenting her behaviour properly? That might be worthwhile at this stage, if only in case the worst comes to the worst.

"Do you have any documentary evidence of said behaviours?"

"Well your honour, if you log on the the third half dot co dot uk, open the all new all shit relationship thread and look for posts by 'Magic', you'll find it's all there

Sam
30-06-2017, 12:36 PM
Think I'd scarily agree with Mert that she's probably been nailing someone else.

Kikó
30-06-2017, 01:00 PM
I think it's a slippery slope when you start having separate lives with your partner. Now and again it's okay but often would suggest you're living different lives and don't want to share time together.

I'd get or advice and work out how you can still see your daughter. Find someone who has respect for you rather than treating you like a parent and she's a rebellious teenager.

Boydy
30-06-2017, 02:44 PM
What's the other info Magic?!

Boydy
30-06-2017, 05:30 PM
Still nothing. What a fanny.

Spikey M
30-06-2017, 05:34 PM
Put on Jeremy Kyle or something Ffs

Magic
30-06-2017, 05:36 PM
Shut up you cunt I've been working all day, a concept utterly foreign to yourself so I will let you off.

I found out her cunt mate tried to convince her to go out, and when I protested on the phone she apparently spent the next 2 hours ripping in to me, calling me a cunt, a loser, worthless, she should find someone else etc. My sister heard all this and when my dad picked them up cuntfriend had a meltdown and was screaming at my dad to let her out and calling my sister a cunt too. :lol:

It's nice to know she has such a well informed opinion of me, despite me being only nice to her in person. :sherlock:

Fuck them both. I've spent the day contemplating, she obviously wants a different life to the one she has, she's clearly ostracised me from her friends and rips me up to all and sundry. Anyway now I know that bitch's true feelings she will never, ever set foot in my house or my car or anything ever again. :)

Anyway really not sure what to do lads...I'm occassionally upset at her ludicrious behavior and she says she's upset and MISERABLE all the time. If it's that bad why is she still here? She's playing me, I think. I've ignored her all day. Hopefully she does fuck off to her mum's.

7om
30-06-2017, 05:39 PM
Why is your wife's friend so against you?

Magic
To answer the 'CHEATING' claims, I'm not so sure. When would she ever cheat?

Baz
Shut up you cunt I've been working all day, a concept utterly foreign to yourself so I will let you off.:lewis:

Magic

Exactly! Considering she's married to a convicted paedophile I'd say her opinion is void. One can imagine the half-truths she's being drip fed, no doubt every time we argue she's straight on a texting thing or whatever ripping in to me.

Boydy
30-06-2017, 05:40 PM
All the times she's out till stupid o'clock in the morning?

P.S. I was also at work all day. Post when you're on the bog ffs.

Giggles
30-06-2017, 05:40 PM
To answer the 'CHEATING' claims, I'm not so sure. When would she ever cheat?

Some time up to 4am most weekends?

Boydy
30-06-2017, 05:41 PM

She probably hears nothing but shit about him from his wife.

Magic
30-06-2017, 05:41 PM
My step-mum went up today to see her and she says she still wants to be together (fucking lol) and she has offered to be a mediator in any talks.

She went to see her mum as well, who for all her annoyingness is actually level headed and also is aggrieved at some of the shit her daughter pulls.

Sense won't prevail though, think it's just a case of different paths tbh.

Sir Andy Mahowry
30-06-2017, 05:42 PM

She's clearly thinking of him, she wouldn't dream of it.

Magic
30-06-2017, 05:43 PM

I can't see it, despite her behaviour being disrespectful and highly irritating there's nothing to suggest cheating? She'll come steamrolling in with chips and cheese. Maybe that's a ruse. So I guess the only thing is fucking in the disabled toilets or fingering on the dancefloor? It's possible I guess, you'd have to be a fool to rule anything out. #loltrust

Boydy
30-06-2017, 05:43 PM
And did you ever look into counselling yet? Fuck your stupid keeping up with the joneses house improvements and get on that if you both do actually still want to try to make it work.

Magic
30-06-2017, 05:44 PM
Some time up to 4am most weekends?

Mmm really though? Think about it. But then who am I to second guess female logic.

I'd be a prime suspect for cheating, always away in hotels.

Adamski
30-06-2017, 05:44 PM

Maybe it's Mahow playing the long game.

Magic
30-06-2017, 05:45 PM
And did you ever look into counselling yet? Fuck your stupid keeping up with the joneses house improvements and get on that if you both do actually still want to try to make it work.

No, it's down to cost and shame, mostly.

Giggles
30-06-2017, 05:48 PM
I can't see it, despite her behaviour being disrespectful and highly irritating there's nothing to suggest cheating? She'll come steamrolling in with chips and cheese. Maybe that's a ruse. So I guess the only thing is fucking in the disabled toilets or fingering on the dancefloor? It's possible I guess, you'd have to be a fool to rule anything out. #loltrust

Nothing to suggest it? Naked snaps from a kickboxer?

Magic
30-06-2017, 05:49 PM
Nothing to suggest it? Naked snaps from a kickboxer?

We've been through that already.

If it was an affair it would be easy for me to spot any suspicious activity. We know each other's whereabouts all the time.

Spoonsky
30-06-2017, 05:50 PM
No, it's down to cost and shame, mostly.

tl;dr

Boydy
30-06-2017, 05:51 PM
We've been through that already.

If it was an affair it would be easy for me to spot any suspicious activity. We know each other's whereabouts all the time.

You've already said you don't.

Magic
30-06-2017, 05:54 PM
You've already said you don't.

Are you including the 'going out' in this? Would it not be pretty hard to 'cheat' locally and when out with friends? I've contemplated it many times there's no way I could go for a local.

Sir Andy Mahowry
30-06-2017, 05:56 PM
Doesn't sound like she'd care tbh.

Magic
30-06-2017, 05:59 PM
Well I guess it's easy to make assertions when you're only getting a pretty poorly limited side of a story.

From what I've seen, I don't think she is cheating or has cheated. But then again, don't they all say that.

It's a fairly common jump from being an arse = immediately having an affair, hell even I sometimes think that and sometimes it turns out to be true. Fuck knows, regardless, I don't think I'll ever find out if she has.

Giggles
30-06-2017, 05:59 PM
Are you including the 'going out' in this? Would it not be pretty hard to 'cheat' locally and when out with friends? I've contemplated it many times there's no way I could go for a local.

They'd keep quiet, especially as it sounds like they want her to cheat. Or one does at least. It's very easily done, don't fall into the trap of just blindly thinking she wouldn't.

bruhnaldo
30-06-2017, 06:00 PM
"When does she have the time?" It's a sport fuck, MJ, not 50 shades of grey.

GS
30-06-2017, 06:01 PM
It depends how you define "cheating", I suppose.

Have you noticed her not wearing her engagement ring and / or wedding ring at any time, particularly when she's staggered in in the small hours?

Magic
30-06-2017, 06:02 PM
It depends how you define "cheating", I suppose.

Have you noticed her not wearing her engagement ring and / or wedding ring at any time, particularly when she's staggered in in the small hours?

Never. Not that that would ever stop a bloke, right enough.

bruhnaldo
30-06-2017, 06:04 PM
Listen, you married a child. Not in the sense of her paedo husband having friend, but in the sense of mentality.

She was pissy because you "weren't giving her proper attention" and then she started getting dick pics in her phone.

She was pissy that you found that out so she started going out til all fucking hours.

You have to continue to ignore this behavior. Treat it as "normal". Make her feel as if you've accepted the fact she is a psychopathic fuck-up with no redeemable qualities. Like a child, they will eventually stop throwing their toys around and beg for your forgiveness and acceptance.

Either that, or she'll continue to escalate her shite behavior until she's locked in a mental ward. In that case you'd win even more. You have your daughter, sole custody, and not a penny (pence?) to pay her.

Magic
30-06-2017, 06:04 PM
God I'm just looking at articles about divorce for 5-8 year olds and all of them have pictures of desperately sad kids. :(

Sir Andy Mahowry
30-06-2017, 06:06 PM
But you have to wonder how detrimental it would be for your daughter if you and 'the wife' stay together.

It's not an easy choice to make.

bruhnaldo
30-06-2017, 06:11 PM
God I'm just looking at articles about divorce for 5-8 year olds and all of them have pictures of desperately sad kids. :(

For the love of God stop. That's not helping you. Stop thinking about your daughter in THAT way. Your daughter will be 70000x happier once you sort this shit out.

That doesn't mean she doesn't have to have her mom in her life but having her mom out getting piss drunk flirting with every swinging dick at the nightclub isn't going to do much for her self-esteem in the future. She's going to think this is acceptable behavior.

You think she likes watching her dad basically bend over backwards to accommodate her shitty fucked up behavior? You think this is the positive male role model she needs in her development?

She needs a man who is going to stand up for himself and sort his fucking life out. She may not understand now, she will certainly be sad, but when she gets older and starts understanding the world she will understand you did exactly what you had to do.

Enough with the fucking excuses MJ. Take your hand, put it down the front of your trousers, grab your nuts and realize you're a fucking man and not some little bitch who can't survive without this cunt in your life.

Fuck all your little self-help books, fuck all your little tapes, believe in yourself because I, a person who has fantasized about reaching thru the internet and slapping the fuck out of you, believes in you. As does many of the other boys on here.

Enough!

Magic
30-06-2017, 06:12 PM
But you have to wonder how detrimental it would be for your daughter if you and 'the wife' stay together.

It's not an easy choice to make.

It's a fucking horrible choice wracked (sp?) with pitfalls and misery.

bruhnaldo
30-06-2017, 06:12 PM
Do not falter in your resolve. Your goal now is custody. The cunt has been doing this type of shit to you literally for years. Enough.

I can't even enjoy your misery because of how much of a cunt this woman is. I want you to win so bad at this point that it fucking sickens me.

Win, MJ, win. You can do this. Beat her at her own childish game.

Be the fucking master of zen. Go about your daily life completely normal. When she says "Oh I'm fucking off with the girls tonight" Say "Ok." and hang up the phone.

Do not argue, do not make it seem as if it matters to you in the slightest. Say no off-hand remarks. Give her no ammunition to run to her dipshit cunt friends and say "Oh and then he said HAVE FUN can you believe that?!" "Ahh you deserve much better (Cuntbitch A)! So much better! He's just so awful!"

If she can't run and complain about your wanting her to act like a normal human being, her friends will eventually realize she's a batshit crazy psycho and slowly phase her out of their friend circle. People who act like this are immature children and need to be dealt their own medicine.

Wake the fuck up, my boy.

bruhnaldo
30-06-2017, 06:15 PM
It's a fucking horrible choice wracked (sp?) with pitfalls and misery.

Fuck all that shit. It's a perfectly logical choice. Sometimes people aren't compatible. You got a beautiful daughter out the deal.

Stop acting like you have to suffer because somehow your daughter isn't going to get on if her dad mans the fuck up.

It's not as if you're walking out on her, it's not as if you're leaving them high and dry. You're (going to be) doing all of this for the sake of your daughter, not yourself.

All of those goofy divorce books, statistics, generally made up from men who are too pussy to stand up for themselves and just fuck off in the middle of the night. "Gonna go get a pack of cigarettes" to never return for 18 years types.

You're not one of those cowards. The fact you haven't shut up shop after all of these years like those cunts have shows what kinda person you actually are.

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF YOU FUCK. *kicks nearby trash bin in anger*

Giggles
30-06-2017, 06:15 PM
Bruh :cool:

Lewis
30-06-2017, 06:16 PM
Why not just do what Mert said and take your daughter with you? Win/win.

7om
30-06-2017, 06:17 PM
He's right.

Not Lewis. That might be kidnap.

Spikey M
30-06-2017, 06:22 PM
2 words. Chris Banoit.

Giggles
30-06-2017, 06:22 PM
2 words. Chris Banoit.

Third word: Benoit.

randomlegend
30-06-2017, 06:23 PM
For what it's worth, I'm VERY glad my parents got divorced rather than staying together 'for the kids'.

It was absolutely fucking horrible when they used to argue every night and it wasn't even shouting and screaming, they'd just shut themselves away to talk for hours on end.

I really don't think it 'damaged' me (yeah yeah lololol husk of a man) in the long run.

Boydy
30-06-2017, 06:23 PM
His name was Chris Banoit Benoit?

Spikey M
30-06-2017, 06:24 PM
Third word: Benoit.

Don't you fucking oit me.

Lewis
30-06-2017, 06:26 PM
He's right.

Not Lewis. That might be kidnap.

It's his kid. He owns it.

Spikey M
30-06-2017, 06:31 PM
My dad was an alcoholic that finally succeeded in drinking himself to death when I was 11. I had to watch my mum spiral in to debt and eventually lose our house. I was then raised in a council flat. It was shit, but she did her best and regardless of everything I grew up to be a functioning member of society. Parents splitting up is shit, but it isn't uncommon and it isn't the end of the world. At the end of the day, she will have 2 parents that love her even if they don't live together.

Do what you need to do, don't stay in a loveless and bitter relationship because of your daughter. 2 unhappy parents in a relationship is far worse than 2 single, but happy parents.

Sir Andy Mahowry
30-06-2017, 06:40 PM
My parents split when I was 5.

I feel that the split was completely the right decision and it would have been far worse had they stayed together. What fucked me up though was my Dad getting drunk when I'd stay at his house on Saturday and just speaking so much shit about my Mum. He'd even continue talking bollocks (he told me a few times that my Mum put glass in a sandwich for my older half brother once) whilst I was trying to sleep too.

I'd say split MJ but be prepared to be reasonable and fair with the wife so that it doesn't hurt the kid who, obviously, loves you both.

Dark Soldier
30-06-2017, 06:41 PM
My parents divorced when I was 16, my mam was expecting me to live with her as she'd get money due to my disability but I know she cheated with some absolute wanker of a man (who has a forehead like a fucking Klingon) so I chose my dad. Broke her heart for a while lol. She's still with cuntstain, goes nowhere, doesn't have much of a life, whilst my dad and his missus have three holidays a year and lead good lives. I love me mam but by fuck did she mess it all up. Bought his patter about having his own business, his own home. Turned out he worked for his brother cash in hand and lived in his son's flat.

Didn't bother me one bit, the split, as I was old enough to deal with it.

Disco
30-06-2017, 06:46 PM
My parents have been married for 40 odd years but I'm sure you guys will be fine too.

Giggles
30-06-2017, 06:52 PM
My dad was an alcoholic that finally succeeded in drinking himself to death when I was 11. I had to watch my mum spiral in to debt and eventually lose our house. I was then raised in a council flat. It was shit, but she did her best and regardless of everything I grew up to be a functioning member of society. Parents splitting up is shit, but it isn't uncommon and it isn't the end of the world. At the end of the day, she will have 2 parents that love her even if they don't live together.

Do what you need to do, don't stay in a loveless and bitter relationship because of your daughter. 2 unhappy parents in a relationship is far worse than 2 single, but happy parents.

My parents split when I was 5.

I feel that the split was completely the right decision and it would have been far worse had they stayed together. What fucked me up though was my Dad getting drunk when I'd stay at his house on Saturday and just speaking so much shit about my Mum. He'd even continue talking bollocks (he told me a few times that my Mum put glass in a sandwich for my older half brother once) whilst I was trying to sleep too.

I'd say split MJ but be prepared to be reasonable and fair with the wife so that it doesn't hurt the kid who, obviously, loves you both.

My parents divorced when I was 16, my mam was expecting me to live with her as she'd get money due to my disability but I know she cheated with some absolute wanker of a man (who has a forehead like a fucking Klingon) so I chose my dad. Broke her heart for a while lol. She's still with cuntstain, goes nowhere, doesn't have much of a life, whilst my dad and his missus have three holidays a year and lead good lives. I love me mam but by fuck did she mess it all up. Bought his patter about having his own business, his own home. Turned out he worked for his brother cash in hand and lived in his son's flat.

Didn't bother me one bit, the split, as I was old enough to deal with it.

Legit, gets taken in by camwhores, just got a job near 30.

33% Magic. 33%.

Dark Soldier
30-06-2017, 06:56 PM
Tbf Spikey's head is fucking laughably small so its technically 0%

Giggles
30-06-2017, 06:58 PM
In fairness, as cunty as that was I was only joking. You're all good and the point stands that an unhappy marriage is worse than the alternative.

niko_cee
30-06-2017, 07:04 PM
Unless the alternative is 'Benoit'.

Dark Soldier
30-06-2017, 07:07 PM
In fairness, as cunty as that was I was only joking. You're all good and the point stands that an unhappy marriage is worse than the alternative.

Didn't come across as cunty to me mate, its all good.

And yeah Magic, get rid. Staying together will fuck your kid up more.

Spikey M
30-06-2017, 07:08 PM

Man has a point. Stick it out MJ.

7om
30-06-2017, 07:08 PM
It's his kid. He owns it.

Is it? Sounds like she cheats a lot.

Baz
30-06-2017, 08:38 PM
Is it? Sounds like she cheats a lot.
This is bollocks.

If I had lots of money and didn't mind shitting on my wife I'd happily be out every weekend, possibly even Friday and Saturday, assuming I had people to go with. But just because I'm out "in da club" or having a few drinks, it doesn't mean I'm scouting round a dirty dancefloor looking to finger some randomer. Just because she's out til 4am regularly doesn't mean she's cheating on him.

Giggles
30-06-2017, 08:41 PM
This is bollocks.

If I had lots of money and didn't mind shitting on my wife I'd happily be out every weekend, possibly even Friday and Saturday, assuming I had people to go with. But just because I'm out "in da club" or having a few drinks, it doesn't mean I'm scouting round a dirty dancefloor looking to finger some randomer. Just because she's out til 4am regularly doesn't mean she's cheating on him.

It does though in reality.

Haystacks Horace
30-06-2017, 08:44 PM
I think it's irrelevant. The lad needs to get out either way.

Spikey M
30-06-2017, 09:22 PM
This is bollocks.

Yeah, but you aren't in an unhappy relationship (I assume).

Sam
30-06-2017, 09:54 PM
Mmm really though? Think about it. But then who am I to second guess female logic.

I'd be a prime suspect for cheating, always away in hotels.

If she is out to those hours consistently, getting drunk, and with the way you describe, yeah, she's getting a bit elsewhere.

Reg
30-06-2017, 10:05 PM
Sorry for your shit situation, Magic. :(

Magic
30-06-2017, 10:10 PM
Sorry for your shit situation, Magic. :(

Thanks m8.

Bartholomert
This is bollocks.

1. You're a man, you don't get approached non-stop with women trying to have sex with you
2. You couldn't get laid if you tried, so you have no concept of how other human being behave or think in a club-setting

Magic

Lol this made me laugh. :)

Bartholomert
30-06-2017, 10:13 PM
Shut up you cunt I've been working all day, a concept utterly foreign to yourself so I will let you off.

I found out her cunt mate tried to convince her to go out, and when I protested on the phone she apparently spent the next 2 hours ripping in to me, calling me a cunt, a loser, worthless, she should find someone else etc. My sister heard all this and when my dad picked them up cuntfriend had a meltdown and was screaming at my dad to let her out and calling my sister a cunt too. :lol:

It's nice to know she has such a well informed opinion of me, despite me being only nice to her in person. :sherlock:

Fuck them both. I've spent the day contemplating, she obviously wants a different life to the one she has, she's clearly ostracised me from her friends and rips me up to all and sundry. Anyway now I know that bitch's true feelings she will never, ever set foot in my house or my car or anything ever again. :)

Anyway really not sure what to do lads...I'm occassionally upset at her ludicrious behavior and she says she's upset and MISERABLE all the time. If it's that bad why is she still here? She's playing me, I think. I've ignored her all day. Hopefully she does fuck off to her mum's.

She's psychologically making herself out to be a victim to justify her cheating to deal with the resentment she irrationally feels towards you because of the guilt she is experiencing due to her behavior. This is text book female behavior.

Get. A. Lawyer.

This is over.

Magic
30-06-2017, 10:17 PM
Lawyer up doesn't really apply in Scotland. We've not got horrific rules here. I'd pay maintenance according to CSA and we'd split everything down the middle.

Magic
30-06-2017, 10:18 PM
Translation: about 30k equity in house so 15k each plus 300 a month maintenance.

Magic
30-06-2017, 10:19 PM
My fear is my little un end up on some shit council estate fuk of cunts

Lewis
30-06-2017, 10:20 PM
Let her have custody then.

Magic
30-06-2017, 10:25 PM
Let her have custody then.

Obviously i will custody is no problem i will do 2/3 noughts a week

Shindig
30-06-2017, 10:42 PM
Mert's pitching for work in this thread. Amazing.

Sam
30-06-2017, 10:47 PM
As if Magic's case will be helped by a Turkish lawyer. Might help him in kebab houses.

Bartholomert
30-06-2017, 10:48 PM

I don't do family law.

But I could make an exception :henn0rz:

Spoonsky
30-06-2017, 11:02 PM
Surely, if you're going to split, the sooner the better for the kid? In the sense that she'll have more time to adjust to it at all. I can see your relationship surviving for a while longer, but she's what, six? Like fuck are you two going to last twelve more years together.

Lewis
30-06-2017, 11:05 PM
Actually, don't most people in this situation just have another kid (just as they have them in the first place to paper over the cracks)? Try that.

Magic
30-06-2017, 11:06 PM
Surely, if you're going to split, the sooner the better for the kid? In the sense that she'll have more time to adjust to it at all. I can see your relationship surviving for a while longer, but she's what, six? Like fuck are you two going to last twelve more years together.

You look like a medieval lesbian in your new FB profile pic.

Sir Andy Mahowry
30-06-2017, 11:09 PM
He'd probably do better with Mert as a lawyer, as he'd end up fucking the wife and be able to present her adultery to the court.

Spoonsky
01-07-2017, 05:03 AM
You look like a medieval lesbian in your new FB profile pic.

And you look like a happily married father.

Lofty
01-07-2017, 06:51 AM
I know what you're saying about there not being cheating MJ but I would suggest there is definitely cheating. If only because I have been the facilitator in that scenario with someone else's wife. I always believe personally anyone staying out until the end of the night is looking for something, as the end of the night is usually full of desperate cases who couldn't pull earlier. When you're happy in your relationship or just sexually fulfilled staying in a club until the lights come up doesn't seem like the best option.

As for time and opportunity I've known woman take one man out of a pub for a shag and then come back to get blitzed by a second unaware man. I personally have been piped off behind a working man's club by the aforementioned wife before the strike of midnight (she did have a thing for risky sex though). I've known girls who've gone off the rails getting double teamed in alleys behind pubs. In fact I think I posted in here about the time I shagged a woman dressed as pirate while I was dressed as a cowboy in a backstreet whilst on a pub crawl.

Trust me mate, if she wants it, they will come. I am not saying this to hurt you, I'm giving you the horrible reality so you can use that information to make the best decision for you and your daughter.

Spikey M
01-07-2017, 07:21 AM
And you look like a happily married father.

Oh fuck :D

Bartholomert
01-07-2017, 07:52 AM
I know what you're saying about there not being cheating MJ but I would suggest there is definitely cheating. If only because I have been the facilitator in that scenario with someone else's wife. I always believe personally anyone staying out until the end of the night is looking for something, as the end of the night is usually full of desperate cases who couldn't pull earlier. When you're happy in your relationship or just sexually fulfilled staying in a club until the lights come up doesn't seem like the best option.

As for time and opportunity I've known woman take one man out of a pub for a shag and then come back to get blitzed by a second unaware man. I personally have been piped off behind a working man's club by the aforementioned wife before the strike of midnight (she did have a thing for risky sex though). I've known girls who've gone off the rails getting double teamed in alleys behind pubs. In fact I think I posted in here about the time I shagged a woman dressed as pirate while I was dressed as a cowboy in a backstreet whilst on a pub crawl.

Trust me mate, if she wants it, they will come. I am not saying this to hurt you, I'm giving you the horrible reality so you can use that information to make the best decision for you and your daughter.

I just want you to know that you encapsulate everything that sickens me about the British race, both men and women.

Giggles
01-07-2017, 07:53 AM
I just want you to know that you encapsulate everything that sickens me about the British race, both men and women.

Coming from one of the biggest scumbags on the planet.

Baz
01-07-2017, 08:27 AM
2. You couldn't get laid if you tried, so you have no concept of how other human being behave or think in a club-setting:swing:

Magic
01-07-2017, 08:42 AM

I know I'm not naive. One of our friends had a 3 day break from her long term boyfriend and the first night she got fucked by 4 guys in one night.

Lofty
01-07-2017, 09:37 AM
I remember a female friend of mine telling me how on a girls night in her chav mate was talking about how she met another lad on holiday (she was married with kids). When asked if she had cheated she said 'no, I just sucked him off and let him cum on my face'.

It's natural for a beta to feel uncomfortable and nauseous in the presence of a superior alpha, Merty.

Magic
01-07-2017, 09:40 AM
Yes but you can generally tell that type.

five time
01-07-2017, 09:54 AM
Whether she's cheated or not isn't even the issue here. What you do know is that she seems to want to spend as much time as she can away from you (with a friend that hates you) doing something that shes knows pisses you off.

Shindig
01-07-2017, 10:18 AM
It's like you're both pussyfooting around divorce, really. Like one's hoping the other will pull the trigger to look like the aggressor. If you fellas want to separate, get it over with.

Kikó
01-07-2017, 10:21 AM
I don't really understand the concept that she hasn't the time. It takes a second to snog someone on a dance floor (unless that's not cheating).

Baz
01-07-2017, 10:25 AM
I don't really understand the concept that she hasn't the time. It takes a second to snog someone on a dance floor (unless that's not cheating).

Depends where the ejac lands, apparently.

Bartholomert
01-07-2017, 11:35 AM
I remember a female friend of mine telling me how on a girls night in her chav mate was talking about how she met another lad on holiday (she was married with kids). When asked if she had cheated she said 'no, I just sucked him off and let him cum on my face'.

It's natural for a beta to feel uncomfortable and nauseous in the presence of a superior alpha, Merty.

Tbh I do have a good deal of respect for you, you're doing reasonably with the hand you've been dealt in fairness, and I think you and Smitty come closest to 'getting' female psychology out of anyone on the board. You just kinda disgust me with your 'I'm a gross guy who does alright with provincial lower middle class British slags' ways; it encompasses a pretty dark/grimy demographic.

Disco
01-07-2017, 11:50 AM
As a turkish immigrant considering living in the arsehole of the US you should have a good perspective of the dark and grimy demographic.

Spikey M
01-07-2017, 12:20 PM
Do people still say snog then?

Haystacks Horace
01-07-2017, 05:12 PM
Who gets more women's mert or lofty?

Spikey M
01-07-2017, 05:22 PM
Mahow.

leedsrevolution
01-07-2017, 09:55 PM
It's hard to give advice on MJ's love life. He's quite clearly IMO a decent guy who just wants best for his kids and his family. But at the same time he's basically become a fucking pussy with no self respect. I mean, if I have to say anything it would be leave, try get your head together and see where it takes you. Good luck in whatever you decide to do :).

igor_balis
01-07-2017, 09:59 PM
I was gonna chronicle my tinder sexscapades but MJ's crises are making me feel it would be inappropriate. Magic :( .

leedsrevolution
01-07-2017, 10:17 PM
Lighten the mood little coin.

Sir Andy Mahowry
01-07-2017, 10:22 PM
Do it, Igor.

Shindig
01-07-2017, 10:23 PM
"I used to have a beard but now I look about 12."
"I love kids."

<sex happens>

I'm probably on point, right?

leedsrevolution
01-07-2017, 10:25 PM
Was that a joke, let me check my TTH popularity metre. No, it wasn't.

:happycry:

igor_balis
01-07-2017, 10:47 PM
Do it, Igor.

OH GO ON THEN.

Well, I was seeing the tinder girl I mentioned in this thread a few weeks ago. As time went on it became more obvious she was fucking mental. Fit, like, but mental. Very weird mood swings. At one point she texted me at 7am and I didn't get a chance to reply in the day because I was at work. Got home to an essay of a text saying basically WELL IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE ME ANYMORE JUST SAY DON'T MESS ME AROUND I'D RATHER YOU JUST BE HONEST OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT etc etc. I was just like woah chill out mate, I was at work lol. But if you're gonna flip out like that maybe we shouldn't be seeing each other, I'm not in the market for anything serious.

She was a bit grumpy and said "THIS IS WHY I HATE BOYS, I don't even WANT a serious relationship, I've got myself a fun holiday booked and that's my number one priority, I met you swiping on an app, obviously I'm not after a serious relationship". Yeah, alright then, whatever.

Continued to see her even though I knew deep down it was doomed. Because she was fit. We made plans for her to visit me in R-town, and as I was walking to the train station she told me her train was massively delayed and she was gonna be 30 minutes+ late.

"ah don't worry! i'll just listen to the cricket (champions trophy final) on my headphones to keep myself occupied"

"WELL IF YOU'D RATHER JUST WATCH THE CRICKET I'LL GET ON ANOTHER TRAIN AND GO HOME OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T CA...etc etc"

Fucking hell, what a lunatic. Anyways, I took her to a couple of pubs, back to my house, we had sex (sod's law - considering she's a fucking headcase I couldn't be in a relationship with - it was fucking AMAZING), and then she left.

We had a bit of a chat on fb messenger on the Monday that fizzled out, and on Wednesday she messaged me saying "I think we're both agreed that we shouldn't see each other anymore", which I assume was another installment of insecure fishing, hoping I'd be all "ohhh soorry i didn't reply quickly!! i still wanna see you!!", but I instead went with the far more honest, possibly bluff-calling "yeah I think you're probably right".

Shame because she was super hot but what a fucking lunatic.

Bartholomert
01-07-2017, 11:29 PM
OH GO ON THEN.

Well, I was seeing the tinder girl I mentioned in this thread a few weeks ago. As time went on it became more obvious she was fucking mental. Fit, like, but mental. Very weird mood swings. At one point she texted me at 7am and I didn't get a chance to reply in the day because I was at work. Got home to an essay of a text saying basically WELL IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE ME ANYMORE JUST SAY DON'T MESS ME AROUND I'D RATHER YOU JUST BE HONEST OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT etc etc. I was just like woah chill out mate, I was at work lol. But if you're gonna flip out like that maybe we shouldn't be seeing each other, I'm not in the market for anything serious.

She was a bit grumpy and said "THIS IS WHY I HATE BOYS, I don't even WANT a serious relationship, I've got myself a fun holiday booked and that's my number one priority, I met you swiping on an app, obviously I'm not after a serious relationship". Yeah, alright then, whatever.

Continued to see her even though I knew deep down it was doomed. Because she was fit. We made plans for her to visit me in R-town, and as I was walking to the train station she told me her train was massively delayed and she was gonna be 30 minutes+ late.

"ah don't worry! i'll just listen to the cricket (champions trophy final) on my headphones to keep myself occupied"

"WELL IF YOU'D RATHER JUST WATCH THE CRICKET I'LL GET ON ANOTHER TRAIN AND GO HOME OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T CA...etc etc"

Fucking hell, what a lunatic. Anyways, I took her to a couple of pubs, back to my house, we had sex (sod's law - considering she's a fucking headcase I couldn't be in a relationship with - it was fucking AMAZING), and then she left.

We had a bit of a chat on fb messenger on the Monday that fizzled out, and on Wednesday she messaged me saying "I think we're both agreed that we shouldn't see each other anymore", which I assume was another installment of insecure fishing, hoping I'd be all "ohhh soorry i didn't reply quickly!! i still wanna see you!!", but I instead went with the far more honest, possibly bluff-calling "yeah I think you're probably right".

Shame because she was super hot but what a fucking lunatic.

Lol this is my life now too. Trying to slow-fade because it's clearly not sustainable and she's freaking me out. The other day she got black out drunk and told me she wanted to have my babies and begged me to come inside of her. Flattering, but holy fuck need to eject ASAP.

Haystacks Horace
01-07-2017, 11:32 PM
Lol this is my life now too. Trying to slow-fade because it's clearly not sustainable and she's freaking me out. The other day she got black out drunk and told me she wanted to have my babies and begged me to come inside of her. Flattering, but holy fuck need to eject ASAP.

Is thus real?

Bartholomert
01-07-2017, 11:35 PM
Is thus real?

Very real. 20-year old blonde cheerleader from a D1 school in the DC area, face is alright but hot damn that body is instagram model levels. I'm safe now in Belgium and I've convinced her my phone is broken and I have no service, so I haven't been talking to her now for a few days. Hopefully she'll have calmed down and/or some other guy will have swooped her up in the meantime.

Sir Andy Mahowry
01-07-2017, 11:49 PM
Just go back to the racist Romanian, Igor.

She's perfect.

7om
02-07-2017, 12:42 AM
Igor getting some action before the inevitable split. Top work.

Magic
02-07-2017, 01:37 AM
Lol some slut came up to me tonight and said she'd lost her friend. He looked like me and she'd found him now. I almost lol'd but bottled it and told her I was married. Tbf she wasn't someone you could do without protection but well worth a go. For shame.

Bartholomert
02-07-2017, 03:13 AM
Lol some slut came up to me tonight and said she'd lost her friend. He looked like me and she'd found him now. I almost lol'd but bottled it and told her I was married. Tbf she wasn't someone you could do without protection but well worth a go. For shame.

Pussy.

Maybe banging out another girl will set you right psychologically so you'll be able to deal with your wife in an alpha enough fashion that she'll get herself in line.

Spikey M
02-07-2017, 04:46 AM
Mert's right, all your relationship needs is an affair and it'll be fine.

Shindig
02-07-2017, 07:14 AM
Mert talks about women like they're Ikea furniture.

Spikey M
02-07-2017, 07:45 AM
They're all the same. They want a good hammering. OI OI!!!!

Giggles
02-07-2017, 08:07 AM
Fair play MJ. No point stooping to her level at this stage. Everything's too in the balance and it'd eat you up.

Kikó
02-07-2017, 09:23 AM
They're all the same. They want a good hammering. OI OI!!!!
You don't use hammers with IKEA furniture. : confused:

Spikey M
02-07-2017, 09:29 AM
You don't use hammers with IKEA furniture. : confused:

You nail the cardboard backing of many units on tyvm.

I would have said they like a good screwing but they don't really have screws. It's all Allen Key based locking mechanisms and Lewis chased Alan off the forum so I can't even do anything with that. Fuck sake.

Magic
02-07-2017, 11:36 AM
Lol she was going to leave this morning so when I got in there would be nobody there. Lovely. My step-mum talked her out of it apparently.

She phoned this morning at like 8am and I didn't answer so she took that as not wanting to speak to my daughter, not still sleeping after being on the lash all day.

Sigh. Just phoned there and she's all upset. What a mess.

Spikey M
02-07-2017, 12:27 PM
Have you considered telling her to stop being a dramatic cunt?

Giggles
02-07-2017, 12:49 PM
Let the cunt be upset. She can't lay this on you.

Greg
02-07-2017, 01:56 PM
Stay with her, mate. Think of the board.

Disco
02-07-2017, 01:59 PM
Will this be the first TTH divorce? MJ breaking new ground.

SvN
02-07-2017, 02:06 PM
Magic, I genuinely can't believe that you still think she hasn't cheated on you. Ignoring the late nights out at bars, the kickboxer incident alone is proof that she's acting out.

Try typing out the series of events as if they're happening to someone else and see what conclusion you come to.

Giggles
02-07-2017, 02:17 PM
Magic, I genuinely can't believe that you still think she hasn't cheated on you. Ignoring the late nights out at bars, the kickboxer incident alone is proof that she's acting out.

Try typing out the series of events as if they're happening to someone else and see what conclusion you come to.

Yep, pure denial. I can sort of understand burying your head in the sand for sanity sake, but it will only delay the inevitable.

Yaysus
03-07-2017, 07:51 AM
when, for the first time in your life, you've found someone who's on the same wavelength as you and everything just goes *click*
and you've never felt better in your entire life, never been at ease with someone like this
and then he lives a big ass ocean away :(

Kikó
03-07-2017, 08:00 AM
What's up bbe?x

Mazuuurk
03-07-2017, 08:31 AM
Wait Lofty is back?

Pen
03-07-2017, 09:31 AM
when, for the first time in your life, you've found someone who's on the same wavelength as you and everything just goes *click*
and you've never felt better in your entire life, never been at ease with someone like this
and then he lives a big ass ocean away :(
I'm sure mert will call you when he's out of Belgium and has fixed his phone.

Mellberg
03-07-2017, 01:52 PM
Guilty. Sentencing end of the month. Anything from 3-7 years.

phonics
03-07-2017, 01:55 PM
Have I missed a Mellin post?

John
03-07-2017, 01:58 PM

Hopefully it's on the upper end, but even that doesn't feel long enough.

Magic
03-07-2017, 01:59 PM

As John says it doesn't. Fucking horrible, really considering the effect it has on the victim and the ones that care about them. CUNT.

Mellberg
03-07-2017, 02:00 PM
We're happy with it mate. Just glad it's over, he's going to suffer and she's been vindicated. Been a tough 18 months.

Boydy
03-07-2017, 02:04 PM
It's quite a big deal to even get a conviction, isn't it?

Glad you got it and I hope you're both doing well.

John
03-07-2017, 02:05 PM
We're happy with it mate. Just glad it's over, he's going to suffer and she's been vindicated. Been a tough 18 months.

Aye, the verdict alone will make it easier to move forward, but it still feels like the fucker is getting off easy.

phonics
03-07-2017, 02:05 PM
I've definitely missed something here. Page number?

Mellberg
03-07-2017, 02:19 PM
FFS phonics. Connect the dots will you.

We're both well, thanks, Boydy. I feel back to myself and think she does as well, this week aside. She's been admirably strong and was incredible during her testimony.

Spammer
03-07-2017, 02:21 PM
Indeed, I've no idea what's happening here.

Said goodbye to lass I'm seeing. She's off travelling around the world for 5 months. I've got a mate in the Philippines who I'm going to ask to follow her around the whole time to make sure she doesn't talk to any other blokes, but when she's elsewhere I just can't be sure that it's only women she's talking to at all times. It's hard.

...I've got shit to get on with for the next five months so we'll wait and see until she gets back. I'm keeping it cool though. We've both said we'll take a step back from the relationship and allow ourselves to enjoy ourselves properly, and then just see where we're at when she's back.

Magic
03-07-2017, 02:44 PM
I feel quite embarrassed about my shit now but anyway, we've decided to stay together again. I really was holding back, told her it was up to her if she wanted to leave, but I felt like she was almost luring me in to saying ok I think you should go. No idea. Anyway I'm very hesitant. I told her last night does she expect me to put rose petals on the bed and roll out the red carpet that same fucking night? No chance. This will take time. I made effort to e-mail her and she's come back saying she feels sick and anxious and that she feels I am not telling the truth about how I feel. That's true, to an extent, but telling her to fuck off isn't really appropriate and wouldn't help things. As a stoic, I need to reason and make a well informed decision, rather than an off the cuff one.

Spammer
03-07-2017, 02:48 PM
'as a stoic'

Adamski
03-07-2017, 02:55 PM
'as a stoic'

One self help car crash after another :D. Fuck sake Magic

Kikó
03-07-2017, 03:01 PM
FFS phonics. Connect the dots will you.

We're both well, thanks, Boydy. I feel back to myself and think she does as well, this week aside. She's been admirably strong and was incredible during her testimony.

Great news although it still feels light sentence wise considering the action. Good luck to you both in moving forward, seems like there has been some closure with this so I hope you can both live your lives without that cunt affecting it anymore.