PDA

View Full Version : News of the day

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

Don
31-03-2021, 01:19 PM
This race report and the fallout have given me a humongous erection. I might get a printer just so I can distribute it through doors (as well as chucking it onto football pitches if I still see knees being taken).

Lewis
31-03-2021, 02:10 PM
The best complaint is the one about how minority health workers dying during the pandemic proves the racism. How do ethnic minorities get these highly-qualified, prestigious, well-paid jobs in such disproportionate numbers if the system is racist? Is this really hard to think through?

Jimmy Floyd
31-03-2021, 02:21 PM
It's all very sort of Marxist, isn't it? Everyone mocking the idea that the country isn't 'institutionally racist' without suggesting what such a world might actually look like. Seizing the means of production always sounds a lot more fun than the day-to-day management of them afterwards.

Lewis
31-03-2021, 02:45 PM
I have yet to see a convincing explanation as to why an institutionally racist system appears to favour Indians and Nigerians at the expense of Pakistanis and Jamaicans. Why would it, and why do other institutionally racist countries seemingly do likewise?

Spikey M
31-03-2021, 03:09 PM
It will come down to the sensitivities of the people in question. Indians and Nigerians don't give a fuck what you have to say about them, they just crack on. Meanwhile a Jamaican Yoot won't even eat pussy for fear of looking weak and half of Pakistans expats are currently shouting at a school because a teacher held a picture up.

Lewis
31-03-2021, 03:29 PM
Yeah, somewhere between Indians having stronger than average family units and West Africans beating their kids for messing about at school they manage to bob and weave around all of the obstacles thrown in their way by racism. Racist school DODGE. Racist university SIDESTEP. Racist employer BLOCK. Racist police BARREL ROLL.

Anyway, the main thing to take away from all of this, since I'm not going to actually bother reading the report, is well done a Conservative government for appointing its own people to write a report telling them exactly what they wanted to hear. That's how you play the bullshit report-writing game. David Cameron would have had it done by everyone currently criticising it and brought in a racism tax by next week.

Jimmy Floyd
31-03-2021, 03:48 PM
It's not even Pakistanis and Jamaicans (or Bangladeshis, or any other underperforming groups).

It's people of all races (often white) basking in the glamour of Black America.

Yevrah
31-03-2021, 04:47 PM
My burning question from all of this is how many people (be they outraged or otherwise) have read all 258 pages of it?

Don
31-03-2021, 05:05 PM
I lolled at the pictures and lack of diversity of the commisioners on about page 5 and closed it.

Kikó
31-03-2021, 05:13 PM
It will come down to the sensitivities of the people in question. Indians and Nigerians don't give a fuck what you have to say about them, they just crack on. Meanwhile a Jamaican Yoot won't even eat pussy for fear of looking weak and half of Pakistans expats are currently shouting at a school because a teacher held a picture up.

This is such bollocks Spikes :D

Shindig
31-03-2021, 05:23 PM
The crime stats aren't really the thing to press people on, either. Outside of London, whites crime everything.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/849200/statistics-on-race-and-the-cjs-2018.pdf

I'll give them stop and search which is a practice that kind of hinges on prejudice and "Well, he looks a bit dodgy." And, if you grow up as a black kid being told that the system is racist by relatives and the wider cultural touchstones, they'll probably believe it.

mo
31-03-2021, 05:40 PM
My favourite thing about the Sewell report is how they don't give in to the woke snowflake leftie's hatred of Britain and Sir Winston, and focus on the good bits of slavery.

They're welcome.

Lewis
31-03-2021, 05:46 PM
That seems like a pretty neutral appreciation of [some of] the lasting effects of slavery rather than 'putting a positive spin on it'.

Shindig
31-03-2021, 05:47 PM
I mean, you can't hand all those people back.

Spikey M
31-03-2021, 05:59 PM
This is such bollocks Spikes :D

It's mostly tongue in cheek, but there's definitely something in West Africans tolerating racism "better" than People from the Caribbean. I won't pretend to understand why.

Lewis
31-03-2021, 06:04 PM
I have just discovered that Sol Campbell is listed on the Wikipedia page for 'Black British politicians'. Hopefully this clear over-promotion based solely on his skin colour makes up for never getting the England job.

Pepe
31-03-2021, 06:17 PM
Racist school DODGE. Racist university SIDESTEP. Racist employer BLOCK. Racist police BARREL ROLL.

:lol:

Pepe
31-03-2021, 06:17 PM
For how pervasive WHITE SUPREMACY allegedly is, it seems to let way too many people through.

Don
31-03-2021, 07:46 PM
My favourite thing about the Sewell report is how they don't give in to the woke snowflake leftie's hatred of Britain and Sir Winston, and focus on the good bits of slavery.

They're welcome.

Saw twitter losing their heads over this. Literally such a clear case of people allowing emotions to make them unable to comprehend what they're reading (and obviously a healthy minority just being too thick to).

Yevrah
31-03-2021, 08:09 PM
This is a mere starter for the shit that is going to go down when Chauvin gets off.

Don
31-03-2021, 09:07 PM
The fucking state of the piece on this on BBC, some fucking mouthy ethnic bird shouting at the comissioner and a group of ethnics sat on picnic chairs crying about their shortcomings.

Lewis
31-03-2021, 09:30 PM
The female ethnic professor of education saying that working hard at school/work doesn't bring rewards for ethnics and women adds to my belief that it's all a way for [comparatively] high-achieving minorities (and women) to make themselves out to be extra special. Does this (https://www.lse.ac.uk/social-policy/people/Emeritus-Visiting/professor-heidi-safia-mirza) look like the employment history of somebody routinely denied opportunities? It's the middle class version of Lewis Hamilton making out he's from the gutter.

Yevrah
31-03-2021, 09:32 PM
The fucking state of the piece on this on BBC, some fucking mouthy ethnic bird shouting at the comissioner and a group of ethnics sat on picnic chairs crying about their shortcomings.

What is you actual view on all this Don? I'd be interested to hear.

Lewis
31-03-2021, 09:33 PM
Coming from Trinidad and schooled in Brixton Professor Mirza is a daughter of the Windrush generation, and one of the first female professors of colour in UK.

Heidi Safia Mirza was born in Britain to an Indo-Caribbean father and an Austrian mother, and at the age of four she moved with her parents to Trinidad.[8][9] She returned to England in 1973, when she was 16, attending school in Brixton

The Indians are the white people of Trinidad. Coloniser.

Pepe
31-03-2021, 09:59 PM
There is a (white) professor over here, who claims POCness because she is from Trinidad. I don't even know where to start with that one.

Don
31-03-2021, 10:02 PM
What is you actual view on all this Don? I'd be interested to hear.

I'll be fucked if I'm about to sit down and elucidate my position in whole on such a topic. The fundamentals are i) anyone who complains of racism in this country is an utter melt and ii) making an issue of it is counter-productive to the goal of equality. This is why I love to see these BLM cunts be offcially recognised as such.

The excerpts from the report are absolutely bang on:

"The idea that all ethnic minority people suffer a common fate and a shared disadvantage is an anachronism.

Yet both the reality and the perception of unfairness matter. The nationwide BLM marches last year were catalysed by a shocking case of police brutality in the USA that resulted in the death of George Floyd.

Many British citizens – particularly young adults – felt compelled to protest and call for change here too. The countries are different, and face different race-related challenges. But in some places in the UK, especially in Black inner-city communities, historical wrongs by the state and police have left a deep legacy of mistrust too.

We understand the idealism of those well-intentioned young people who have held on to, and amplified, this inter-generational mistrust. However, we also have to ask whether a narrative that claims nothing has changed for the better, and that the dominant feature of our society is institutional racism and white privilege, will achieve anything beyond alienating the decent centre ground – a centre ground which is occupied by people of all races and ethnicities.

‘What lies behind disparity?’ is a key question to answer. We recognise the lived realities, and sometimes trauma, of racial disadvantage. Our thinking also looks hard at the evidence and the multiple causes in play, and seeks to come up with relevant measures, for example, to deal with the disproportionate effect of our class B drug laws on young black people or problems in mental health provision for those ethnic minority groups that struggle to access services when they need them.

This commission finds that the big challenge of our age is not overt racial prejudice, it is building on and advancing the progress won by the struggles of the past 50 years. This requires us to take a broader, dispassionate look at what has been holding some people back. We therefore cannot accept the accusatory tone of much of the current rhetoric on race, and the pessimism about what has been and what more can be achieved."

Don
31-03-2021, 10:04 PM
Some ethnic cunt was suggesting they'll return to the streets as a result of this report. Mate, the pubs are open in less than a fortnight.

Yevrah
31-03-2021, 10:18 PM
What in the actual fuck?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56594988

Don
31-03-2021, 10:21 PM
This is now an annual piece :D Next year's accounts outlining the benefits of the pandemic in allowing them to drag thousands more lives into the gutter should be a bit more exciting.

Lewis
31-03-2021, 10:21 PM
That company sounds like a licence to print money. I would be interested to know where she then invests it all though, since presumably Bet365 doesn't need it.

Spikey M
31-03-2021, 10:25 PM
I'll be fucked if I'm about to sit down and elucidate my position in whole on such a topic. The fundamentals are i) anyone who complains of racism in this country is an utter melt and ii) making an issue of it is counter-productive to the goal of equality. This is why I love to see these BLM cunts be offcially recognised as such.

The excerpts from the report are absolutely bang on:

"The idea that all ethnic minority people suffer a common fate and a shared disadvantage is an anachronism.

Yet both the reality and the perception of unfairness matter. The nationwide BLM marches last year were catalysed by a shocking case of police brutality in the USA that resulted in the death of George Floyd.

Many British citizens – particularly young adults – felt compelled to protest and call for change here too. The countries are different, and face different race-related challenges. But in some places in the UK, especially in Black inner-city communities, historical wrongs by the state and police have left a deep legacy of mistrust too.

We understand the idealism of those well-intentioned young people who have held on to, and amplified, this inter-generational mistrust. However, we also have to ask whether a narrative that claims nothing has changed for the better, and that the dominant feature of our society is institutional racism and white privilege, will achieve anything beyond alienating the decent centre ground – a centre ground which is occupied by people of all races and ethnicities.

‘What lies behind disparity?’ is a key question to answer. We recognise the lived realities, and sometimes trauma, of racial disadvantage. Our thinking also looks hard at the evidence and the multiple causes in play, and seeks to come up with relevant measures, for example, to deal with the disproportionate effect of our class B drug laws on young black people or problems in mental health provision for those ethnic minority groups that struggle to access services when they need them.

This commission finds that the big challenge of our age is not overt racial prejudice, it is building on and advancing the progress won by the struggles of the past 50 years. This requires us to take a broader, dispassionate look at what has been holding some people back. We therefore cannot accept the accusatory tone of much of the current rhetoric on race, and the pessimism about what has been and what more can be achieved."

The problem with racism in Britain is that it's typically understated. Yeah, you get the odd piss head on a bus shouting the N's and P's, but usually it's behind closed doors and pretty subtle.

I don't know how you could ever truly measure it. Most racist people probably don't even realise that they're racist.

Yevrah
31-03-2021, 10:25 PM
What confuses me most is that the article suggests her actual salary is £421m, which I assume is incorrect and she's earned that in salary, benefits and shares. It's bonkers either way, but if her actual salary is more than £1m a day something is even more fucked.

Yevrah
31-03-2021, 10:28 PM
The problem with racism in Britain is that it's typically understated. Yeah, you get the odd piss head on a bus shouting the N's and P's, but usually it's behind closed doors and pretty subtle.

I don't know how you could ever truly measure it. Most racist people probably don't even realise that they're racist.

It's probably easy for me to say as a white person, but on a variety of subjects (this, the environment, mental health etc.) just talking about stuff is getting monumentally tedious. Any idiot can do that and it doesn't get anything anywhere.

Lewis
31-03-2021, 10:31 PM
What confuses me most is that the article suggests her actual salary is £421m, which I assume is incorrect and she's earned that in salary, benefits and shares. It's bonkers either way, but if her actual salary is more than £1m a day something is even more fucked.

I'm not an accountant, I'm... Hang on. The Coates family own it all, so the impression you get is that they literally just transfer most of the profits into their personal accounts, since otherwise it would just be sitting in a company account doing nothing.

Spikey M
31-03-2021, 10:34 PM
It's probably easy for me to say as a white person, but on a variety of subjects (this, the environment, mental health etc.) just talking about stuff is getting monumentally tedious. Any idiot can do that and it doesn't get anything anywhere.

But that's what we do. In cycles. Racism was a big deal in the 60's, then nobody gave a shit again until what, 2012?

With every generation we become less bigoted. Just chill and look forward to your 70's, when we can all be as bigoted as we like and our grandkids will think it's cute.

Yevrah
31-03-2021, 10:35 PM
I'm not an accountant, I'm... Hang on. The Coates family own it all, so the impression you get is that they literally just transfer most of the profits into their personal accounts, since otherwise it would just be sitting in a company account doing nothing.

Fair enough. I didn't bother looking at the company structure. If they started/bought the whole thing early doors and have created all this then no issue (well, beyond gambling companies being immoral). The article was probably written by a commie.

Don
31-03-2021, 10:36 PM
Equality to the level these stupid fucks are seeking will have us all becoming computer chips. The generations after me can and will succumb to it but I'll be fucked if I'm not fighting our right to prejudice. Race is not some sacred concept that needs such focus.

Lewis
31-03-2021, 10:36 PM
I just hope they're somehow dodging the tax on it.

Manc
31-03-2021, 10:37 PM

It's exhausting. To admit so of course makes you part of the problem.

Yevrah
31-03-2021, 10:39 PM
On a similar note, I watched Seaspiracy the other day and while it was in some ways created by an excited child who went a bit too far with his point, it's quite unbelievable just how much our focus is directed in the wrong places and how utterly shit charities are.

Pepe
31-03-2021, 10:41 PM
Equality to the level these stupid fucks are seeking will have us all becoming computer chips. The generations after me can and will succumb to it but I'll be fucked if I'm not fighting our right to prejudice. Race is not some sacred concept that needs such focus.

Equity mate, equity.

Spikey M
31-03-2021, 10:45 PM
On a similar note, I watched Seaspiracy the other day and while it was in some ways created by an excited child who went a bit too far with his point, it's quite unbelievable just how much our focus is directed in the wrong places and how utterly shit charities are.

I've been balls deep in this type of stuff and it's turning me full Magic. I watched a StoryVille "Poisoning America: The Devil we Know" a week or so ago and it fucked my brain. Dupont and M3 have literally contaminated the blood of 99% of all people (yes, literally, all people) causing cancers, birth defects and black fucking teeth, and it takes a BBC 4 documentary to clue me up on it.

Watch it. I can't look my Wok in the face anymore.

Yevrah
31-03-2021, 10:47 PM
That sounds right up my street. I'm on it.

Yevrah
31-03-2021, 10:49 PM
Storyville is a fantastic series, I have to say. Their thing on Jonestown was quite brilliant.

Shindig
31-03-2021, 10:51 PM
That's my Easter sorted.

Lewis
31-03-2021, 10:54 PM
The one about the psycho tranny who invented helicopter news is interesting.

niko_cee
31-03-2021, 11:01 PM
That company sounds like a licence to print money. I would be interested to know where she then invests it all though, since presumably Bet365 doesn't need it.

HMRC by the sounds of it.

I think it actually just straight pay packet and is, indeed, completely bonkers. She started it form a portacabin in Stoke or whatever (is that not mentioned in the article?).

Lewis
31-03-2021, 11:03 PM
Kerry Packer would be spinning in his grave.

Spikey M
31-03-2021, 11:06 PM
That sounds right up my street. I'm on it.

Honestly staggering that it isn't huge news. It really should be. Let me know what you think once you've watched it.

Yevrah
31-03-2021, 11:17 PM
Watching it now and it possibly explains why cancer has risen exponentially in developed countries.

Lofty
01-04-2021, 07:54 AM
HMRC by the sounds of it.

I think it actually just straight pay packet and is, indeed, completely bonkers. She started it form a portacabin in Stoke or whatever (is that not mentioned in the article?).

Didn't she start it with a 'small loan of a million dollars' type arrangement from her parents? I'm sure it was said here last time round she was spending that money having a giant artificial lake built on her estate.

If you were to suggest her tax affairs needed to be more closely investigated to benefit the ex-chequer you would have Dave the binman and Chanelle the B&M checkout girl frothing at the mouth with rage about taxes.

Lofty
01-04-2021, 07:58 AM
On the Chauvin thing I think he killed Floyd on purpose, I don't think he did it necessarily as a racist thing (though Floyd being black definitely enabled Chauvin to more easily murder him under the guise of doing his job). Apparently the two worked together at the same nightclub as bouncers, Chauvin moonlighting when off duty. I can imagine it wouldn't have taken much for Floyd the bbc porn star to have rustled Chauvin's jimmies at that gig. Of course that doesn't justify the murder but think it is a more nuanced motive in this case than has been made out.

Baz
01-04-2021, 08:48 AM
What in the actual fuck?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56594988
https://33.media.tumblr.com/e65ab1ac7e06ad102c36a1932954f074/tumblr_ndrufvSMoa1ticw34o6_500.gif

Kikó
01-04-2021, 09:20 AM
I've been balls deep in this type of stuff and it's turning me full Magic. I watched a StoryVille "Poisoning America: The Devil we Know" a week or so ago and it fucked my brain. Dupont and M3 have literally contaminated the blood of 99% of all people (yes, literally, all people) causing cancers, birth defects and black fucking teeth, and it takes a BBC 4 documentary to clue me up on it.

Watch it. I can't look my Wok in the face anymore.

Worth a read: https://www.propublica.org/article/coal-ash-georgia-power?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter#1053718

The americans love poisoning themselves.

Spikey M
01-04-2021, 10:18 AM
Watching it now and it possibly explains why cancer has risen exponentially in developed countries.

I imagine so, along with the 80,000 other unregulated chemicals these companies regularly expose us to. I don't know why I was surprised, it's inkeeping with everything I know about the world, but the scale of it just knocked me for six.

Worth a read: https://www.propublica.org/article/coal-ash-georgia-power?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter#1053718

The americans love poisoning themselves.

Themselves and all of the rest of us this time. Top quality friendly fire. I'll give that a read tonight.

Queenslander
01-04-2021, 10:30 AM
If we had guns bloody Rocky would be a bloodbath.

niko_cee
01-04-2021, 12:04 PM
On the Chauvin thing I think he killed Floyd on purpose, I don't think he did it necessarily as a racist thing (though Floyd being black definitely enabled Chauvin to more easily murder him under the guise of doing his job). Apparently the two worked together at the same nightclub as bouncers, Chauvin moonlighting when off duty. I can imagine it wouldn't have taken much for Floyd the bbc porn star to have rustled Chauvin's jimmies at that gig. Of course that doesn't justify the murder but think it is a more nuanced motive in this case than has been made out.

I have't paid any attention to it, but I can well imagine what the defence line will be, and I reckon it'd have a good chance of succeeding outwith the outrage surrounding the case (I say this only on the basis that it always seems to work).

For some reason seeing this was happening the other day got me to thinking of the seminal US race trial (OJ Simpson) and the extent to which Johnny Cochrane should be viewed as in some way culpable for the schism that seems to exist between law enforcement and 'Black America'.

Lofty
01-04-2021, 12:09 PM
They are already going for the drug angle being the cause apparently. Is Chauvin a racist? Probably. Would he have done this to any black man he restrained? Possibly. But I do think it might have just been a case of a petty cunt being presented with a golden ticket.

Spikey M
01-04-2021, 12:20 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9426977/Met-Police-officer-22-guilty-belonging-banned-neo-Nazi-terror-group-National-Action.html?utm_source=upday&utm_medium=referral

:happycry:

Ian
01-04-2021, 12:23 PM
Bloody cancel culture.

You can't even join a neo-Nazi group and say you hate black people any more.

Get him on GB News.

Spikey M
01-04-2021, 12:25 PM
It's alright for the Royal Family to dress up like that but not a Police Officer? Fewmin. Discustard.

Disco
01-04-2021, 12:27 PM
It's different when it's your Grandads uniform.

Ian
01-04-2021, 12:29 PM
Getting a hardworking policeman in bother for all this. It's PC gone mad!

Spikey M
01-04-2021, 12:33 PM
PC Gone Mad should have been the title.

Lewis
01-04-2021, 03:24 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-56569863

Mangori, an Iraqi Kurd who was denied asylum in December 2018, told the court he had panicked because he feared being deported.

:cab:

Ian
01-04-2021, 03:29 PM
That reads like he's just tried one thing after another.

"I panicked! She was doing drugs! I'm gay!"

SvN
01-04-2021, 03:51 PM
He also purchased items, including a trowel, after viewing a website entitled: "How to dig a grave by hand."

Fuck me mate, at least splash out for a spade.

Spikey M
01-04-2021, 03:53 PM
Can't deport you if you're serving life in prison.

https://pyxis.nymag.com/v1/imgs/d6a/dc7/4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.rsquare.w700.jpg

Disco
01-04-2021, 03:57 PM
No sane person would eat at the Golden Horn at the best of times, this may improve their reputation if anything. Panic also doesn't seem that ridiculous as a defence, why else would you go to Coop down the road when Adams right next door sells bin bags much cheaper.

Don
01-04-2021, 09:41 PM
Very odd, she's clearly completely out of it and you've fed her more liquor and spice, he's got a free run at getting his end away so you have to ask what exactly went wrong? Did she laugh at his little pecker?

Shindig
01-04-2021, 09:50 PM
Azam Mangori, also known as Christopher Mayer

Yeah, that'll convince them.

Spikey M
02-04-2021, 12:00 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-56612257

:cool:

Kikó
02-04-2021, 12:44 PM
I mean after the first time, there's zero chance I'm going back into the water.

Ian
02-04-2021, 02:13 PM
I liked the bit where it said it was thrashing up at seagulls as well.

Angry drunk octopus.

Yaysus
02-04-2021, 07:39 PM
They are already going for the drug angle being the cause apparently. Is Chauvin a racist? Probably. Would he have done this to any black man he restrained? Possibly. But I do think it might have just been a case of a petty cunt being presented with a golden ticket.

I mean, yes? Floyd had so many drugs in his blood it was a wonder he was alive and didn't die earlier
It was negligence to help at worst but even that is unlikely to result in a conviction as they had called an ambulance right away when he started to hyperventilate and had to fixate him on the ground with his knee on his shoulder - not neck
I don't think Chauvin is a racist and think he'd have done the exact same thing with a white guy, since it was the standard procedure

Just look at the media in regards to that Syrian shooting up the asian places, several political commentators and journalists said the cops didn't kill him because the killer was "white" and doubled down on it when it turned out to be a syrian, saying it's white supremacy at play or how the killers ethnicity doesn't matter :happycry:
A similar thing happened with the two kids that killed the uber driver a few days ago, plenty of people were demonizing whites till it was revealed the kids were african-american and how talking about it is racist
People completely buy into the race war incited by (mostly) american media companies which is driven by them trying to divide the working class so they will never ever challenge the upper classes and it works perfectly

Queenslander
03-04-2021, 12:30 AM
Going after the Notebook...

From Love, Actually to Love, Simon, how we think about romantic pursuit is changing

The Notebook was a big hit in 2006, but there's a scene in the movie that hits very differently 15 years after its release.

Noah Calhoun (Ryan Gosling), a poor young lumber worker, spots Allie Hamilton (Rachel McAdams), a rich out-of-towner, at a country fair.

He is immediately obsessed. Within a few minutes, he is climbing a Ferris wheel trying to get a date.

The Ferris wheel scene in The Notebook
When she knocks him back, twice — because, presumably, who the heck is this guy climbing the Ferris wheel? — he basically threatens to fall to his death unless she submits.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-04-03/pop-culture-pursuit-storylines-the-notebook-love-actually/100038754?utm_medium=social&utm_content=sf244607225&utm_campaign=fb_abc_news&utm_source=m.facebook.com&sf244607225=1

Shindig
03-04-2021, 07:42 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-56623734

I find this charming. :D

Spikey M
03-04-2021, 09:07 PM
"Extra "Do not touch" signs have been put up following the incident"

:D

Spikey M
04-04-2021, 10:30 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56629013

It's a third world country.

Queenslander
04-04-2021, 10:32 AM
Woo spring break!

Don
05-04-2021, 10:00 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2021/apr/05/actor-thandiwe-newton-reclaims-original-spelling-of-her-name

So brave of her. Darn that 'careless' omission.

Lewis
05-04-2021, 03:24 PM
Thandiwe on the screen, Melanie when she's speaking to the manager.

Queenslander
06-04-2021, 09:10 AM
Lol

Pfizer halts corona vaccine shipments to Israel after country fails to pay

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/banana-republic-pfizer-outraged-israel-failed-to-pay-for-covid-vaccines-664140

Yevrah
06-04-2021, 04:18 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-56650674

How the hell is the sentence for child grooming (or rape & abuse as that's what it actually is) on an industrial scale, only 6 to 9 years?

Lewis
06-04-2021, 04:24 PM
There seems to be some weird method where things aren't really added together, so you get things like this (https://www.gmp.police.uk/news/greater-manchester/news/news/2021/april/paedophile-sentenced-to-over-two-years-in-prison-after-being-found-guilty-of-over-fifty-child-sex-offences/) where he effectively gets two weeks for each offence that on there own would presumably receive more.

As for matey, The Sun said he has a wife and five kids, which means he is absolutely never getting deported ever, so somebody might as well just kill him.

Lewis
06-04-2021, 04:56 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-56247685

Where do they find these people?

Spikey M
06-04-2021, 04:59 PM
Single mums. Mlm's love them.

Disco
06-04-2021, 05:02 PM
Do people, when they feel pressured to do something they don't want to do, not simply decide they're not going to do it?

Don
06-04-2021, 05:05 PM
Tianne will be on OF fingerblasting herself for a fiver within 24 months.

Spikey M
06-04-2021, 05:09 PM
Having read it, I'm convinced that's MLM shit actually. Your friends aren't trying to encourage you guys, they need more downlines.

Lewis
06-04-2021, 05:12 PM
I was once told by the man who runs Hull prison that the nonce wing was the least violent part of it, and he joked that, if you're ever going to go down for something, make sure you end up there. With that in mind, I appear to have felt more societal pressure to be a sex offender than an entrepreneur. That has to be worthy of a Newsbeat story.

Offshore Toon
06-04-2021, 05:22 PM
It shows tbf.

Lewis
06-04-2021, 05:24 PM
'Lewis, 33, claims that despite not being a Muslim...'

Spikey M
06-04-2021, 06:14 PM
I was once told by the man who runs Hull prison that the nonce wing was the least violent part of it, and he joked that, if you're ever going to go down for something, make sure you end up there. With that in mind, I appear to have felt more societal pressure to be a sex offender than an entrepreneur. That has to be worthy of a Newsbeat story.

I think it's pretty much exclusive to women. That bloke is only there for diversity reasons. MLM's are the female version of Paedo-rings.

Yaysus
07-04-2021, 01:06 PM
A similar thing happened with the two kids that killed the uber driver a few days ago, plenty of people were demonizing whites till it was revealed the kids were african-american and how talking about it is racist

they're getting a plea deal and won't be in prison past the age of 21 or be placed into a prison :happycry::happycry::happycry:

Spikey M
07-04-2021, 01:57 PM
Damn Americans any their soft touch on black crime.

Shindig
07-04-2021, 06:09 PM
They'll have to balance it out with the Chauvin verdict.

phonics
07-04-2021, 09:34 PM
Saw some article today.

Today was the day I found out that any time someone talked about Uri Geller I was actually thinking of David Guest.

Spikey M
08-04-2021, 07:24 AM
Saw some article today.

Today was the day I found out that any time someone talked about Uri Geller I was actually thinking of David Guest.

Please take it to my much underrated Joanna Lumley & Jennifer Saunders thread.

Jimmy Floyd
08-04-2021, 07:25 AM
I was the same. The name 'Jennifer Saunders' fits Lumley much better than her actual name.

SincereTheRebel
11-04-2021, 03:25 PM
Whoever is responsible. Punished by public execution.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9459105/Newborn-baby-dead-Morrisons-car-park.html

Ian
15-04-2021, 11:02 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56757956

That headline. :D

Lofty
15-04-2021, 11:06 AM
That is top quality news.

Offshore Toon
15-04-2021, 11:37 AM
That Panda fight video at the bottom shows how low the BBC have sunk.

Spikey M
15-04-2021, 12:26 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56757956

That headline. :D

:lol:

That Panda fight video at the bottom shows how low the BBC have sunk.

Pandas :cool:

Glorious, useless bastards.

phonics
15-04-2021, 01:25 PM
I've just seen that BBC News has a Prince Phillip tab...

Jimmy Floyd
15-04-2021, 01:35 PM
Bit disrespectful that they haven't put it ahead of the 'Home' tab in the order, if you ask me.

I hope they keep it there permanently, just in case any stories relevant to the late Duke pop up, we'll know where to go.

Kikó
15-04-2021, 02:35 PM
"Duke rises from dead in shock 100th birthday surprise"

Jimmy Floyd
15-04-2021, 02:54 PM
The way our press is going, more likely to be 'Duke shows off rigor mortis scars as he stops for coffee in Sussex town'

Shindig
15-04-2021, 05:26 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56748339

Fuck this entire person's life choices.

Spikey M
15-04-2021, 05:42 PM
I'm going to need further explanation if I'm not right to presume this is a massive dose of out of character homophobia?

Lewis
15-04-2021, 05:46 PM
He seems to be suggesting that you can't bowl around looking like that and also complain that you're stuck in a precarious occupation.

Shindig
15-04-2021, 05:52 PM
Aye, it's purely a reaction to the aesthetics. And the name.

Looks like the picture's been lifted straight from his instagram.

Disco
15-04-2021, 05:57 PM
Spikey suggesting being gay is a 'life choice' is the real homophobia here.

Spikey M
15-04-2021, 06:00 PM
Spikey suggesting being gay is a 'life choice' is the real homophobia here.

Shut it homo

Disco
15-04-2021, 06:11 PM
Enough of your hate speech.

Shindig
15-04-2021, 06:49 PM
It has made me realise some BBC staffer has had to go through their instagram to find a presentable photo for the front page. They've done the best they can, in this case.

igor_balis
15-04-2021, 07:00 PM
Fuck man, I'm glad as a teenage weirdo I ended up on this bit of the internet, lurking footy manager forums could only give you old fashioned memorising the train timetable kind of autism rather than scary weaboo version.

Lewis
16-04-2021, 03:42 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2021/apr/16/experience-ive-had-the-same-supper-for-10-years

This starts off like he's the saddest cunt alive, but then it turns out he's donned literally everybody.

Lofty
16-04-2021, 04:29 PM
Sounds like he's a virgin eating salmon paste sandwiches every day. Fair play to the bloke but living a medieval existence in this day and age sounds boring. At least get him a pornhub premium account and some prawn toast before he carks it.

Spikey M
20-04-2021, 10:04 AM
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/florida-transgender-sports-ban-b1833166.html

What the fuck is wrong with America?

Queenslander
20-04-2021, 10:07 AM
It's the new boogeyman!

I can only think of 1 case in VFL were a male to female transition after puberty warranted a ban from playing.

I'm aware that Joe Rogan and his followers are quite obsessed with this happening in woman's MMA.

"Hannah Mouncey - Wikipedia" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannah_Mouncey

Ian
20-04-2021, 10:19 AM
School sporting officials in those environments have such an impeccable record on the nonce front I can't think of any way that could go wrong.

Spikey M
20-04-2021, 10:21 AM
"I was just checking there isn't a penis in there somewhere"

Jimmy Floyd
20-04-2021, 10:25 AM
You could time the inspections to coincide with when the zero covid freaks are swabbing their anuses for a more reliable test. Two birds with one stone.

Spikey M
20-04-2021, 10:31 AM
They can do the boys during their unnecessary circumcisions. Then just tattoo them behind their right ear. Easy.

Or would those sneaky LGBT's just get blackmarket tattoos? Bastards.

Lofty
20-04-2021, 12:03 PM
Obviously that is mental but out of interest is there ever any women transitioning to men and playing men's sports or is it mainly the other way around, where there is a more obvious advantage? Or is it all just fake news amplifying a minor issue?

Spikey M
20-04-2021, 12:16 PM
Obviously that is mental but out of interest is there ever any women transitioning to men and playing men's sports or is it mainly the other way around, where there is a more obvious advantage? Or is it all just fake news amplifying a minor issue?

Fake news for the most part. Elite Sportsmenpeople make up a tiny percentage of the population, as do Transgender people. The chances of the two overlapping must be vanishingly small.

Most people seem to think it's as simple as "a man would beat a woman at sport". Mate, grab any Transgender person you want, they're not beating Serena Williams at Tennis and they're not out running Dina Asher-Smith at the Olympics.

Weightlifting may be the only sport where simply being a man COULD make you competitive with top level female competitors, but the number of Transgender people that wish to both transition to female and become hench must be ridiculously small.

Sir Andy Mahowry
20-04-2021, 12:22 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_people_in_sports#Notable_trans_athlete s

There are some women that transition to men and play sports.

Pepe
20-04-2021, 12:33 PM
http://boysvswomen.com/#/

:harold:

Pepe
20-04-2021, 12:36 PM

The concern is mainly in the man-to-woman transition. As far as I know, there has not been a single high profile case. Perhaps the highest profile one was that cyclist who won the Masters Worlds in Track.

I think that the other WHAT IF is that if biological sex is not considered, what will the Chinas and Russias of the world do in order to win some Olympic medals.

As for the FL law it is, as most things in the US are, partisan posturing.

Spikey M
20-04-2021, 12:36 PM
http://boysvswomen.com/#/

That is some top quality Incelery. :D

Spikey M
20-04-2021, 12:39 PM
I think that the other WHAT IF is that if biological sex is not considered, what will the Chinas and Russias of the world do in order to win some Olympic medals.

What's the concern there? Making a load of YY chromosome LADS?

Pepe
20-04-2021, 12:42 PM
Well, the idea on the left is that gender is all cultural, and people should be able to self-declare themselves into whatever category they want. If you were to apply that to sports, you could get some average male athlete self-declare as a woman and win everything, robbing women of the earnings that they deserved.

Spikey M
20-04-2021, 12:44 PM
Well, the idea on the left is that gender is all cultural, and people should be able to self-declare themselves into whatever category they want. If you were to apply that to sports, you could get some average male athlete self-declare as a woman and win everything, robbing women of the earnings that they deserved.

Just bin gendered splits. We've all been secretly wanting Tyson Fury vs Nicola Adams all along anyway.

Lewis
20-04-2021, 02:01 PM
Saying that very few trannies actually ruin sport for women is a bit like how I still believe in Lance Armstrong because they were all at it.

randomlegend
20-04-2021, 04:02 PM
Even if it doesn't happen that often it is still an issue, but I don't think there are any easy solutions. It's incredibly unfair for women to have to compete against trans women, and in the case of combat sports probably borders on outright dangerous.

I'm not sure the "Can compete against women if testosterone less than..." rules really work either; I'm sure the advantages gained by going through puberty as a biological male don't disappear overnight, but then I'm not an expert.

As lol as that site Pepe has linked is, it does show the level of advantage that just being biologically male gives across a lot of sports.

Lewis
20-04-2021, 04:11 PM
This is how they ended up making a meal of that South African runner. If they are some sort of hermaphrodite then sorry love/mate, you can't compete in either category; but if they are all woman and just happen to produce more testosterone than normal then you would feel sorry for her since it's not really any different from any other physical gift that elite athletes tend to possess.

Pepe
20-04-2021, 04:37 PM
Also, no trans athlete is being denied the chance to compete. They just have to compete in whatever category their biol- ummm, "assigned at birth" sex happens to be.

Shindig
20-04-2021, 05:12 PM
This is how they ended up making a meal of that South African runner. If they are some sort of hermaphrodite then sorry love/mate, you can't compete in either category; but if they are all woman and just happen to produce more testosterone than normal then you would feel sorry for her since it's not really any different from any other physical gift that elite athletes tend to possess.

I genuinely want to see what Caster Sameya can do without the testosterone blockers. It's the hand God gave her. The least she should have is the opportunity to batter the records.

7om
20-04-2021, 07:52 PM
Chauvin verdict about to be announced.

Lewis
20-04-2021, 07:54 PM
The lol outcome now is that he goes down for one of the charges but then walks on appeal due to all of the outside statements.

Bernanke
20-04-2021, 09:12 PM
Guilty on all three charges, including 2nd degree murder.

Spoonsky
20-04-2021, 09:13 PM
Guilty on all three counts.

Queenslander
21-04-2021, 07:33 AM
Fuck me how grim.

.A killer who may become the first person put to death in Nevada in 15 years has requested the use of a firing squad rather than lethal injection.
https://bbc.in/3dvNYeS

Ian
21-04-2021, 07:36 AM
Avoiding Bill Gates' microchips. Smart move.

Jimmy Floyd
22-04-2021, 03:03 PM
This is massive news in my neck of the woods: https://news.sky.com/story/surrey-the-mystery-of-the-late-night-lumberjack-chain-sawing-down-trees-under-the-cover-of-darkness-for-no-reason-12283531?dcmp=snt-sf-twitter

There are night patrols out and everything, it's like the Zodiac Killer is on the loose.

Sir Andy Mahowry
22-04-2021, 03:07 PM
Is it you?

Don
22-04-2021, 03:36 PM
The images of their victims have disturbed me more than any human victim of a crime I've come across before. I'd be pulling all-nighters in search of the cunt.

Baz
22-04-2021, 04:32 PM
Yeah what’s s/he doing that for. :nono:

Jimmy Floyd
23-04-2021, 11:52 AM
Pleased to say that a 24 year old 'wannabe tree surgeon' has been arrested this morning after the police found 'several chainsaws and wood chippings' in his car.

Dquincy
23-04-2021, 04:35 PM
With that evidence, he's got no chance. Probably missing a finger or thumb as well.

Shindig
23-04-2021, 05:20 PM
"It's for my youtube channel." They'll say as they're taken down.

Sir Andy Mahowry
26-04-2021, 01:00 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9503305/Boyfriend-dated-35-women-arrested-fraud-Japan.html

Other than the one who bought him the suit they're all cheapskates.

Spikey M
26-04-2021, 12:48 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56888938

Just send the SAS in ffs.

Disco
26-04-2021, 12:49 PM
She's no use as a spy now, everyone knows who she is.

phonics
30-04-2021, 01:24 PM

More? You fucking killed him to go on a free holiday now you want more money off people?

Lewis
30-04-2021, 01:36 PM
Let's all post a hundred times each over the weekend.

Spikey M
30-04-2021, 01:37 PM
My daughters school is doing that Captain Tom Day today. They all have to do something 100 times and the parents all get to sponsor them.

Fuck sake. He's an old geezer that went for a walk and fucked off on holiday. Get out of my face.

Jimmy Floyd
30-04-2021, 01:38 PM
From good southern folk too. The scouseification of the nation continues apace.

Disco
30-04-2021, 04:33 PM
"Once again we are asking some other schlubs to do all the legwork while we take the credit." Get fucked.

Jimmy Floyd
30-04-2021, 04:34 PM
I'm not sure if Judi Dench saying she's going to eat 100 Maltesers is a piss take or not.

Shindig
30-04-2021, 05:08 PM
It' safe to say he's the third face on Mount Griefmore. Him, Maddie and Diana.

Queenslander
03-05-2021, 10:46 AM
AFL at it again

In a team photo still up on Instagram on Monday evening, players Jack Redden, Alex Witherden and Jamaine Jones all made an upside-down three-finger OK gesture.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/teams/west-coast-eagles/afl-2021-west-coast-eagles-derby-win-over-fremantle-juvenile-act-circle-game-rightwing-symbol-postgame-photo/news-story/812fcc7d8236c620b0159a45921028ea

Spikey M
03-05-2021, 11:56 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56930654

Queenslander
03-05-2021, 12:15 PM
I know of women who have bought that detox tea. Lolol

Queenslander
04-05-2021, 05:06 AM
Not satire.

.It seems almost certain that Sky News Australia will rebrand as Fox News in the coming months, if not weeks, according to multiple sources

https://tvblackbox.com.au/page/2021/05/04/sky-news-to-rebrand-as-fox-news/?feed_id=47039&amp=1

Don
04-05-2021, 06:52 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2021/may/04/amazon-sales-income-europe-corporation-tax-luxembourg

"Amazon’s revenues have soared under the pandemic while our high streets struggle, yet it continues to shift its profits to tax havens like Luxembourg to avoid paying its fair share of tax.

It's got no profits, love, that's the point.

Jimmy Floyd
04-05-2021, 07:36 AM
It's almost as if Guardian journalists don't understand what 'revenue' means.

niko_cee
04-05-2021, 07:58 AM
This is why accountants are the truly evil people, but no one ever seems to get this.

It's quite funny that some random woman from Stoke pays more tax than Amazon probably do globally.

Don
04-05-2021, 08:10 AM
*Income tax. Apparently they employ 40K of UK staff so they're still paying PAYE tax.

Spikey M
04-05-2021, 08:11 AM
That's nice of them.

niko_cee
04-05-2021, 08:15 AM
Amazon aren't paying that tax, the people doing the work they are being paid for are. Amazon may be paying them, but that's not the same.

VAT's probably a better shout on the revenue collection front, but again, who is actually paying there?

Don
04-05-2021, 08:23 AM
Employer's NICs #amazonarethegoodguys

Yevrah
04-05-2021, 09:16 AM
I find all this stuff hilarious.

The tax system isn't fit to cope with these uber-corporations that don't seem to care as much about profits in the traditional sense, but no one is ever going to change that, because capitalism.

Kikó
04-05-2021, 09:21 AM
America have been proposing a removal of low tax havens which could make a difference but the UK would never give up their sweet sweet offshore locations.

niko_cee
04-05-2021, 09:54 AM
And the US wouldn't give up Delaware or any of their Caribbean island strongholds, the Europeans Luxembourg and Lichtenstein, or Ireland. Everyone wants rid of 'tax havens', just not their tax havens, everyone else's tax havens. The existence of low tax regimes is not the problem as much as the ability to offshore your business away from its actual revenue base and or the byzantine tax systems which allow armies of accountants to effectively subvert public policy at all and every level in perpetuity, forever.

niko_cee
04-05-2021, 10:00 AM
*accountants and lawyers, in fairness.

Jimmy Floyd
04-05-2021, 10:00 AM
How about 'kill all accountants'?

I'd lose about 5 friends in the cull but it might be worth it.

Kikó
04-05-2021, 10:24 AM
I'm okay with the accountant cull.

Spikey M
04-05-2021, 10:25 AM
Anyone from within Financial Services IMHO.

niko_cee
04-05-2021, 10:30 AM
https://meblogwritegood.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/screen-shot-2012-04-24-at-1-05-44-pm.png

Pepe
04-05-2021, 11:46 AM
They provide dirt cheap products to you. What else do you need?

niko_cee
04-05-2021, 12:17 PM
The truth!

Spikey M
04-05-2021, 01:07 PM
*unless it increases the cost of my Prime subscription.

Lewis
04-05-2021, 01:43 PM
Anyone who thinks the United States setting global tax rates is a good idea should be forcibly sterilised.

Spikey M
04-05-2021, 02:01 PM
It doesn't sound very Capitalist or American. Almost Soviet, actually.

Bernanke
04-05-2021, 02:07 PM
The Guardian paid no corporate tax in 2020, and when it sold Autotrader in 2008 it shifted the money to the Caymans in order to avoid paying any tax. But go off on how Amazon should've been taxed on "sales income"...

Lewis
04-05-2021, 02:08 PM
It would be like the gold standard on AIDS. We would be better off joining the Axis of Evil.

Spikey M
04-05-2021, 04:55 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56978344

That's the 2nd time their failure to extend The Maginot Line to the sea has cost them.

Lewis
04-05-2021, 05:20 PM
The Maginot Line did its job. It was everything else that didn't.

Disco
04-05-2021, 05:25 PM
Extending it to the sea would just have fucked the Belgians more and made the Dutch even bigger Nazis.

Spikey M
04-05-2021, 05:28 PM
The Maginot Line did its job. It was everything else that didn't.

They built half a wall and the Germans just walked around it, no?

Disco
04-05-2021, 05:32 PM
Building it across your allies' border wouldn't have been a good look though.

Lewis
04-05-2021, 07:07 PM
The idea was to defend the interior/easy to invade bits against rapid invasion and mass French troops in the North for defence/counter-attack against another Schlieffen Plan wheeling around to Paris, which is essentially what happened, but they just got battered. The Italians attacked the fortifications in the south and got nothing out of them, and the Americans used a few in early-1945 against German counter-attacks and they chewed them to bits.

Disco
04-05-2021, 08:04 PM
They worked in the south because it was Italians attacking them. Then again the French didn't do themselves a lot of favours in the North by ignoring their own reconnaissance and citing their headquarters in a chateau without any radio (again). They could have built the thing a thousand miles long and the Wermacht would still have been in Paris by teezeit.

Spikey M
05-05-2021, 06:21 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56910393

Extend The Maginot Line around these cunts immediately.

niko_cee
05-05-2021, 08:19 AM
Sod the Maginot Line, what about the power lines (https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56984886).

:happycry:

The sort of tinpot behaviour you'd expect of failed states like the Ruskis, friends and neighbours eh?

Offshore Toon
05-05-2021, 08:32 AM
I'm at the Écréhous right now with a BB gun. Bring it on.

niko_cee
05-05-2021, 08:36 AM
You'll have taken northern France by sunset with that sort of firepower.

Spikey M
05-05-2021, 08:36 AM
What age is the conscription cut off? :uhoh:

Jimmy Floyd
05-05-2021, 08:39 AM
I am bang up for a war with France. Even in our current shambolic state, we would piss all over them.

niko_cee
05-05-2021, 08:45 AM
Elsewhere in the world (https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-56989931)

Queenslander
05-05-2021, 08:47 AM
We would be up for it New Zealand is too soft these days.

Commonwealth mates.

Queenslander
05-05-2021, 08:50 AM

https://www.betootaadvocate.com/headlines/stuart-macgill-kidnapped-by-barossa-winemakers-after-derogatory-remarks-about-regions-shiraz/

Spikey M
05-05-2021, 08:57 AM
:D

Jimmy Floyd
05-05-2021, 09:02 AM

Getting slight Robert Allenby vibes here.

Lewis
05-05-2021, 07:48 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2021/may/05/tess-holliday-recovering-from-anorexia

What? If a parody account wrote that you would conclude that they had long since run out of jokes.

Spikey M
05-05-2021, 07:54 PM
:lol: fuck off

Yevrah
05-05-2021, 07:57 PM
Nothing means anything anymore.

Manc
05-05-2021, 07:59 PM
Dangerous.

Spikey M
05-05-2021, 08:06 PM
I've even Googled it to make sure I understand what Anorexia actually is.

"Anorexia is an eating disorder where you feel a need to keep your weight as low as possible.
Symptoms of anorexia include believing you're fat when you're a healthy weight or underweight, eating very little or missing meals."

https://www.nhs.uk/mental-health/conditions/anorexia/overview/#overview

What part of that criteria does this whale fit?

Disco
05-05-2021, 08:16 PM
She was only anorexic between meals.

Lewis
05-05-2021, 08:18 PM
The best line is about 'feeding my body regularly for the first time in my entire life'. Is somebody feeding her without her knowledge?

Shindig
05-05-2021, 08:34 PM
Whilst simultaneously telling her she's wasting away? Sounds like a Stephen King novel.

Spikey M
05-05-2021, 08:43 PM
This is up there with that M>F Transgender woman that was kicking off because she didn't get an invite for Cervical Screening.

These people are their own communities worst enemies. They do more damage to their cause than the people actively trying to tear them down.

Baz
05-05-2021, 09:07 PM

Stop trying to dim her shine.

SincereTheRebel
05-05-2021, 09:14 PM
E.b.r.c

Kikó
06-05-2021, 07:25 AM
Being really fat can be a form of anorexia now? Welly welly.

@sincere post her in shameful lustage pal.

Jimmy Floyd
06-05-2021, 07:43 AM
Be kind. She might just be at the beginning of her anorexic journey.

Kikó
06-05-2021, 08:25 AM
Maybe the real anorexia was the friends we met along the way.

randomlegend
06-05-2021, 10:14 AM
Bulimics are often normal or even overweight but I cannot understand how you can be that weight and be anorexic

The "you cannot judge health by weight" shit is so triggering.

Yevrah
06-05-2021, 10:24 AM
Indeed. Up until recently I was sort of alright with people being fat, it's their choice and while it puts a drain on the NHS we all do things that do that.

Now however, with the move to say it's beautiful and healthy, let alone claiming it can be associated with anorexia, I'm done being nice about it - It's very unhealthy for you and absolutely disgusting to look at.

Lewis
06-05-2021, 10:49 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9547139/Josh-Duggar-65-child-porn-images-computer-court-hears.html

I had never heard of this person until today, but that quote from the police raid is a classic.

Baz
06-05-2021, 11:45 AM
Nice of them to let him go home to kill himself.

Spikey M
06-05-2021, 11:49 AM
Not sure I'd be compiling a "best to worst" list if that was my job.

Lewis
06-05-2021, 12:51 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57000802

Why does this keep happening? If I had allergies that could kill me I wouldn't be chancing things because the waitress told me it was alright.

Pepe
06-05-2021, 01:03 PM
When I was working as a waiter I once mistakenly told a vegetarian dude that the beans he had just eaten were not vegetarian. "That's the first time I eat meat in my life" he replied. The face he made was priceless. :D

Pepe
06-05-2021, 01:04 PM
Which is to say, definitely don't trust the waiter. They have zero clue what they're talking about and just want to sell you shit.

Spikey M
06-05-2021, 01:11 PM
If I was that allergic to something I would never eat anything I hadn't personally made. Must be scary shit.

I used to work with a woman that was so allergic to Peanuts that she went into Anaphylactic Shock just from walking into a shopping centre where a stall had pitched up for the day selling dried fruits and nuts. You're just allergic to life at that point.

Don
06-05-2021, 01:15 PM
But if you can't eat food that's passed through at least 20 different hands and processed to the point of not being recognisable whilst being overcharged for the privelege, are you even living at all?

Yevrah
06-05-2021, 01:15 PM
Quite. If Buttermilk can kill you how the hell do you make it to 18 in the first place?

Spikey M
06-05-2021, 09:56 PM
1390423880695754753?s=19

igor_balis
06-05-2021, 10:43 PM
Body positivity as a reaction to size 0 supermodels and generally unrealistic expectations of what women should look like is a good thing. Even the concept of sizeism I can get on board with, but this "well actually you can be big annnnd be healthy" being used in reference to fucking obese people is fucking mental.

I don't get too worked up by the usual SJWs say the darnedest things stuff cus I rarely actually see the more outrageous examples in the wild (cf stuff shared on places like here to lol at), but the denial of being fat being bad for you I see all the fucking time. I saw an argument about it on a (not particularly left wing/sjw-ey) Simpsons meme page on FB a while back and most people were on the side of saying being fat isnt inherently unhealthy.

It's probably the culture wars taking a side shit, as though you either think a doctor telling a 20 stone woman she's killing herself is fat shaming or you're the kind of person who wears a no fat chicks t shirt. I do, but it's like, ironic.

niko_cee
07-05-2021, 06:04 AM
Jersey will be sick that they've spaffed hundreds of thousands of pounds on courting "Warren Gatland's Lions" for publicity purposes and now they're front page news everywhere anyway. I'm sure organised tours of the Battle of St Helier will be being planned as we speak.

SincereTheRebel
07-05-2021, 06:23 AM
Body positivity as a reaction to size 0 supermodels and generally unrealistic expectations of what women should look like is a good thing. Even the concept of sizeism I can get on board with, but this "well actually you can be big annnnd be healthy" being used in reference to fucking obese people is fucking mental.

I don't get too worked up by the usual SJWs say the darnedest things stuff cus I rarely actually see the more outrageous examples in the wild (cf stuff shared on places like here to lol at), but the denial of being fat being bad for you I see all the fucking time. I saw an argument about it on a (not particularly left wing/sjw-ey) Simpsons meme page on FB a while back and most people were on the side of saying being fat isnt inherently unhealthy.

It's probably the culture wars taking a side shit, as though you either think a doctor telling a 20 stone woman she's killing herself is fat shaming or you're the kind of person who wears a no fat chicks t shirt. I do, but it's like, ironic.

It will even out in the end, as land whales dont get wedding rings. They will be pushed to the side and left to die while riding solo.

Raoul Duke
07-05-2021, 07:01 AM
Pure poetry :D

Spikey M
07-05-2021, 07:24 AM
It will even out in the end, as land whales dont get wedding rings. They will be pushed to the side and left to die while riding solo.

I regret to inform you that this is the fault of your brothers and their desire for arse blubber. Now all of these babies got back.

SincereTheRebel
07-05-2021, 07:55 AM
I agree. We will smash. Not pull out. All of that business. Im at an age now where even ive figured out, women of that size dont get their desired outcomes and the get left behind.

SincereTheRebel
07-05-2021, 08:00 AM
I dont full responsibility in this. If i wasn't for scumbags like me, this problem wouldn't even exist.

Spikey M
07-05-2021, 10:34 AM
1390603041620078595?s=19

Eyes on the skies lads.

SincereTheRebel
07-05-2021, 10:52 AM
21 tons they say.

Yevrah
07-05-2021, 02:41 PM
Was COVID not enough?

Disco
07-05-2021, 03:04 PM
I hope it lands on Elon Musk's own dumb rocket.

Shindig
09-05-2021, 11:27 AM
Speaking of Elon, he's just announced he has Aspergers.

No fucking shit.

Lewis
09-05-2021, 01:22 PM
His cringe Reddit cunt gimmick has taken over his life like a billionaire Honky Tonk Man.

Spikey M
09-05-2021, 01:23 PM

No fucking shit.

Does this make my campaign of hatred against him a hate crime?

Manc
09-05-2021, 01:28 PM
He has all the tools to become a super villain. Roe Jogan destined to become his adversary.

Yevrah
09-05-2021, 01:33 PM
We do really need an eccentric multi billionaire. The current crop are all so dull.

SincereTheRebel
09-05-2021, 01:38 PM

No fucking shit.

https://www.kitchentreaty.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/how-to-cook-asparagus-4-420x560.jpg