PDA

View Full Version : The Migrant Crisis: As Reported By Reality

Pages : [1] 2

Magic
21-09-2015, 08:18 PM
Have any of you been watching LiveLeak recently? Fuck me, I cannot believe what is on our way.

Yevrah
21-09-2015, 08:20 PM
I know I'm going to regret asking this, but...

No, I haven't been watching LiveLeak recently, why?

Baz
21-09-2015, 08:21 PM
People need to learn to hold their phone landscape when filming things.

Magic
21-09-2015, 08:22 PM
Latest one is fighting over train tickets:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8e5_1442854145

Did you not see the one where the cowards were using their kids as shields after rioting?

Magic
21-09-2015, 08:23 PM
I'm not saying there aren't some utterly deserving refugees out there, by the way.

Baz
21-09-2015, 08:24 PM
A guy I work with's brother-in-law went to Hungary with a van full of a food to give it to the migrants. Apparently a lot of them refuse help because they don't trust anyone. Ungrateful bastards!

Magic
21-09-2015, 08:24 PM
Why aren't they staying to fight for their sovereignty?

Magic
21-09-2015, 08:25 PM
A guy I work with's brother-in-law went to Hungary with a van full of a food to give it to the migrants. Apparently a lot of them refuse help because they don't trust anyone. Ungrateful bastards!

Ah yes, the Facebook 'helpers'. Saw some donations people had given with notes in English. NEWSFLASH: THEY CAN'T FUCKING SPEAK ENGLISH.

Baz
Because Bashar al-Assad.

Yevrah
Oh, given it was you posting Magic I was assuming you'd be referring to some sort of beheading/other barbaric act video.

Magic
21-09-2015, 08:26 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=af8_1442521119

Moaning about the sandwich frequency.

Magic
21-09-2015, 08:28 PM
Because Bashar al-Assad.

So? How many times in history have governments been overthrown? They were armed and what did they do? Form Islamic State and prompt the Russians to back their government. Braindead cunts.

Magic
21-09-2015, 08:28 PM
That's the other thing, Arab Spring, they genuinely had a chance to change things and instead chucked Islamic fundamentalism in to the ring as their contender. Beggars belief.

Yevrah
21-09-2015, 08:29 PM
In fairness, small portion sizes piss me off too.

Baz
21-09-2015, 08:30 PM
I don't know what your point is and I don't care/know enough about what's going on to really discuss it.

But the aforementioned bloke I work with says the Syria will never be overthrown because there's no oil there so America don't care enough to go and help out, or something.

I usually zone out and turn the radio up when he gets on about it, to be honest.

(ISIS are awesome though. They make the best videos the internet has ever seen.)

Magic
21-09-2015, 08:31 PM
I don't know what your point is and I don't care/know enough about what's going on to really discuss it.

But the aforementioned bloke I work with says the Syria will never be overthrown because there's no oil there so America don't care enough to go and help out, or something.

I usually zone out and turn the radio up when he gets on about it, to be honest.

(ISIS are awesome though. They make the best videos the internet has ever seen.)

The West armed rebels to overthrow Assad and the morons invented Islamic State.

You should care though, it's going to affect us extremely badly.

Baz
21-09-2015, 08:32 PM
I bet you 5 vCash it won't affect me.

Magic
21-09-2015, 08:33 PM
It will, probably indirectly. When you get jailed for paedophilia you'll have to convert to Islam as they'll be running the jails in a few years.

Baz
21-09-2015, 08:33 PM
Convert? I go the Mosque every Friday, mate. :win:

Magic
21-09-2015, 08:34 PM
Yes, I've heard it is easier to abuse children there.

#hazzabish

Magic
26-09-2015, 08:21 PM
Mods merge this one with Moron Bishop's please seeing as how he's too thick to use the search function.

Edit: that is to have mine absorb his abortion of a thread.

QE Harold Flair
26-09-2015, 08:36 PM
This topic is all about me and me being proven right, so I made my own one.

Magic
26-09-2015, 08:38 PM
I don't remember you predicting the migrant crisis.

QE Harold Flair
26-09-2015, 08:55 PM
No, the general cuntery of the migrants is what I have been going on about for years, among other things. Since you agree with me let's just form a magnificent coalition called 'Harold was correct feat Tragic Johnson'

Magic
26-09-2015, 08:58 PM
Its been 50/50 in terms of contribution/cuntery.

This new swathe of uneducated economic migrants is an unadulterated disaster. It was totally unpredictable and Germany's reaction was unbelievable.

QE Harold Flair
26-09-2015, 09:20 PM
Well, you will have a small chance to do something about it by voting UKIP and voting to leave the EU. There is no other option at present. And it may be 50/50, but it's not 50/50 in terms of the good outweighing the bad. Those who propose any such argument always cite spurious economic benefits, which even if true (which it isn't) would not be worth the disintegration of a common and unifying culture.

Lewis
26-09-2015, 09:24 PM
I voted Conservative and ensured we got a referendum on Europe. Way to sabotage that, Harold.

QE Harold Flair
26-09-2015, 09:25 PM
It was the rise of UKIP which forced pro-EU Dave into it.

Byron
26-09-2015, 09:26 PM
This topic is all about me and me being proven right, so I made my own one.

Well at least you've admitted you're attention seeking.

Magic
26-09-2015, 09:27 PM
All I can say is thank fuck we're an Island.

QE Harold Flair
26-09-2015, 09:28 PM
Well at least you've admitted you're attention seeking.

To the extent than one feels one must crow when proven right amidst being called every name under the sun, yes.

GS
26-09-2015, 09:28 PM
There's the now inevitable backlash in mainland Europe over the migrant / refugee CRISIS which could have been avoided had a proper plan, with proper procedures, been implemented. Instead we had people advocating that we open the doors, and now various countries are KICKING OFF, including previously liberal ones.

It's like the "let's work it out later brigade" can't think things through.

Lewis
26-09-2015, 09:30 PM
It was the rise of UKIP which forced pro-EU Dave into it.

Which was nice, but voting for them was still a demonstrable waste of time.

QE Harold Flair
26-09-2015, 09:31 PM
Well with that attitude voting for anyone other than Conservative was a waste of time. Your admission also rather contradicts what you say.

Magic
26-09-2015, 09:33 PM
I loved the Hungarian/Croat rhetoric. Nice to see not all politicians are retards.

Lewis
26-09-2015, 09:45 PM
If you wanted a vote on Europe above all else it made more sense to vote Conservative.

QE Harold Flair
26-09-2015, 09:57 PM
If you wanted a vote on Europe above all else it made more sense to vote Conservative.

Absolutely not. Dave is in favour of staying and his party largely will be, too. It's important there is pressure from elsewhere and as it turns out Labour were always going to lose, anyway..

Lewis
26-09-2015, 11:15 PM
You didn't know that when you chose to put the vote at risk.

QE Harold Flair
26-09-2015, 11:33 PM
You didn't know that when you chose to put the vote at risk.

I don't believe in tactical voting. I believe in voting for what you believe in. Simple, really.

Lewis
27-09-2015, 12:15 AM
Don't you believe in securing a vote on Europe?

QE Harold Flair
27-09-2015, 12:18 AM
I believe in leaving the EU.

QE Harold Flair
27-09-2015, 12:44 AM
Refugees welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn-RBMGDozk

Panda Bear
27-09-2015, 02:59 AM
Migrants are people who do things like move from Britain to Canada.

People fleeing civil war and international conflicts are refugees.

QE Harold Flair
27-09-2015, 03:07 AM
You must be either willfully ignorant or a complete sap if you think the majority of these people are genuine refugees.

Panda Bear
27-09-2015, 04:39 AM
Dude, they're coming from fucking Syria. You don't need to be dirt poor to be a refugee.

Multi
27-09-2015, 06:41 AM
So tired of people putting up shitty pictures and videos to support their cause (both sides) like "omg this blurry clip where you can't even see what the fuck is going supports my theory, finally".

Multi
27-09-2015, 06:44 AM
Eastern Europe has been a racist shithole for a while. I had a few black classmates (good boys studying medicine/dentistry) and nearly all of them had several incidents where they got abused and attacked (mostly at clubs on the weekend) out in the open simply for being black. Heard the same things from Poland and Hungary but can't confirm that as I didn't see it myself.

This immigration crisis is just a golden opportunity for these people to lash out with aggression.

Magic
27-09-2015, 06:57 AM
Dude, they're coming from fucking Syria. You don't need to be dirt poor to be a refugee.

Some of them are, yes.

QE Harold Flair
27-09-2015, 11:18 AM

1 in 5 are from Syria. Perhaps you're genuinely ignorant.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/19/eu-statisticians-claim-only-1-in-5-migrants-are-from-syria-5398412/

Angelsaint
27-09-2015, 07:07 PM
Strange video. what's up with the car driving over everyone on the way and most important why stopping afterwards?

Lewis
28-09-2015, 07:07 PM
I don't speako the Germano, but this (http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article146919471/Islamisten-bedrohen-Christen-in-Fluechtlingsheimen.html) is apparently an account of German refugee shelters splitting (with threats and all sorts) on sectarian lines. :wedge:

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 01:43 PM
Refugees welcome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U36fCE_vCE

Davgooner
30-09-2015, 01:59 PM
She's a proper scummy cunt.

'The migrant mass'.

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 02:07 PM
Judging her on looks, I fear. What's wrong with 'the migrant mass'? That's an accurate description.

Toby
30-09-2015, 02:08 PM
So they were "filty and unwashed" and "defecating where they stood"?

I wonder why that might be... Couldn't possibly be because the authorities at Keleti station have increased charges for actually using toilet and washroom facilities and that most of them only have access to shared fountains (which are predominantly for drinking water).

I was at Keleti in August - we spent a couple hours in the transit zone on a tour led by a journalist covering it. They were all friendly and respectful then, all of them just looking a bit depressed and fed up with the conditions. It doesn't seem surprising to me given how they're being treated there that they're starting to lose patience and pile on the trains.

Magic
30-09-2015, 02:10 PM
What do you want? For them to be given immaculate new housing and benefits straight away? Bearing in mind almost none of them have any identification?

Henry
30-09-2015, 02:14 PM
Judging her on looks, I fear. What's wrong with 'the migrant mass'? That's an accurate description.

It is depersonalising and dehumanising description.

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 02:15 PM
So they were "filty and unwashed" and "defecating where they stood"?

I wonder why that might be... Couldn't possibly be because the authorities at Keleti station have increased charges for actually using toilet and washroom facilities and that most of them only have access to shared fountains (which are predominantly for drinking water).

I was at Keleti in August - we spent a couple hours in the transit zone on a tour led by a journalist covering it. They were all friendly and respectful then, all of them just looking a bit depressed and fed up with the conditions. It doesn't seem surprising to me given how they're being treated there that they're starting to lose patience and pile on the trains.

Oh yes, its our fault they were talking about robbing and raping her? Silly me.

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 02:17 PM
It is depersonalising and dehumanising description.

So a perfectly legitimate term with which to describe a group of people is 'dehumanising' now? A 'mass' is simply a term which describes a large group. There is nothing discriminatory about it at all, even if you try your hardest to make it so.

Toby
30-09-2015, 02:18 PM
What do you want? For them to be given immaculate new housing and benefits straight away? Bearing in mind almost none of them have any identification?

Those in the transit zone do have identification and have gone through the registration process involving finger prints etc.

Oh yes, its our fault they were talking about robbing and raping her? Silly me.

No, that's not justifiable and I never suggested it was. I was challenging her ridiculous comments about their hygiene.

Magic
30-09-2015, 02:18 PM
Is that woman on about the migrants in the transit zone?

Toby
30-09-2015, 02:19 PM
Is that woman on about the migrants in the transit zone?

She was when speaking about them being filthy, unwashed and shitting in public, yes.

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 02:19 PM
No, that's not justifiable and I never suggested it was. I was challenging her ridiculous comments about their hygiene.

I have also seen it written that women and children were not going to to the toilets because the friendly Islamic men of fighting age were busy raping them. That's probably our fault, though. We are white westerners after all.

Magic
30-09-2015, 02:20 PM
:(

Toby
30-09-2015, 02:25 PM
I have also seen it written that women and children were not going to to the toilets because the friendly Islamic men of fighting age were busy raping them. That's probably our fault, though. We are white westerners after all.

Take your victim complex elsewhere you goon, I'm not trying to apportion blame.

Her comments about hygiene show unreasonable expectations of their behaviour though and suggest bias on her part that makes me skeptical of her take on events. I have no reason to trust this woman over anybody else, so starting her account on that ridiculous note hasn't given her credibility.

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 02:25 PM
Just one snippet from a very long article describing how enriching these migrants are:

Meanwhile, parents are being warned to look after their daughters. Police in the Bavarian town of Mering, where a 16-year-old-girl was raped on September 11, have issued (http://www.augsburger-allgemeine.de/friedberg/Polizei-raet-nach-Vergewaltigung-Eltern-zu-Vorsicht-id35489752.html) a warning to parents not to allow their children to go outside unaccompanied. They have also advised women not to walk to or from the train station alone because of its proximity to a refugee shelter.

In the Bavarian town of Pocking, administrators of the Wilhelm-Diess-Gymnasium have warned (http://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article143128131/Miniroecke-koennten-zu-Missverstaendnissen-fuehren.html) parents not to let their daughters wear revealing clothing in order to avoid "misunderstandings" with the 200 Muslim refugees housed in emergency accommodations in a building next to the school. The letter said:
"The Syrian citizens are mainly Muslim and speak Arabic. The refugees have their own culture. Because our school is directly next to where they are staying, modest clothing should be worn in order to avoid disagreements. Revealing tops or blouses, short shorts or miniskirts could lead to misunderstandings."

A local politician quoted by Die Welt newspaper said (http://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article143128131/Miniroecke-koennten-zu-Missverstaendnissen-fuehren.html):
"When Muslim teenage boys go to open air swimming pools, they are overwhelmed when they see girls in bikinis. These boys, who come from a culture where for women it is frowned upon to show naked skin, will follow girls and bother them without their realizing it. Naturally, this generates fear."

The increase in sex crimes in Germany is being fueled by the preponderance of Muslim males among the mix of refugees/migrants entering the country.

Refugees welcome.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6527/migrants-rape-germany

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 02:27 PM
Take your victim complex elsewhere you goon, I'm not trying to apportion blame.

Yes, you are. You said it wasn't their fault they were filthy and shitting in public. Inferring it's our fault, which it isn't.

Her comments about hygiene show unreasonable expectations of their behaviour though and suggest bias on her part that makes me skeptical of her take on events. I have no reason to trust this woman over anybody else, so starting her account on that ridiculous note hasn't given her credibility.

What would make what she says credible? It's not as if what she says is not said elsewhere - the mainstream media (and police) just don't report it. Open your eyes.

On August 6, police revealed (http://www.westfalen-blatt.de/OWL/Lokales/Kreis-Lippe/Detmold/2069675-13-jaehriges-Maedchen-aus-Asien-von-Landsmann-missbraucht-Verdaechtiger-in-U-Haft-Polizei-aeussert-sich-nach-Berichterstattung-Im-Fluechtlingsheim-vergewaltigt-Oeffentlichkeit-soll-nichts-erfahren) that a 13-year-old Muslim girl was raped by another asylum seeker at a refugee facility in Detmold, a city in west-central Germany. The girl and her mother reportedly fled their homeland to escape a culture of sexual violence; as it turns out, the man who raped the girl is from their country.
Although the rape took place in June, police kept silent about it for nearly three months, until local media published a story about the crime. According to an editorial comment in the newspaper Westfalen-Blatt, police are refusing (http://www.westfalen-blatt.de/OWL/Lokales/Kreis-Lippe/Detmold/2069675-13-jaehriges-Maedchen-aus-Asien-von-Landsmann-missbraucht-Verdaechtiger-in-U-Haft-Polizei-aeussert-sich-nach-Berichterstattung-Im-Fluechtlingsheim-vergewaltigt-Oeffentlichkeit-soll-nichts-erfahren) to go public about crimes involving refugees and migrants because they do not want to give legitimacy to critics of mass migration.
Police chief Bernd Flake countered (http://www.westfalen-blatt.de/OWL/Lokales/Kreis-Lippe/Detmold/2070694-Kripo-Lippe-aeussert-sich-nach-Berichterstattung-ueber-die-Vergewaltigung-eines-Maedchens-14-in-einem-Fluechtlingsheim-Opferschutz-hat-Prioritaet) that the silence was aimed at protecting the victim. "We will continue with this policy [of not informing the public] whenever crimes are committed in refugee facilities," he said.

Toby
30-09-2015, 02:32 PM
It's not my fault, nor your fault. Neither of us live in Budapest, let alone work in the Hungarian government or the management of Keleti train station. Why are you so precious about this that you feel threatened by me saying those authorities could do more? Hungary have been awarded massive amounts of money by the EU to tackle this problem, which by all accounts when I was there wasn't being spent as it was intended.

Her account would be more credible if she displayed a better understanding of the position these people are in - criticising them for being unclean when they've been homeless for weeks/months suggests she is far from an impartial voice on the subject.

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 02:38 PM
I meant 'our' as in the west. I'm not personally threatened, I just know what it leads to. It leads to what happened in Rotherham. The authorities in Germans should never have said 'refugees welcome' that was the real fuck up. Merkel will have a lot to answer for.

You also have no idea if they have been homeless for weeks and months. Like I said, these facilities do have toilets and wash areas, but friendly Islamic men of fighting age are waiting there to rape them. I didn't see many of those friendly Islamic men of fighting age in their designer gear with Iphones looking particularly unclean. It's almost as if its the fault of their backwards culture or something and not us here in the west. Or is that too much of an easy explanation?

Why are you traveling around following migrants, anyway?

Toby
30-09-2015, 02:41 PM
Of course they have been homeless for at least weeks. :cab:

They have toilets and wash areas that last month charged the equivalent of 50p a go, a figure that had already risen magnitudes and could well have risen further. That's not big money to tourists but would soon stack up for refugees with limited funds and nowhere else to go.

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 02:55 PM
Of course they have been homeless for at least weeks. :cab:

They have toilets and wash areas that last month charged the equivalent of 50p a go, a figure that had already risen magnitudes and could well have risen further. That's not big money to tourists but would soon stack up for refugees with limited funds and nowhere else to go.

Why is that 'of course'? Many are economic migrants who have homes so are not 'homeless'. I also can't find any information on migrants being charged to use toilets. Please point me to evidence of this. It seems unlikely that Merkel's Germany would do such a thing. Regardless, I'm fairly sure it's possible not to just shit in public - I scarcely imagine the German authorities would allow such a thing to continue.

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 02:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpYdSZIKSUQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0tiS_BK7Fg

Refugees welcome.

Davgooner
30-09-2015, 03:06 PM
Judging her on looks, I fear.

It's more what she was saying.

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 03:07 PM
The truth isn't always nice to hear.

Henry
30-09-2015, 03:25 PM
So a perfectly legitimate term with which to describe a group of people is 'dehumanising' now? A 'mass' is simply a term which describes a large group. There is nothing discriminatory about it at all, even if you try your hardest to make it so.

It's not perfectly legitimate just because you say it is.

Toby
30-09-2015, 03:35 PM
Why is that 'of course'? Many are economic migrants who have homes so are not 'homeless'. I also can't find any information on migrants being charged to use toilets. Please point me to evidence of this. It seems unlikely that Merkel's Germany would do such a thing. Regardless, I'm fairly sure it's possible not to just shit in public - I scarcely imagine the German authorities would allow such a thing to continue.

The legitimate refugees may also own homes, you know. They're not exactly in commuting distance now, are they?

I'm not going digging for 'evidence' that the train station charges for use of toilets as it's not all that important to me if you believe me. I was sharing my own experience of what it was like there, a few weeks ago when the numbers were fewer and the conditions already pretty desperate.

Merkel's Germany has nothing to do with it - I'd suggest you acquaint yourself with 'Budapest' on a map.

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 03:39 PM
It's not perfectly legitimate just because you say it is.

I fear that works both ways. In what way is it 'dehumanising?'

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 03:42 PM
The legitimate refugees may also own homes, you know. They're not exactly in commuting distance now, are they?

And for those who are/do it would be a reasonable description. The majority are certainly not legitimate refugees.

I'm not going digging for 'evidence' that the train station charges for use of toilets as it's not all that important to me if you believe me.

It's quite important if you want to be credible.

I was sharing my own experience of what it was like there, a few weeks ago when the numbers were fewer and the conditions already pretty desperate.

Are you sure 'refugees' did not have dispensation to use them free of charge?

Toby
30-09-2015, 03:54 PM
I'm sure they didn't have dispensation in mid-August when I was there, yes. If you can find any evidence that it has since been granted then I'll be delighted to see the Hungarian (note, not German) authorities being at least a little more supportive.

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 04:11 PM
I'm sure they didn't have dispensation in mid-August when I was there, yes. If you can find any evidence that it has since been granted then I'll be delighted to see the Hungarian (note, not German) authorities being at least a little more supportive.

You haven't even shown evidence such a thing exists. Why would I counter an insubstantial claim? If it was only genuine refugees and not economic chancers then we wouldn't have a real problem.

Toby
30-09-2015, 04:15 PM
I'm not asking you to counter it, if you'd bother to read properly.

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 04:17 PM
I'm not asking you to counter it, if you'd bother to read properly.

'If you can find any evidence that it has since been granted' - Meaning I believe your claim to begin with, which I do not until shown otherwise.

Toby
30-09-2015, 04:19 PM
I said if you were to show me evidence that it's changed, I would be pleased. I'm not asking for evidence or even particularly arguing the point. I shared an anecdote of my time there, I haven't dressed it up as anything else, but you're so utterly desperate for a boring argument that you're going to look for it anywhere.

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 04:20 PM
I said if you were to show me evidence that it's changed, I would be pleased. I'm not asking for evidence or even particularly arguing the point. I shared an anecdote of my time there, I haven't dressed it up as anything else, but you're so utterly desperate for a boring argument that you're going to look for it anywhere.

Are you being deliberately dense? I don't accept your account to begin with, so why would I show evidence 'it's changed'? There would be some reports if what you claim is the case.

Toby
30-09-2015, 04:23 PM
It's amazing that after all this time I can still be surprised by your stupidity, and yet...

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 04:29 PM
You've backed yourself into a corner here, I'm afraid.

Henry
30-09-2015, 04:33 PM
I fear that works both ways. In what way is it 'dehumanising?'

Because referring to them as a mass implies homogenity and a single purpose, which also implies malevolance given the other descriptions you've used for some of them.
Dehumanisation is a common tactic of racists. You're a proven racist. You don't get the benefit of the doubt when subjects like this come up.

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 04:40 PM
Because referring to them as a mass implies homogenity and a single purpose, which also implies malevolance given the other descriptions you've used for some of them.
Dehumanisation is a common tactic of racists. You're a proven racist. You don't get the benefit of the doubt when subjects like this come up.

So would referring to them as a 'group' also be dehumanising? Whining and complaining about non-issues is a common tactic of lefty nutters. I await with glee the next time a group of white westerners are described in such a manner and are met with stony silence by the resident hypocrite.

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 08:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHkFbZWVG3w

Angelsaint
30-09-2015, 09:19 PM
Without reading all the crap, what is Harold problem with the refugees?

And yes this new saint is very Muslim friendly. We are the bad guys in this movie.

phonics
30-09-2015, 09:27 PM
He's a well noted racist and xenophobe is the main stumbling point.

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 09:36 PM
Well noted by people who think sneezing in the company of non white person constitutes assault, yes.

Saint, perhaps your sensibilities have been skewed by your likeness to Anders Breivik and the left wing loonies have got to you. When the IS vermin are rampaging through Norway you will come to your senses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_Cd1qP1k94

Get ready for the next generation of invaders.

Reg
30-09-2015, 09:41 PM
Toby, what do you get out of arguing with Harold? I know Harold lives for this shit, but you don't seem to enjoy it.

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 09:44 PM
I think he's some kind of cuck who likes humiliation.

Toby
30-09-2015, 09:50 PM
Toby, what do you get out of arguing with Harold? I know Harold lives for this shit, but you don't seem to enjoy it.

I don't know really, it's sort of fascinating to see him squirming through his nonsense arguments, and it can also be pretty amusing when he completely embarrasses himself as he does increasingly often. I'd normally avoid him in this sort of thread but I guess it was a slow day at work.

Angelsaint
30-09-2015, 09:50 PM
Really Harold? A small kid coming from a devastating war making a throat slicing movement is the reason you are against the refugees?!

You do realize this people are running from the ones you are confusing them with, right?

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 09:51 PM
He'd normally avoid me but....he never does. Play it cool, woo.

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 09:52 PM
Really Harold? A small kid coming from a devastating war making a throat slicing movement is the reason you are against the refugees?!

You do realize this people are running from the ones you are confusing then with right?

Only 1 in 5 (and that's a generous estimate) are fleeing war. The rest are economic migrants and/or Jihadis. You will see this soon enough. There's plenty of similar4 videos of men of fighting age (the vast majority) making similar gestures and worse.

Toby
30-09-2015, 09:53 PM
I haven't posted much in Migrant-focussed threads at all. It would make an interesting discussion if it wasn't just plastered with your shit videos nobody watches.

Angelsaint
30-09-2015, 09:54 PM
Only 1 in 5 (and that's a generous estimate) are fleeing war. The rest are economic migrants and/or Jihadis. You will see this soon enough.
May or may not be true but that is why we have police,secret services and foreign department.

The refugees are not going be the ones paying for some freebies are coming with them.

Angelsaint
30-09-2015, 09:56 PM
And as someone correctly said, why would IS send someone by boat with high risk of dying in the sea instead of their normal routes? Seems a bit illogical to me.

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 09:56 PM
May or may not be true but that is why we have police,secret services and foreign department.

The refugees are not going be the ones paying for some freebies are coming with them.

Great but there doesn't seem to be much vetting going on, does there? These people come from a backwards culture, it's best to limit them coming here as much as possible. Or everyone will pay the price.

Angelsaint
30-09-2015, 09:58 PM
I haven't posted much in Migrant-focussed threads at all. It would make an interesting discussion if it wasn't just plastered with your shit videos nobody watches.

Instead of going on personal attacks, why don't you discuss what matters? The refugees!
Seems to me you get an hard on by insulting and discussing with Harold.

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 09:58 PM
And as someone correctly said, why would IS send someone by boat with high risk of dying in the sea instead of their normal routes? Seems a bit illogical to me.

So they won't get caught, obviously. It's an easy way to avoid security, and the risk of death isn't actually that high. One suspect in the bombing in Tunisia has already been seen in Italy getting off a boat as a 'refugee'.

Angelsaint
30-09-2015, 10:01 PM
So they won't get caught, obviously. It's an easy way to avoid security, and the risk of death isn't actually that high. One suspect in the bombing in Turkey has already been seen in Italy getting off a boat as a 'refugee'.
What I understand it is very red alert on the borders because of the danger of IS operatives. Easier getting in Europe another way.

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 10:02 PM
I haven't noticed a whole lot of security checks - people just rip fences off and carry on walking.

If we put Ronnie Pickering at the border they might think twice.

Toby
30-09-2015, 10:09 PM
Instead of going on personal attacks, why don't you discuss what matters? The refugees!

Well, I have. I agree with you in finding a lot of the criticisms of their behaviour (e.g. young boys doing knife-to-throat motions) to show a lack of understanding of what they have been and are going through. The situation in Hungary was/is thoroughly depressing but I'm sure far from the worst even in Europe.

phonics
30-09-2015, 10:10 PM
"I haven't noticed a lot of security checks" like Harolds been refugeeing it up across Europe like a sexy blonde girl in one of those Hostel films.

Angelsaint
30-09-2015, 10:11 PM
The security checks have been extra zealous, therefore some take too much time, so much that you see people try to get throw barb wire and the violence from the police.

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 10:14 PM
"I haven't noticed a lot of security checks" like Harolds been refugeeing it up across Europe like a sexy blonde girl in one of those Hostel films.

Even on the BBC I haven't seen any, and they're scarcely likely to paint the 'refugees' as anything other than magnificent, brave, people. The police in Germany are already covering up rapes by a certain ethnic group - ring a bell?

phonics
30-09-2015, 10:16 PM
You're embarrassing.

Angelsaint
30-09-2015, 10:17 PM
http://time.com/4051556/john-oliver-last-week-tonight-refugees/

Angelsaint
30-09-2015, 10:20 PM
You're embarrassing.
What is the point with this comment? Are you a 3 year old?
You see me and Harold in totally opposites sides of this subject but still you don't see him insulting me! Why? Because I don't insult him and I treat him with respect.
Logical if you attack him, he answers and with bang! It's in his right to defend himself.

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 10:24 PM

I just went through all those pictures - it's propaganda. Go and speak to people in the towns and villages these people are arriving. Go and talk to the girls in Germany who are being warned against wearing short skirts and showing too much skin because there might be 'misunderstandings' due to the proximity of the refugee camp.

Don't worry about Moronics, I let his idiocy speak for itself.

phonics
30-09-2015, 10:28 PM
What is the point with this comment? Are you a 3 year old?
You see me and Harold in totally opposites sides of this subject but still you don't see him insulting me! Why? Because I don't insult him and I treat him with respect.
Logical if you attack him, he answers and with bang! It's in his right to defend himself.

When you've been down the same road 500 times over the course of a decade it's quicker just to let him talk nonsense and eventually prove his own point wrong while mocking him.

Angelsaint
30-09-2015, 10:28 PM
I just went through all those pictures - it's propaganda. Go and speak to people in the towns and villages these people are arriving. Go and talk to the girls in Germany who are being warned against wearing short skirts and showing too much skin because there might be 'misunderstandings' due to the proximity of the refugee camp.

Don't worry about Moronics, I let his idiocy speak for itself.
That rumor has been dismissed as an rumor. The rektor of that school said he get letters from parents all the time complaining about something and was not the first time he got a complain about people dressing. Only difference this time was from a Muslim.

Lewis
30-09-2015, 10:30 PM
'economic migrants and/or Jihadis'

How do you even use 'and/or' incorrectly?

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 10:35 PM
'economic migrants and/or Jihadis'

How do you even use 'and/or' incorrectly?

They could be both or either. Not hard, really.

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 10:38 PM
That rumor has been dismissed as an rumor. The rektor of that school said he get letters from parents all the time complaining about something and was not the first time he got a complain about people dressing. Only difference this time was from a Muslim.

Erm, which one? It's a fact. The letter has been widely reported and refuted by nobody. He also specifically mentioned the refugee camp and to avoid 'misunderstandings'. Don't bury your head and hear what you want to hear. This is exactly how Rotherham happened.

'Still, the parents were instructed to take precautions and to restrict their children from wearing transparent tops or blouses, short shorts or miniskirts. “This could lead to misunderstandings,” explained the headmaster, noting the different culture of the Muslim asylum seekers.'

It's very clear.

Toby
30-09-2015, 10:43 PM

Video doesn't work in UK but I found it here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x37z17h

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 10:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QRZ-gcG4Es

For QE Saint

Toby
30-09-2015, 10:53 PM
Video doesn't work in UK but I found it here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x37z17h

Although having now watched it, it's pretty crap, especially by John Oliver's standards.

Lewis
30-09-2015, 10:59 PM
They could be both or either. Not hard, really.

You can't be an economic migrant and a jihadist, which 'and/or' suggests.

7om
30-09-2015, 11:02 PM
This is exactly how Nazi Germany started. A load of layabouts with nothing else better to do than to cause trouble.

QE Harold Flair
30-09-2015, 11:10 PM
You can't be an economic migrant and a jihadist, which 'and/or' suggests.

Why not? An economic migrant could easily have those ideological beliefs.

Lewis
30-09-2015, 11:25 PM
So he's coming here for work, but also to blow something up?

QE Harold Flair
01-10-2015, 12:52 AM
So he's coming here for work, but also to blow something up?

You can believe in Jihadi ideas without actually being a terrorist in action. It's good that we're getting to the heart of the important stuff, anyway.

Lewis
01-10-2015, 01:11 AM
In the context you used it, talking about 'men of fighting age' making threatening gestures, it only means one thing. Otherwise why worry about them being of fighting age and making threatening gestures if they're not going to act on it?

QE Harold Flair
01-10-2015, 01:26 AM
They may act on it in future. You're making Toby seem interesting with this line of pointlessness.

phonics
01-10-2015, 01:31 AM
'Now I've made all this money off of benefits, it's time to throw it all down the drain and blow myself up on the tube'

QE Harold Flair
01-10-2015, 01:33 AM
Only a matter of time. I think you'll do well to remember that I am nearly always proven correct about these hard truth situations that the more weak-wristed cannot face.

phonics
01-10-2015, 01:36 AM
I'm still not sure what you think you've been proven correct about but David Icke said there was a massive nonce cover up. I'm still not going to him for the news.

QE Harold Flair
01-10-2015, 01:53 AM
https://cdn.liveleak.com/80281E/ll_a_s/2015/Sep/30/LiveLeak-dot-com-667_1443649423-what-a-traitorous-fuck-angela-merkel-is-_1443650466.jpg.resized.jpg?d5e8cc8eccfb6039332f41 f6249e92b06c91b4db65f5e99818bdd3954b42ddd6a090&ec_rate=230

I think there's a serious chance of something really big kicking off in Germany soon.

phonics
01-10-2015, 02:12 AM
So if they let in 1,000,000 people and one person does something 'jihadi' (like buying a house and then deciding to blow himself up instead of living in it or whatever Harolds wet dream is) then that makes the other 999,999 irrelevant?

QE Harold Flair
01-10-2015, 02:14 AM
Who are you talking to?

phonics
01-10-2015, 02:21 AM
I thought I'd take a page out of your book and shout pointlessness into the ether.

Angelsaint
01-10-2015, 07:10 AM
Only a matter of time. I think you'll do well to remember that I am nearly always proven correct about these hard truth situations that the more weak-wristed cannot face.
You been saying this for years and by now is known that Muslim integration is sucessful. I still don't read Koran or go to mosques. The truth is WE are the bad guys on this movie of life.

Although having now watched it, it's pretty crap, especially by John Oliver's standards.
The point is the extreme right wing propaganda and the conditions the refugees have to suffer in some countries. In the second a small kid does a threatening movement, all right wing says " I told you so, they are coming to destroy us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QRZ-gcG4Es

For QE Saintbad choice of video. After that report was a big case of a rapist in Norway and for right wing despair he was as Norwegian as Norwegian can be. The truth is most of these attempts of rape were caused by the lack of effort from Norwegian government. On the moment integration schools were mandatory, the numbers of attempted rape reduced to irrelevant numbers.
BTW I have seen better right extremists propaganda videos.

Angelsaint
01-10-2015, 08:15 AM
You are a man of facts/science . I start with this:
https://youtu.be/xYnpJGaMiXo

QE Harold Flair
01-10-2015, 12:59 PM
You been saying this for years and by now is known that Muslim integration is sucessful. I still don't read Koran or go to mosques. The truth is WE are the bad guys on this movie of life.

I can't speak for your situation in Norway but I know this isn't the case here and it's even less the case in France, with Germany starting to wake up, too. You won't see these mass demonstrations in the news, of course. But they are happening. If you think integration is successful then it's likely you don't live in places where it's a factor - here's some independent evidence http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/opinion-polls.htm

The point is the extreme right wing propaganda and the conditions the refugees have to suffer in some countries. In the second a small kid does a threatening movement, all right wing says " I told you so, they are coming to destroy us.

The only propaganda is coming from the left. The media is always showing women and children despite the fact it's vastly young men (often in their designer gear with iphones) who are coming over, and most often not fleeing war. They're not refugees and they do not deserve our help. Simple as that.

bad choice of video. After that report was a big case of a rapist in Norway and for right wing despair he was as Norwegian as Norwegian can be. The truth is most of these attempts of rape were caused by the lack of effort from Norwegian government. On the moment integration schools were mandatory, the numbers of attempted rape reduced to irrelevant numbers.
BTW I have seen better right extremists propaganda videos.

The video wasn't about 'a rapist', though. Of course rapists exist in all cultures, but go to the kinds of shithole Muslamic countries this lot are coming from and you will realise this is not isolated. It's a culture of treating women like slaves and subordinates.

Angelsaint
01-10-2015, 01:13 PM
This is wrong and you know it. Even Facebook already came out saying they will censure the right wing extremist videos that pop every day. It's too many of them.

Anywho the rosling video is something you should see. I bring you more. He is a science man. Not a religious at all. He has a unbiased view of the matter.

QE Harold Flair
01-10-2015, 01:18 PM
I don't know what facebook has to do with it? I'm talking about the actual media, not social media. The video you posted if of a man saying not to trust the media. I agree with him.

It really is ognoring reality if you can't see the obvious women's rights issues within Islamic countries (and coming to a town near you soon).

Angelsaint
01-10-2015, 01:23 PM
To destroy the myth that they multiply like rabbits:

https://youtu.be/ezVk1ahRF78

Angelsaint
01-10-2015, 01:27 PM
The media show what they see. The propaganda you posted is the one that is fabricated and edited to create panic,fear and hate.

Be honest Harold, European press is not so bias like the American one.

QE Harold Flair
01-10-2015, 01:50 PM
The media show what they see. The propaganda you posted is the one that is fabricated and edited to create panic,fear and hate.

:roflol:

The media I show is some part of the reality you will not see on television or in the papers. The facts about the rapes of women and children in these refugee centres was not brought to you by the BNP - it comes from Women's Rights Groups and charities. The persecution and subjugation of women is Islamic countries is not something made up by one-eyed racists, it's a fact. One enshrined in law in many cases.

Be honest Harold, European press is not so bias like the American one.

No, but the US press on either side doesn't try and pretend to be balanced. The BBC has a duty to be, and it isn't.

QE Harold Flair
01-10-2015, 01:52 PM
To destroy the myth that they multiply like rabbits:

https://youtu.be/ezVk1ahRF78

Not that this is relevant but he seems to be talking about religion in general. We know for a fact that Muslims are breeding faster here than non-Muslims.

Angelsaint
01-10-2015, 03:10 PM
:roflol:

The media I show is some part of the reality you will not see on television or in the papers. The facts about the rapes of women and children in these refugee centres was not brought to you by the BNP - it comes from Women's Rights Groups and charities. The persecution and subjugation of women is Islamic countries is not something made up by one-eyed racists, it's a fact. One enshrined in law in many cases.

No, but the US press on either side doesn't try and pretend to be balanced. The BBC has a duty to be, and it isn't.show me a link of WRG or charities if you please.

Henry
01-10-2015, 03:12 PM
No, but the US press on either side doesn't try and pretend to be balanced.

Of course not.

http://zenpundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Fox-News-fair-balanced.png

Angelsaint
01-10-2015, 03:12 PM
Not that this is relevant but he seems to be talking about religion in general. We know for a fact that Muslims are breeding faster here than non-Muslims.
A man that makes his life this subject says otherwise. Why are you arguing something proven without a doubt?

Angelsaint
01-10-2015, 03:15 PM
Me&hennerz vs Harold... does anyone need more proof that the end of the world is eminent?

QE Harold Flair
01-10-2015, 03:33 PM
Of course not.

http://zenpundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Fox-News-fair-balanced.png

I don't mean like that. I mean in their programming. You couldn't possibly think Bill O' Reilly was fair and balanced, and as such he only get the right wing tuning in. The left tune in to the other one, which I forget now (NBC?). Anyway, they're nothing like the BBC is supposed to be.

QE Harold Flair
01-10-2015, 03:37 PM
A man that makes his life this subject says otherwise. Why are you arguing something proven without a doubt?

Well I didn't watch all of the video but I'm pretty sure he didn't go into any detail about the UK (and I'd be surprised if the results are much different wherever else they are breeding), which has actual facts which back me up, as usual:

'Census figures show almost a tenth of babies and toddlers in England and Wales are Muslim – nearly twice the proportion in the general population' - from The Guardian, by the way.

It's nice that a baby can be described as 'Muslim' as well. It's clearly had time to make that choice

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/jan/10/rise-british-muslim-birthrate-the-times-census

(http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/jan/10/rise-british-muslim-birthrate-the-times-census)

Henry
01-10-2015, 03:48 PM
I don't mean like that. I mean in their programming.

That is their programming. In fact, it's the name of it. Are you confused again?

QE Harold Flair
01-10-2015, 03:50 PM
That is their programming. In fact, it's the name of it. Are you confused again?

Them saying it doesn't make it so. The left/right divide in the US news is glaringly obvious and everyone knows it.

Angelsaint
01-10-2015, 04:04 PM
Well I didn't watch all of the video but I'm pretty sure he didn't go into any detail about the UK (and I'd be surprised if the results are much different wherever else they are breeding), which has actual facts which back me up, as usual:

'Census figures show almost a tenth of babies and toddlers in England and Wales are Muslim – nearly twice the proportion in the general population' - from The Guardian, by the way.

It's nice that a baby can be described as 'Muslim' as well. It's clearly had time to make that choice

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/jan/10/rise-british-muslim-birthrate-the-times-census

(http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/jan/10/rise-british-muslim-birthrate-the-times-census)
I am not discussing the numbers because it seems a bit strange but how the hell someone label them as Muslim? The parents? My mother is a devoted Catholic but my father is the most atheist I know, so would I be registered as what?

QE Harold Flair
01-10-2015, 04:09 PM
I am not discussing the numbers because it seems a bit strange but how the hell someone label them as Muslim? The parents? My mother is a devoted Catholic but my father is the most atheist I know, so would I be registered as what?

Those born to Muslim parents, I expect. Either way, I believe I am the one who has presented the correct evidence here, and from the most left-wing paper in the UK.

Angelsaint
01-10-2015, 04:20 PM
Strange. In Norway no one ask you your religion of choice at birth or anytime. Strange country you live in.

QE Harold Flair
01-10-2015, 04:30 PM
The leader of the German police union has warned of violent clashes between migrant groups being imported into his country. In a newspaper interview he also said that information about the migrant crisis is being withheld by authorities to avoid scaring the public.

Rainer Wendt, Federal Chairman of the German Police Union, was being interviewed by Deutsche Wirtschafts Nachrichten when he issued his warning about importing violence into the country.

Describing the migrant crisis as the biggest challenge to the police since 1945, he warned of “widespread prepared and organised mass brawls and fights” in migrant camps, such as the one in the central German city of Kassel (pictured above) which Breitbart London previously reported.

Wendt explained that he was not talking about mere scuffles, but of “proper power struggles between different groups who have different ethnic and religious backgrounds.”

Although he noted that there have been attacks by Islamists on Christians, he counseled against identifying a particular ethnic group or religion as the main perpetrator for two reasons.

First, he said the numerous reports of violence and abuse aimed at women and children are not specific to any one faith or ethnic group.

Secondly, Wendt explained most conflicts take place within not between religious communities – in Germany’s case mostly Muslims. Saying why he thinks faith-based segregation is not the answer to the problem, he added: “We must not forget: in the home countries, most victims of Islamists are not Christians, but Muslims. A religious separation is therefore not effective.”

Wendt said that the crisis does not give the impression of being under control and that so long as it persists the long-term effects are hard to assess. He did, however, say that if the influx is not stopped then conflicts between migrants will be played out on German streets.

He warned that an upshot of migrant violence is the risk “right-wing extremists use the mood for themselves in order to carry out attacks against refugee shelters”, but said there is no actual evidence of this.

The interviewer suggested that despite the arrival of “hundreds of thousands” comparatively little has actually happened and asked whether that impression is accurate. Wendt replied that in fact “the public does not know everything” because the police report “only a fraction” of what is happening to avoid scaring people unnecessarily.

The former head of Austria’s domestic security agency, Dr Gert R. Polli, recently warned that terror groups may be taking advantage of the migrant crisis to place terrorists in Europe, as reported by Breitbart London. Wendt agreed that the possibility of terrorists and radicals coming in cannot be excluded as “border controls to Austria are no longer intact… borders are no longer controllable.”

Got to love a good cover-up.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/01/police-leader-speaks-migrant-crisis-warns-violent-clashes/

Magic
01-10-2015, 06:07 PM
http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=667_1443649423

QE Harold Flair
01-10-2015, 07:11 PM
Well, exactly.

Angelsaint
01-10-2015, 07:34 PM
http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=667_1443649423
I don't speak German, what am I watching?

Got to love a good cover-up.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/01/police-leader-speaks-migrant-crisis-warns-violent-clashes/breitbart the bastion of credibility. You might as well used Britain first...

Pen
01-10-2015, 07:44 PM

Let's not pretend that whatever the child is described as is the choice of the parent. Doesn't really matter if they're described muslim, christian, jewish or atheist, the parents are still the ones who decide. It's not really about the describing part either, as everyone makes choices based on their own set of values that affect their children's life.

Contrary to both UK and Norway it seems, we get the religion of our mother unless differently decided. (I mean that mothers faith trumps all in a situation where no compromise is found).

QE Harold Flair
01-10-2015, 07:48 PM
breitbart the bastion of credibility. You might as well used Britain first...

But the quotes are not from Breitbart.... like I said, you're not going to find the truth reported in mainstream media - you have to dig for it yourself.

QE Harold Flair
01-10-2015, 07:49 PM
Let's not pretend that whatever the child is described as is the choice of the parent. Doesn't really matter if they're described muslim, christian, jewish or atheist, the parents are still the ones who decide. It's not really about the describing part either, as everyone makes choices based on their own set of values that affect their children's life.

Contrary to both UK and Norway it seems, we get the religion of our mother unless differently decided. (I mean that mothers faith trumps all in a situation where no compromise is found).

That's retarded. I don't believe any baby is or has ever been described as an 'atheist baby'. There's the difference.

Lewis
01-10-2015, 07:54 PM

How come they can't even get on with each other?

Pen
01-10-2015, 07:58 PM
That's retarded. I don't believe any baby is or has ever been described as an 'atheist baby'. There's the difference.

I could have put down not apart of any religious group if you feel that makes a difference.

QE Harold Flair
01-10-2015, 10:31 PM
I could have put down not apart of any religious group if you feel that makes a difference.

That should be the default position of every baby.

Spoonsky
01-10-2015, 11:08 PM
The majority of children will take the religion of their parents. Therefore it's a useful study. It's not like the study is forcing these babies to be Muslim.

Harold is right about Fox though, nobody watches Fox and think it's "fair and balanced", and they don't try to hide their bias at all. That's just how it works here. There isn't an exact equivalent for the left, MSNBC is probably closest while CNN generally supports the establishment wherever it goes.

Boydy
01-10-2015, 11:14 PM
Harold's beginning to read like that Richard Dawkins parody twitter account.

Lewis
01-10-2015, 11:25 PM
Richard Dawkins is terrible at Twitter. I thought he would be giving Muslims grief 24/7, but all he does is re-tweet people saying they're reading his books, moan about the press, and ask people to explain popular culture to him.

Boydy
01-10-2015, 11:31 PM
I meant this - Take a look at richard h dawkins (@RlCHARDDAWKlNS): https://twitter.com/RlCHARDDAWKlNS?s=09

QE Harold Flair
01-10-2015, 11:36 PM
Harold's beginning to read like that Richard Dawkins parody twitter account.

It would be nice if you could engage me on what your problem is with what I said rather than make these silly comments.

It's just sense. Is religion a choice or not? Would you agree with labeling label a baby as a Marxist baby if their parents are Marxist?

Angelsaint
02-10-2015, 07:46 AM
A quick search at that Rainer Wendt brought me a prominent question: How the fuck a lunatic that makes Hitler look like mother Teresa got to high places in police and in Merkel CDU?!

That Merkel never fooled me.

Magic
02-10-2015, 07:47 AM
I don't speak German, what am I watching?

It's a mass protest in Dresden. Can you not read the English description?

Angelsaint
02-10-2015, 07:48 AM
How come they can't even get on with each other?lol follow Harold advice and avoid media propaganda.

Henry
02-10-2015, 08:28 AM
Them saying it doesn't make it so.

I agree, but the problem here is that you ignorantly thought that they didn't say it.

Angelsaint
02-10-2015, 08:33 AM
This personal disputes were not funny or interesting before I was banned and I don't find any improvement after my "Fenix return ".
Keep to the subject hennerz.

Yaysus
02-10-2015, 10:36 AM
It's a mass protest in Dresden. Can you not read the English description?

a mass protest by a far right wing organization in a city with a lot of right wing nutters

Henry
02-10-2015, 10:54 AM
This personal disputes were not funny or interesting before I was banned and I don't find any improvement after my "Fenix return ".
Keep to the subject hennerz.

There is no "hennerz" and there is no "Fenix return".

Magic
02-10-2015, 11:16 AM
a mass protest by a far right wing organization in a city with a lot of right wing nutters

Stop generalising.

Pen
02-10-2015, 01:21 PM
That should be the default position of every baby.

Seems a bit arbitrary as the parents will still raise the child in the faith of their choosing. I'm guessing that you would like it so that unded 18-year-olds could not be a part of any ideological organisation?

QE Harold Flair
02-10-2015, 01:57 PM
I agree, but the problem here is that you ignorantly thought that they didn't say it.

No, I didn't.

QE Harold Flair
02-10-2015, 01:58 PM
Seems a bit arbitrary as the parents will still raise the child in the faith of their choosing. I'm guessing that you would like it so that unded 18-year-olds could not be a part of any ideological organisation?

So you would be okay with a Marxist baby? I said nothing of 'under-18's'.

Pen
02-10-2015, 02:02 PM
I think political allegiances might be a tad trickier as unlike your religious allegiance it's not something asked in forms and the likes where you mark it down. So I don't see a point labelling a child as a marxist.

If your asking if I'm alright with parents raising their child marxist, then yes.

QE Harold Flair
02-10-2015, 02:05 PM
Whether it's asked in forms or not is irrelevant. This is about the rightness or wrongness of labeling someone as something on which they can't decide for themselves. So what I am asking you is not whether raising a baby as a Marxist is right, I'm asking you whether it's right to say a baby is a Marxist.

Pen
02-10-2015, 02:10 PM
I just feel it's very arbitrary thing to get hung up on that as religion plays a big part in some families and wether the child is classed as anything makes little difference outside the family aside from statistics. He/she will be raised with the values and beliefs of the family anyway.

QE Harold Flair
02-10-2015, 02:32 PM
I just feel it's very arbitrary thing to get hung up on that as religion plays a big part in some families and wether the child is classed as anything makes little difference outside the family aside from statistics. He/she will be raised with the values and beliefs of the family anyway.

You should be a politician.

Henry
02-10-2015, 02:47 PM
No, I didn't.

Post #144

QE Harold Flair
02-10-2015, 02:48 PM
Post #144

I'm well aware of what was said. You are incapable of seeing anything in other than black and white.

Henry
02-10-2015, 02:51 PM
I'm well aware of what was said. You are incapable of seeing anything in other than black and white.

You are incapable of admitting error, even as glaring as this.

"the US press on either side doesn't try and pretend to be balanced."

:lol:

QE Harold Flair
02-10-2015, 02:56 PM
Yes, as in their reporting style. This isn't even controversial, you idiot.

7om
02-10-2015, 03:00 PM
I don't think it's very appropriate that the man of the people insults his subjects.

Angelsaint
02-10-2015, 03:16 PM
This witchhunt is ridiculous. Can't you guys argue without insulting or insinuate insults?

QE Harold Flair
06-10-2015, 03:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgn0c3Ito1k

That's how you do it.

QE Harold Flair
09-10-2015, 09:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7q9XtoLIgA

Can't wait til we get more of these friendly people. Refugees welcome!

Angelsaint
10-10-2015, 06:56 AM
The last video was from a completely moron who get frustrated the girl ignores him in front of his friends. Don't see the connection with refugees.

Henry
10-10-2015, 07:36 AM
I was in Salzburg in Austria yesterday and most of the trains back to German were cancelled due to the migrants. I seen a few dozen of them being escorted by police.

QE Harold Flair
10-10-2015, 02:40 PM
The last video was from a completely moron who get frustrated the girl ignores him in front of his friends. Don't see the connection with refugees.

They're immigrants. Most of the so-called refugees are not refugees. And what happened to your hatred of Somalis?

Magic
11-10-2015, 10:43 AM
http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=a01_1444530043

Look at the way these refugee doctors and nurses are enriching German society.

QE Harold Flair
11-10-2015, 10:47 AM
We're going to be getting at least 20,000 of these. Can't wait to be enriched.

Angelsaint
11-10-2015, 02:50 PM
They're immigrants. Most of the so-called refugees are not refugees. And what happened to your hatred of Somalis?

I met good working Somalis which are the clear majority. I realize now that exists morons in all nations, do not take them as an example of a entire nation

Magic
11-10-2015, 02:52 PM
Fucking hell, maybe Norway is alright afterall then.

simon
11-10-2015, 02:56 PM
Saint maturing is nice to see. :)

QE Harold Flair
11-10-2015, 03:53 PM
I met good working Somalis which are the clear majority. I realize now that exists morons in all nations, do not take them as an example of a entire nation

The Somalis are also the clear majority in raping women in your country.

'Saint maturing' = he agrees with me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoiCYwoJKrE

Angelsaint
11-10-2015, 07:02 PM
Even for neo nazi propaganda that is bad. If anyone know who makes tie crap advise them to make the Muslims in spaceships attacking the earth. That would be proper propaganda!

QE Harold Flair
11-10-2015, 08:08 PM
As if Muslims could ever build a spaceship.

mugbull
12-10-2015, 03:19 AM
Medina is actually Arabic for rocket blaster, believe it or not

Angelsaint
12-10-2015, 07:05 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/police-called-to-meeting-of-beard-fans-in-sweden-after-passer-by-confuses-them-with-isis-terrorists-a6690711.html?cmpid=facebook-post

Magic
12-10-2015, 07:53 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3269556/Police-hunt-gang-ARMED-Afghan-illegal-immigrants-shot-two-brothers-jumping-lorry-Keele-services-M6.html

#refugeeswelcome

Angelsaint
13-10-2015, 01:09 PM
Syrian... The hint is in the word "Syria ".

QE Harold Flair
14-10-2015, 02:33 PM
Villagers in a tiny, rural area of Lower Saxony in Germany, are demanding answers after it transpired that their village with a population of just a few hundred will be forced to accept one thousand migrants due to Angela Merkel’s decision to throw open her country’s borders.

The main questions they ask are: why here, why us, and why now? The village is on a minor road lined with traditional half-timbered bungalows, vegetable gardens and farms with almost no infrastructure or local shops for daily needs. There are empty office buildings where the refugees are to be accommodated but aside from pasture and apple orchards, that’s about it.

A packed public meeting was held last night in Sumte to discuss local concerns over the migrant influx and Spiegel Online reports (http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/fluechtlinge-im-niedersaechsischen-sumte-tausend-sind-einfach-zu-viele-a-1057676.html) that it didn’t go well.

The town hall was the venue. It began with the mayor and local officials expressing utter surprise that anyone could possibly be worried by so many newcomers. “I did not expect so many interested residents,” the mayor began as an official from the Lower Saxony Ministry of the Interior looked on. Uproar followed.

More questions came from the floor. Locals wanted to know how sewage and waste disposal would be regulated and whether a shuttle service for the refugees would be provided so that they could go shopping.

“How do we protect ourselves against crime?”was another question. A woman asked “if medical care is guaranteed for the protection of all of us”. From a corner of the hall somebody pointed out that there were mainly single, young men arriving on the town’s doorstep and would it be safe to leave the house after dark. Oh yes, the mayor assured them, “the street lights will remain on all night”.

Some 450,000 migrants have arrived in Germany already this year. The country is expecting at least 1.5 million in 2015, by far the most across the 28-nation European Union. What is happening in Sumte is symptomatic of events all over Germany as Angela Merkel’s policy-on-the-run meets the people who will have to live with the consequences.

In Lower Saxony, the pressure to find accommodation is strong, the Interior Ministry explained to the meeting. Last year, almost 19,000 asylum applications were received, in 2015 there were already more than 75,000. Homes had to be found and the tenor of the meeting was that anyone who opposed that flow was xenophobic.

“Thousand are just too many”, resident Dirk Hammer told the meeting. His family has lived for 400 years in the village. He wants as many as a “reasonable solution” would allow to “minimize disruption” but ultimately the feelings expressed were that residents were not consulted and now they were being forced to accommodated over 1,000 people in a village that has never been home to more than 100.

I just don't understand their concerns? What could possibly go wrong with such a well thought-out plan?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d40_1444830128

QE Harold Flair
14-10-2015, 02:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkfRkR1Pqag

'You couldn't make it up'.

Angelsaint
14-10-2015, 05:08 PM
"Tolerance to other religions was achieved... " lol

QE Harold Flair
19-10-2015, 10:50 PM
One sensible man v the whack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naW2PhYkBRY

Magic
24-10-2015, 01:54 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3287510/Refugee-children-resorting-survival-sex-pay-people-smugglers-claims-record-56-000-migrants-land-Greece-just-six-days.html

Of course, because the first thing I do when I see an unaccompanied child is rape it.

QE Harold Flair
24-10-2015, 04:24 PM
One way or another, this will all end in bloodshed.

Angelsaint
24-10-2015, 04:27 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/11949104/Swedish-school-killer-watched-Nazi-videos-before-attack.html. You are right, Harold.
These neo nazis videos should be punished by law.

QE Harold Flair
24-10-2015, 04:37 PM
Well when the government and the EU continually go against the wishes of their people this will only happen more.

Lewis
24-10-2015, 04:38 PM
That sails rather close to saying it's legitimate.

Angelsaint
24-10-2015, 05:04 PM
Wishes of what people? Majority of the Swedish already showed that they support helping the refugees.
The problem is these neo nazis blogs running freely in the Internet while the first Muslim to sneeze creates waves of panic.

QE Harold Flair
24-10-2015, 06:33 PM
That sails rather close to saying it's legitimate.

Only to an idiot. It sails much closer to an understanding of history and reality, which you ought to know about. Thinking that something will happen does not even come close to supporting it.

QE Harold Flair
24-10-2015, 06:35 PM
Wishes of what people? Majority of the Swedish already showed that they support helping the refugees.
The problem is these neo nazis blogs running freely in the Internet while the first Muslim to sneeze creates waves of panic.

All idiots run freely on the internet, including the fascist Muslims. By the way, the most popular party in Sweden are very anti-immigration, so I'm not sure what you say is correct. And this only highlights my point - ignore people's concerns and they will go to the extremes. That happens in both directions and it's happening all over Europe, which is not a coincidence.

You remember my predictions, don't you? I will definitely be doing laps of honour on this one.

Angelsaint
24-10-2015, 07:15 PM
You are talking about SD and no its not the most popular party, though is the third. Åkesson is the biggest moron ever.

Angelsaint
24-10-2015, 07:38 PM
Harold you know you always got my support but the thread about hennerz, scoobs and AE was at least distasteful.

Lewis
24-10-2015, 08:16 PM
Only to an idiot. It sails much closer to an understanding of history and reality, which you ought to know about. Thinking that something will happen does not even come close to supporting it.

Believing that something is legitimate and supporting it are not the same thing. Hence deliberately using the words wot I used.

QE Harold Flair
24-10-2015, 10:54 PM
Believing that something is legitimate and supporting it are not the same thing. Hence deliberately using the words wot I used.

So explain how thinking something will happen is sailing close to legitimising it? It makes no sense at all.

QE Harold Flair
24-10-2015, 10:56 PM
Harold you know you always got my support but the thread about hennerz, scoobs and AE was at least distasteful.

Only to those who take it (and themselves) seriously.

QE Harold Flair
24-10-2015, 10:57 PM
You are talking about SD and no its not the most popular party, though is the third. Åkesson is the biggest moron ever.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/11814498/Anti-immigrant-Sweden-Democrats-now-the-biggest-party-according-to-poll.html

It's coming.

Pepe
24-10-2015, 11:11 PM
All this time we should have kept Saint and banned Harold. The Office OWES US an explanation.

Lewis
24-10-2015, 11:14 PM
So explain how thinking something will happen is sailing close to legitimising it? It makes no sense at all.

When you blame it on the 'government and the EU continually go[ing] against the wishes of their people' you elevate the 'people' above the state, thereby legitimising (if not supporting) them taking the law into their own hands. It's actually the same argument that people use to legitimise terrorists. You know the one you always deride as an excuse?

QE Harold Flair
24-10-2015, 11:19 PM
I'm simply observing what is actually happening and what has happened in the past. I deal in reality. I never mention anything of whether it's the right thing or not.

Lewis
24-10-2015, 11:30 PM
I was just curious as to whether or not you realised that you always deny the same 'reality' when it comes to terrorism. It seems not.

QE Harold Flair
24-10-2015, 11:50 PM
I'll come back to this when you actually answer my question - how does saying something will happen legitimise it? Remember, I said this works in both directions - the left in Greece, the right most elsewhere in Europe.

Lewis
25-10-2015, 12:29 AM
You apportioned blame and conferred legitimacy on 'people' acting against the wishes and policies of the state, as you might once have explained the motivations of the IRA.

QE Harold Flair
25-10-2015, 01:17 AM
You apportioned blame and conferred legitimacy on 'people' acting against the wishes and policies of the state, as you might once have explained the motivations of the IRA.

No, I didn't confer legitimacy, I simply said 'ignore people's concerns and they will go to the extremes'. This, in no way, confers legitimacy.

This is desperate, even by your standards.

phonics
25-10-2015, 01:19 AM
So if we ignored peoples concerns about the lack of a unified Ireland the IRA would be a logical conclusion?

QE Harold Flair
25-10-2015, 01:22 AM
So if we ignored peoples concerns about the lack of a unified Ireland the IRA would be a logical conclusion?

By point of fact, yes (logical and legitimate are not the same thing). As that is exactly what happened. I never said I agree with the actions of the far right, just as I do not with the IRA. I'm not sure if those wanting a unified Ireland were in a majority or not, but those against mass immigration certainly are. Not really comparing like with like, though.

Lewis
25-10-2015, 01:26 AM

No, I didn't confer legitimacy, I simply said 'ignore people's concerns and they will go to the extremes'. This, in no way, confers legitimacy.

By point of fact, yes. As that is exactly what happened.

I mean. Really.

phonics
25-10-2015, 01:26 AM
So what was the point of your post? Legitimately seeing as you seem to be backing down now. What was the intented point of that post?

QE Harold Flair
25-10-2015, 01:52 AM
I mean. Really.

Yes, really. Are you confused about the difference between a logical conclusion and conferring legitimacy?

QE Harold Flair
25-10-2015, 01:53 AM
So what was the point of your post? Legitimately seeing as you seem to be backing down now. What was the intented point of that post?

The point was me setting the conditions for a future victory. There will be big problems throughout Europe due to a big rise in extremism in opposition to mass migration and the 'refugee' crisis.

Lewis
25-10-2015, 02:01 AM
Yes, really. Are you confused about the difference between a logical conclusion and conferring legitimacy?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=legitimacy

QE Harold Flair
25-10-2015, 02:09 AM
I know what it means. Explain where this 'conferring' of legitimacy took place by myself. I never conferred anything, I simply stated what will happen.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=confer

Spoonsky
25-10-2015, 03:20 AM
Harold is correct here. Act against the wishes of a portion of your population and you're liable to, well, get your archduke assassinated. There will always be extremist elements of a society that come out of the woodwork as soon as they are alienated in some way. That doesn't mean it's legitimate, and politicians shouldn't take it into account or they risk encouraging it, but it is a real consequence.

Lewis
25-10-2015, 01:20 PM
Yes. The point is that it's never seen as logical or expected when it's Muslims blowing things up. Then it's an excuse.

QE Harold Flair
25-10-2015, 01:41 PM
Is it the IRA or Muslims now? And of course it's expected, I never said it wasn't. Muslims will continue to be offended and will continue to blow things up - this will happen whether we bomb them or not.

Lewis
25-10-2015, 01:58 PM
By saying Muslims terrorist 'whether we bomb them or not' denies them the legitimacy you're conferring on other idiots.

QE Harold Flair
25-10-2015, 04:37 PM
I'm not conferring legitimacy to anyone, you keep either not understanding what it means to 'confer' or you're hoping nobody else knows. Would you like the definition again?

That Muslims 'terrorist' others that don't bomb them is self-evident and easily provable.

Lewis
25-10-2015, 06:16 PM
Yeah go on then. And it's not just about bombing Muslims, so that's a straw man.

QE Harold Flair
25-10-2015, 06:26 PM
It's a completely different context, anyway. Not listening to your own citizens is something completely divorced from foreign policy and the perceived 'attack on Muslims'.

When you blame it on the 'government and the EU continually go[ing] against the wishes of their people' you elevate the 'people' above the state, thereby legitimising (if not supporting) them taking the law into their own hands

This is where you're very much mistaken. Noting what I think will; happen does not mean I am 'elevating the people above the state'. I do not condone or legitimise violence of any kind. I'm merely saying what I think the outcome will be, and it's already happening.

Oh, and confer =

grant (a title, degree, benefit, or right).

"the Minister may have exceeded the powers conferred on him by Parliament"

synonyms:

bestow on, present with/to, grant to, award to, decorate with, honour with, give to, give out to, gift with, endow with, vest in, hand out to, extend to, vouchsafe to, accord to "the Queen conferred an honorary knighthood on him"

So yes, until you can show where I have said people have the right to be violent (they don't) I fear you're mistaken yet again.

Lewis
25-10-2015, 06:59 PM
You referred to the 'wishes of their people' being in opposition to the actions of the state. That confers a legitimacy on the actions of x by validating the reasons behind it. It doesn't mean you support it, or that you think they have the right to do it. The point is that you recognise it as a logical outcome in the first place, but don't do so for Islamic terrorism (the context of which is the same; non-state challenges to state authority), which you prefer to see as some senseless existential war against the Western way of life.

You're actually right on this. I just wanted to see whether you realised where the logic went, and you don't.