PDA

View Full Version : Unban Harold

Lewis
28-10-2015, 11:45 PM
You horrible bastards. I'm bored enough as it is.

phonics
28-10-2015, 11:46 PM
I couldn't take it any more. It was making reading this place depressing. Admins can do as they wish.

CJay
28-10-2015, 11:46 PM
What did he do?

QE I'm back
28-10-2015, 11:47 PM
Banned for expressing free speech in the free speech thread, ironically.

Yevrah
What did he get banned for?

phonics
Got told to stop being annoying in literally every thread yet continued.

QE I'm back
What did he get banned for?

Debating with facts, I think. Being annoying = answering the points people put to me.

Yevrah
28-10-2015, 11:48 PM
I've lifted the ban.

QE I'm back
28-10-2015, 11:50 PM
It's fine, I'm going to watch The Apprentice and then a film, anyway. I will be back to answer people who put things to me tomorrow, if that's still allowed.

CJay
28-10-2015, 11:51 PM
I voted for justice. Loads of people on here annoy me with their debating, can't ban someone for that.

Luca
28-10-2015, 11:52 PM
I don't think he should be banned for being an idiot (PRECEDENT and that), but balls to him nonetheless.

Yevrah
28-10-2015, 11:53 PM
It's fine, I'm going to watch The Apprentice and then a film, anyway. I will be back to answer people who put things to me tomorrow, if that's still allowed.

'Thanks' would have done.

QE Harold Flair
28-10-2015, 11:54 PM
You did the right thing.

Boydy
28-10-2015, 11:56 PM
Fuck you, Yev.

Giggles
28-10-2015, 11:56 PM
If there's an ignore feature, there's the answer if needs be. I like some stuff he posts, not others. Like most really.

mugbull
28-10-2015, 11:57 PM
Didn't you guys ban Saint for a similar reason? Why is it suddenly not cool to ban someone for making this place awful?

Spoonsky
28-10-2015, 11:57 PM
We need to get Mert back to be honest. He's clearly not cut out for law school, and we're missing his take on the height of Republican insanity.

An ignore feature would be the answer, yes. G'wan SvN.

Luca
28-10-2015, 11:58 PM
Saint's ban was a crime; Harry is and was miles worse.

Yevrah
28-10-2015, 11:58 PM
Fuck you, Yev.

He's obviously a major irritant to (some) people, but as I've always said, just don't engage him if he's that irritating.

I've had a three post exchange rule with Hazza for years now and it works a treat.

Spoonsky
29-10-2015, 12:00 AM
It's not a question of not engaging him, it's that he ruins threads left and right. If everyone ignored him it might work but until Lewis gets a job I don't think that's going to happen.

SvN
29-10-2015, 12:00 AM
We need to get Mert back to be honest. He's clearly not cut out for law school, and we're missing his take on the height of Republican insanity.

An ignore feature would be the answer, yes. G'wan SvN.

http://www.thethirdhalf.co.uk/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=71

Yevrah
29-10-2015, 12:01 AM
Didn't you guys ban Saint for a similar reason? Why is it suddenly not cool to ban someone for making this place awful?

Saint was banned because his English was useless, or if it wasn't for that reason, it should have been.

He's fine now, so he can post.

And if we routinely banned people we found irritating this board would become an hideous mutual masturbation session, come Lord of the Flies shitfest.

Boydy
29-10-2015, 12:01 AM
Even if you don't engage him, someone else (Toby and Lewis) always does and then a thread just turns to shit. Or even if you try to engage with him in a reasonable manner so as not have it turn into one of the usual shitfests, he responds like an arse and it heads that way anyway.

He's being shitting his pants all over the place the last few days. He needs some time to cool off like a badly-behaved child.

Spoonsky
29-10-2015, 12:02 AM
http://www.thethirdhalf.co.uk/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=71

Hero*. :cool:

*For showing me something I could've found on my own but still.

Yevrah
29-10-2015, 12:02 AM
It's not a question of not engaging him, it's that he ruins threads left and right. If everyone ignored him it might work but until Lewis gets a job I don't think that's going to happen.

Because people engage him with the same shit. Over and over again.

Lewis has been just as bad for 'ruining threads' recently with the endless and futile attempt to persuade him of, well, something, but I don't see anyone calling for him to be banned. Quite rightly not too.

mugbull
29-10-2015, 12:03 AM
Ital, the most learned man on this forum, constantly engages him. If we cant trust Lil Newton with these things I dont think we can trust anyone. I want to talk about cool things with sick people on this awesome forum without every thread turning into "Debate Issues with a Fucking Spastic"

Lewis
29-10-2015, 12:04 AM
You people don't get it. Fuck off.

Yevrah
29-10-2015, 12:04 AM
Even if you don't engage him, someone else (Toby and Lewis) always does and then a thread just turns to shit. Or even if you try to engage with him in a reasonable manner so as not have it turn into one of the usual shitfests, he responds like an arse and it heads that way anyway.

He's being shitting his pants all over the place the last few days. He needs some time to cool off like a badly-behaved child.

Yeah, Toby and Lewis are dreadful for turning thread discussions with Harold into some of the worst pages ever committed to the net. Why don't we ban them too while we're at it?

Luca
29-10-2015, 12:05 AM
I wonder how long it would take for him to get bored of the place if we all just ignored him. I'm willing to contribute to this cause.

phonics
29-10-2015, 12:06 AM
I was thinking of Coventry but I genuinely couldn't be bothered/didn't want to destroy the forum again to install another plug-in.

Yevrah
29-10-2015, 12:08 AM
Ital, the most learned man on this forum, constantly engages him. If we cant trust Lil Newton with these things I dont think we can trust anyone. I want to talk about cool things with sick people on this awesome forum without every thread turning into "Debate Issues with a Fucking Spastic"

And Ital should really know better too.

One shouldn't regret things in life as most of us will get the chance to do a lot of good stuff, which sort of cancels out the bad, but when Ital's on his death bed I'm pretty sure of all the things he thinks about, one of them will be "did I really spend 15 years (and counting) pointlessly arguing with someone I don't respect and find intellectually inferior to me?"

CJay
29-10-2015, 12:11 AM
Out of interest, who are the mods here? And is there nothing that differentiates them from a normal poster?

Giggles
29-10-2015, 12:11 AM
And if we routinely banned people we found irritating this board would become an hideous mutual masturbation session, come Lord of the Flies shitfest.

This. It would be dead in weeks and end up as a Jimmy and Ital PM conversation.

ItalAussie
29-10-2015, 12:12 AM
If I'm arguing with Harold, it's generally on a topic where I think it's important that people reading see the other side - you know you're never going to change his mind, but it's important that the other side be there. For example, I feel very strongly about encouraging opportunities for females in mathematics, but in the politics or immigration threads, I've been ignoring him. I've actually gotten in very few arguments with him here, because he's mostly easy enough to ignore.

But that's the thing. On every topic, there's going to be someone passionate. And Harold just keeps picking away until someone engages with him. Like the immigration thread, which we're all largely ignoring and letting him yell at clouds. It's still gone on for, what, half a dozen pages? And if you're trying to have a discussion in a thread, he'll agitate and agitate on the topic until eventually that's all that's left once everyone gets bored.

It'd be fine if it were just a couple of threads. But since the new board, it's basically everywhere.

phonics
29-10-2015, 12:12 AM
Out of interest, who are the mods here? And is there nothing that differentiates them from a normal poster?

The exact same people they were on the last place.

Boydy
29-10-2015, 12:15 AM
Yeah, Toby and Lewis are dreadful for turning thread discussions with Harold into some of the worst pages ever committed to the net. Why don't we ban them too while we're at it?

I did actually tell Toby that I hoped both him and Harold got banned yesterday.

But they're usually capable of interesting discussions elsewhere and don't immediately shit their pants at you if you question them on something. Harold's persecution complex coupled with his not being all that intelligent is awful.

Here's an idea though - a Harold sub-forum. He doesn't have to be banned but can only post in there. Lewis or Toby whoever can go in there and argue with him all they want but those arguments don't have to ruin other perfectly good threads in the main forum. Everybody wins.

ItalAussie
29-10-2015, 12:17 AM
Here's an idea though - a Harold sub-forum. He doesn't have to be banned but can only post in there. Lewis or Toby whoever can go in there and argue with him all they want but those arguments don't have to ruin other perfectly good threads in the main forum. Everybody wins.
:D

We could call it "The Zoo".

Lewis
29-10-2015, 12:19 AM
There was a short-lived Harold sub-forum ('Harold Has Dominion') on the Old Board. Fry made it for him. I suppose that would have made it about 2007, since Wedge donned him into retirement not long after. Whatever. The point is that it wouldn't work.

Giggles
29-10-2015, 12:19 AM

But they're usually capable of interesting discussions elsewhere and don't immediately shit their pants at you if you question them on something. Harold's persecution complex coupled with his not being all that intelligent is awful.

Have a [HAROLD] tag on threads here like [FOOTBALL] on The Dugout.

Or just a little icon of a head in a burka.

phonics
29-10-2015, 12:20 AM

http://ec0c5a7f741a6f3bff65-dd07187202f57fa404a8f047da2bcff5.r85.cf1.rackcdn.c om/images/8fqDl2twvnPA.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

Although the idea of anyone fultoning Harold is a reach, I'll admit.

mugbull
29-10-2015, 12:20 AM
Ital bro I wanna talk about women in math. There's a really hot blonde chick in my matrix theory class and i think i'm going to introduce myself to her by telling her that she represents the paragon of what we all fight for in gender equality debates. from there she will either walk quickly away or become my wife, we'll see which path we forge

QE Harold Flair
29-10-2015, 12:40 AM
I wonder how long it would take for him to get bored of the place if we all just ignored him. I'm willing to contribute to this cause.

Wouldn't work at all. I'd post as usual and if you ignored it I couldn't care less. I don't seek popularity, I say what I feel needs to be said. And I'll be honest, the drama queen reactions of you lot here is making my night.

Luca
29-10-2015, 12:41 AM
Ital bro I wanna talk about women in math. There's a really hot blonde chick in my matrix theory class and i think i'm going to introduce myself to her by telling her that she represents the paragon of what we all fight for in gender equality debates. from there she will either walk quickly away or become my wife, we'll see which path we forge

Just tell her that you want to stick your n-dimensional vector into her principal component (or something).

ItalAussie
29-10-2015, 12:44 AM
Just tell her that you want to stick your n-dimensional vector into her principal component (or something).
You'd like to project your maximal eigenvector into her null space until you obtain singular value decomposition.

QE Harold Flair
29-10-2015, 12:44 AM

My persecution complex would be pretty justified, if I had one. Frankly, the truth upsets some people and bans can and do happen as a result. It's an occupational hazard. It's very rarely myself , for example, who will resort to calling people names and the like. And it nearly always seems to be me who is backing up claims I make.

QE Harold Flair
29-10-2015, 12:46 AM

'We' - everyone against Harold but it's just a persecution complex, honest

:hat:

Luca
29-10-2015, 12:46 AM
You'd like to project your maximal eigenvector into her null space until you obtain singular value decomposition.

I was trying to get eigenvector into there somewhere. This is great. :D

Lewis
29-10-2015, 12:58 AM
Wouldn't work at all. I'd post as usual and if you ignored it I couldn't care less. I don't seek popularity, I say what I feel needs to be said. And I'll be honest, the drama queen reactions of you lot here is making my night.

So why bother? If you're not bothered about interaction (being 'matey' with the others), what do you get out of it? There must be better forums to 'say what needs to be said' if you're treating a board of forty people as a campaigning platform.

QE Harold Flair
29-10-2015, 01:06 AM
I'm still getting my point across. If nobody responds to a particular post I don't cry about it all night or anything.

Lewis
29-10-2015, 01:29 AM
Yeah, but there must be better places to make that point if you're not actually bothered about the reception. What do you talk to your real life human friends about?

John
29-10-2015, 01:47 AM

Saint was banned because his English was useless, or if it wasn't for that reason, it should have been.

He's fine now, so he can post.

Saint was banned for being a relentlessly racist shit, a continuous troll, and making absolutely no effort to engage with the board in any reasonable way. That he did all of that in broken English was barely a concern, never mind a primary one. If he goes back to that shit he'll be gone again before he gets anywhere near as bad as he was last time.

While I see your point, that's not really a valid argument. Take Harold out of the equation and Toby and Lewis are better posters. Take Toby and Lewis out and Harold will just find someone else to argue with. Take your argument to its logical conclusion and you're banning everyone because we all have the potential to argue with a twat, rather than just banning the twat.

'We' - everyone against Harold but it's just a persecution complex, honest

:hat:

You court that 'everyone against Harold' feeling yourself by purposely and immediately being a combative prick the moment someone engages you, whether they agree with you or not.

QE Harold Flair
29-10-2015, 02:47 AM
I'm not the one resorting to calling people names. And you are often called as such yourself.

Dark Soldier
29-10-2015, 02:55 AM
That's some straight serious posting from John. Admin ting be big time.

7om
29-10-2015, 03:24 AM
Still don't understand what the fuck Lewis and Toby are actually doing with Harold.

How many more pointless, drawn out borefests do they need to go through before they realise he takes nothing on board, will never admit defeat and never change his views. Accept it and just leave the fucker alone for the love of God. The one with Toby and Harold arguing the other day about blind taste testing was actually pathetic.

Magic
29-10-2015, 07:24 AM
Do you know what's worse than engaging in a boring argument with Hazel? Getting worked up in to a frenzy about it. Sort it out you nonces.

Angelsaint
29-10-2015, 07:50 AM
Saint was banned for being a relentlessly racist shit, a continuous troll, and making absolutely no effort to engage with the board in any reasonable way. That he did all of that in broken English was barely a concern, never mind a primary one. If he goes back to that shit he'll be gone again before he gets anywhere near as bad as he was last time.
I was never a racist on TD. I was a bit caution about foreigners in the refuge but that as nothing to do about TD. Unless TD is some Internet police.

It doesn't help you the fact you weren't a mod at the time. It is quite obvious you don't have the slightest clue to why I was banned as most of the mods/admn.

The true reason why I was banned was because of my crusade against FIFA lunacy of having Australia in the Asian qualifiers.
Some innocent joke about the elderly aussie was the excuse to ban me and stop this crusade.

The past is past and I only brought this subject back because people are lying about it and that I cannot accept.

About the topic, Harold is a blessing to any place and a true hero.
Yes, he gets in some arguments with posters and some really tedious discussions but he is always answering to someone! People provoke him all the time and that is OK? Why no one mentions that?

Mike
29-10-2015, 08:38 AM
A hide poster thread would be nice but then you'd still see the people who bother to argue with him replying. His own sub forum would be amusing, and would make him easy to ignore.

Mazuuurk
29-10-2015, 09:01 AM
Most of the time I find Harold infuriating and I can't tell if he's a constant troll or not, but he definitely has his place here. This board is like an Almodovar film - take out the weird and uncomfortable and it would just be a bit bland.

Baz
29-10-2015, 09:02 AM
Harold's threads are alright but I admit I don't read much beyond the first few posts.

His "argument" posts don't get any screentime.

Reading this thread, we should definitely get Mert and Fry signed up.

Toby
29-10-2015, 09:29 AM
I don't understand how people can not be a bit a fascinated by Harold. He's a fully grown man without the emotional maturity to show even the slightest vulnerability.

I suspect his persona on here is a sort of control mechanism so he never has to be judged on actual opinions. If people disagree it'll always be because they're sheep-like liberals who just can't handle his hard truths. He usually won't even accept support from others, presumably because that would again risk attaching himself to their vulnerabilities, unless they're similar 'dealing hard truth' personalities with similar complexes about showing weakness.

There's something what Ital says, in that occasionally arguments with Harold are more so that the other side does get an airing (the recent threads on rape, for example), but usually it's just for the pure amusement of seeing how far he'll go down the rabbit hole to avoid admitting he made even the slightest mistake. As I've said in the past, it's a bit like shining a laser at a cat and watching it contort itself to chase it. You start idly doing it, it does a couple of hilarious backflips and before you know it forty minutes have passed.

I think some of you just need to learn how to laugh at him.

Magic
29-10-2015, 09:31 AM
Nice to see you can whittle away up to 40 minutes torturing an animal. Sick cunt.

ItalAussie
29-10-2015, 09:33 AM
Yeah, it was the Saint/Spav thing that got Saint banned (rightfully) last time.

But still, clean slate and all. He hasn't been bad since coming back to the new board.

Benny
29-10-2015, 09:34 AM
I always start out wanting to read the threads where Toby/Lewis/Whoever argue with Harold, but I find it hard to keep track of what the argument is actually about sometimes. Cool story bro etc.

Magic
29-10-2015, 09:45 AM
Spav was an atrocious 'staff' member.

ItalAussie
29-10-2015, 09:47 AM
Not having that. Spav was excellent.

SvN
29-10-2015, 09:50 AM
Saint got banned for saying Spav's kid would end up being a serial killer, didn't he?

Benny
29-10-2015, 09:57 AM

Was?

http://www.spokeo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/RIP-Spokeo-Info-Bubble.jpg

Henry
29-10-2015, 09:59 AM
Saint got banned for saying Spav's kid would end up being a serial killer, didn't he?

Something like that was the last straw, but it was coming, particularly given his racism.

Magic
29-10-2015, 10:00 AM

No, he wasn't. He'd hand out warnings for things he as a 59 year old conservative wouldn't want his children to hear.

simon
29-10-2015, 10:07 AM
You can't ban Harold. He's one of the biggest posters on a board that's already small and won't be attracting new members anytime soon.

He's a nutter, but I'd rather read his long, drawn out arguments than read nothing at all.

Magic
29-10-2015, 10:10 AM
I have no idea why, but:

"Feels like I'm readin' nothin' at all! Nothin' at all! NOTHIN' AT ALL!"

EDIT: Said by Draper doing the henn0rz face with a Maltese accent.

ItalAussie
29-10-2015, 10:13 AM
Was?

http://www.spokeo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/RIP-Spokeo-Info-Bubble.jpg

He's still excellent, no doubt. Come back, Spav. :(

John
29-10-2015, 10:17 AM

A gay serial killer, to be precise.

I have no idea why, but:

"Feels like I'm readin' nothin' at all! Nothin' at all! NOTHIN' AT ALL!"

EDIT: Said by Draper doing the henn0rz face with a Maltese accent.

And now I have fucking Bros stuck in my head. :moop:

Davgooner
29-10-2015, 11:07 AM
I'd fucking love him back. I live for his interesting, non-offensive posts and videos, and the 15-page debates that follow.

wullie
29-10-2015, 11:47 AM
Stupid sexy simon

Magic
29-10-2015, 11:52 AM
Stupid sexy simon

Wullie knows. :cool:

Lewis
29-10-2015, 11:56 AM
Spav was rubbish, but that's why he was appointed.

QE Harold Flair
29-10-2015, 01:03 PM

If that true, that's a very serious case of taking them taking themselves too seriously.

QE Harold Flair
29-10-2015, 01:04 PM
Something like that was the last straw, but it was coming, particularly given his racism.

I hate to bring this up, but you did far, far worse than that and didn't even get so much as a warning.

Angelsaint
29-10-2015, 01:07 PM
I do repeat I am not the one bringing this subject to daylight but these quotes proves what me and Louis said all along and the main reason was me challenging the aussie armada.
Out of context, still no "rightfully " reason for a ban according to the rules.

Yeah, it was the Saint/Spav thing that got Saint banned (rightfully) last time.

But still, clean slate and all. He hasn't been bad since coming back to the new board.
Official reason yes but still the real reason was me calling FIFA a bunch of corrupts for saying they were selling themselves for having Australia in Asia. I have to admit admiration for Australian patriotic sentiment of aussies members. Almost all got me in the black list instantly even the one who was in team refuge and liked me. Time proved me wrong, FIFA is not corrupt and Australia has dominated the world football since.

Like I wrote before, TD is not Internet police. What I post in refuge should not have any consequences in TD. Oh hi hennerz :)

Magic
29-10-2015, 01:08 PM
A gay serial killer, to be precise.

Magic
29-10-2015, 01:11 PM
I love how saint has went from polite racist to almost inviting refugees in to his home.

Angelsaint
29-10-2015, 01:15 PM
I love how saint has went from polite racist to almost inviting refugees in to his home.
I was never a racist, my trolling went a bit far away in relation to Somalians in refuge but never a racist. Also I am not inviting no one, we just have to act to correct our mistakes as much as we can. Harold ignore this part--> governments act in my and your name as much as everyone likes to ignore it.

Benny
29-10-2015, 01:16 PM
Official reason yes but still the real reason was me calling FIFA a bunch of corrupts for saying they were selling themselves for having Australia in Asia. I have to admit admiration for Australian patriotic sentiment of aussies members. Almost all got me in the black list instantly even the one who was in team refuge and liked me. Time proved me wrong, FIFA is not corrupt and Australia has dominated the world football since.

:rasta:

Magic
29-10-2015, 01:17 PM
I was never a racist, my trolling went a bit far away in relation to Somalians in refuge but never a racist. Also I am not inviting no one, we just have to act to correct our mistakes as much as we can. Harold ignore this part--> governments act in my and your name as much as everyone likes to ignore it.

So it's just the really black ones you hate?

Mazuuurk
29-10-2015, 01:18 PM
Bitch, saint ain't invite nobaddy a damn time

Lewis
29-10-2015, 01:21 PM

My favourite Saint ban was when you wound Henners up by challenging him to find an alias account that didn't even exist, and he took the bait and banned you anyway. They (in spite of my heroic efforts) had to keep you banned for weeks just so they didn't have to apologise.

Magic
29-10-2015, 01:24 PM
Lewis and IJ were integral to my unbanning. :drool:

Angelsaint
29-10-2015, 01:27 PM
My favourite Saint ban was when you wound Henners up by challenging him to find an alias account that didn't even exist, and he took the bait and banned you anyway. They (in spite of my heroic efforts) had to keep you banned for weeks just so they didn't have to apologise.

Hennerz :D

What a legend.
I love him.

Henry
29-10-2015, 01:28 PM

That's not quite true, of course.

Reg
29-10-2015, 01:30 PM
He derails so many threads that could otherwise be good reads. Ban him. I'm sure he'll be happy to take one for the team as 'a man of the people'.

John has it right:

Take Harold out of the equation and Toby and Lewis are better posters. Take Toby and Lewis out and Harold will just find someone else to argue with.

QE Harold Flair
29-10-2015, 01:32 PM
The thing you fail to mention is that most of those thread are mine, anyway. And they most often get derailed by people making petty and pedantic points.

Angelsaint
29-10-2015, 01:37 PM
That's not quite true, of course. Yes, it is.

The thing you fail to mention is that most of those thread are mine, anyway. And they most often get derailed by people making petty and pedantic points.

This is the truth most try to avoid.

Reg
29-10-2015, 01:38 PM
A lot of them are, a lot of them aren't. UK Politics, whiskey, capitalism threads for example.

Nobody's avoiding that point by the way. In pretty much every thread people have been mentioning the fact that Toby and Lewis etc respond to him.

Pepe
29-10-2015, 01:57 PM
He's a nutter, but I'd rather read his long, drawn out arguments than read nothing at all.

I rather read nothing at all.

Luke Emia
29-10-2015, 01:57 PM
Simple thing with Harold is just don't read his tripe to be honest. Sometimes if I have a lot of time I will read his posts, other times I just ignore them it makes life so much easier.

QE Harold Flair
29-10-2015, 01:58 PM
Explain where the UK Politics and capitalism threads have been 'derailed'. I think what you really have a problem with is that you don't like me. That's fine, there's plenty of people I don't like too. I am not precious enough to call for them to be banned.

Magic
29-10-2015, 02:02 PM
Harold's erection over this thread is currently tickling my nose.

Reg
29-10-2015, 02:09 PM
I'm not that precious, I'd just rather if you didn't post here. There are quite a lot of things you could have been banned for, which I'm surprised hasn't happened. But I don't care enough to carry on with this.

QE Harold Flair
29-10-2015, 02:12 PM
I'm not that precious, I'd just rather if you didn't post here. There are quite a lot of things you could have been banned for, which I'm surprised hasn't happened. But I don't care enough to carry on with this.

You're like that cunt who waves the imaginary yellow card, aren't you?

Magic
29-10-2015, 02:16 PM
If this hits three pages, I fully expect a mouthful of hateful ji...

Damn, there it is. *spits*

Lewis
29-10-2015, 02:28 PM
You're like that cunt who waves the imaginary yellow card, aren't you?

Didn't you used to report posts?

QE Harold Flair
29-10-2015, 02:29 PM
As a test, yes. I wanted to see if people got points for things I did. They didn't, by and large.

Magic
29-10-2015, 02:34 PM

Fuck me.

Magic
29-10-2015, 02:34 PM
I reported phonics once I think for using the term 'retard' because he'd previously warned me for calling someone a spastic. He didn't get three points. I think it was at that point I lost faith in the moderating team.

QE Harold Flair
29-10-2015, 02:36 PM
At the end of the day, when you give modship to a bully who harassed a teenage boy for several years and never apologised, what can you expect?

phonics
29-10-2015, 02:45 PM
People actually report posts? :D

Lewis
29-10-2015, 02:47 PM
Mahow was the main culprit in my day. Faggot.

Lewis
29-10-2015, 02:48 PM
That's a point. He must mod those sex rooms like a right dickhead.

Magic
29-10-2015, 02:48 PM
Has anyone else been reading this as Urban Harold? I know it's Unban Harold, but it's almost a throwback to the Ronan days.

QE Harold Flair
29-10-2015, 02:50 PM
I read it as 'unbad' Harold. Which would be more correct.

Luke Emia
29-10-2015, 02:51 PM
Why would people report posts? I genuinely don't think I've ever seen anything on here that has offended me. Maybe I'm just not that precious.

QE Harold Flair
29-10-2015, 02:57 PM
^^^^

More heroes like this needed.

Boydy
29-10-2015, 03:02 PM
I read it as 'unbad' Harold. Which would be more correct.

Yeah, if 'unbad' was a verb, like we were collectively trying to make you less bad.

QE Harold Flair
29-10-2015, 03:06 PM
Good one. You should think about a career as comedy writer for Michael Macintyre.

simon
29-10-2015, 03:08 PM
There are some devastating blows being dished out right now.

7om
29-10-2015, 03:13 PM
I've reported Lewis for that. I expect a full and probing investigation to be launched.

Benny
29-10-2015, 03:20 PM
This is Harold's forum now, he's one Ric Flair gif from ending it.