PDA

View Full Version : If something is true, can it be racist?

QE Harold Flair
12-10-2015, 10:19 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2f4_1444671403

Prompted by this man, who while believing in some stupid things, hits a lot of nails on heads. And because he's black, he can do that and the left will be confused about how to deal with it. They won't be able to immediately claim he's a racist, obviously. So that's their entire argument shot down in flames from the beginning. Has South Africa become a better or worse place since Mandela was released? Not agreeing with Apartheid at all, but again, I'm just dealing with the truth here. Has Sweden, France, Denmark, Britain become a better or worse place since migration went through the roof? I've certainly got a sore chin from all the scratching it's endured throughout the making of this post - how sore is your chin after perusing it?

John
12-10-2015, 10:35 PM
He's a fucking moron and so are you.

'There's not one monument in all of Africa. I know you'll talk about Egypt, but Egypt is not Africa.'

Yes it is. It's abundantly clear where this is headed, and I'm not staying up late to watch it. If you want it reopened, anyone other than Harold, PM me and we can discuss it.