PDA

View Full Version : Health and sickness. A place to moan.

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Dquincy
18-12-2016, 07:41 PM
You know when one nostril's blocked and the other one can't be arsed? That was me at 3am this morning.

That can be annoying, especially when you become aware of it and the nostril doing all the work starts to burn.

Smiffy
18-12-2016, 07:41 PM
Have you shaved your legs before? I've seen more hair on a pork scratching.

Shindig
18-12-2016, 07:43 PM
Shinners, meet Neti Pot.

Fluid on the brain? No, thanks.

Magic
18-12-2016, 07:45 PM
Fluid on the brain? No, thanks.

Why don't you just stop trying to be a smart arse and take on board some excellent advice for a change? Maybe then you'd be a successful business man instead of a minimum wage dispensable agency worker.

randomlegend
18-12-2016, 07:46 PM
Have you shaved your legs before? I've seen more hair on a pork scratching.

I haven't. I am just a low body hair individual.

Shindig
18-12-2016, 07:46 PM
I'm on £8.25 an hour, babes.

Dquincy
18-12-2016, 07:47 PM
Someone's been on the sauce tonight.

Dquincy
18-12-2016, 07:48 PM
I haven't. I am just a low body hair individual.

What about your scroat and anus? No pics needed though.

Smiffy
18-12-2016, 07:50 PM
The nose is one truly disgusting place. :-\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfooFAvbvMc

Magic
18-12-2016, 07:54 PM
I've always wanted to see inside Mahow's nose.

Smiffy
18-12-2016, 08:06 PM
It looks more like Hammer's latest conquest. After the op, obvs.

randomlegend
18-12-2016, 08:26 PM
I've watched one of those cameras whilst they removed polyps from someones nose. They basically use like a little hoover tube with a masher in the end, so it sucks the polyp tissue in and mashes it up and takes it away.

Was sort of cool, sort of grim.

Magic
18-12-2016, 08:26 PM
My step-dad just had a hip replacement. He only had an epidural. That alone gives me the outright boak.

RL were you awake too?

randomlegend
18-12-2016, 08:27 PM
What about your scroat and anus? No pics needed though.

I mean I have plenty of hair in those specific areas, but I'm not sure how it compares to a population average.

Dquincy
18-12-2016, 08:30 PM
Gonna be hard to provide a reference point without being banned.

Wife's friend showed us her removed gallstones the other stay. She thought i was "weird" because I asked if we should smell them.

randomlegend
18-12-2016, 08:30 PM
My step-dad just had a hip replacement. He only had an epidural. That alone gives me the outright boak.

RL were you awake too?

Nah put to sleep.

EDIT: This might make you faint magic.

I've seen someone have their finger operated on under local which was a bit surreal. They're sat talking to me whilst the surgeon has the end of their finger literally hanging on just by the skin, chops some bits of bone off and then drills metal rods through their finger tip and down their finger to reattach it.

Urgh actually that was the only time something in theatres has really disgusted me. Most stuff doesn't bother me, but anything going under nails makes me squirm. I was watching the surgeon prep this person's finger (it was numbed at this point) and then without warning he just jabs this tool under their nail and whips it off.

Barf :sick:

Smiffy
18-12-2016, 08:32 PM
I mean I have plenty of hair in those specific areas, but I'm not sure how it compares to a population average.

Someone somewhere on these forums must have a picture of Il Fuces ass still hanging around somewhere so we have a starting point.

Giggles
18-12-2016, 08:32 PM
Nah put to sleep.

I've seen someone have their finger operated on under local which was a bit surreal. They're sat talking to me whilst the surgeon has the end of their finger literally hanging on just by the skin, chops some bits of bone off and then drills metal rods through their finger tip and down their finger to reattach it.

Urgh actually that was the only time something in theatres has really disgusted me. Most stuff doesn't bother me, but anything going under nails makes me squirm. I was watching the surgeon prep this person's finger (it was numbed at this point) and then without warning he just jabs this tool under their nail and whips it off.

I had that done.

Sir Andy Mahowry
18-12-2016, 08:33 PM
Christ, I think I might have fainted.

randomlegend
18-12-2016, 08:34 PM
Actually I'm wrong, the worst thing I've seen in theatres was haemorrhoids being removed.

There's nothing quite like the smell of burning anus at 10 o'clock in the morning.

Magic
18-12-2016, 08:51 PM
Nah put to sleep.

It didn't actually. I'm weird like this. I can watch gore shit and see horrific pictures on my own, but put me in a professional environment (H&S video) or a hospital or anything like that and I'm dead.

Giggles
21-12-2016, 08:05 PM
Felt a bit lethargic on a job today and on the way home the full blown flu/vomiting big reared its head. Longest drive ever and there's some spectacular brown rain on the go now. The car would have needed burnt if it had slipped out on the way.

igor_balis
21-12-2016, 08:32 PM
I watched my own ingrown toenail operation which was local. Was petty cool. I was supposed to have my retinal reattachment surgery under local as well, but I sufficiently shat myself in front of the consultant when he told me that he just said fuck it we'll put you to sleep.

igor_balis
21-12-2016, 08:37 PM
The last bit is incidentally what my deadbeat daddy said when I accidentally recorded over his Television X compilation tape with The Simpsons.

Magic
21-12-2016, 08:40 PM
My chronic lower back pain is back. :)

randomlegend
21-12-2016, 10:04 PM
I watched my own ingrown toenail operation which was local. Was petty cool. I was supposed to have my retinal reattachment surgery under local as well, but I sufficiently shat myself in front of the consultant when he told me that he just said fuck it we'll put you to sleep.

I've seen a retinal reattachment, it's REALLY cool.

Maybe your own isn't, but still.

Magic
21-12-2016, 10:08 PM
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1072262712882700&id=590495094392800

Almost fainted watching that. Dislocation of femur? Night.

Shindig
21-12-2016, 10:48 PM
I got panicky when I pissed blood for a weekend so actual major bother would scare me right off.

randomlegend
21-12-2016, 10:54 PM
I would definitely class pissing blood as 'major bother' in terms of symptoms. It'd scare anyone sane.

Giggles
22-12-2016, 12:17 AM
I'm wide awake and full of drugs.

Giggles
23-12-2016, 06:36 AM
The brown rain still won't stop. Though it's yellow now.

Spikey M
23-12-2016, 06:42 AM
I freaked out after pissing pink once. Turns out beetroot does that.

I don't suppose you've been going balls deep in Beetroot, have you?

Alex
23-12-2016, 02:18 PM
I found out I was diabetic a few weeks ago, which was shit. Although I've suspected it for a while to be honest, but in classic male fashion I just decided to put off getting tested for ages. As you do. :thbup:

In retrospect this was silly as we have this pretty rare, genetic version of it our family (which my maternal Grandad, Mother and Brother all ended up with) which meant there was always something like a 50% chance I would develop it in my twenties at some point. So I don't really know why I did that. I did sort of mention it the last time I saw a doctor previously, about a year ago, but I didn't really explain it properly. So because I was relatively young and stick thin he just placated me with "nah, you're not middle aged or overweight, you'll be fine", which was good enough for me at the time.

It's not the end of the world or anything. I don't appear to need insulin, thankfully. I'm just on some medication that, in theory, helps the body manage the glucose in the blood better. There's just a bit of an annoying bedding in period at the moment where I seem to be pissing into a cup and/or having a needle stuck in my arm on at least weekly basis so they can keep a track on how it's going.

It's also quite strange finding out you have something that you're never going to get rid of as well. It doesn't scare me particularly, probably because I can see my Mum and Brother leading totally normal lives with it. It's just a bit odd. I've always been one of those people who is lucking in that he can eat whatever he wants without putting any weight on or anything, so putting some actual thought into my diet on a regular basis is a bit of a new one too.

Baz
24-12-2016, 08:04 PM
Pretty crappy news, that, but at least you've plenty of experience when it comes to coping with it through everyday life. And at least you're not fat. :thbup:

It feels like I've got a boulder of phlegm in my chest, and once I start coughing there's no stopping me. Hoping night nurse will at least make me well enough to enjoy Christmas Day before it inevitably ruins my eight days off work.

Giggles
24-12-2016, 08:05 PM
I'm still awful surprised I'm not diabetic yet. It's rife in the family and I've spent my whole life overweight.

Shindig
24-12-2016, 10:32 PM
It's also quite strange finding out you have something that you're never going to get rid of as well. It doesn't scare me particularly, probably because I can see my Mum and Brother leading totally normal lives with it. It's just a bit odd. I've always been one of those people who is lucking in that he can eat whatever he wants without putting any weight on or anything, so putting some actual thought into my diet on a regular basis is a bit of a new one too.

I felt a little like that when I got diagnosed with asthma. Both things you can manage but the first thing they did to 14 year-old me was to stuff a leaflet in my face with "40,000 people die of this every year." I also wonder when my metabolism's going to tank. I don't eat badly but I've got a sweet tooth that's not helped with the crap they snack on at work.

Spikey M
26-12-2016, 07:21 AM
I have the most chesty cold I've ever had. Sounds like I've got rubble in my lungs.

Pepe
27-12-2016, 05:28 PM
Any way to avoid having to pee so often? I used to be able to go for hours but last Sunday I had to stop to pee two times in a four hour ride and then barely made it home before pissing myself. This morning I've gone four times at least ffs. Quite inconvenient.

Giggles
27-12-2016, 05:32 PM
Any way to avoid having to pee so often? I used to be able to go for hours but last Sunday I had to stop to pee two times in a four hour ride and then barely made it home before pissing myself. This morning I've gone four times at least ffs. Quite inconvenient.

RIP Pepe.

Boydy
27-12-2016, 05:41 PM
So you got home and then you pissed yourself?

Pepe
27-12-2016, 05:43 PM
Nice doing it in the comfort of your own home.

Shindig
27-12-2016, 05:47 PM
Get your prostate checked. Or ... I dunno, drink less? Although it's usually the mornings that knack my bladder routine up.

Pepe
27-12-2016, 05:49 PM
Don't really drink that much, or at least not more than I was drinking a few months ago when I didn't have this issue. Isn't it a bit early for prostate issues? :sick:

Shindig
27-12-2016, 05:51 PM
Maybe. I'm not a doctor.

Giggles
27-12-2016, 05:52 PM
It's never too early for problems.

Pepe
27-12-2016, 05:54 PM
Could it be that since it is cold as fuck I sweat less so I need to pee more to make up for it?

Shindig
27-12-2016, 05:58 PM
Also, I tweaked my hamstring last night in bed whilst also needing a piss and it was tough and go as to whether I'd piss myself from the shock.

Kikó
27-12-2016, 06:18 PM
Cycling causes bollock problems. Get it checked.

Magic
27-12-2016, 06:19 PM
Diabetes.

Alex
28-12-2016, 01:21 AM

Diabetes.

In all seriousness, this was the intial reason that got me thinking I had it and prompted me to ask for the test. Coupled with the fact that it started to smell a bit weird. Not bad necessarily, just strong. It actually had a weird, "sweet" aroma to it. Sort of like popcorn, is the best way I can describe it.

Pepe
28-12-2016, 01:38 AM
Shiii. :(

Manc
30-12-2016, 07:36 PM
Currently suffering with thrush and wind. Ey up.

Disco
10-01-2017, 07:42 PM
I don't remember the last time I had to go to the doctor, as a result I have no idea who my GP is. I've now been referred to 'my GP' by a nurse at the walk in centre, anyone know if I have to go through some laborious registration process before I'll get seen? If it's simple then I'll just go to the nearest one rather than trying to find out where I was last registered.

Jimmy Floyd
11-01-2017, 10:38 AM
I don't remember the last time I had to go to the doctor, as a result I have no idea who my GP is. I've now been referred to 'my GP' by a nurse at the walk in centre, anyone know if I have to go through some laborious registration process before I'll get seen? If it's simple then I'll just go to the nearest one rather than trying to find out where I was last registered.

I switched a few years ago as the old one was old/fat/useless/dead and it was relatively laborious, from what I remember. I haven't seen the new one since so it was well worth it.

phonics
11-01-2017, 11:39 AM
When I had to do that, I just lied, told them I'd already registered and they shrugged it off.

Shindig
16-01-2017, 09:48 AM
My right hand feels like it's coming down with some RSI or something. One finger's actually swollen so I ... probably should see someone about that.

Adamski
16-01-2017, 01:40 PM
It'll be fine, you just need a girlfriend.

Magic
18-01-2017, 09:20 PM
I have an ingrown, infected big toe nail. Soaking it as we speak and will lift it and stick some cotton wool under it afterwards. Brutal.

Sir Andy Mahowry
18-01-2017, 09:30 PM
When I first heard about that being a thing I couldn't sleep for days.

Fucking vile.

Either you're a mong who can't cut his toenails, wears his shoes too tight or has a fungal infection.

Freak.

Magic
18-01-2017, 10:08 PM
I stubbed it and the nail cracked so I cut it off stupidly which resulted in the infection down the side.

Disco
18-01-2017, 10:14 PM
Was is Sandman who posted pics of his post-op toes? Horrendous looking things.

Magic
18-01-2017, 10:16 PM
Can I also point out that FUCK YOU MAHOW.

Adamski
19-01-2017, 08:25 AM
How on earth do you manage to successfully out-freak Mahow?

Spammer
20-01-2017, 12:24 PM
So for the past 3-4 days my balls have been hurting. Like, not massively painful, but noticeable when I have nothing to distract myself with. It feels like that feeling you get when you've been kicked in the balls but at 1% intensity.

Gonna book a doctor's appointment. Hope I don't have to have them lopped off.

Offshore Toon
20-01-2017, 12:27 PM
I get random pains now and then, and I've had it in the balls. Sometimes they're quite consistent for a day or two, but I've never felt a lump or anything.

Spammer
20-01-2017, 12:30 PM
I've not felt any lumps, but still. I had gynecomastia as a kid and they tested for bollock cancer at that time - other than that I've had no scares.

Magic
20-01-2017, 05:38 PM
So anyway the wife's Grandad had a massive Ischemic stroke, and lost all feeling of his entire right side, including swallowing. Took the shine off my promotion, the bastard. So instead of celebrating I spent the early evening in a high dependency ward.

igor_balis
20-01-2017, 05:56 PM
Don't worry, my dad had the same stroke with very similar symptoms, and he was able to recover sufficiently to fuck one of the nurses that came to give him his meds and stuff in his sheltered accommodation so he'll probably be alright.

Seriously though, sorry to hear that MJ :(

Magic
20-01-2017, 09:28 PM
He's a really unfit, fat 78 year old who's already had a heart bypass so I doubt that.

Shindig
20-01-2017, 10:16 PM
I've not felt any lumps, but still. I had gynecomastia as a kid and they tested for bollock cancer at that time - other than that I've had no scares.

Probably some deviants disease.

Also, sorry to hear that, Magic. My mam's had a mini-stroke (years ago) and a further scare recently. I feel like her brain's going to be the thing to finish her off. Her epilepsy makes it hard to determine what's a seizure and what isn't. Man, these are shit things to think about. :(

Disco
22-01-2017, 02:06 PM
Seemingly at a complete loss for what is actually wrong with my foot my doctor has ordered an x-ray, I'm almost certain he simply doesn't believe that I haven't whacked it or injured it in some way. It's not like that's the kind of thing you just forget about, or indeed lie to your doctor about.

Still, on the upside I've never seen any of my bones before (unless you count that time I tore the skin off my kneecap and thought I could see it) so it should be interesting at least, and with any luck it shows something up because I'm extremely bored of having a stupid gammy foot.

Magic
23-01-2017, 10:00 AM
I stubbed it and the nail cracked so I cut it off stupidly which resulted in the infection down the side.

I thought this had subsided after a couple of days soaking for 20 mins in salty water. But it looks to have shifted actually underneath my nail as in a large yellow pool. Tried to burst it last night by squeezing the side and the nail itself but just really hurt my toe.

randomlegend
23-01-2017, 10:23 AM
When people have blood trapped under their nail you can get a pin or the tip of a straightened out paperclip red hot and burn a hole through to release it. No idea if anyone would do the same for that or if it's best left alone.

Apparently it hurts like shit, also.

Maybe just see the gp.

Magic
23-01-2017, 10:27 AM
:|

I don't think 'fuck that' quite covers it.

randomlegend
23-01-2017, 10:31 AM
Pussy.

Spammer
23-01-2017, 10:36 AM
Stuff going wrong with your toes doesn't matter because your toes are right down there. Just ignore them and they'll be fine.

Balls still feeling funny. Got a doctor's appointment booked for next Monday. I'm a bit worried, although Google reckons it probably isn't cancer as that tends to be painless. I reckon it might be Epididymitis (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epididymitis)

Disco
23-01-2017, 10:49 AM
When people have blood trapped under their nail you can get a pin or the tip of a straightened out paperclip red hot and burn a hole through to release it. No idea if anyone would do the same for that or if it's best left alone.

Apparently it hurts like shit, also.

Maybe just see the gp.

It does hurt, a much better way is to use a drill bit and spin it with your fingers until you get through the nail.

randomlegend
23-01-2017, 10:53 AM
There you go lolson, you big gay.

Magic
23-01-2017, 11:04 AM
I'll just get a hacksaw and saw my foot off. How about that? Freaks.

Disco
23-01-2017, 11:26 AM
Fine, suffer in pain then you shit-toed mong.

phonics
23-01-2017, 12:45 PM
I remember when Darius Vassell read about the drill bit advice but didn't realise you were supposed to take it out the drill. Bloke just drilled a hole in his toe.

Disco
23-01-2017, 01:29 PM
I've done it for other people before and revving up the drill always shits them right up.

Sir Andy Mahowry
23-01-2017, 01:39 PM
You monster.

Disco
23-01-2017, 01:49 PM
And yet they thanked me afterwards.

When I did a workmates big toe I maintained right up until the last minute that you had to do it with the actual drill. Fair play to him, he was still willing to go through with it.

Sir Andy Mahowry
23-01-2017, 01:53 PM
I bet Fritzl's kids also thanked him afterwards.

Lewis
23-01-2017, 01:55 PM
I used to cut my nails like a twat, so I became a bit of an expert in staving off these sort of things. You need to cut under the corner of the nail and then dig/pull it all out.

randomlegend
23-01-2017, 02:14 PM
My girlfriend's little sister had blood trapped under her nail and her dad did the red hot pin trick to get it out.

Apparently the screams were quite something.

There's really no way to tell that story without it sounding like something from operation yewtree, but there we are.

Magic
23-01-2017, 02:20 PM
Probably burst her hymen.

Disco
30-01-2017, 10:07 AM
I'm going to use this thread to full effect because this stupid ankle thing is driving me mad. So far it's in both ankles/feet and has done for a knee, my back, and today my right arm.

It normally all loosens up through the day but mornings can fuck right off.

Spammer
30-01-2017, 02:06 PM
So for the past 3-4 days my balls have been hurting. Like, not massively painful, but noticeable when I have nothing to distract myself with. It feels like that feeling you get when you've been kicked in the balls but at 1% intensity.

Gonna book a doctor's appointment. Hope I don't have to have them lopped off.

My balls are fine :cool:

Doctor said it might be a very slight testicular torsion that sorted itself out, or an inflaming of the tubes for some reason. Either way it's gone away over the last couple of days. She said there's a possible chance that I have chlamydia and I gave a urine sample, although I've done gotten laid in 3 months, used a condom, and she says it usually comes on quicker than that.

Shindig
30-01-2017, 09:35 PM
My left leg's going through a crisis. Originally it felt like I'd bruised it right on the shin. Turns out my shoes (after a month's wear) have decided to grip my foot in such a way it nips the nerve. Odd. On the plus side, my insomnia's shifted. It's been a hell of a month. The plus side of this nerve bollocks is it seems to have fixed the bother in my hip which was the last remnant April's accident. Silver linings, lads.

Sir Andy Mahowry
30-01-2017, 11:46 PM
I got a nose hair trimmer and went at it today.

Nose feels really strange now, especially when I pinch it.

Offshore Toon
18-02-2017, 07:35 AM
Woke up at 4:30am with a banging headache and running nose. I only got four hours sleep the night before, so there's no excuse for not being able to get back to sleep after less than six hours. Meant to be going out tonight, so think I'll go to the gym and knacker myself out then try and nap this afternoon.

Spikey M
18-02-2017, 07:38 AM
I got a nose hair trimmer and went at it today.

Nose feels really strange now, especially when I pinch it.

Magic was right, you gammy fuck. :vomit:

Giggles
23-02-2017, 05:30 PM
Fucking head cold back as bad as ever after thinking it was gone last Friday. Drugs may be called for.

Spikey M
23-02-2017, 05:36 PM
Can someone explain how a 'head cold' is different from a 'cold'. Is it just how old people say it?

Boydy
23-02-2017, 05:43 PM
Full on cold would be sore throat and being achey and all. A head cold is just a bunged up nose and that, really. I think. That's how I'd differentiate them anyway.

Spikey M
23-02-2017, 05:44 PM
Oh, so he's just being a pussy.

Giggles
23-02-2017, 05:53 PM
Oh, so he's just being a pussy.

Basically yes.

Just sinus pain, watery eyes, constant sneezing, and drippy snots. Head.

Boydy
23-02-2017, 06:00 PM
It's still a cold. It's not like he's claiming he has flu.

Giggles
23-02-2017, 06:04 PM
It's still a cold. It's not like he's claiming he has flu.

My normal routine with there things is the head cold for a few days and about one time in five, it descends into the achey painy flu thing where every end of you flows like a river.

What I have now is more an annoyance than a sickness, especially when you get to the stage where you keep needing to sneeze but don't.

Sir Andy Mahowry
23-02-2017, 06:07 PM
I've got a cold/flu.

Feel like shit AND it's all over.

Adamski
23-02-2017, 07:03 PM
More an annoyance than a sickness

Magic

Magic
23-02-2017, 08:15 PM
Fuck you sane?

Adamski
23-02-2017, 08:23 PM
Sorry just giving Quince a break.

Magic
23-02-2017, 08:35 PM
Quimce ffs.

Adamski
23-02-2017, 08:41 PM
:cool:

Lewis
23-02-2017, 11:43 PM
The difference that these glasses make makes me think that I've been bowling around for years like a right blindy cunt.

Offshore Toon
24-02-2017, 12:14 AM
Dweeb.

Foe
27-04-2017, 06:25 PM
A lad I went to uni with died today.

A couple of years ago he had a seizure on a ski holiday, found out he had a small tumour on his brain. Seemed like it was all ok (not growing, pretty much benign) until about a year and a bit ago when it seemingly got a bit more aggressive to the point where about 3 weeks ago he was paralysed from the waist down as it spread to his back. Must have kept getting worse over the last few weeks as he was paralysed from the neck down before passing away this morning. He was 27.

Fucking bullshit.

Sir Andy Mahowry
27-04-2017, 06:27 PM
Fucking hell, that sounds horrible.

Foe
04-05-2017, 04:30 PM
Service today at the crematorium was a hideous experience.

Good people dying young of a disease outwith their control is shit.

Magic
14-07-2017, 01:39 PM
LOL. Had a massage therapy thing today. My leg is in agony. I've got Sciatica and a hamstring strain. £45 an hour and I need 6 more appts roughly. Woift.

He asked me how I strained but I didn't want to tell him it was when I was pounding the wife's patty, pulled out to cum on her face but my boxers were still round my ankles which restricted my movement so when I tensed for the glory shot I pulled it and that made my balls shrivel inside me.

Sir Andy Mahowry
14-07-2017, 01:40 PM
As if your wife still lets you fuck her.

7om
14-07-2017, 03:41 PM
Fuck off is that what happened :D

Pepe
14-07-2017, 04:04 PM
He probably slipped wanking in the shower.

Magic
14-07-2017, 04:21 PM
I swear to God. She was pissed so allowed it.

Edit: probably thought I was someone else.

SincereTheRebel
19-07-2017, 02:53 PM
Take care Sincere, it always seems to be black lads that have heart trouble.

Modern day doctors are straight soft. They type your symptoms into some special doctor google search engine pictionary to come up with answers. He wasn't going to book me in for a ECG test. I basically had to bark on him before he would do so.

Giggles
26-07-2017, 08:33 PM
Had some work done on my back this morning. Feeling it now.

Magic
26-07-2017, 08:36 PM
What work?

Giggles
27-07-2017, 07:45 AM
Crunching and things.

Magic
28-07-2017, 05:38 PM
Currently lying in a cold water bath. It's hell but my physio insists and I have no method of localised icing (yet).

5 minutes in total. 2 to go. Horrendous.

Giggles
31-07-2017, 12:04 PM
I was referred for intolerance testing and apparently it's yeast. That's like a total line drawn under any enjoyment of food, though most people reckon the tests are a complete fad anyway.

Sir Andy Mahowry
31-07-2017, 12:15 PM
Stocked up on gluten free stuff?

niko_cee
31-07-2017, 12:18 PM
Yeast? Does that mean no beer or is it all dead by the time you eat it? Does that matter?

Giggles
31-07-2017, 12:23 PM
Yeast? Does that mean no beer or is it all dead by the time you eat it? Does that matter?

Apparently it's gone from them unless it's a bottle conditioned Belgian style, which I hate anyway. More disappointing from the list were mushrooms, vinegar, soy, stock cubes, and tamarind.

niko_cee
31-07-2017, 09:25 PM
My left knee has developed some inexplicable bruising around it, and the knee cap area is noticeably hotter/spongier than the other one.

Amputation ahoy.

Magic
31-07-2017, 10:31 PM
Yeast in your cunt Franny lol

Giggles
31-07-2017, 10:34 PM

That'd be the infection.

Shindig
01-08-2017, 04:06 AM

Hot on the list of your wife's next excuses.

randomlegend
10-08-2017, 03:31 PM
Just had the op I had a year ago on the other leg. Still pretty monged out but feels not too bad.

Giggles
07-10-2017, 09:00 PM
Driven mad with a toothache. Dentist tomorrow but I'm actually looking forward to having it done. Hopefully he pulls it instead of filling it.

Giggles
08-10-2017, 12:01 PM
Can't fill. €1200 for a root canal and crown or €100 to get it whipped. Tough one...

ScousePig
09-10-2017, 06:03 PM
I think I might have plantar fasciitis. Anyone had this before?

Waffdon
09-10-2017, 10:36 PM
My heart feels like it’s about tae pop out the day or two after a heavy drinking session. The end is near. I didn’t think I’d make 30, but to not reach 21 would be disappointing.

Boydy
09-10-2017, 11:14 PM
Maybe ease up on the coke for a bit.

Mazuuurk
10-10-2017, 07:13 AM
I think I might have plantar fasciitis. Anyone had this before?

A friend of mine had it. Essentially there are two main things you can get in your heel: that, or a bursting of the (one of the..?) little membranes or fat-sacks or some such within the heel.

Basically if it's slowly crept up on you - it's the formerr, Plantar Fasciitis
If it came upon a sudden impact, i.e. you played football or something and landed on the back of your heel and felt it then and there, then it's the sack or whatever.

I had the latter happen to me once or twice, and it's not so bad - you take it easy for a few weeks, maybe a month and it sorts itself out.

Plantar fasciitis is chronical and much worse, and can take super long to get rid of. It's caused by inflammation of the tendon that runs across the arch of your foot and attaches to the heel. Try stretching that every day a few times (google stretch exercises for it), take some anti-inflammatory stuff once or twice a day like Ibuprofen or Diclofenac for like a week (unless you have a fucked liver I suppose) and try to wear really good, supportive shoes like very soft-sole jogging shoes. Do that for like a week and see if you see any effects on it.

Waffdon
10-10-2017, 07:30 AM
Maybe ease up on the coke for a bit.

Abdy is saying Acid Reflux, whatever the fuck that is. I’m assuming it’s due to all the alcohol slowing my heart down, and then the Lucozade Energy and countless coffees having the opposite effects.

Mazuuurk
10-10-2017, 07:32 AM
Drink some fucking water man. Have a yoghurt.

Giggles
10-10-2017, 07:34 AM
Have an avocado.

ScousePig
10-10-2017, 05:40 PM
A friend of mine had it. Essentially there are two main things you can get in your heel: that, or a bursting of the (one of the..?) little membranes or fat-sacks or some such within the heel.

Basically if it's slowly crept up on you - it's the formerr, Plantar Fasciitis
If it came upon a sudden impact, i.e. you played football or something and landed on the back of your heel and felt it then and there, then it's the sack or whatever.

I had the latter happen to me once or twice, and it's not so bad - you take it easy for a few weeks, maybe a month and it sorts itself out.

Plantar fasciitis is chronical and much worse, and can take super long to get rid of. It's caused by inflammation of the tendon that runs across the arch of your foot and attaches to the heel. Try stretching that every day a few times (google stretch exercises for it), take some anti-inflammatory stuff once or twice a day like Ibuprofen or Diclofenac for like a week (unless you have a fucked liver I suppose) and try to wear really good, supportive shoes like very soft-sole jogging shoes. Do that for like a week and see if you see any effects on it.

I've been doing the roll a cold can under your foot exercise/treatment, as well the stairs one. The latter has made me realise how sore my achilles and calf are in that leg. I first felt it a few weeks back but carried on playing football and running. Then one day last week I could barely walk when getting out of bed, and it was bad again after running at the weekend. I guess I'll have to knock running and football on the head for a while, and keep an eye on it.

From the symptoms it definitely seems to be that shittyitis, although those I've spoken to who've had it suggest it's quite painful, and but for one or two episodes it's not been that bad for me.

nsd
10-10-2017, 06:59 PM
I've been doing the roll a cold can under your foot exercise/treatment, as well the stairs one. The latter has made me realise how sore my achilles and calf are in that leg. I first felt it a few weeks back but carried on playing football and running. Then one day last week I could barely walk when getting out of bed, and it was bad again after running at the weekend. I guess I'll have to knock running and football on the head for a while, and keep an eye on it.

From the symptoms it definitely seems to be that shittyitis, although those I've spoken to who've had it suggest it's quite painful, and but for one or two episodes it's not been that bad for me.

I have it, I have flat feet (not completely flat, but the arches are way lower than they should be), and years of constant stress have fucked the tendons. It definitely gets a lot worse over time and will eventually become a constant thing so it's best to do something about it right at the beginning. Stretching and get some proper insoles for your shoes with good arch support.

Giggles
15-10-2017, 01:32 PM
Can't fill. €1200 for a root canal and crown or €100 to get it whipped. Tough one...

That was not fun.

Magic
15-10-2017, 02:41 PM
Lower or upper?

Giggles
15-10-2017, 03:02 PM
Lower #6 he called it. 4 injections and still had to feel every bit of it.

Magic
15-10-2017, 03:05 PM
Aye because you've got pressure on the hinge of the jaw too. Upper is miles better as they're pulling from your skull.

Giggles
15-10-2017, 03:15 PM
The metal of the pliers was horrendous against the tooth nerves too while he was clamping on it and pulling. Could feel him pull the tooth up a bit though and once he was grabbing further down the root it was bearable. Took a while to get to that stage though.

Alex
15-10-2017, 03:36 PM
I had one pulled from the bottom of my mouth a couple of years ago too, it was similarly horrendous. I suppose, as much as we make amazing medical advancements in a lot of fields, there's never really going to be a version of that process that doesn't just boil down to "hold still while I forcibly yank this out of your head".

I can remember the dentists assistant being ridiculously attractive, and therefore trying my best (but no doubt failing miserably) to pretend the whole thing didn't bother me one bit. :D

It also resulted in the only hospital trip I've ever had to make in my entire life later that evening too, to get the gum stitched back together because it wouldn't stop bleeding.

Magic
15-10-2017, 03:38 PM
I had one pulled from the bottom of my mouth a couple of years ago too, it was similarly horrendous. I suppose, as much as we make amazing medical advancements in a lot of fields, there's never really going to be a version of that process that doesn't just boil down to "hold still while I forcibly yank this out of your head".

I can remember the dentists assistant being ridiculously attractive, and therefore trying my best (but no doubt failing miserably) to pretend the whole thing didn't bother me one bit. :D

It also resulted in the only hospital trip I've ever had to make in my entire life later that evening too, to get the gum stitched back together because it wouldn't stop bleeding.

Same. I fainted though. LOL.

But to be fair my tooth crumbled so the dentist had to use some form of tweezers to fish around behind my nose. That was the worst thing ever.

Giggles
15-10-2017, 03:39 PM

3 hours later and that's looking like my next port of call.

Sir Andy Mahowry
15-10-2017, 04:13 PM
:sick:

Alex
15-10-2017, 05:04 PM
3 hours later and that's looking like my next port of call.

Just go and get it done if it doesn't stop, honestly. I started to feel fucking lightheaded I was spitting out that much blood.

I assumed they would stitch it there and then after they had pulled it out, but they just sent me on my way with some gauze to hold over it. It was alright for a while and then the blood clot got dislodged (:sick:) and it was all downhill from there.

Giggles
15-10-2017, 05:11 PM
Just go and get it done if it doesn't stop, honestly. I started to feel fucking lightheaded I was spitting out that much blood.

I assumed they would stitch it there and then after they had pulled it out, but they just sent me on my way with some gauze to hold over it. It was alright for a while and then the blood clot got dislodged (:sick:) and it was all downhill from there.

He warned me not to use the gauze for more than half an hour as it can pull the clot out any later. It had been oozing earlier but never got too major after and it's stopped now.

Can't have a fag though :(

mo
20-10-2017, 04:00 PM
I’ve got to half at least one tooth extracted soon, as the wisdom tooth has moved and caused it to decay. Not really looking forward to this.

randomlegend
20-10-2017, 04:26 PM
Migraines have been savage the last couple of weeks, sucks dick.

Magic
20-10-2017, 04:29 PM
A strange cure.

Spikey M
20-10-2017, 04:50 PM
Aren’t migraines just what pussies call headaches?

Giggles
20-10-2017, 05:07 PM
Migraines have been savage the last couple of weeks, sucks dick.

Amen to that. What do you get when you get one?

randomlegend
20-10-2017, 05:38 PM
Aren’t migraines just what pussies call headaches?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Lewis
20-10-2017, 05:41 PM
Take that as a yes, Idiotmouse.

Spikey M
20-10-2017, 05:48 PM
I have.

Giggles
20-10-2017, 05:55 PM
They're an absolute bastard.

Offshore Toon
02-11-2017, 10:20 AM
I'd forgotten how brutal ear infections are. I went to the doctors yesterday, got some antibiotic spray, yet I'm in a worse state today. I'm back at the doctors with an incredibly swollen ear soon to beg for the strongest painkillers available. My ear is so swollen that I'm not sure if the spray would even work.

Offshore Toon
02-11-2017, 03:24 PM
Codeine is doing fuck all. This is agony. I've taken two doses of 90mg codeine/1500mg paracetamol. I'm already pushing the amount of paracetamol I should take, so I'm tempted to go back to the doctor before I end up topping myself. Is there anything else they can prescribe?

Spikey M
02-11-2017, 03:32 PM
I’m sure there’s loads they can prescribe (tramadol etc) but GP’s are creatures of habit so they just chuck co-codamol at any pain. That said, most of the good stuff is opiate based, so if Co-Codamol isn’t working then I’m not sure what would. Surely Ibuprofen would be better than paracetamol anyway, considering the swelling?

Disco
02-11-2017, 03:56 PM
Ibuprofen is far better for swelling, not sure if you can take it with codeine though.

Magic
02-11-2017, 03:56 PM
I'd love to slap yer heid.

Spikey M
02-11-2017, 04:00 PM
Ibuprofen is far better for swelling, not sure if you can take it with codeine though.

You can. Nurofen plus is Ibuprofen and codeine. I’m assuming dr’s can prescribe an amped up dose of the same.

Giggles
02-11-2017, 06:25 PM
Codeine is gut rot.

Offshore Toon
02-11-2017, 06:36 PM
I've been taking ibuprofen as well today and yesterday.

Anyway, housemate came back and rolled a spliff. Pain is gone and I caught some sleep. #LegaliseIt

Giggles
02-11-2017, 06:37 PM
I got some real good shit lately for the migraines. Can't remember the name though, I've separated them all out of their boxes.

randomlegend
02-11-2017, 06:59 PM
Both my earholes were completely swollen shut last time I got an ear infection. Forcing the little nozzle of the ear drop bottle in was absolute agony.

I wasn't a little bitch about it like Offshore though.

Magic
02-11-2017, 07:02 PM
Both my earholes were completely swollen shut last time I got an ear infection. Forcing the little nozzle of the ear drop bottle in was absolute agony.

I wasn't a little bitch about it like Offshore though.

You're a little bitch about your headaches.

Magic
02-11-2017, 07:02 PM
*that's the joke*

Offshore Toon
02-11-2017, 08:07 PM
I'd knock you out, RL. Lets make no mistake of that.

Lewis
02-11-2017, 08:10 PM
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

randomlegend
02-11-2017, 08:26 PM
I doubt it.

Sir Andy Mahowry
02-11-2017, 08:27 PM
I'd stick a grand on Offy by KO.

randomlegend
02-11-2017, 08:33 PM
I am a black belt in karate and Mike Tyson is my dad.

Lewis
02-11-2017, 08:36 PM
Your dad is a rapist?

randomlegend
02-11-2017, 08:38 PM
Apparently so.

Magic
02-11-2017, 08:45 PM
RL 5ft 2" 123lbs vs Offy 6ft 4" 230lbs.

What's your bite force in psi RL?

Mike
02-11-2017, 08:46 PM
He's in DX too though!
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131001192607/video-game-championship-wrestling/images/8/8b/WWETysonReal.png
:cool2:

randomlegend
02-11-2017, 08:57 PM
I wish I was 123lbs.

Lewis
02-11-2017, 09:03 PM
The next TTH Meet should be some sort of fighting tournament/Royal Rumble.

Magic
02-11-2017, 09:08 PM
The next TTH Meet should be some sort of fighting tournament/Royal Rumble.

Hell in a Cell where you have to come up with a formula in Excel. GS special guest referee.

Baz
02-11-2017, 09:11 PM
My money’s on el_rhysio

Spikey M
02-11-2017, 09:13 PM
Harold’s last alias before he died :(

Offshore Toon
03-11-2017, 04:28 AM
Still getting worse. I've booked another appointment for tomorrow, but if they don't give me something hardcore I'll have no choice but to pick up some ket.

Disco
03-11-2017, 09:20 AM
I had a friend who would smoke enormous joints when he had a bad cold/flu which always seemed like an awful idea to me. His logic was that it might not make him feel better but it did make him feel less.

Spikey M
03-11-2017, 09:36 AM
The logical conclusion to that is Heroin. Get involved.

Offshore Toon
03-11-2017, 10:47 AM
My ear canal has closed. The doctor basically told me that yesterday he didn't believe me when I said I was in agony as it didn't look that infected. He reckons the widespread infection has only just begun to surface because it's much worse today. Fucking wanker doctor. Anyway, new antibiotics. If this fails it's hospital.

Magic
03-11-2017, 11:52 AM
Try Fentanyl.

Spikey M
03-11-2017, 12:50 PM
Your doctors response to someone lying about being in pain is to prescribe opiates? Christ, he must have every smack head in town on his books.

Offshore Toon
03-11-2017, 01:37 PM
It's codeine mixed with paracetamol so there's a limit to how many you can take without killing yourself. He doesn't seem like a great doctor, though, you're right.

Disco
03-11-2017, 02:32 PM
The logical conclusion to that is Heroin. Get involved.

He dropped deal with a brain tumor last year so I might go elsewhere for my homebrew diagnosis.

Spammer
03-11-2017, 02:49 PM
Just walk it off. Be reyt.

phonics
13-11-2017, 10:34 PM
I had a similar thing to Offy, but because I'm not a giant fucking baby I figured it would pass and was best to just take the pain and get over it but it kept on going for several days. Ended up having to go into the Doctor feeling like my head was about to fall off and because I was so manly about it all, the infection spread leading to a perforated ear drum :(

It should repair but I'm never allowed to wear earbuds again.

John
13-11-2017, 10:37 PM
'Manly' and 'not a giant fucking baby' aren't synonyms for 'huge idiot', you shouldn't use them that way.

Lewis
13-11-2017, 10:37 PM
There was some crap about the ANTIBIOTIC APOCALYPSE on the [local?] news earlier, and I reckon I've had them twice in my life. Is it just going to be me and the Scotch when all the nerds have been donned by their weedy immune systems?

phonics
13-11-2017, 10:40 PM
'Manly' and 'not a giant fucking baby' aren't synonyms for 'huge idiot', you shouldn't use them that way.

I barely ever get sick and I put it down to the fact that I don't shove a bunch of medicine down my gob the moment something feels off. I've been to the doctors twice in the last decade. It's got me this far.

There was some crap about the ANTIBIOTIC APOCALYPSE on the [local?] news earlier, and I reckon I've had them twice in my life. Is it just going to be me and the Scotch when all the nerds have been donned by their weedy immune systems?

This is my second round of anti-biotics that wasn't due to an upcoming surgery but even then I was like eight.

randomlegend
13-11-2017, 10:51 PM

It won't make any difference how often YOU'VE had them if/when the time comes.

Lewis
13-11-2017, 10:55 PM
My immune system mate. I'm like Wolverine.

phonics
13-11-2017, 10:58 PM
My immune system mate. I'm like Wolverine.

in Logan.

Lewis
13-11-2017, 11:00 PM
All things considered it's still putting a shift in for him in that film.

Pepe
13-11-2017, 11:34 PM
Mine is pretty beastly too.

The post-apocalypse. :cool:

Offshore Toon
23-11-2017, 07:04 PM
Got another ear infection, but this one isn't anywhere near as bad. Feel fine, actually, but maybe that's just because I caught it early.

phonics
23-11-2017, 07:16 PM
I just ate a piece of fish that I've since found out is way out of date so I'll be here back in here soon.

Spikey M
23-11-2017, 07:21 PM
Everyone in my house has a cold. Sleepless nights, bins full of snot rags and more arguments than Christmas at Lewis’ mums house.

Mike
23-11-2017, 07:34 PM
11 people are off work sick so I’m expecting it to hit me over the weekend. :moop:

Spikey M
23-11-2017, 08:25 PM
Cold update: I am currently pissing out of my arse.

We had Chilli for dinner to ‘clear our noses’. Well, it’s certainly clearing me out.

Sir Andy Mahowry
05-12-2017, 08:07 PM
Woke up yesterday with a cold and my nose is so blocked today that I can't use one of those nasal sprays. It just drips out of my left nostril as I can't breathe in at all.

Mike
05-12-2017, 09:56 PM
I feel lousy. I’ve moaned about it in work for two days now to lots of ‘ooh but you’re never off/ill’ comments. If I feel bad in the morning I’m ringing in :-/

Mike
06-12-2017, 09:58 AM
Sick day.

Spikey M
08-12-2017, 10:54 AM
I have a chest infection and 10 days of antibiotics. Yay.

Spikey M
27-12-2017, 06:34 AM
I’ve been up all night puking and pissing out of my arse. Fucking Norovirus. I went 30 years without catching it, this is now the second time in 2 years.

My wife and daughter had it from Thursday to Saturday last week, including being showered in puke a good few times by my daughter. Should have known I wouldn’t get away with it.

Giggles
27-12-2017, 06:36 AM
Never heard of it. I'd that like a flu?

Spikey M
27-12-2017, 06:38 AM
“Stomach Flu” or “Vomiting Virus”.

Giggles
27-12-2017, 06:41 AM
Be a fantastic detox after the Christmas.

Shindig
27-12-2017, 06:51 AM
What do you even do to stop that? Just wait it out or load up on anti-biotics?

Spikey M
27-12-2017, 06:53 AM
Wait it out. Antibiotics don’t touch Viruses.

Giggles
27-12-2017, 06:54 AM
I couldn't see it being life threatening to a 20 something year old, so you'd just drink a fuckton of water and ride the wave of vomit.

-james-
11-01-2018, 12:13 PM
Been getting minor heart palpitations as I fall asleep for the last week or so. Last night it was way worse than it's been, kept on waking up feeling like my heart was beating out of my chest, pretty unpleasant.

Woken up today and feel fucking weird. Can't catch my breath.

Went to my GP about the same issue last year, had a chest x-ray and an EKG and all came back fine.

Mildly concerned I'm going to go to bed tonight and not wake up.

McAvennie
11-01-2018, 02:05 PM
Been getting minor heart palpitations as I fall asleep for the last week or so. Last night it was way worse than it's been, kept on waking up feeling like my heart was beating out of my chest, pretty unpleasant.

Woken up today and feel fucking weird. Can't catch my breath.

Went to my GP about the same issue last year, had a chest x-ray and an EKG and all came back fine.

Mildly concerned I'm going to go to bed tonight and not wake up.

Is the rhythm regular or irregular, is your pulse fast?

The vast majority of palpitations are ventricular ectopics, early beats originating from the bottom of the heart - they can feel like a jump/skip followed by a hard beat.

They are mostly benign, so they feel odd but aren't going to harm you and normally don't indicate underlying heart disease.

Lay off caffeine, especially in nasty crap like red bull and monster, but also coffee and tea

Spikey M
11-01-2018, 02:48 PM
I’d probably go back to the Dr if my heart still wasn’t working properly tbh

-james-
11-01-2018, 02:50 PM
Is the rhythm regular or irregular, is your pulse fast?

The vast majority of palpitations are ventricular ectopics, early beats originating from the bottom of the heart - they can feel like a jump/skip followed by a hard beat.

They are mostly benign, so they feel odd but aren't going to harm you and normally don't indicate underlying heart disease.

Lay off caffeine, especially in nasty crap like red bull and monster, but also coffee and tea

It feels regular, and my pulse seems fairly normal. It's mostly gone now and been replaced by a dull ache.

I already can't have caffeine because it makes me feel like shit. Today has felt like I've had about five shots of espresso, actually.

Boydy
11-01-2018, 03:12 PM
Lay off the coke.

phonics
11-01-2018, 03:13 PM
Yeah I had an issue like that once, turned out I'd smoked too much hash.

SvN
11-01-2018, 03:15 PM
I nearly chopped the tip of my index finder and thumb off the other day, and typing is a fucking hassle.

phonics
11-01-2018, 03:20 PM
Sounds like you should lay off the hash too.

-james-
11-01-2018, 03:20 PM
Lay off the coke.

That was probably what caused it last time, but I've not had any since around May last year.

McAvennie
11-01-2018, 03:55 PM
That was probably what caused it last time, but I've not had any since around May last year.

Yeah, it's shocking for the heart.

As Spikey says get back to the GP and tell him not to bother with a chest X-ray.
A Holter monitor to look at your rhythm for a week would be more sensible.

Giggles
11-01-2018, 05:38 PM
Don't you horse drugs into you like there's no tomorrow? I'd probably start there.

You're welcome. That'll be €55 please.

-james-
11-01-2018, 05:48 PM
Thanks.

Dark Soldier
17-01-2018, 10:20 AM
I've just had the ol' camera down the throat effort. Have to completely change my lifestyle, can barely touch alcohol (well, lager/cider etc) anymore, cut back on takeaways and shit, shit food. Got way too much acid reflux, but it isn't bringing it up via burping etc, its all accumulating around my larynx and voice box to the point its fucking my lower throat up quite badly.

Bye bye wonderful life, hello darkness.

-james-
19-01-2018, 03:21 PM
Said a doctor about my chest pains. She said it's likely stress related, and she's probably right. Chucked me some beta blockers and told me to come back in a month.

Time to dust off the class A's. :rave:

randomlegend
20-01-2018, 11:58 PM
I've got the worst cold with the sorest throat that anyone has ever had in the whole world.

I'm currently drinking a concoction of blackcurrant lemsip, honey and about half a mug of grand marnier to try and soothe it/send me to sleep drunk.

It's actually surprisingly nice.

Giggles
21-01-2018, 12:06 AM
I've got the worst cold with the sorest throat that anyone has ever had in the whole world.

I'm currently drinking a concoction of blackcurrant lemsip, honey and about half a mug of grand marnier to try and soothe it/send me to sleep drunk.

It's actually surprisingly nice.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/simpsons/images/c/c9/Flaming_Moe%27s_39.JPG

randomlegend
21-01-2018, 05:30 AM
Well it didn't work. Still awake and in agony.

Shindig
21-01-2018, 09:53 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_drank

Sounds like you didn't do it right.

randomlegend
21-01-2018, 10:29 AM
Codeine and diazepam on the way :drool:

Waffdon
30-01-2018, 05:48 PM
Got an infected cyst after someone tried popping it at a house party last week. Doctors refusing to pop it - is that normal or is he a massive flange. Dickheed also wanted me taking an STD test.

https://i.imgur.com/cfVSG3j.jpg

phonics
30-01-2018, 05:53 PM
You tried popping that? You fucking idiot :D

Giggles
30-01-2018, 05:54 PM
At what sort of fucking party do people try pop other peoples cysts?

-james-
30-01-2018, 05:56 PM
:D

John
30-01-2018, 06:00 PM
You and your mates are fucking weirdos, Waff.

Waffdon
30-01-2018, 06:05 PM
I wasn’t really self aware and she’s a care worker so thought nothing of it.

I dunno if it’s because of where it is, so clothes always brushing against it, but this is the most uncomfortable pain I think I’ve ever had.

I’ve got a big weekend planned but having second thoughts on drinking now.:D

Waffdon
30-01-2018, 06:08 PM
It’s also got bigger since that photo and went yellow/red. Loving life.

phonics
30-01-2018, 06:13 PM
A care worker? Report her to services.

randomlegend
30-01-2018, 07:08 PM
Where is that, like on your hip?

Pop it you coward.

Don't