PDA

View Full Version : Which teams are going to get relegated?

-james-
26-01-2017, 09:48 PM
I think Sunderland are fucked.

Hull seem to have sorted their shit out. Apparently Oumar Niasse and Lazar Markovic are all you need. They seem a lay to me at 1.35 anyway.

Swansea look improved under the new guy but surely they're still just a little bit too shit.

Palace and Middlesbrough probably fight it out for the last spot. I think you have to side with Bag Sim there.

Leicester are disgraceful as well though, and look at their next six games. Probably going to be in amongst it.

Watford and Burnley to get dragged into it? Probably the former if either.

Raoul Duke
26-01-2017, 10:13 PM
Sunderland, Burnley and Hull are the three I'd like to see go

Giggles
26-01-2017, 10:14 PM
I don't want any of them to go down except Palace.

John
26-01-2017, 10:31 PM
Sunderland, Burnley and Hull are the three I'd like to see go

:nodd:

CJay
26-01-2017, 10:33 PM
I reckon Palace are this year's 'too good to go down' team that ends up going down.

Max Power
26-01-2017, 10:33 PM
I watch Leicester City every week and we are fucking rancid from front to back. See what happens in the remainder of the window but I don't fancy us at all right now.

We say it every year, but Jesus Christ some terrible teams are going to stay up again.

CJay
26-01-2017, 10:35 PM
Do people give crap teams from the south an easier ride than crap teams from the north? Or are the crap teams from the north more dull than the crap teams from the south?

SvN
26-01-2017, 10:38 PM
Big Sam will work his magic with Palace. Sunderland are a dead cert I reckon.

Raoul Duke
26-01-2017, 10:40 PM
I watch Leicester City every week and we are fucking rancid from front to back. See what happens in the remainder of the window but I don't fancy us at all right now.

We say it every year, but Jesus Christ some terrible teams are going to stay up again.

There's rumours of people (including crazy Chinese money) after Ulloa and Slimani. They're both massive cloggers so I don't know why you're not biting people's hands off to get shot of them

Max Power
26-01-2017, 10:43 PM
There's rumours of people (including crazy Chinese money) after Ulloa and Slimani. They're both massive cloggers so I don't know why you're not biting people's hands off to get shot of them

Yeah apparently we could make a profit on Slimani from "CHINA" but he's actually been alright and scored some goals so I wouldn't want to sell him unless we could guarantee not only a replacement but also another centre back and a right back. Not gonna happen.

Shindig
26-01-2017, 11:05 PM
Boro, Sunderland and Palace. The former's happy to be there, Sunderland have no money to invest and Palace because Big Sam's in tatters.

7om
27-01-2017, 01:24 AM
Hull, Swansea and Sunderland. My faith in Big Sam says he will work his magic and keep them up. It's what he's done his whole career so I don't see any different here.

Sunderland are an absolute tragedy at the back, and then you've got Hull and Swansea who I just don't think will have enough. Leicester going down would be hilarious but I can't see it and Burnley will stay up on their home form.

Amigo
27-01-2017, 02:13 AM
I wonder if Gylfi has enough in him to keep Swansea up.

Probably not.

They really are a bizarre team to watch. They've got nothing going for them unless they get a set piece.

Jimmy Floyd
27-01-2017, 08:34 AM
No one seems aware of Middlesbrough's presence in the league, but I think they're going with Sunderland and probably Swansea.

Offshore Toon
27-01-2017, 12:44 PM
I reckon Palace are this year's 'too good to go down' team that ends up going down.
I don't think that tag could really apply to anybody outside of the top 6 at this point.