PDA

View Full Version : Paedophile abuses 11yr old - avoids jail

John Arne
05-10-2015, 06:00 PM
This seems ever so slightly controversial.

A 20yr old has been given just a 6 month suspended jail sentence despite admitting having sex with an 11yr old. The judge said the the offender was "immature" and the child "mature" - and that somehow was deemed important enough to dismiss a prison sentence.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/oct/05/babysitter-who-had-sex-with-11-year-old-boy-gets-suspended-sentence

Jimmy Floyd
05-10-2015, 06:03 PM
The judge also took into account that the boy’s father spoke up for Hatt in court, claiming his son was “fully up for the experience”.

Erm...

John Arne
05-10-2015, 06:08 PM
Yeah, that was an interesting take on the situation by the father.

Boydy
05-10-2015, 06:08 PM
The dad had been shagging her as well. :sick:

Trancemeister
05-10-2015, 06:13 PM
lucky bastard

Disco
05-10-2015, 06:23 PM
lucky bastard

You should probably put a quote in there...unless you're actually replying to Boyd.

Magic
05-10-2015, 06:35 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3260279/Babysitter-sex-11-year-old-escapes-jail.html

nothing lucky about it. :sick:

Yevrah
05-10-2015, 06:39 PM
Not a chance that's the same outcome if the sexes are reversed.

Henry
05-10-2015, 06:43 PM
The implication here is that she is mentally ill and thus less culpable.

There's no point in a being vindictive against her. She probably needs help of some form.

Yevrah
Yeah, fair point Henners.

Magic
She's got better dress sense than Merse at least.

Samadini
05-10-2015, 06:54 PM
If she's considered mentally too young for there to have been a big problem with her having sex with an 11 year old, the dad fucking her is shady as hell.

Magic
05-10-2015, 06:56 PM
Did they DP her?

7om
05-10-2015, 06:56 PM
The dad basically egging on his 11 year old son to get laid is a bit disturbing. Especially given it's his sloppy seconds.

Multi
05-10-2015, 07:18 PM
I say execute them all.

Niobium Knight
05-10-2015, 07:26 PM
The dad basically egging on his 11 year old son to get laid is a bit disturbing. Especially given it's his sloppy seconds.

One would hope they had broken up before the evening in question...

Lee
05-10-2015, 08:36 PM
Not a chance that's the same outcome if the sexes are reversed.

You're right of course. But maybe it should be different. If I had been fucked by a grown woman as a youngster (okay, perhaps not 11) I don't reckon I'd have felt abused. I had a filthy little mind (I'm sure this will come as a shock to you all) and I'd have taken any opportunity to spunk up inside an actual woman. I doubt it would be the same for a girl of the same age. For the most part I think sex is seen differently depending on gender.

Magic
05-10-2015, 08:43 PM
What if she was mentally ill?

Yevrah
05-10-2015, 08:46 PM
You're right of course. But maybe it should be different. If I had been fucked by a grown woman as a youngster (okay, perhaps not 11) I don't reckon I'd have felt abused. I had a filthy little mind (I'm sure this will come as a shock to you all) and I'd have taken any opportunity to spunk up inside an actual woman. I doubt it would be the same for a girl of the same age. For the most part I think sex is seem differently depending on gender.

While I agree with some if not most of that, that he was eleven, fucking eleven, cannot be overstated.

If she's not mentally ill they should have thrown the book at her.

Lee
05-10-2015, 08:49 PM
What if she was mentally ill?

If I was eleven and a grown woman as fucking me I'd probably assume she was mental. I'd probably suspect mental illness now if a woman wanted to fuck me.

Yevrah
05-10-2015, 08:51 PM
Well in that case we shouldn't send anyone to prison for fucking kids, if they'd all have to be mental in the first place to do it.

Lee
05-10-2015, 08:53 PM
While I agree with some if not most of that, that he was eleven, fucking eleven, cannot be overstated.

If she's not mentally ill they should have thrown the book at her.

I'd suggest any adult wanting to fuck a pre-pubescent kid is mentally ill on some level. Of you're sexually attracted by kids there's clearly an issue with your wiring. Acting on it is quite something though. I'd love to know how it was initiated.

"I've seen this episode of Peppa Pig* a million times before. Any ideas for something to do?"

*I know eleven year old lads don't watch Peppa Pig. I just don't know any other kids' telly programmes.

Mazuuurk
05-10-2015, 08:54 PM
All I can think of is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR-EU_l_pKA

Lee
05-10-2015, 08:55 PM
Well in that case we shouldn't send anyone to prison for fucking kids, if they'd all have to be mental in the first place to do it.

Being mental doesn't mean you shouldn't be punished for something. Pretty sure we've been here before but fucking a kid obviously deserves punishment. But fancying the kid shouldn't be the crime; I don't see how that can be anything other than sexual preference. It's about informed consent. If you fuck somebody who can't consent then you're a rapist and you go to prison

Yevrah
05-10-2015, 09:01 PM
Being mental doesn't mean you shouldn't be punished for something. Pretty sure we've been before but fucking a kid obviously deserves punishment. But fancying the kid shouldn't be the crime; I don't see how that can be anything other than sexual preference. It's about informed consent. If you fuck somebody who can't consent then you're a rapist and you go to prison

I agree with that entirely.

Danny
05-10-2015, 09:04 PM
If I was eleven and a grown woman as fucking me I'd probably assume she was mental. I'd probably suspect mental illness now if a woman wanted to fuck me.

Whats wrong with the Fit Accountant then?

Lee
05-10-2015, 09:08 PM
Whats wrong with the Fit Accountant then?

I assume she's mental.

Mazuuurk
05-10-2015, 09:09 PM
For the sake of discussion here - where do you stand on "informed consent", if say an 11-year-old or maybe a few years older does say yes?

I mean, it's hard to imagine it would go to court in such a situation, but it could if someone else reported it, a parent for instance.

Should there be an age-limit where you're deemed mature enough to make a judgement call on whether you do indeed want to have sex or not? That's how it is in Sweden, it's basically illegal for anyone to have sex with anyone below 15, which is probably generally quite good.

But then again potentially weird if there's a situation where someone would report say a 14-year-old who actually dated a 16-year-old (not that they likely would, but you know...).

It's so hard with this stuff to decide what seems the most commonly universally applicable rules.

Yevrah
05-10-2015, 09:13 PM
You just have to apply common sense.

A 16 year old banging a 14 year old just isn't going to end up in either a paedophilia or statutory rape case.

Mazuuurk
05-10-2015, 09:17 PM
Sure yeah, but I'm sure there are some cases where common sense must have been ignored, and anyway, I'm asking more what the rules should be, since you need to have some, at least.

Yevrah
05-10-2015, 09:20 PM
I'm no legal expert, I'm Ye.. nope not doing that again, but the rules are already in place and context is applied to them.

Spoonsky
05-10-2015, 10:53 PM
What a genuinely bizarre situation, made only more unsettling by the picture of her. Is Swindon some inbred backwater or is this a freak occurrence?

Yevrah
05-10-2015, 10:55 PM
Swindon is a bit like that, yeah.

Bernanke
05-10-2015, 10:58 PM
All I can think of is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR-EU_l_pKA

And all I can think of is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikd0ZYQoDko

No 16 yo would be sentenced for shagging a 14 yo in Sweden, the law is pretty flexible when it comes to that. In the US on the other hand, there was that kid that had to register as a sex offender together with rapists an paedos because he slept with his GF.

Luca
05-10-2015, 11:06 PM
Don't most places have a closeness-in-age proxy to deal with the 16y/o-banging-a-14y/o conundrum?

That aside, this really is a sordid state of affairs.