PDA

View Full Version : Hi, it's me, Wedge

Keep it Real
14-05-2017, 03:00 PM
Seriously.

Somebody post the link to teh refuge, I'll make a post on there with my old account (if it still works) to confirm that it's really me, Wedge.

After that I'd like to address "the community" if I may. Feel like after recent events I should return from exile and clear up a few things, if anybody gives a fuck (which judging by the fact I actually returned in the Smiffy & Giggles meltdown thread and nobody noticed/cared may be unlikely). This is assuming I'm not immediately banned for stuff that happened a decade ago (don't panic, I'm not here to cause any trouble).

Kind regards,
Wedge

Sir Andy Mahowry
14-05-2017, 03:01 PM
Hi Wedge.

http://w11.zetaboards.com/The_Refuge_Redux/index/

Pepe
14-05-2017, 03:10 PM
Hi Smiff.

Baz
14-05-2017, 03:16 PM
Still using the same phone number?

01661 8**851

Pleb
14-05-2017, 03:17 PM
:cool:

Lewis
14-05-2017, 04:10 PM
So, yeah...

Keep it Real
14-05-2017, 04:18 PM
Still using the same phone number?

01661 8**851

I haven't had a landline for years but aye, used to be. I forget how you even got that now? Vaguely recall you ringing me up from a pub once. WHACKY times.

Anyway, I've posted on teh refuge (what a depressing place that is these days btw, you can almost smell the despair). Someone confirm it, then we can begin....

SvN
14-05-2017, 04:20 PM
Begin what, exactly?

Disco
14-05-2017, 04:24 PM
Get on with it then.

Dark Soldier
14-05-2017, 04:24 PM
:yawn:

Keep it Real
14-05-2017, 04:25 PM
Begin what, exactly?

The big reveal of course...

Shindig
14-05-2017, 04:26 PM
Is this a pyramid scheme?

Disco
14-05-2017, 04:52 PM
This is gripping.

Dark Soldier
14-05-2017, 04:52 PM
Just like the old days, the drama :drool:

Pepe
14-05-2017, 04:53 PM
I am so looking forward to this.

Magic
14-05-2017, 04:59 PM
Oh boy. *popcorn.gif*

Pepe
14-05-2017, 05:09 PM
Will this have to do with the aliens Harold?

Mike
14-05-2017, 05:18 PM
Welcome back.

randomlegend
14-05-2017, 05:39 PM
If it turns out Wedge was the one interfering with both Smiffy and Giggles IRL and making them think it was each other :drool:

Lewis
14-05-2017, 05:47 PM
I'm off out, so somebody copy everything in case it gets deleted.

Cheers mates.

Pepe
14-05-2017, 05:47 PM
I got my notepad ready.

Bartholomert
14-05-2017, 05:51 PM
I honestly don't even remember why Wedge is ~notorious~

Kikó
14-05-2017, 05:56 PM
Read some threads then you lazy twat.

Disco
14-05-2017, 06:13 PM
I'm off out, so somebody copy everything in case it gets deleted.

Cheers mates.

Anywhere nice?

The Merse
14-05-2017, 06:42 PM
Edit - wrong thread.

Alright mentalist.

Guess we can't check the IP address given you're probably using 20 proxies to hide from the mafioso.

Keep it Real
14-05-2017, 07:14 PM
OK, I was going to spin it out a bit but I can't be arsed so here's everything in full:

I can't remember exactly when (2009 or 2010 I think), I got a Christmas card in the post - addressed to me, sent to my home address. When I opened the card it said something like "Hi *Real Name* aka Wedge, how's the job at *Place where I worked* going? Is your phone number still **** (my mobile number). Hope all is well." And it was signed "Your secret admirer" or something gay like that.

As you can imagine, I wasn't best pleased. Bear in mind that I had made A LOT of enemies on TTH back in the day, people had been trying to take me down for a long time (seriously, you don't know the half of it). I generally had run quite a tight ship in terms of my private details but there had been some leaks. My old landline number was out there and my mobile too (I can't really remember now how that came about but I wasn't particularly arsed tbh). Fair enough, I'd done some shit in my time too, live by the sword, die by the sword, karma etc. I was bored and quite immature, plus it was different times on the internet back that - people would be getting arrested for "trolling" now for some of the shit that went on back in the day.

Two things I never did though; Contacted someone at their home address or fucked around with their job or anything like that. So when I got this card, which seemed to be threatening me, I decided that now was the time to hang up the keyboard and end my glorious posting career at TTH. Mainly because I'd just got my first "proper", good job and didn't want some retarded internet shit fucking up my real career before it had even started. How they got my address, real name and where I worked? I have no idea and that's what worried me the most tbh. The shoe was on the other foot and I didn't like it. I decided not to post a goodbye thread or make any reference to this card at the time as I didn't want to egg on whoever sent it...I more or less just stopped posting. Wasn't that hard tbh, mainly because it had become clear that I'd never be allowed back on the old board (by god, I'd tried everything), also hardly anyone was posting on the refuge by then either IIRC. I didn't see the point in posting any more.

Not to say that I didn't still lurk from time to time. As you can see, I created this account in 2015 presumably when the old board died. I still have a look in every now and again. I've never posted since probably 2010 or so, never had an alias since El Glaspero was sussed around the same time, don't have a database of poster's details etc. TTH isn't a part of my life any more - I'm sure the mods have my IP address and can confirm this to some extent. Btw, even at the height of my powers, I never used a proxy, VPN or whatever. Could never be arsed with all that shit, which I suspect may have led to my downfall back in 2010 but who knows.

So imagine my suprise when I got half a dozen phone calls last week from a private number with a robotic voice on the other end repeatedly saying "thethirdhalf.co.uk" over and over. That was odd to say the least. I already knew about the new website obviously but hadn't checked it out for a couple of months or whatever. Logged on and the first thread I see is the "do we still have any lurkers?" one. I'm still not entirely sure what's going on but seems like Smiffy's having a meltdown (some things never change - btw that summsucess poster is definitely him, don't care what the mods say, it's blatantly him), accusing Giggles of contacting his work, Giggles quitting the board because of threats irl, also my name getting brought up as a potential suspect.

So just to clarify one thing straight away...All this Smiffy, Giggles, summsuccess shite = absolutely fuck all to do with me. Quite frankly I'm amazed that my name still gets brought up 7 years after I last posted.

Secondly, whoever rang me on my mobile...stop it please. I know a few on here had my mobile number back in the day (and I haven't changed it since) so I'm not pointing fingers at anyone. May not be linked to the card I got a few years ago, may not even be linked to the Smiffy-Giggles drama (although I'd be interested to know what "threats" Giggles has had). I don't live at the same address and I'm not in the same job as 7 years ago so I'm not massively arsed that somebody still has my mobile number...it is a bit weird though.

Couple of other things to chuck out there to add to the DRAMA:

1) Smiffy and Baz have major form for this type of shit, main suspects right there. Don't have to be Inspector Crusoe to work that one out.

2) Remember when I "unmasked" Oimoi? Well, that wasn't even me. A poster called Rowse passed on all his info to me and I took the credit. Wasn't just his photo either, he'd somehow got his full name, address and phone number of where he worked etc. Fuck knows how he did it as Oimoi was one of the most secretive posters on the board. No idea if Rowse is still about either but I always wondered about him, he wasn't even a "big name" poster either...another SUSPECT to throw into the mix.

3) Remember Dr. Barry? I had him on MSN about 2007ish, used to wind him up every now and again. I somehow managed to find his facebook page, can't remember how but I was pretty chuffed with myself at the time as, like Oimoi, he didn't give much personal info away. I decided to add all of his facebook friends (he only had about 30) and sent a message to his sister or cousin (can't remember) pretending to be an old school mate and asking where he lived now, where he worked etc (I know, I know - not cool). Anyway, she obviously told Dr Barry about this as the next time he came on MSN he went mental. Seriously fuming, threatening to go to the police and all sorts. I just lolled at him which enraged him even more. The next day I get an email from him - he had somehow got my IP address, so knew my provider was Sky, and had written a fucking 30 page document outlining the "abuse and harrassment" he'd received by me on MSN and TTH. Honestly, I wish I still had it - it was the most amazingly autistic thing I've ever seen. 30 pages of stuff like: "As you can see in screenshot 2.1 **screenshot of me calling him a limp-wristed faggot**, he directed homophobic abuse at me at 00:13 on the 4th May, this violates police 6.5 of your terms and conditions" etc. 30 pages of shit like that, all of which he'd written in less than 24 hours, it was mental. I'll never forget the last line of his email: "Remove all of my friends from your facebook and never contact them again or I'm going to abuse@sky.com with everything I've got". http://i.imgur.com/XXq1o5X.png Hilarious - tbf though it worked, I was freaked out by his autism so did what he said and never posted about it at the time. He probably has absolutely fuck all to do with this latest drama but you never know, point is I wasn't only poster on the board who was a bit mental and could track down peoples info.

Anyway, don't take this as a full-time comeback or anything, probably won't post much, if at all, after this. I'm a bit out of touch with this place these days and would probably be a massive let-down if I started posting regularly anyway. Still getting accused of shit a decade on from my POSTING PRIME ffs - how could I live up to that? Hopefully my appearance has satisfied whoever rang me and put to bed talk of my involvement in this Smiffy-Giggles bullshit. Hope everyone is doing great btw.

Lewis
14-05-2017, 07:20 PM
Was the Planet of the Apes/swimming pool stuff true?

Baz
14-05-2017, 07:22 PM
Two things I never did though; Contacted someone at their home addressDidn't you ring DM?

Lewis
14-05-2017, 07:22 PM
Anywhere nice?

I went for a mooch around the town. So yes.

Magic
14-05-2017, 07:24 PM
Wow.

Can we start a cold calling scheme that calls people and says that for recruitment? Baz?

Sir Andy Mahowry
14-05-2017, 07:25 PM
Wow.

Can we start a cold calling scheme that calls people and says that for recruitment? Baz?

He's already started it.

That's why Wedge was getting those robotic voice calls.

Magic
14-05-2017, 07:27 PM
He's already started it.

That's why Wedge was getting those robotic voice calls.

Yes but Wedge already knows about this place.

I'm talking all and sundry.

Magic
14-05-2017, 07:28 PM
I bet Mahow is enjoying himself right now, having had his mantle of weirdest cunt completely obliterated.

Lewis
14-05-2017, 07:28 PM
3) Remember Dr. Barry? I had him on MSN about 2007ish, used to wind him up every now and again. I somehow managed to find his facebook page, can't remember how

I seem to remember his e-mail address literally being *hisname*@whatever, so that probably helped.

Keep it Real
14-05-2017, 07:30 PM
Was the Planet of the Apes/swimming pool stuff true?

IIRC, I somehow got talking to one of Ledley's mates on MSN and he told me that story. No idea if it's true.

Just been reading teh refuge, looking at some of my old threads. The DM lunchbox story was complete bollocks (no idea where I got that from). Also, I see Smiffy saying I phoned Henry's work - that never happened either.

Baz
14-05-2017, 07:30 PM
1) Smiffy and Baz have major form for this type of shit, main suspects right there. Don't have to be Inspector Crusoe to work that one out.:happycry:

The only "information" I have ever had of people is their real names, which Spav had posted in the various Fantasy Football threads on The Dugout and I just copied them all into a single post. I don't have form for this type of shit at all.

Nothing to do with me. I can't believe some of the fall-outs on here lately; it's legitimately ridiculous.

niko_cee
14-05-2017, 07:32 PM
I can't believe the redux refuge is 10 years old.

Lewis
14-05-2017, 07:33 PM
IIRC, I somehow got talking to one of Ledley's mates on MSN and he told me that story. No idea if it's true.

I'll take that as a yes.

Sir Andy Mahowry
14-05-2017, 07:35 PM
I bet Mahow is enjoying himself right now, having had his mantle of weirdest cunt completely obliterated.

The last few days have been good for me.

Keep it Real
14-05-2017, 07:35 PM
Didn't you ring DM?

That is true, Didn't know his address though and even if I did, I wouldn't have sent him a fucking letter.

That phone call was blown out of proportion a bit. Again, I can't remember exactly the circumstances (it was literally over a decade ago tbf) but I think his wife ran some sort of dance class, I somehow found her website and his phone number was on there. I rang him once and asked for the password for the secret forum (pretty lame really). Shouldn't have done it of course but hardly the end of the world really was it?

Smiffy
14-05-2017, 07:37 PM

Just been reading teh refuge, looking at some of my old threads. The DM lunchbox story was complete bollocks (no idea where I got that from). Also, I see Smiffy saying I phoned Henry's work - that never happened either.

https://www.imageupload.co.uk/images/2017/05/14/sdsgfdzgdfzgzdfgzfdgz.png

All I want to know is have we scored more viewing figures than the Stefan Postma incident. I think we should put a firm end to all this nonsense and that's all I shall say.

Back to FM and chatting shit about football for me.

Magic
14-05-2017, 07:39 PM
Summsuccess = Offy.

Keep it Real
14-05-2017, 07:44 PM
:happycry:

The only "information" I have ever had of people is their real names, which Spav had posted in the various Fantasy Football threads on The Dugout and I just copied them all into a single post. I don't have form for this type of shit at all.

Nothing to do with me. I can't believe some of the fall-outs on here lately; it's legitimately ridiculous.

You posted my old landline number in this thread. You posted it on TTH as well when it was still my current phone number, plus rang me at least once. I'm not a massive baby so I didn't really give a shit but still...

Didn't you also do something with John? I saw a post in another thread alluding to this. Also, going way back, didn't you trick some admin into giving you access to the office or something along those lines? Admit it Baz, you've always had form for this type of stuff.

Magic
14-05-2017, 07:48 PM
Did Baz take down TTH so we'd have to move to this forum? Now he's got all our registration details and money, he'll start taking us down one by one.

Keep it Real
14-05-2017, 07:50 PM
https://www.imageupload.co.uk/images/2017/05/14/sdsgfdzgdfzgzdfgzfdgz.png

All I want to know is have we scored more viewing figures than the Stefan Postma incident. I think we should put a firm end to all this nonsense and that's all I shall say.

Back to FM and chatting shit about football for me.

Yeah, I was bullshitting. Even at my worst, I would never have contacted anyone's work ffs.

Smiffy
14-05-2017, 07:54 PM
Meh, what's done is done. Nothing else is being achieved the longer we all continue this charade.

Easiest solution is to block the forum off to guests and create a Who Did It thread. More threads > Less threads.

I'm about to start work on TTH History. Nothing good is going to come of this. It peaked, embarrassingly and now it's pointless.

Adamski
14-05-2017, 07:55 PM
That was a quick permaban Smiff.

Smiffy
14-05-2017, 07:58 PM
That was a quick permaban Smiff.

I know, I'm absolutely shit.

I have however had an absolutely belting idea so I'm going to get myself rich off the back of TTH. :nodd:

Lewis
14-05-2017, 07:59 PM
Your TTH History should be good considering your defence against being summsuccess was that you can't remember anything about the place.

Smiffy
14-05-2017, 08:01 PM
I was just about to PM you too. :D

Keep it Real
14-05-2017, 08:02 PM
Amazed that Smiffy is allowed to post on here and Harold isn't. Only one of them has threatened people IRL and it isn't Harold.

Then again, the modding has always been "inconsistent" on this place.

Magic
14-05-2017, 08:02 PM
Harold temporarily ruined the board.

Baz
14-05-2017, 08:05 PM
You posted my old landline number in this thread. You posted it on TTH as well when it was still my current phone number, plus rang me at least once. I'm not a massive baby so I didn't really give a shit but still...

Also, going way back, didn't you trick some admin into giving you access to the office or something along those lines? Admit it Baz, you've always had form for this type of stuff.I removed two digits. It was my mate Bryan who rang you, after I told him the haps on TD. I only spoke to you for about a minute, after he'd had you for at least fifteen.

And no, never seen The Office in my life.

SvN
14-05-2017, 08:29 PM
I know, I'm absolutely shit.

I have however had an absolutely belting idea so I'm going to get myself rich off the back of TTH. :nodd:

Selling toothbrushes?

Spammer
14-05-2017, 08:36 PM
Yeah I'm not surprised that dude went apeshit when you added all his Facebook friends. That's pretty fucking crazy.

Kikó
14-05-2017, 08:37 PM
This is incredibly boring.

Adamski
14-05-2017, 08:44 PM
Taking it on face value it seems a bit mad Smiffy is allowed back on and Giggles has had to leave.

I say that as no major fan of Giggles as well.

SvN
14-05-2017, 08:46 PM
I don't think Giggles has left.

Offshore Toon
14-05-2017, 08:48 PM
Giggles has accepted that it wasn't Smiffy, though. I can't imagine TTH is the cause of whatever happened to him, so he doesn't have to leave but he's convinced himself otherwise.

Giggles
14-05-2017, 08:48 PM
Taking it on face value it seems a bit mad Smiffy is allowed back on and Giggles has had to leave.

I'm not banned or anything like that. No problem with Smiffy being back either.

EDIT: Nor that anything came from here Offshore Toon

Can leave it at that now and see how things go.

Jimmy Floyd
14-05-2017, 08:51 PM
The thing with Smiffy is he has been *insert correct phrase so as not to belittle his issues* since he joined here and the mods have always chosen to let him do more or less as he pleased (including when I was a mod and argued, unsuccessfully, that we should come down on him and give out bans/warning points to stop him being so silly).

IJ always protected him and I respect that, but we can't say that if he's been doing dodgy stuff we didn't have the chance to come down on him.

Keep it Real
14-05-2017, 08:53 PM
I removed two digits. It was my mate Bryan who rang you, after I told him the haps on TD. I only spoke to you for about a minute, after he'd had you for at least fifteen.

And no, never seen The Office in my life.

Fair enough, my memory is going a bit on some of these things.

Did anyone find out why the old board died btw? I take it Mark just couldn't be arsed any more?

Adamski
14-05-2017, 08:53 PM
Giggles has accepted that it wasn't Smiffy, though. I can't imagine TTH is the cause of whatever happened to him, so he doesn't have to leave but he's convinced himself otherwise.

I'm not banned or anything like that. No problem with Smiffy being back either.

EDIT: Nor that anything came from here Offshore Toon

Can leave it at that now and see how things go.

Must have missed the part where Giggles said it wasn't Smiff and that it was almost resolved.

No worries then.

Giggles
14-05-2017, 08:55 PM
Must have missed the part where Giggles said it wasn't Smiff and that it was almost resolved.

No worries then.

It was sorted on the refuge via PM.

Baz
14-05-2017, 08:56 PM
It was sorted on the refuge via PM.
Will you ever tell us what actually happened?

Keep it Real
14-05-2017, 08:58 PM
The thing with Smiffy is he has been *insert correct phrase so as not to belittle his issues* since he joined here and the mods have always chosen to let him do more or less as he pleased (including when I was a mod and argued, unsuccessfully, that we should come down on him and give out bans/warning points to stop him being so silly).

IJ always protected him and I respect that, but we can't say that if he's been doing dodgy stuff we didn't have the chance to come down on him.

Smiffy was always protected on the old board because he was mates with DM. Quite why he is allowed to post on here is beyond me. Pretty obvious he was behind the Giggles stuff and probably a lot more over the years.

Magic
14-05-2017, 08:58 PM

Don't you already know?

:henn0rz:

Lewis
14-05-2017, 09:00 PM
So can we keep Wedge?

Giggles

I told the few that asked via PM. Was very little really and blew up with everything else going on, when I look back it should never have been mentioned as there was enough of a gap between that and all this that it didn't add up.

We can see how things go from here forward but I'm tired of the whole thing tbh.

Lewis
If nothing else it would increase the lol at Harold factor.

SvN
14-05-2017, 09:01 PM
So can we keep Wedge?

Pretty sure the powers that be decided it was a clean slate with the new board, which is why Saint was allowed back.

Magic
14-05-2017, 09:02 PM
I told the few that asked via PM. Was very little really and blew up with everything else going on.

Have you blocked me or something?

Smiffy
14-05-2017, 09:02 PM

To just nip this in the bud. Giggles messaged me on that other forum and said he too requested his account be deleted as if I had left for the reasons we're all aware of then it was only fair he did too and it was it was his suggestion that he PM's whomever he spoke to to get me reinstated after we both agreed to let bygones be bygones. Neither of us came out smelling of roses but ultimately it at least gave us that opportunity of which the conversation will remain private. It doesn't matter what you think of him or me, whether his or my concerns were legit or not but if we both genuinely thought the other was fucking with the other then that is not a good line to be crossing.

I've been a member for close to 15 years, Giggles is our 2nd highest poster which suggests we both use the place a lotand in various ways we both add something to the forum although I'm sure I speak for him in that neither of us wanted to add to it in the way it's been achieved over the last 48 hours or so. I went too far with the WWE stuff, he went too far but we both agreed that the best thing to do is to drop the whole thing or ignore one another. As far as he's made me aware he is thinking about what to do which given what has gone on lately is understandable and it would be unfair to just make it a me vs him sort of things. The entire thing has been daft as fuck and I have every confidence he'll return although I do think for the time being it would be a good idea to close the forum off for guests while things settle down and stop allowing all these obvious aliases to come in.

I'm all for new members but right now given the sort we're getting suggests it's not 'new' members at all.

I won't post too much more in this thread (I said that once already :moop:) but I too hope he decides to continue posting and I have every faith that he will. It really would help everyone though I feel if things were just calmed down for a while by all parties. The whole thing isn't just about me and Giggles having a tiff. Probably get flamed for this post but that's what it is.

Me and Giggles are fine and aware of where we stand with one another. The rest of the stuff just seems needless now.

Smiffy
14-05-2017, 09:03 PM
I take too long posting. :moop: FFS Giggles.

Giggles
14-05-2017, 09:04 PM
Have you blocked me or something?

I've PM's switched off most of the time and they're off again.

Giggles
14-05-2017, 09:05 PM

Nah that summed it up better than I had anyway.

Magic
14-05-2017, 09:05 PM
I've PM's switched off most of the time and they're off again.

Ok. Are you still on tehfuge?

Smiffy
14-05-2017, 09:09 PM

Maybe because IJ met me in real life at the Download Festival and so knows that I'm different to how I come across on here? Which I've kind of said for many years. I do not come across well on here but in person, "you get it". for lack of a better word.

Baz
14-05-2017, 09:13 PM

Will you ever admit to being summsuccess?

Yevrah
14-05-2017, 09:17 PM
The entire thing has been daft as fuck and I have every confidence he'll return although I do think for the time being it would be a good idea to close the forum off for guests while things settle down and stop allowing all these obvious aliases to come in.

I'm all for new members but right now given the sort we're getting suggests it's not 'new' members at all.

What good would that do when all this wankery has been caused by one or two actual members?

Smiffy
14-05-2017, 09:25 PM
:hat::thbup:

Adamski
14-05-2017, 09:25 PM
OK, I was going to spin it out a bit but I can't be arsed so here's everything in full:

I can't remember exactly when (2009 or 2010 I think), I got a Christmas card in the post - addressed to me, sent to my home address. When I opened the card it said something like "Hi *Real Name* aka Wedge, how's the job at *Place where I worked* going? Is your phone number still **** (my mobile number). Hope all is well." And it was signed "Your secret admirer" or something gay like that.

As you can imagine, I wasn't best pleased. Bear in mind that I had made A LOT of enemies on TTH back in the day, people had been trying to take me down for a long time (seriously, you don't know the half of it). I generally had run quite a tight ship in terms of my private details but there had been some leaks. My old landline number was out there and my mobile too (I can't really remember now how that came about but I wasn't particularly arsed tbh). Fair enough, I'd done some shit in my time too, live by the sword, die by the sword, karma etc. I was bored and quite immature, plus it was different times on the internet back that - people would be getting arrested for "trolling" now for some of the shit that went on back in the day.

Two things I never did though; Contacted someone at their home address or fucked around with their job or anything like that. So when I got this card, which seemed to be threatening me, I decided that now was the time to hang up the keyboard and end my glorious posting career at TTH. Mainly because I'd just got my first "proper", good job and didn't want some retarded internet shit fucking up my real career before it had even started. How they got my address, real name and where I worked? I have no idea and that's what worried me the most tbh. The shoe was on the other foot and I didn't like it. I decided not to post a goodbye thread or make any reference to this card at the time as I didn't want to egg on whoever sent it...I more or less just stopped posting. Wasn't that hard tbh, mainly because it had become clear that I'd never be allowed back on the old board (by god, I'd tried everything), also hardly anyone was posting on the refuge by then either IIRC. I didn't see the point in posting any more.

Not to say that I didn't still lurk from time to time. As you can see, I created this account in 2015 presumably when the old board died. I still have a look in every now and again. I've never posted since probably 2010 or so, never had an alias since El Glaspero was sussed around the same time, don't have a database of poster's details etc. TTH isn't a part of my life any more - I'm sure the mods have my IP address and can confirm this to some extent. Btw, even at the height of my powers, I never used a proxy, VPN or whatever. Could never be arsed with all that shit, which I suspect may have led to my downfall back in 2010 but who knows.

So imagine my suprise when I got half a dozen phone calls last week from a private number with a robotic voice on the other end repeatedly saying "thethirdhalf.co.uk" over and over. That was odd to say the least. I already knew about the new website obviously but hadn't checked it out for a couple of months or whatever. Logged on and the first thread I see is the "do we still have any lurkers?" one. I'm still not entirely sure what's going on but seems like Smiffy's having a meltdown (some things never change - btw that summsucess poster is definitely him, don't care what the mods say, it's blatantly him), accusing Giggles of contacting his work, Giggles quitting the board because of threats irl, also my name getting brought up as a potential suspect.

So just to clarify one thing straight away...All this Smiffy, Giggles, summsuccess shite = absolutely fuck all to do with me. Quite frankly I'm amazed that my name still gets brought up 7 years after I last posted.

Secondly, whoever rang me on my mobile...stop it please. I know a few on here had my mobile number back in the day (and I haven't changed it since) so I'm not pointing fingers at anyone. May not be linked to the card I got a few years ago, may not even be linked to the Smiffy-Giggles drama (although I'd be interested to know what "threats" Giggles has had). I don't live at the same address and I'm not in the same job as 7 years ago so I'm not massively arsed that somebody still has my mobile number...it is a bit weird though.

Couple of other things to chuck out there to add to the DRAMA:

1) Smiffy and Baz have major form for this type of shit, main suspects right there. Don't have to be Inspector Crusoe to work that one out.

2) Remember when I "unmasked" Oimoi? Well, that wasn't even me. A poster called Rowse passed on all his info to me and I took the credit. Wasn't just his photo either, he'd somehow got his full name, address and phone number of where he worked etc. Fuck knows how he did it as Oimoi was one of the most secretive posters on the board. No idea if Rowse is still about either but I always wondered about him, he wasn't even a "big name" poster either...another SUSPECT to throw into the mix.

3) Remember Dr. Barry? I had him on MSN about 2007ish, used to wind him up every now and again. I somehow managed to find his facebook page, can't remember how but I was pretty chuffed with myself at the time as, like Oimoi, he didn't give much personal info away. I decided to add all of his facebook friends (he only had about 30) and sent a message to his sister or cousin (can't remember) pretending to be an old school mate and asking where he lived now, where he worked etc (I know, I know - not cool). Anyway, she obviously told Dr Barry about this as the next time he came on MSN he went mental. Seriously fuming, threatening to go to the police and all sorts. I just lolled at him which enraged him even more. The next day I get an email from him - he had somehow got my IP address, so knew my provider was Sky, and had written a fucking 30 page document outlining the "abuse and harrassment" he'd received by me on MSN and TTH. Honestly, I wish I still had it - it was the most amazingly autistic thing I've ever seen. 30 pages of stuff like: "As you can see in screenshot 2.1 **screenshot of me calling him a limp-wristed faggot**, he directed homophobic abuse at me at 00:13 on the 4th May, this violates police 6.5 of your terms and conditions" etc. 30 pages of shit like that, all of which he'd written in less than 24 hours, it was mental. I'll never forget the last line of his email: "Remove all of my friends from your facebook and never contact them again or I'm going to abuse@sky.com with everything I've got". http://i.imgur.com/XXq1o5X.png Hilarious - tbf though it worked, I was freaked out by his autism so did what he said and never posted about it at the time. He probably has absolutely fuck all to do with this latest drama but you never know, point is I wasn't only poster on the board who was a bit mental and could track down peoples info.

Anyway, don't take this as a full-time comeback or anything, probably won't post much, if at all, after this. I'm a bit out of touch with this place these days and would probably be a massive let-down if I started posting regularly anyway. Still getting accused of shit a decade on from my POSTING PRIME ffs - how could I live up to that? Hopefully my appearance has satisfied whoever rang me and put to bed talk of my involvement in this Smiffy-Giggles bullshit. Hope everyone is doing great btw.

Inspector fucking Crusoe :D

Smiffy
14-05-2017, 09:26 PM
Will you ever admit to being summsuccess?

If I was going to create an alias like that I assure you it wouldn't be SummSuccess, it would be called FuckingFailure.

Goodnight.

Boydy
14-05-2017, 09:47 PM
Some other member made that 'Inspector Crusoe' mistake before on the old board and had the piss taken out of them for ages for it but I can't remember who it was now. Maybe it's the same person who's signed up as Wedge here. Maybe it was Wedge back then. Maybe he did it there as a joke. Who fucking knows and who even cares? Why am I even posting this?

Magic
14-05-2017, 09:53 PM
Looks like a John mistake imo

7om
14-05-2017, 09:55 PM
When can we expect the Old Bill to turn up, Smiffy? I want to be on my best behavior when they start poking their noses around the gaff.

Sir Andy Mahowry
14-05-2017, 10:15 PM
They wont, we'll be closed by then as VBulletin will have shut us down before then.

SvN
14-05-2017, 10:20 PM
I do wonder if Smiffy's report will have any consequence in that regard.

Pepe
14-05-2017, 10:24 PM
So imagine my suprise when I got half a dozen phone calls last week from a private number with a robotic voice on the other end repeatedly saying "thethirdhalf.co.uk" over and over.

We should really get on this.

Disco
14-05-2017, 10:43 PM
I do wonder if Smiffy's report will have any consequence in that regard.

He said on TR that he didn't do it, just emailed vBulletin who responded exactly the way you would expect.

SvN
14-05-2017, 11:12 PM
Yeah I was on about vBulletin rather than the police. Given that we're using an unlicensed version of their software, I'd rather not have them be aware of our presence.

Smiffy
15-05-2017, 04:24 AM
"Please can you tell me how to report this website as someone is meddling with real life lives" :uhoh: is pretty vague tbf as all I did is scroll to the bottom of this forum and click vBulletin so unless that shows where I came from then they haven't even got the address.

I wouldn't know the difference between hosts, servers and the software markers evidently. :moop:

Weaver
15-05-2017, 06:50 AM
When can we expect the Old Bill to turn up, Smiffy? I want to be on my best behavior when they start poking their noses around the gaff.

Next 'lurker'?

Magic
15-05-2017, 06:55 AM
How many of your posts have you deleted after reading this thread Magic?

Lol.

SvN
15-05-2017, 06:55 AM
You don't know the fucking half of it.

Giggles
15-05-2017, 06:56 AM
You don't know the fucking half of it.

I see old Hazza is going to do the deed now.

Magic
15-05-2017, 07:01 AM
:harold:

Just buy the real software with the money.

SvN
15-05-2017, 07:04 AM
Yeah, I just have done. It was planned anyway, I just hadn't gotten around to it. I should say thanks really, it gave me the incentive to get on with it.

Magic
15-05-2017, 07:05 AM
:D

I love that.

Smiffy
15-05-2017, 07:13 AM
How many of your posts have you deleted after reading this thread @Magic (http://www.thethirdhalf.co.uk/member.php?u=47)?

I've managed to edit well over 500 plus. :drool:

This however is what we all need to start talking about again.

https://www.imageupload.co.uk/images/2017/05/15/6ae9dde4-c4c6-4b86-b45d-34217bbc084f.png

Disco
15-05-2017, 07:18 AM
:D

I love that.

It's beautiful isn't it.

Giggles
15-05-2017, 07:21 AM
Who gets to tell him?

John Arne
15-05-2017, 07:33 AM
So Wedge's big reveal was that he wasn't involved.

Brilliant.