PDA

View Full Version : Benzema

Jeet
05-11-2015, 02:49 PM
Real Madrid striker had been arrested for conspiracy to blackmail French international team mate Mathieu Valbuena, but things have turned so much worse.

On Thursday morning, French authorities confirmed that Benzema ​had been charged with complicity in an attempt to blackmail and conspiring to commit a criminal act. The charges could land Benzema with a sentence of up to five years in prison.

Benzema is now reported to be involved in a completely different case concerning the trafficking of cocaine, in one of the largest drug trafficking scandals France has ever seen.

Said scandal is nicknamed 'Air Cocaine' in the French press, and ​Le Point have revealed that the number one suspect - an individual who is accused of having paid for and sponsored flights from France to the Dominican Republic and Ecuador - was initially found because of his links with the Real Madrid striker.

mohammedali_93
RMC: Benzema - 'career at risk, judge could withdraw his passport, ban him from leaving France or to prevent travel to some countries'

simon
05-11-2015, 02:56 PM
What the fuck is he playing at?

SvN
05-11-2015, 02:57 PM
The entire thing seems bizarre. Is he really that hard up for cash? I don't get it at all.

phonics
05-11-2015, 03:00 PM
Sometimes the stupidity of some of these footballers amazes me. Karim, if your mate is blackmailing your team-mate for less than you earn a week, give your mate the money and kill the story dead.

edit: Cripes, imagine if we'd signed him.

Jeet
05-11-2015, 03:07 PM
A source close to the investigation divulged information to AFP. The source said:
" Karim Benzema has recognised that he intervened with Valbuena at the request of a childhood friend approached by three crooks who had a sex tape in their possession. He said that he agreed with a childhood friend about what he would say in order that his team-mate would negotiate exclusively with him.

Benzema has reportedly been recorded on a phone call talking directly about the Valbuena sextape. The Los Blancos forward apparently said:

Do not worry. He has no choice. I’ll make him understand. He’ll pay.

Manc
05-11-2015, 03:09 PM
He looks like trouble. The type who shops at Zara and fucks dirtboxes like Rihanna.

Boydy
05-11-2015, 03:24 PM
He looks like trouble. The type who shops at Zara and fucks dirtboxes like Rihanna.

:nono:

phonics
05-11-2015, 03:31 PM
dirtboxes like Rihanna.

How dare you.

http://media.santabanta.com/newsite/cinemascope/feed/rihanna.jpg

Pepe
05-11-2015, 03:31 PM
Saw this yesterday, well the part about the sex tape, missed the cocaine shit. It is all quite strange.

phonics
05-11-2015, 03:32 PM
He's been given his passport and heading back to Madrid.

Meanwhile, my joke on this got retweeted by a 14 year old kid in South Africa so I've got what I wanted from this story. #WORLDWIDE

Toby
05-11-2015, 03:32 PM
I keep reading Manc as Magic. It's probably because the first post I saw from him was a thread about wanking at work.

Sam
05-11-2015, 03:35 PM
The guy is a bit of a plank isn't he?

Reg
05-11-2015, 03:44 PM
I don't blame the guy. These footballers have short careers.