PDA

View Full Version : Blockbusters TV shows

Angelsaint
02-10-2015, 08:26 AM
I thought that the film thread was too elite,and also I respect yev's idea of not wanting me there.
So what about proper shows that are not more then 10 year old?

John
02-10-2015, 08:27 AM
There's already a thread about brilliant TV shows. Diljeet has polluted that one with arse like First Dates though, so we do need another one for reality shite.

Would you like this one renamed to fit that purpose?

Unless this is a thread for the TV show Blockbusters, in which case congratulations on your first ever worthwhile thread.

Angelsaint
02-10-2015, 08:28 AM
John do you think I watch reality shows? BTW who the fuck does?

Magic
02-10-2015, 08:30 AM
The Jeet and Saint thread. :drool:

Angelsaint
02-10-2015, 08:35 AM
This is blockbusters max 10 yr old maximum. I don't want to hear about crappy shows that 1 guy says it is a piece of art. In matter of fact not even downtown abbey.

Giggles
02-10-2015, 08:37 AM
Brilliant is all rather a matter of opinion. The Golden Age thread was filled with some awful shite but you seem to have a self appointed select few telling us what is acceptable and what's not.

Haven't caught the new series of Gotham at all yet, but it got a lot better as it reached the end of series one (coinciding with less Fish), so I'm hopeful it continues like that.

Mazuuurk
02-10-2015, 08:38 AM
The absolutely biggest shows we usually do separate threads for, Saint, like Game of Thrones and I think there were a few others.

What you're looking for is a Gamezine-like sub forum where each show get's it's own thread, it sounds like.

Angelsaint
02-10-2015, 08:40 AM
Unless this is a thread for the TV show Blockbusters, in which case congratulations on your first ever worthwhile thread.

That is what is written in the title....

I see we will keep getting along really well.

John
02-10-2015, 08:41 AM
Brilliant is all rather a matter of opinion. The Golden Age thread was filled with some awful shite but you seem to have a self appointed select few telling us what is acceptable and what's not.

Haven't caught the new series of Gotham at all yet, but it got a lot better as it reached the end of series one (coinciding with less Fish), so I'm hopeful it continues like that.

For the most part, the 'Golden Age' thread is for scripted stuff and the 'TV Guide' became about reality guff. The old board is up at the moment, find me an instance of someone being explicitly told that they weren't allowed to discuss whichever show they were posting about.

Giggles
02-10-2015, 08:43 AM
We have about 10% of the required user numbers that you'd need for a proper forum filled with sub forums for every topic.

John
02-10-2015, 08:43 AM
That is what is written in the title....

I see we will keep getting along really well.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/AsSzXq34ysg/hqdefault.jpg

I wasn't just garbling your thread title there, Saint.

Giggles
02-10-2015, 08:44 AM
For the most part, the 'Golden Age' thread is for scripted stuff and the 'TV Guide' became about reality guff. The old board is up at the moment, find me an instance of someone being explicitly told that they weren't allowed to discuss whichever show they were posting about.

Nobody is told they weren't allowed, just that they're told that it's shite and they're an idiot for watching. Not getting at you mind. You will forever get a pass for Southland,

Angelsaint
02-10-2015, 08:47 AM
Anywho, Rick and morty. Tell me more about it.

John
02-10-2015, 08:49 AM
http://www.thethirdhalf.co.uk/showthread.php?24-Do-we-live-in-a-golden-age-of-television

I've moved the talk about actual television into that thread, where it belongs, so this one has served its purpose.