PDA

View Full Version : What's the worst thing you've ever done?

Spammer
22-10-2015, 10:55 AM
I'm gonna go away and have a think about what mine is before posting it.

What's yours? What's that thing you look back on and think 'fucking hell I was a cunt there'?

Giggles
22-10-2015, 10:59 AM
Things I wouldn't post here.

Toby
22-10-2015, 11:14 AM
Sometimes my girlfriend announces she's "going to the loo" and I reply, "Okay, toodaloo". I think that's probably the worst.

CJay
22-10-2015, 11:50 AM
Dunno about the worst, but I said something pretty mean to a girl in 3rd year in school. We were having 'banter' in class and she was talking about how her fingers were "short and stubby", to which I immediately blurted out "just like you". She cried. I felt horrible. It just came to me as a witty response and I never even thought about it. It was obviously a joke, but still a fairly horrible thing to say. Especially because she apparently had a mad crush on me for the first couple of years at school.

SvN
22-10-2015, 12:02 PM
There was a girl called "Emma Batterson" in my primary school that I called "Emma Fatterson", and everyone laughed at her and called it her for the rest of the year. She moved schools after that.

Samadini
22-10-2015, 12:36 PM
Keeping to the being mean to girls in school theme, I used to sing a song to a large girl called Fatima.

"Fatima, Fatima running down the wing. Fatima, Fatima eating everything. She steals from the canteen, and eats it all herself...Fatima...Fatima..."

She also saw my cock in class. Not intentional.

Glassed someone.

Broke into the millennium stadium at night with friends and smoked a joint in the Prince Charles suite.

I'm a cunt.

Magic
22-10-2015, 12:37 PM
Telling my 14 year old girlfriend's mum over MSN messenger webcam that I deflowered her and that she also sucked my cock.

Weaver
22-10-2015, 12:43 PM
Keeping to the being mean to girls in school theme, I used to sing a song to a large girl called Fatima.

"Fatima, Fatima running down the wing. Fatima, Fatima eating everything. She steals from the canteen, and eats it all herself...Fatima...Fatima..."

Glassed someone.

Broke into the millennium stadium at night with friends and smoked a joint in the Prince Charles suite.

I'm a cunt.

We want the gory details of all these events.

Toby
22-10-2015, 12:45 PM
There was a girl called "Emma Batterson" in my primary school that I called "Emma Fatterson", and everyone laughed at her and called it her for the rest of the year. She moved schools after that.

Glassed someone.

I'm a cunt.

It's funny that they both had fat person names any way.

Lewis
22-10-2015, 12:49 PM
On the first day of school I gave the lad who became the leading bully victim the nickname that caused him so much grief. I said he looked like Tory Boy off Harry Enfield, because he had glasses and spots and a stupidly long tie, and even though I doubt most people got the reference 'Tory Boy' stuck (ironic) to the point where people were even calling him it on his estate at the other side of Hull.

Samadini
22-10-2015, 12:51 PM
Certainly goes a long way to justifying it.

She saw my cock when I had a random erection in class tried to tuck it up into my waistband, looked over and saw her staring at me with my erect penis in my hand.

Glasses someone because I was an insecure, fragile cunt who couldn't deal with some bad times.

My fear of heights meant I got caught in the millennium stadium, but also kind of let off. Learnt my lesson, never did anything rebellious ever again and became the boring arse that I am today.

Definitely for the best.

Ian
22-10-2015, 01:49 PM
You've put glassing somebody far too down that list.

I don't know that I've ever done anything genuinely horrible.

SvN
22-10-2015, 01:52 PM
I've said a few mean things, particularly online in my younger years, but I don't think I've ever done anything genuinely horrible that's affected someone. A bit of tame bullying in secondary school is probably the worst.

Sam
22-10-2015, 02:03 PM
Truly tough one to actually label as calling a kid fat or making fun of others is generally something that happens at a young age, is it not?

That being said, the worst thing I did?

Stealing other peoples things, breaking and entering into properties, destroying other peoples property, drugs/drink related incidents, being horrible to people I should care about and a generally cold/callous person at times.

To actually label it down to one thing is tough, as generally in my younger years I was an absolute arsehole.

phonics
22-10-2015, 02:06 PM
What age did that stop Sam?

Sam
22-10-2015, 02:15 PM
What age did that stop Sam?

Hmm, I'd say it was a gradual process that by the age of 20 I'd become a much nicer person. Could easily be attributed to growing up but I lay a lot of it at the feet of my girlfriend, though I was certainly a pretty nice fellow at times (otherwise I'd be a loner these days), I was certainly very much a Jekyll and Hyde character who would some pretty terrible things just for the amusement of myself or others.

igor_balis
22-10-2015, 02:21 PM
I've been quite a good boy in recent years. The last particularly vindictive thing I remember doing was about 4 years ago. My then flatmate was fucking me off, so I put my laptop in my room, attached it to some speakers, put it all on full volume and had this playing on loop with the door locked:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOPPVb_3gdE

You could hear it from the co-op 50 yards away.

I'll post the more horrendous stuff when I remember it.

Boydy
22-10-2015, 02:35 PM
Jesus, that song is awful.

Lewis
22-10-2015, 02:37 PM
Having to listen to that all day simply to annoy somebody sounds like a hollow victory.

Samadini
22-10-2015, 02:56 PM
You've put glassing somebody far too down that list.

I don't know that I've ever done anything genuinely horrible.

Was just chronological order. Obviously it's the worst thing I've done.

Boydy
22-10-2015, 03:08 PM
Having to listen to that all day simply to annoy somebody sounds like a hollow victory.

He went out though so he didn't have to listen to it.

igor_balis
22-10-2015, 03:11 PM
He went out though so he didn't have to listen to it.

:nod:

For an hour or so.

Lewis
22-10-2015, 03:20 PM
So you gave up after an hour?

Magic
22-10-2015, 03:22 PM
Igor seems like a pretty decent person to piss off if that's the sort of 'revenge' he pulls.

igor_balis
22-10-2015, 03:36 PM
I dunno, it was pretty fucking annoying. I was going to the shops anyway, and thought it would be funny...it wasn't some big revenge I'd planned for ages or anything. I'm more of a WUM to use the old 606 vernacular than an actual cunt. Feel free to keep hatin if you wanna see what kind of revenge I'm truly capable of though :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :argue::devil:

Magic
22-10-2015, 03:42 PM
Why don't you show us big time by becoming a decent poster? That'll really teach us a lesson!

igor_balis
22-10-2015, 03:47 PM
How would that teach you a lesson? If anything it would do the opposite. You get the igor_balis you deserve, not the igor_balis you want.

Toby
22-10-2015, 03:50 PM
How would that teach you a lesson?

The example would definitely do him good.

mugbull
22-10-2015, 07:20 PM
There was this annoying and creepy dude at a summer camp I went to that I convinced to everybody had groped my ass. He obviously denied it, because it didn't happen, but nobody believed him because he was a shit person. So I guess that's only like 50% bad, but totally unnecessary.

Shindig
22-10-2015, 08:15 PM
The thing that happened on the old board, probably.