PDA

View Full Version : Health and sickness. A place to moan.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Mike
24-09-2015, 06:46 PM
http://i.minus.com/iuYYhFv6d7jQj.jpg

After 4 weeks back in work after the summer holidays and I've picked up my first cold. Started on Saturday, was gone by Tuesday only to return today with bells on.

Stupid cold :( :thbdn:

How you lot feeling?

Pen
24-09-2015, 07:07 PM
Are you teaching too Mike? I always get a minor cold or something when I start in a new place, but I'm fucking impenetrable after that as there's no illness bringing me down with the kids bring all possible germs back in to the classroom.

Mike
24-09-2015, 07:14 PM
I'm a TA, been ages since I picked anything up. I spent 2 weeks working in Y1 though and looked after a reception child last Friday who was full of a cold.

leedsrevolution
04-01-2016, 08:43 PM
My mate has had a heart attack in his early 30's. Doesn't smoke / barely drinks etc. He's in intensive care and it's not looking rosy. What a load of shit.

Waffdon
21-01-2016, 03:33 AM
This bileary colic, or whatever, is fucking killing me. Trying to sleep is proving difficult once again as it feels like someone is sticking a cricket bat in and out the right side of my stomach. blood tests tomorrow (why four days after I don't know) and they've sent away for an ultrasound which will take weeka

Raoul Duke
21-01-2016, 08:45 AM
I've been prescribed glasses :cool:

ItalAussie
21-01-2016, 09:04 AM
I strained my medial cruciate ligament on New Year's Day when I was wake-boarding. Which, if you're going to injure yourself, is a pretty great way to do it.

Nonetheless, two weeks of crutches. A week of light activity only. I'm only now allowed back to my normal gym routine. I probably should have taken more, but I was getting antsy.

Henry
21-01-2016, 10:11 AM
Yes, I also have the cold. It's only a month since I had one, and there was another a few weeks before that. So this is the third in a short time.

Actifed. :drool:

SvN
21-01-2016, 10:31 AM
I'd say you look too thin, but not ill. Your chest is pretty ridiculous.

Waffdon
21-01-2016, 11:23 AM
Jesus. I'd be scared for your life if Lewis did want to scrap with you

Smiffy
21-01-2016, 12:46 PM
TTH meet Lewis and I can have a wrestling match and nothing more. I'd lock him up and give him the mother of all wet willy's.

Lewis
21-01-2016, 12:50 PM
Square up as if it's finally happening, only to both turn on some sympathetic face figure.

Smiffy
21-01-2016, 12:54 PM
:drool:

"GOOD GOD! THEY WERE IN CAHOOTS ALL ALONG, KING!! SOMEONE STOP THIS."

Lewis
21-01-2016, 01:46 PM
I won't have to go to court or anything will I?

Smiffy
21-01-2016, 01:55 PM
Ha. Nope but hopefully it involves a collective search on the old forum.

I'm going to go for a fag then decide if I really want to do this. I've taken everything I can from the old depression thread but that only goes to 2013 and I deleted a lot of comments in there.

Mike
21-01-2016, 02:28 PM
Came home from work sick :-/
Spent the day watching House on the sofa.

Baz
21-01-2016, 04:49 PM
Came home from work sick :-/
Spent the day watching House on the sofa.:loser:

Raoul Duke
21-01-2016, 10:34 PM
What is going on here? Was there a time vortex between 10:11 and 10:31?

The Merse
02-02-2016, 02:42 PM
Had my surgery today for my arthritic knee.

Feel fucking old n shit.

Being as I was out stone cold for it, the bit I worried about was the bit I didn't like - getting the drip in. Which apparently proved 'fidgety' for the anaesthetist on this occasion. His nurse pointed to my tattoo when I said I was a bag of nerves about the needle and said 'surely that was worse?', and clearly didn't grasp what I meant when I said that 3 hours of tattoo needles scoring you is nothing like one needle piercing you. But then, well, first time under general was good fun.

But the fucking drip tap is still in my hand now. I've been out of theatre for three hours, had lunch, had 5 coffees, a physio session... Get the fucking thing out if it's not needed for christs sake. It's bloody horrible.

Boydy
02-02-2016, 02:44 PM
Five coffees after surgery? That seems like a great idea.

The Merse
02-02-2016, 02:57 PM
Fairly small mugs. Decaf as well. They kept bringing it in to me.

John Arne
02-02-2016, 03:14 PM
Had a wisdom tooth out earlier. It wasn't fully out, so they had to cut the gum first, take it out, then stitch the gum back up.

I fucking hate the dentist - it was relatively pain free - but I still felt them pulling it out - at one point the dentist literally held my jaw down with his arm and just started yanking at the tooth.

Fucking wrecks, now.

simon
02-02-2016, 03:31 PM
I've had a cold/sore throat for the best part of a week and a half now. I'm still not over it and it's fucking me off.

Maybe it's not a cold and I'm dying. That would fuck me off more.

randomlegend
02-02-2016, 03:46 PM
Had my surgery today for my arthritic knee.

Feel fucking old n shit.

Being as I was out stone cold for it, the bit I worried about was the bit I didn't like - getting the drip in. Which apparently proved 'fidgety' for the anaesthetist on this occasion. His nurse pointed to my tattoo when I said I was a bag of nerves about the needle and said 'surely that was worse?', and clearly didn't grasp what I meant when I said that 3 hours of tattoo needles scoring you is nothing like one needle piercing you. But then, well, first time under general was good fun.

But the fucking drip tap is still in my hand now. I've been out of theatre for three hours, had lunch, had 5 coffees, a physio session... Get the fucking thing out if it's not needed for christs sake. It's bloody horrible.

Have you been for a piss? They won't take it out til you've been for a piss.

Smiffy
02-02-2016, 04:18 PM
I've got an appointment on the 15th for the mental health team which is a lot earlier than I was expecting to have to wait so hopefully presenting myself in my current state will be beneficial. I had the results for my bloods come back which were satisfactory according to the woman on the phone so the next step is to send in a stool sample. Hopefully it's just piles or something simple but I'm bricking it. It would be just my luck to finally get a head in life then be struck by a serious condition. FML.

The Merse
02-02-2016, 04:28 PM
Have you been for a piss? They won't take it out til you've been for a piss.

Why would that be he case?

She did enquire and said they won't let me out until I've taken a piss, but removed the drip without me having gone for one about an hour ago now.

randomlegend
02-02-2016, 04:38 PM
In case there was a problem and they needed to use it again, but since it was a knee op and I assume you're pretty fit and healthy they probably weren't too worried.

Smiffy
02-02-2016, 04:42 PM
Had a wisdom tooth out earlier. It wasn't fully out, so they had to cut the gum first, take it out, then stitch the gum back up.

I fucking hate the dentist - it was relatively pain free - but I still felt them pulling it out - at one point the dentist literally held my jaw down with his arm and just started yanking at the tooth.

Fucking wrecks, now.

I hate the dentists with a passion too. I went about two years ago and got grief because mine are a bit stained. He disliked people like me who have perfectly straight teeth but don't look after them.

Well fuck you doc, nicotine > nice smile.

The Merse
02-02-2016, 04:45 PM
In case there was a problem and they needed to use it again, but since it was a knee op and I assume you're pretty fit and healthy they probably weren't too worried.

Fair one.

What's with the whole needing to piss thing in general though? Seems odd.

randomlegend
02-02-2016, 04:58 PM
Anaesthetic can mess with your bladder function.

The Merse
02-02-2016, 05:45 PM
Ah ok. Well no complaints here.

Smiffy
04-02-2016, 11:35 AM
I've got to go for more bloods now to test for coeliac disease. :cry:

Out of everything this could be the end of me, almost everything I eat is gluten based.

Googling this just to get some info and this is quite interesting.

"We believe that food allergy is a common cause of mental illness. Allergy to proteins from cows milk, hens eggs and wheat are the three most common problems."

SvN
04-02-2016, 12:29 PM
I've got my fourth cold in 2 months at the moment. It's fucking shit, and makes sleeping so difficult.

Lewis
04-02-2016, 12:52 PM
I've got to go for more bloods now to test for coeliac disease. :cry:

Out of everything this could be the end of me, almost everything I eat is gluten based.

Googling this just to get some info and this is quite interesting.

"We believe that food allergy is a common cause of mental illness. Allergy to proteins from cows milk, hens eggs and wheat are the three most common problems."

Imagine if all your problems were down to bread. Would you be relieved or seething?

Smiffy
04-02-2016, 12:54 PM
My mother asked me the same thing actually. I'd be fucking livid and be living on the edge of temptation forever more, constantly wondering if it was worth a nibble on a biscuit or not.

simon
05-02-2016, 11:15 AM
I've had a cold/sore throat for the best part of a week and a half now. I'm still not over it and it's fucking me off.

Maybe it's not a cold and I'm dying. That would fuck me off more.

Managed to pretty much get over the cold, but woke up this morning to dried blood all in my mouth and all over my pillow. :|

Currently bricking it.

Sam
05-02-2016, 11:30 AM
Managed to pretty much get over the cold, but woke up this morning to dried blood all in my mouth and all over my pillow. :|

Currently bricking it.

Probably cut your cheeks in sleep with your teeth, used to accidently bite them, it was freaky as fuck. Albeit it is worth getting checked out.

simon
05-02-2016, 11:34 AM
I reckon/hope it's something to do with a wisdom tooth that has emerged recently. My gums have been bleeding the last day or two when I've brushed my teeth as well, so it might be just a dental issue and not actually me coughing up blood and potentially having some life-threatening condition.

Dquincy
05-02-2016, 06:28 PM
Im entering my 2nd cold of the year. Not good.

Giggles
05-02-2016, 07:08 PM
The Mrs has her 2nd head cold in a fortnight, which I didn't think was possible. Also had bronchitis spanning both.

Dquincy
05-02-2016, 08:18 PM
The Mrs has her 2nd head cold in a fortnight, which I didn't think was possible. Also had bronchitis spanning both.

Gotta ask yourself, who's she been kissing to catch that cold? :sherlock:

Giggles
05-02-2016, 08:34 PM
Gotta ask yourself, who's she been kissing to catch that cold? :sherlock:

Snotty little brats sneezing all over her.

Well that's what I'm telling myself anyway :uhoh:

Mike
05-02-2016, 10:08 PM
Im entering my 2nd cold of the year. Not good.

I'm on my second cold of the school year and second illness in a few weeks, put it down to spending some time in Y1 with all those germs.

Smiffy
10-02-2016, 10:51 AM
There's never a good time to have a finger up the ass. :moop: That was today's experience.

I have to wait a while longer for my results to come back, been subscribed a cocktail of vitamins and now need to wait to go have my insides viewed. Top and bottom. Yay!

Further more, the appointment on the 15th will be telling. The referral summary mentions bipolar when the last one didn't so now I'm unsure what to expect.

randomlegend
10-02-2016, 12:16 PM
If I were going for endoscopy I'd be absolutely insistent on sedation - not being put out, they just give you something to make you a bit out of it. Some people get on absolutely fine even with nothing, but some people really don't and I wouldn't want to be without sedation if it turned out I struggled with them.

Best of luck for the (presumably psych) appointment. I guess terms like bipolar sound a bit disconcerting(?) but honestly it'll be much better to get a proper diagnosis and treatment in the end. I've met plenty of people who are really successfully treated for bipolar, even a couple of functioning doctors.

Smiffy
10-02-2016, 01:20 PM
I'm all for a diagnosis tbh RL, it won't faze me whatever it is so long as things start to improve. My biggest worry is they'll just be quick to get you out the way like last time where I don't feel I was listened to unless the mother was there.

As for the endoscopy...I'd rather be sedated too. It's took a week to pluck up the courage for a rogue finger so it can't be any worse, surely? I'm almost convinced we'll discover bad news.

randomlegend
10-02-2016, 01:26 PM
Psychiatry services are so hit and miss :/

I've seen some really quite inspiring work and some pretty awful stuff too, within the space of neighbouring clinic rooms. All the best with it all.

EDIT: We should have the :/ smiley.

Smiffy
10-02-2016, 01:42 PM
From what I can recall the last time I went the man was insistent that I spoke about the 'now' but at that point I'd just started a new job, got a lass on the side, got on the road and wasn't self harming or anything daft so of course it stands to reason I'd be in a good place. He didn't seem to want to listen to the rest and how I get despite that being the problem. I can only go off my memory which isn't the greatest but it was akin to saying I was fine and to present myself again if that changes but then the letter I received last week from the Dr says other stuff.

Just see what's what I guess. I'm calling bipolar but then I'd quite happily accept a diagnosis of prick so long as the support I need is attached to it. I'm aware the next few weeks is going to see some life changing alterations to my life but I'm optimistic about that more than worried.

Smiffy
15-02-2016, 05:18 PM

randomlegend
15-02-2016, 05:32 PM
Well that certainly is controversial.

Magic
15-02-2016, 05:33 PM
Our first trans-species member. :drool:

Smiffy
15-02-2016, 05:41 PM

Alan Shearer The 2nd
21-02-2016, 08:55 PM
My best mate thinks he's got lymphoma, waiting on test results to confirm. I've read it's one of the most treatable cancers so I can only hope it's been caught early enough.

What a shitter, I've always feared a close friend getting something like this, always half expect it for a grandparent or elderly relative but try to brush the thought aside when it's someone your own age.

Boydy
01-03-2016, 11:28 PM
I've been experiencing a kind of 'burning' sensation at what feels like round about the bottom of my stomach. Bit worried I might have a stomach ulcer.

randomlegend
01-03-2016, 11:32 PM
Apparently the most sensitive (specific? sensitive? I can't fucking remember) clinical sign for someone having a stomach ulcer is if they can point to the pain with one finger.

Lewis
01-03-2016, 11:37 PM
Point to where it hurts. Those new contracts suddenly look a lot more generous.

Boydy
01-03-2016, 11:38 PM
Hmm, I probably can't do that. It's more of a general lower belly type thing. Not really one specific place. It's sore though.

Lewis. :D

randomlegend
01-03-2016, 11:45 PM
I only mentioned that because it's vaguely interesting, it's obviously not something you'd base a decision on.

CJay
01-03-2016, 11:48 PM
What's the 'doctor view' on kinesiology, RL? My fiancée's been told this evening that she's 'incredibly intolerant' of wheat. She's seen kinesiologists before and they've told her different things that haven't really made any difference, so I'm a little dubious.

randomlegend
01-03-2016, 11:51 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applied_kinesiology

This what you mean?

Toby
01-03-2016, 11:52 PM
Sounds like bollocks, and Wiki sez it's widely regarded as bollocks, so it's probably bollocks.

CJay
01-03-2016, 11:56 PM
Yeah that's the one I think. Toby, that's the impression I have, but she's quite convinced of their usefulness. The last one she went to see was giving her a big spiel about how doctors purposefully try to prevent these 'treatments' or whatever from becoming mainstream.

randomlegend
01-03-2016, 11:56 PM
My first encounter with a believer in AK was when a local chiropractor gave a talk about how he diagnosed and treated allergies. He described having patients hold a sealed vial of allergen in one hand while he tested the strength in their other arm.

I mean I don't mean to be a dick, but seriously?

randomlegend
01-03-2016, 11:58 PM
I don't really get the arguments about "Big Pharma" trying to stop stuff becoming main stream. I mean they are pretty evil, so logically I'd have thought if they could get in on the act of making billions by selling water or whatever they'd be all over it, not trying to suppress it.

CJay
02-03-2016, 12:03 AM
You're preaching to the choir mate. I'd paste your replies to her, but she's already annoyed that I'm not convinced it'll help. :D

Sir Andy Mahowry
02-03-2016, 12:05 AM
Sell her some magic beans, CJ.

I'm sure she'd be interested.

Jeet
02-03-2016, 04:11 PM
What's the 'doctor view' on kinesiology, RL? My fiancée's been told this evening that she's 'incredibly intolerant' of wheat. She's seen kinesiologists before and they've told her different things that haven't really made any difference, so I'm a little dubious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h5sGyGDCuE

Shindig
02-03-2016, 07:16 PM
Taking steps to sort this arm rash out. Eurgh.

Chrissy
03-03-2016, 02:40 AM
Iv'e fucked my back. Spent most of tonight up a&e. It went whilst I tried to pick up some toilet roll, grim doesn't even cover it. You ever tried wiping your arse with your "other" hand? Wouldn't recommend it. On the plus side been introduced to the delights of tramadol and diazepam. Can't wait to zone out and sleep tonight.

Whats with the arm rash Shindig?

Smiffy
03-03-2016, 02:50 AM

Shindig
03-03-2016, 06:28 AM
Whats with the arm rash Shindig?

Once upon a time I had athlete's foot which I somehow managed to contract handling charity bags. It spread to my armpit and then to my arm. Although my feet have been fungus free for years.

CJay
03-03-2016, 07:19 AM
Has she made any effort to avoid wheat products? The stuff is in absolutely everything. :moop: I've gone nearly three weeks and whilst I feel good it's all so very boring. I'm literally living on potato.

Yeah it's kind of hard to avoid. I think she's just started.

Lee
03-03-2016, 03:58 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-35710232

I'm going to live forever.

Sir Andy Mahowry
03-03-2016, 04:37 PM
Giggles will outlast you, as will I.

Baz
04-03-2016, 05:31 AM
Went to bed early last night with a bad headache and generally just feeling ill. It's 5:30 AM and I've been awake for about an hour feeling like crap. Now sat on the toilet, pissing brown out my arse. :sick:

Meant to be going out tonight too. Tempted to ring in sick, because I don't think sitting in my car all day will do me any good. I'm never ill. :(

ItalAussie
04-03-2016, 07:51 AM
I'd been overseas in Bali for a week. Now, when you go for a week, they don't bother giving you malaria pills, because they're way too expensive for what you'd be needing them for. Instead, they suggest being sensible, using bug spray, sleeping in air-conditioning or mosquito nets, etc. So that's what I did - every sensible precaution to avoid getting the big mosquito-born diseases: particularly malaria, and dengue fever.

So I get home, and a few days later, I pick up a fever (and a bunch of other similar symptoms) which last for three days without any signs of abating. Slightly concerned, I head to the doctor, who rules out malaria based on the fact that I haven't experienced chills. But they do blood tests for dengue, just to be certain. Anyway, a day later, everything starts to abate, and the day after that, my blood tests come back negative. Turns out I just had a particularly nasty flu strain, but at this point, I'm calling it a win.

phonics
10-03-2016, 01:49 PM
I've got that annoying cold where I can't regulate my body temperature. I'm either way too hot or shivering and no matter what I'm sweating like a bitch.

Boydy
12-03-2016, 04:09 PM
Did you know that diarrhoea can be a symptom of the flu?

I didn't until now. :moop:

Lee
12-03-2016, 06:57 PM
I've got piles for the second time since Christmas. My arsehole is throbbing like a bastard.

Magic
15-03-2016, 08:50 PM
I think my lower back pain is now chronic. It's sore all the time. It's in my left side, my bum cheek is sore. My lower back feels extremely tight all over though. Certain positions feels like someone has a tight noose around my spine and is pulling it as hard as they can. Also if I look down the pain radiates from my neck to my toes. It wakes me up sometimes and is horrendous in the morning.

Baz
16-03-2016, 07:21 AM
Got a pretty bad cold. Probably gonna be off sick tomorrow.

7om
16-03-2016, 02:31 PM
I think my lower back pain is now chronic. It's sore all the time. It's in my left side, my bum cheek is sore. My lower back feels extremely tight all over though. Certain positions feels like someone has a tight noose around my spine and is pulling it as hard as they can. Also if I look down the pain radiates from my neck to my toes. It wakes me up sometimes and is horrendous in the morning.

I can't recommend yoga highly enough. I used to have back pain here and there but it's basically gone now. I do 40 minutes, 3 times a week and feel much better for doing it.

Magic
16-03-2016, 02:37 PM
I can't recommend yoga highly enough. I used to have back pain here and there but it's basically gone now. I do 40 minutes, 3 times a week and feel much better for doing it.

My mum and sister go to Yoga. :sick:

Do you do classes?

7om
16-03-2016, 03:06 PM
Nah, I don't think it's necessary, personally.

http://ddpyoga.com/

This is what I do. Loads of testimonials of people who had chronic back problems who are now in far better shape and usually pain free after doing this for a few months. I guess there are no guarentees depending on your problem but there's no doubt my back is a lot better after doing it for the last 9 months or so.

Mike
16-03-2016, 04:04 PM
Plus DDP might give you a call!

Giggles
18-03-2016, 11:48 PM
I've had to get up to shit brown water 8 times since 9pm :moop:

Giggles
19-03-2016, 04:59 AM
14 :(

Lee
20-03-2016, 12:08 PM
I'm currently suffering with the worst bout of piles I've ever experienced, and I'm no stranger to the condition. If this is how being shagged up the arse feels then a) Gays, I hope you really enjoy the sex because I don't see how it could be worth this, and b) I'm sorry Lauren, I'll never ask again.

Baz
20-03-2016, 02:07 PM
I've just texted my boss to say I won't be working tomorrow.

Four day week, can't see me working any of them. :sick:

randomlegend
25-03-2016, 12:53 PM
What's happened?

Mike
25-03-2016, 09:58 PM
I've had a full on, close to death, had to write a will just in case, cold all week

Chrissy
25-03-2016, 10:08 PM
Been on strong painkillers for the past fortnight. I can't even wipe my arse my back is that fucked.

Magic
25-03-2016, 10:11 PM
Lose the excess, pal. Once the disc goes that's it.

Chrissy
25-03-2016, 10:12 PM

Dude, I could have written the same thing, word for word. Trying out yoga after reading this thread. Absolute agony.

Chrissy
25-03-2016, 10:13 PM
Lose the excess, pal. Once the disc goes that's it.

Yeah, pretty much had to change up everything past week. Dr said it's the weight that's done it. Bad state of affairs when you are such a fat cunt that you are actually hurting yourself.

randomlegend
25-03-2016, 10:15 PM
Are the painkillers good? I thought codeine was belting.

Magic
25-03-2016, 10:22 PM
Dude, I could have written the same thing, word for word. Trying out yoga after reading this thread. Absolute agony.

I was stretching but that made it worse. Made me think it was a strain. All I've done really is adjusted my sleeping position so I'm not in the foetal as much. It's a conscious effort to sleep straighter as I physically feel my stomach being pushed outwards the way I used to sleep.

Chrissy
25-03-2016, 10:32 PM
Are the painkillers good? I thought codeine was belting.

Been on Tramadol and diazepam. Been absolutely out of it. Can't complain but when I wake in the morning and the meds have worn off it is not fun.

Foe
25-03-2016, 10:33 PM
Get a foam roller and/or build up your lower back muscles a bit to help fix.

Giggles
25-03-2016, 10:47 PM
:D if he's in that much pain then how the fuck is he supposed to exercise with a foam roller?

ScousePig
02-04-2016, 01:01 PM
I went to the doctors yesterday because I'm concerned I'm showing symptoms for hypoglycemia. I've got blood tests booked for a couple of weeks.

My blood pressure is 99 over 52 and my pulse is 50.

Giggles
02-04-2016, 01:09 PM
Is that high or low? I'm on BP tablets but I never get it measured, I should really.

Including those I'm popping 21 pills a day :cool:/:(

ScousePig
02-04-2016, 01:16 PM
Both low. "You could give David Beckham a run for his money" was the doctor's prognosis.

Giggles
02-04-2016, 01:21 PM
According to my phone my heart rate is 83, so I'll take that as saying it's not too bad as it's in the green bit. I do need get the BP checked that it's not dropped too much though. I was told to stay hydrated when I went on the pills to help stop it dropping too much but I'd say I haven't drank water in 6 weeks.

ScousePig
02-04-2016, 01:32 PM
'Normal' is between 60 and 100 I think, but there are a number of factors.

Boydy
02-04-2016, 01:36 PM
Don't you do loads of running and stuff though, Scouse? Wouldn't they be quite low if you're very fit?

ScousePig
02-04-2016, 01:42 PM
Yeah that's why mine are low Boydy. They're fine, good in fact. I've had them done a couple of times and the general consensus is that if I was old or overweight or something it'd be a concern, but because I'm fit and healthy they're good.

The blood tests are for possible hypoglycemia, which are separate and I'm having tested in a couple of weeks.

Sir Andy Mahowry
02-04-2016, 01:44 PM
78 for me according to my phone.

Considering I'm criminally unfit that's not too shabby, or the app I downloaded is wrong.

75 with another, my heart is brilliant.

Boydy
02-04-2016, 01:48 PM
Yeah that's why mine are low Boydy. They're fine, good in fact. I've had them done a couple of times and the general consensus is that if I was old or overweight or something it'd be a concern, but because I'm fit and healthy they're good.

The blood tests are for possible hypoglycemia, which are separate and I'm having tested in a couple of weeks.

Ah right, I thought you meant that the low blood pressure and heart rate were possible symptoms of hypoglycaemia and were part of the reason you were getting that checked.

Giggles
02-04-2016, 01:52 PM
78 for me according to my phone.

Considering I'm criminally unfit that's not too shabby, or the app I downloaded is wrong.

75 with another, my heart is brilliant.

My phone says 81 now and the watch says 75 so I'll have to take the average. There's a stress measurement thing on the phone too that I haven't a clue what it's about.

ScousePig
02-04-2016, 01:55 PM
Ah right, I thought you meant that the low blood pressure and heart rate were possible symptoms of hypoglycaemia and were part of the reason you were getting that checked.

I've read the symptoms and a lot of them ring true for me, and blood tests are something I've been meaning to have for a while.

Occasionally after I've played football and haven't eaten for several hours, I go into a cold sweat, dizzy and need to lie down for fear of passing out. I have something to eat and come round quickly.

Giggles
02-04-2016, 02:01 PM
Sounds a bit diabetiesey too.

randomlegend
02-04-2016, 02:01 PM
Eat more regularly?

Boydy
02-04-2016, 02:19 PM
Yeah, surely that's fairly normal for not having eaten in ages and doing exercise?

ScousePig
02-04-2016, 02:21 PM
I can't eat when I'm playing football though. I eat at 9-ish, then football is 11-1 so it can be gone 2 by the time I next eat something. Normal to an extent Boydy, but it could also suggest low blood sugar levels/glucose.

I usually eat four/five small meals a day, as well as snacking in between.

randomlegend
02-04-2016, 02:43 PM
Low blood sugar just means what it says. It's not a disease.

EDIT: That sounds meaner that it's meant to.

ScousePig
02-04-2016, 02:50 PM
I never suggested otherwise.

randomlegend
02-04-2016, 02:52 PM
But what I mean is, if you don't eat for a long time and then do exercise, you will almost certainly have low blood sugar. That's entirely normal physiology.

I'm not explaining what I mean very well, but you're drawing a distinction here:

Normal to an extent Boydy, but it could also suggest low blood sugar levels/glucose.

between low blood sugar and what normally happens, when low blood sugar IS what normally happens.

ScousePig
02-04-2016, 02:56 PM
Yeah I'm with you, I worded my post badly. I still feel I need checking out though.

randomlegend
02-04-2016, 02:58 PM
Fair enough :)

Giggles
02-04-2016, 03:02 PM
If I had the NHS I'd be in at the slightest hint of anything so you're dead right. Getting woozy after a bit of running and a few hours not eating couldn't be completely normal anyway. It's not like you're going days.

randomlegend
02-04-2016, 03:03 PM
I always feel like shit if I play sport having missed a meal.

Sneak a banana or something in before you play (oi oi).

ScousePig
02-04-2016, 03:09 PM
Some of my teammates have pre-match bananas but I never feel like it.

simon
02-04-2016, 03:59 PM
Surely anything over 75ish is too high? The idea that someone can have a resting heart rate of 95 and be considered 'normal' seems utterly mental.

randomlegend
02-04-2016, 04:06 PM
I think eyebrows would be raised at 95, but 75-80 isn't that exciting.

I think mine's normally in the 80s, even when I was actually fit.

Boydy
02-04-2016, 04:09 PM
My phone (I just downloaded some heart rate monitor that involves putting your finger over the camera) says 59. That doesn't seem right considering I'm really unfit.

Giggles
02-04-2016, 04:23 PM
I walked to the kitchen to get some beer there and now I'm at 97. I'm happy enough with that seeing as I'm grossly unfit.

Magic
06-04-2016, 06:45 AM
My back is fucking killing me, so much so that I nearly fainted when brushing the kid's teeth. Calling doctors this morning.

Magic
06-04-2016, 07:12 AM
Or not. It's been engaged so far for 12 minutes. Bet when I get through there's no appointments.

Giggles
06-04-2016, 07:17 AM
Or not. It's been engaged so far for 12 minutes. Bet when I get through there's no appointments.

A&E (if you're near one).

Baz
06-04-2016, 07:21 AM
Doctors given me some carbocisteine tablets. They do nothing.

Magic
06-04-2016, 07:39 AM
A&E (if you're near one).

Eventually got through to a queue after 20 minutes, someone obviously forgot to take their phones out of night service. But lol at that being an engaged tone. Amateurs.

Giggles
06-04-2016, 10:30 AM
Had you hurt it or did it just pop today?

Magic
06-04-2016, 11:05 AM
No, it's just been getting progressively worse, even after my magic 'sleep straight' pillow between the legs trick. It seriously hurt this morning though, I've fainted a lot #RL so I know exactly when it's happening and how to avoid. Awful.

The doctor who was useless sent me for an x-ray and gave me a number for the NHS physio department or something. Doubt anything will show up.

Add me to the pile of people with back pain that have no idea what's caused it and no resolution. I'm only 26. Whoopee!

SvN
06-04-2016, 11:13 AM
I had severe back pain for about a year. It almost ruined one of my holidays where I was in agony sitting down. I just had to make sure I was smashed by 1pm so the pain was dulled.

Physio helped significantly for me. Turned out to be a muscle in my groin that was damaged and putting extra strain on my back. It's still not 100% but I can get on with my life now. The first guy I went to was fucking hopeless, though. He was convinced it was nerve damage and gave me a talk about I might just have to deal with this. After no improvement in about 6 months, he suggested I see his colleague and I saw improvement after the first session.

Giggles
06-04-2016, 11:24 AM
Mine is poor enough too as I seemingly have zero core strength and my back is under too much strain. I was told to take up swimming or pilates but fuck that.

Magic
06-04-2016, 11:26 AM
I had severe back pain for about a year. It almost ruined one of my holidays where I was in agony sitting down. I just had to make sure I was smashed by 1pm so the pain was dulled.

Physio helped significantly for me. Turned out to be a muscle in my groin that was damaged and putting extra strain on my back. It's still not 100% but I can get on with my life now. The first guy I went to was fucking hopeless, though. He was convinced it was nerve damage and gave me a talk about I might just have to deal with this. After no improvement in about 6 months, he suggested I see his colleague and I saw improvement after the first session.

Was this an NHS physio though?

I know my hamstrings are disgustingly tight, however that was always the case, so why now? And I know my core is shit, and I know I have anterior pelvic tilt, but why now? And why only my left side?

Magic
06-04-2016, 11:26 AM
Mine is poor enough too as I seemingly have zero core strength and my back is under too much strain. I was told to take up swimming or pilates but fuck that.

Yeah I really can't be arsed with any of that shit either. I might do a 7om and take up Yoga in the house.

7om
06-04-2016, 01:30 PM
Yeah I really can't be arsed with any of that shit either. I might do a 7om and take up Yoga in the house.

Can't hurt to try. I'd do half an hour, three times a week for a month and see what happens. If there's no improvement then I'm just as useless as you average GP but if it works, great.

Magic
06-04-2016, 01:49 PM
Can't hurt to try. I'd do half an hour, three times a week for a month and see what happens. If there's no improvement then I'm just as useless as you average GP but if it works, great.

No, this dolt would go 'mm hm' every 2nd word I spoke, I was on the point of asking her why she was doing that when I hadn't even finished my sentence. Then she referred me to the wrong hospital to get an x-ray which took a while to sort at the x-ray department.

SvN
06-04-2016, 02:18 PM
It was an NHS physio. Like I said, the first guy was shit and would've never helped. I think I got lucky with the second one.

randomlegend
06-04-2016, 03:58 PM

"I've got back pain so bad I'm fainting, fix it please"

"This may help"

"Nah fuck that, can't be arsed"

Magic
06-04-2016, 04:00 PM
"I've got back pain so bad I'm fainting, fix it please"

"This may help"

"Nah fuck that, can't be arsed"

We're not happy with our wages.

Get's offered wage rise.

Nah, fuck that. *strikes*

And you know what? I don't care if that's not what happened, because it's not relevant.

randomlegend
06-04-2016, 04:07 PM
Love you too.

Giggles
06-04-2016, 05:18 PM
Who the fuck is going to, or has time to, join a pilates class or learn to swim with a bunch of 6 year olds at this stage in life? Doctors should be offering real solutions.

Sir Andy Mahowry
06-04-2016, 05:23 PM
Wait, you don't know how to swim? :cab:

Magic
06-04-2016, 05:25 PM
And you do? Forgive me for having a hard time believing a pile of suet with a beard can swim.

randomlegend
06-04-2016, 05:26 PM
Sometimes the solutions which work require some effort on your part. Life sucks, I know.

Sir Andy Mahowry
06-04-2016, 05:27 PM
And you do? Forgive me for having a hard time believing a pile of suet with a beard can swim.

I'm a brilliant swimmer, haven't been for a while now which is a damn shame.

Can even do handstands in water :cool:

Giggles
06-04-2016, 05:31 PM
Wait, you don't know how to swim? :cab:

Why would I? They invented boats and I can't understand how some people enjoy floating around with a bunch of strangers filth as a hobby.

And anyway, there's no adult lessons around here without having to stump up for a gym membership.

Sometimes the solutions which work require some effort on your part. Life sucks, I know.

They could pay my wages while I flounce around doing shit like that then. They're paid enough that they can come up with proper fixes like operations and drugs.
No straight male belongs in a fucking pilates class.

Magic
06-04-2016, 05:36 PM
I'm a brilliant swimmer, haven't been for a while now which is a damn shame.

Can even do handstands in water :cool:

I would have thought your sole purpose for visiting a public baths would be to abuse children.

randomlegend
06-04-2016, 05:38 PM
They could pay my wages while I flounce around doing shit like that then. They're paid enough that they can come up with proper fixes like operations and drugs.
No straight male belongs in a fucking pilates class.

I'm going to assume you're on the wind-up at this point.

Giggles
06-04-2016, 05:40 PM
I'm going to assume you're on the wind-up at this point.

What? I work. And when I get home in the evenings I'm not going back out.

Sir Andy Mahowry
06-04-2016, 05:42 PM
I would have thought your sole purpose for visiting a public baths would be to abuse children.

Sadly I'm not at your level yet.

A man can dream though.

Pepe
06-04-2016, 05:43 PM
What? I work. And when I get home in the evenings I'm not going back out.

:D

Isn't a handstand easier in water than on ground btw?

Lewis
06-04-2016, 05:43 PM
There was a bloke at my old gym who sorted chronic back problems with proper training. They used him as an example to try and get other cripples in for a bit, but then the lad who had been training him had a MELTDOWN and left so the initiative fell to bits.

Pepe
06-04-2016, 05:44 PM
Proper training = LIFTING ?

Magic
06-04-2016, 05:44 PM
RL will be eventually getting paid thousands of pounds a night to be 'on call' so he'll be far more willing to take part in such classes.

Lewis
06-04-2016, 05:47 PM
Proper training = LIFTING ?

Yeah, but not necessarily with a focus on shifting more and more weight (normal LIFTING goals). It just seemed to be about activating and strengthening (over months) the important bits of his back.

Pepe
06-04-2016, 05:51 PM
Yoga could achieve that (maybe). I still don't know what Pilates is.

Giggles
06-04-2016, 05:52 PM
Yoga could achieve that (maybe). I still don't know what Pilates is.

Posh 'coffee morning' ladies group yoga.

Pepe
06-04-2016, 05:54 PM
Read that there is a lot of sexual abuse between those yoga instructors and their followers, so there's that.

Sir Andy Mahowry
06-04-2016, 05:54 PM

Isn't a handstand easier in water than on ground btw?

Yeah, much easier due to the resistance in the water.

Shindig
22-04-2016, 01:08 PM
Today I was hit by a car. It really hurts.

Pepe
22-04-2016, 01:24 PM
http://imageneschistosasmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/giphy.gif

Magic
22-04-2016, 01:26 PM
Or

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Gore_227ac3_4267366.gif

?

Shindig
22-04-2016, 01:38 PM
Closer to the second one in terms of point of impact but not speed. Hit at 30 at a red light by somebody with sun in her eyes. Or on her mobile.

randomlegend
28-04-2016, 01:17 PM
Had the pressure testing done on my leg today. Fucking hell, it was even more unpleasant than it looked like it was going to be. The catheter must have been 17 feet (or 6 inches) long. Horrible.

Also it's completely mental that they insisted on wheeling me in a wheelchair around the hospital in order to run on a treadmill. If I can run I can mooch, lads.

Magic
28-04-2016, 01:34 PM
I nearly fainted reading that. Cool.

randomlegend
28-04-2016, 01:46 PM
Coming from a man who spends his days watching people get minced on liveleak.

You really are an enigma.

Smiffy
18-05-2016, 09:43 AM

Magic
18-05-2016, 09:51 AM
Got an appointment to get my ears syringed. :drool:

Magic
26-05-2016, 09:58 AM
Holy shit that was awesome. A big booger like bit of wax came out, she couldn't even see my ear drum. Feels so good man. :drool:

Shindig
26-05-2016, 07:16 PM
Right hip area still kinda hurts after 5 weeks and my right knee is scarred for life. Awesome.

Magic
14-06-2016, 02:35 PM
I'm phoning the NHS musco-skeletal bollocks and they've got a 2 minute plus message on. :sick:

Foe
01-07-2016, 06:37 PM
Appear to have picked up some shocking sunburn in nice.

Both shoulders have some horrible looking yellowy blisters 😖.

Going to nip to a&e tomorrow to get some advice seeing as GPs seem to not be open.

Fuck sake. Wore a t shirt most of the time too, only getting taps off to go into the sea and subsequently dry off.

Boydy
01-07-2016, 06:51 PM
A&E for a bit of sunburn? You fanny.

Magic
01-07-2016, 06:53 PM
Pics for assessment?

Lewis
01-07-2016, 06:54 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/04/article-1363024-07A25A63000005DC-651_468x474.jpg

Before and after.

Foe
01-07-2016, 07:10 PM
A&E for a bit of sunburn? You fanny.

More worried about infection to be fair. Having a yellow arm isn't pretty. I'd like to know what to do to help / rectify if they burst.

Dquincy
01-07-2016, 07:14 PM
Sounds like an STD. Who'd you suck off?

Shindig
02-07-2016, 04:58 PM
My stupid arm rash is gone enough that I can feel confident in short sleeves. Meanwhile, the stupid hip niggle persists. Got a letter from the po-po saying the lass that hit me is going in for some Driver Awareness course. Sounds like she was on her mobile after all.

randomlegend
27-09-2016, 09:29 PM

Giggles
27-09-2016, 09:31 PM

I did and then didn't.
Not sure why it still says it though?

randomlegend
27-09-2016, 09:32 PM
Alright just wanted to make sure the forum wasn't MELTING DOWN.

Raoul Duke
27-09-2016, 09:40 PM
RIP Giggles

Giggles
27-09-2016, 09:42 PM
Alright just wanted to make sure the forum wasn't MELTING DOWN.

The fact that the thread was still bumped after the post was gone wouldn't be a good sign.

randomlegend
13-10-2016, 10:44 PM
Had the first of my two fasciotomies today (you can actually watch some videos of what they do here: http://surgicaltechniques.jbjs.org/content/6/1/e1 if anyone is bothered).

Apparently I was a bit of a nightmare in recovery. When I came round on the ward after I vaguely remembered telling someone to fuck off and being asked not to swear by a nurse so I asked the recovery nurse if I'd been a problem. Apparently kept thrashing around and trying to get out of bed whilst telling them my leg hurt and to fuck off and let me go to sleep :D

It really, really hurt when I came round which she said was probably a result of me kicking everything in sight. Went off once I had some oramorph though (good shit) and isn't too bad now.

Couple of weeks hobbling about on crutches then a long recovery just in time for them to do the other one...

Lewis
13-10-2016, 10:46 PM
That sunburn post of mine was tragically overlooked.

Shindig
13-10-2016, 10:50 PM
The sun has never shone on Hull and you know it.

Giggles
13-10-2016, 11:01 PM
In fairness, foe deserved the sunburn for phrases like getting taps off.

randomlegend
17-10-2016, 02:16 PM
WARNING: big ole cuts.

https://i.imgur.com/6DqOFuC.png

https://i.imgur.com/o8znjWx.png

Gonna have some quality scars from them. Can't believe how little pain there has been, haven't even needed my crutches. Been up and walking on it since the second day. Taking the codeine + ibuprofen just to make sure but it's all been good so far.

Adamski
17-10-2016, 03:18 PM
Jesus fuck.

John Arne
06-11-2016, 12:20 PM
I sprained my ankle pretty bad this afternoon (at footy). It fucking wrecked at the time. I came home and iced it up and rested. I didn't really hurt.
Then I stumbled to the toilet and it absolutely wrecked again.
I'm resting now and it's aching, but not as bad as before. I didn't hear a crack, and I could almost walk after I did it.
Is it likely just a bad sprain? Chances of an actual break?

Magic
06-11-2016, 12:29 PM

Gonna have some quality scars from them. Can't believe how little pain there has been, haven't even needed my crutches. Been up and walking on it since the second day. Taking the codeine + ibuprofen just to make sure but it's all been good so far.

Why did I Google image that op. What was the problem? Was it for your limp wrists?

randomlegend
06-11-2016, 01:11 PM
I have chronic extertional compartment syndrome. Any explanation I try to give will be worse and more confusing than just googling it.

Magic
06-11-2016, 01:12 PM
Yeah you'd probably exaggerate it as well.

Giggles
06-11-2016, 01:15 PM
That sounds like one of those things that's just been made up for rich Americans in the last few years.

John Arne
06-11-2016, 01:20 PM
Er guys..... my sprained ankle.

randomlegend
06-11-2016, 01:20 PM
People were writing papers on it in the 70s.

randomlegend
06-11-2016, 01:22 PM
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2941579/

That's probably the best link on it.

Giggles
06-11-2016, 01:23 PM
People were writing papers on it in the 70s.

I googled it now. From the name I thought it was a mental thing at first.

Sir Andy Mahowry
06-11-2016, 01:25 PM
Chronic exertional compartment syndrome is an exercise-induced muscle and nerve condition that causes pain, swelling and sometimes disability in the affected muscles of your legs or arms.

Fuck off, what exercise do you do?

randomlegend
06-11-2016, 01:59 PM
I was pushing county squad for badminton before I stopped to have this done.

Pepe
06-11-2016, 03:41 PM
Er guys..... my sprained ankle.

Dark Soldier
06-11-2016, 03:57 PM

Fuckin' sissy scars mate give ye head a wobble

John Arne
08-11-2016, 08:56 AM
So my sprained ankle has recovered well, I can hobble on it now - and apparently the bruising is to be expected.

https://gyazo.com/44db84a6734f04a3092e021c2a48cb11.png

Spammer
08-11-2016, 09:21 AM
I sprained my ankle doing a flying kick and booting someone off a bouncy castle when I was 9.

Disco
08-11-2016, 09:29 AM
I feel like utter garbage today, mouth is watering like crazy so I suspect I'm about to gain office brownie points by throwing up at work.

Boydy
08-11-2016, 09:59 AM
Sprained cankle, more like.

John Arne
08-11-2016, 10:04 AM
I'm a skinny runt, so I promise it's the swelling.

Boydy
08-11-2016, 10:24 AM
I know.

John Arne
08-11-2016, 10:27 AM
Triggered.

-james-
29-11-2016, 09:14 PM
I've been constipated for a good three weeks now. It is fucking grim.

Laxatives make me go, but I can't go without them and it's never a pleasant experience when I do.

What is the point in laxatives anyway? I feel there should be some underlying cause but I don't think it's any of the obvious ones. My mate had cancer recently and his first symptom was inability to shit because a fuck off tumour was in the way. Wish that would fuck off out of my head.

Sir Andy Mahowry
29-11-2016, 09:16 PM
I think my body is breaking down.

Yesterday I went through stages of my back, right elbow, right ankle and left wrist hurting me all day.

Today it's been my right shoulder.

I'm not constipated though and I appear to have trained myself to shit at 3pm every Tuesday afternoon now.

Magic
29-11-2016, 09:16 PM
My crown has just chipped. It's only 2 years old ffs.

-james-
29-11-2016, 09:18 PM
I think my body is breaking down.

Yesterday I went through stages of my back, right elbow, right ankle and left wrist hurting me all day.

Today it's been my right shoulder.

I'm not constipated though and I appear to have trained myself to shit at 3pm every Tuesday afternoon now.

I've been a regular 9am pooer for as long as I can remember. Nowhere near equipped to being able to deal with this sort of change.

Sir Andy Mahowry
29-11-2016, 09:21 PM
I've been a regular 9am pooer for as long as I can remember. Nowhere near equipped to being able to deal with this sort of change.

I've never been a regular but I've taken it well thus far.

Boydy
29-11-2016, 09:37 PM
I did four poos yesterday.

Sir Andy Mahowry
29-11-2016, 09:40 PM
I've done two today.

I'm a one a day man at best.

I can claim that I'm shitting myself to death too.

Adamski
29-11-2016, 09:46 PM
Four poos is incredible, think I hit 3 yesterday or at the very least 2.5.

Generally 1ish a day, call it 10 a week.

Giggles
29-11-2016, 09:48 PM
I did 9 today. They were all the brown rain though :(

Sir Andy Mahowry
29-11-2016, 09:50 PM
That's what happens you despise vegetables.

Giggles
29-11-2016, 09:51 PM
Or have the flu. The first, and largest, waterfall was in a customers bog.

Baz
29-11-2016, 09:57 PM
What constitutes half a poo?

Sir Andy Mahowry
29-11-2016, 09:58 PM
When you snip the loaf.

Shindig
29-11-2016, 09:59 PM
Usually two for me. Can't sleep if the trunk's full.

Baz
29-11-2016, 11:03 PM
I've really hurt my back from carrying a few parcels from my parents' house to my car. :moop:

Could hardly sleep last night, it was that sore, so I've loaded up on paracetamol tonight due to having nothing stronger.

Giggles
29-11-2016, 11:12 PM
I've really hurt my back from carrying a few parcels from my parents' house to my car. :moop:

Could hardly sleep last night, it was that sore, so I've loaded up on paracetamol tonight due to having nothing stronger.

Get it looked at as soon as you cam. Probably just a muscle but really worth getting some work on it and getting a few exercises.
I had a back problem causing me unreal headaches, chest pains, and neck pains for a long time until I got work done. I had just left it and it put me down one day. He found where I'd torn ligaments off my collar bone I never knew about too.

Sir Andy Mahowry
29-11-2016, 11:16 PM
Could be leukaemia too.

Giggles
29-11-2016, 11:17 PM
Could be leukaemia too.

Was a good while ago so I'm doing pretty well if I have.

Sir Andy Mahowry
29-11-2016, 11:18 PM
Was a good while ago so I'm doing pretty well if I have.

I meant to quote Baz.

I left the thread open too long :(

You've probably got something worse than leukaemia though.

Giggles
29-11-2016, 11:19 PM
I meant to quote Baz.

I left the thread open too long :(

You've probably got something worse than leukaemia though.

I do. Age.

Jimmy Floyd
11-12-2016, 12:12 AM
I've been coughing a bit for a week. No other symptoms. I claim it's just a cough, but my old man thinks I'm close to death. Who is right?

Lewis
11-12-2016, 12:54 AM
Who is normally right?

Spoonsky
11-12-2016, 12:56 AM
I think I'm dying too. The last few days I've lost all desire for food and today I didn't eat lunch until 5:15, and then only when my mom reminded me to. I feel full after every time I eat and I barely remember to eat lunch.

Maybe I've transcended the physical need for food :cool:

Jimmy Floyd
11-12-2016, 01:01 AM
Who is normally right?

Well on the one hand he closed a whole park to enable a solitary scab to attend work in 1984, but on the other hand he thinks Patrick Vieira still captains Arsenal, so it's hard to say.

Mike
11-12-2016, 06:52 AM
The last few Fridays in work I've felt crap and run down but then fight it off over the weekend.
I think this weekend everything going around at work has finally hit me. I'm currently sat on the toilet coughing a lung up with a sore throats and banging headache.

Spikey M
11-12-2016, 07:35 AM
Vit C and Zinc is good if taken when you first feel a cold coming on.

Raoul Duke
11-12-2016, 08:50 AM
Raoul Duke reporing in to the 'Dying of man-flu crew' :sick:

Mike
11-12-2016, 08:53 AM
My poo and some own brand cold tablets have fixed me for now. Panic over

Magic
12-12-2016, 08:39 AM
I nearly fainted in hospital again (lol).

Kikó
12-12-2016, 10:01 AM
Booked an appointment at the GP for my ankle this morning after going over it on Saturday at football. It feels okay and Google some exercises was the steer in the 35 seconds I had with Dr Kev.

Sir Andy Mahowry
13-12-2016, 05:04 PM
I think I'm dying.

I haven't been able to stop sweating today.

I was even driving at 8am with my windows down.

Dquincy
18-12-2016, 07:22 PM
Currently watching Elementary with my wife but have a cold which has made me partially deaf.

Can't understand what's going on. :(

Giggles
18-12-2016, 07:27 PM
Is there a new episode?

Shindig
18-12-2016, 07:36 PM
You know when one nostril's blocked and the other one can't be arsed? That was me at 3am this morning.

Magic
18-12-2016, 07:37 PM
You know when one nostril's blocked and the other one can't be arsed? That was me at 3am this morning.

Shinners, meet Neti Pot.

randomlegend
18-12-2016, 07:37 PM
Contains MAHOOSIVE pictures of scars:

http://i.imgur.com/nkf19WL.jpg http://i.imgur.com/k6gflk0.jpg

Healed up pretty well I think.

EDIT: Does the forum automatically scale down images?

Dquincy
18-12-2016, 07:40 PM
Is there a new episode?
You bloody betcha! But watching it from the planner as it was on earlier this week. Good so far...from whatI can tell is going on. :moop: