User Tag List

Page 64 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,200 of 6970

Thread: The All New, All Shit, Relationship Thread

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For what it's worth, I'm VERY glad my parents got divorced rather than staying together 'for the kids'.

It was absolutely fucking horrible when they used to argue every night and it wasn't even shouting and screaming, they'd just shut themselves away to talk for hours on end.

I really don't think it 'damaged' me (yeah yeah lololol husk of a man) in the long run.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His name was Chris Banoit Benoit?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
    Third word: Benoit.
    Don't you fucking oit me.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7om View Post
    He's right.

Not Lewis. That might be kidnap.
    It's his kid. He owns it.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My dad was an alcoholic that finally succeeded in drinking himself to death when I was 11. I had to watch my mum spiral in to debt and eventually lose our house. I was then raised in a council flat. It was shit, but she did her best and regardless of everything I grew up to be a functioning member of society. Parents splitting up is shit, but it isn't uncommon and it isn't the end of the world. At the end of the day, she will have 2 parents that love her even if they don't live together.

Do what you need to do, don't stay in a loveless and bitter relationship because of your daughter. 2 unhappy parents in a relationship is far worse than 2 single, but happy parents.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My parents split when I was 5.

I feel that the split was completely the right decision and it would have been far worse had they stayed together. What fucked me up though was my Dad getting drunk when I'd stay at his house on Saturday and just speaking so much shit about my Mum. He'd even continue talking bollocks (he told me a few times that my Mum put glass in a sandwich for my older half brother once) whilst I was trying to sleep too.

I'd say split MJ but be prepared to be reasonable and fair with the wife so that it doesn't hurt the kid who, obviously, loves you both.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My parents divorced when I was 16, my mam was expecting me to live with her as she'd get money due to my disability but I know she cheated with some absolute wanker of a man (who has a forehead like a fucking Klingon) so I chose my dad. Broke her heart for a while lol. She's still with cuntstain, goes nowhere, doesn't have much of a life, whilst my dad and his missus have three holidays a year and lead good lives. I love me mam but by fuck did she mess it all up. Bought his patter about having his own business, his own home. Turned out he worked for his brother cash in hand and lived in his son's flat.

Didn't bother me one bit, the split, as I was old enough to deal with it.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My parents have been married for 40 odd years but I'm sure you guys will be fine too.

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikey M View Post
    My dad was an alcoholic that finally succeeded in drinking himself to death when I was 11. I had to watch my mum spiral in to debt and eventually lose our house. I was then raised in a council flat. It was shit, but she did her best and regardless of everything I grew up to be a functioning member of society. Parents splitting up is shit, but it isn't uncommon and it isn't the end of the world. At the end of the day, she will have 2 parents that love her even if they don't live together.

Do what you need to do, don't stay in a loveless and bitter relationship because of your daughter. 2 unhappy parents in a relationship is far worse than 2 single, but happy parents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy Mahowry View Post
    My parents split when I was 5.

I feel that the split was completely the right decision and it would have been far worse had they stayed together. What fucked me up though was my Dad getting drunk when I'd stay at his house on Saturday and just speaking so much shit about my Mum. He'd even continue talking bollocks (he told me a few times that my Mum put glass in a sandwich for my older half brother once) whilst I was trying to sleep too.

I'd say split MJ but be prepared to be reasonable and fair with the wife so that it doesn't hurt the kid who, obviously, loves you both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soldier View Post
    My parents divorced when I was 16, my mam was expecting me to live with her as she'd get money due to my disability but I know she cheated with some absolute wanker of a man (who has a forehead like a fucking Klingon) so I chose my dad. Broke her heart for a while lol. She's still with cuntstain, goes nowhere, doesn't have much of a life, whilst my dad and his missus have three holidays a year and lead good lives. I love me mam but by fuck did she mess it all up. Bought his patter about having his own business, his own home. Turned out he worked for his brother cash in hand and lived in his son's flat.

Didn't bother me one bit, the split, as I was old enough to deal with it.
    Legit, gets taken in by camwhores, just got a job near 30.

33% Magic. 33%.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbf Spikey's head is fucking laughably small so its technically 0%

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In fairness, as cunty as that was I was only joking. You're all good and the point stands that an unhappy marriage is worse than the alternative.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless the alternative is 'Benoit'.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
    In fairness, as cunty as that was I was only joking. You're all good and the point stands that an unhappy marriage is worse than the alternative.
    Didn't come across as cunty to me mate, its all good.

And yeah Magic, get rid. Staying together will fuck your kid up more.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man has a point. Stick it out MJ.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    It's his kid. He owns it.
    Is it? Sounds like she cheats a lot.

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7om View Post
    Is it? Sounds like she cheats a lot.
    This is bollocks.

If I had lots of money and didn't mind shitting on my wife I'd happily be out every weekend, possibly even Friday and Saturday, assuming I had people to go with. But just because I'm out "in da club" or having a few drinks, it doesn't mean I'm scouting round a dirty dancefloor looking to finger some randomer. Just because she's out til 4am regularly doesn't mean she's cheating on him.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    This is bollocks.

If I had lots of money and didn't mind shitting on my wife I'd happily be out every weekend, possibly even Friday and Saturday, assuming I had people to go with. But just because I'm out "in da club" or having a few drinks, it doesn't mean I'm scouting round a dirty dancefloor looking to finger some randomer. Just because she's out til 4am regularly doesn't mean she's cheating on him.
    It does though in reality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's irrelevant. The lad needs to get out either way.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is bollocks.

Yeah, but you aren't in an unhappy relationship (I assume).

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    Mmm really though? Think about it. But then who am I to second guess female logic.

I'd be a prime suspect for cheating, always away in hotels.
    If she is out to those hours consistently, getting drunk, and with the way you describe, yeah, she's getting a bit elsewhere.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for your shit situation, Magic.

More successful than most Magic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Sorry for your shit situation, Magic.
    Thanks m8.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is bollocks.

1. You're a man, you don't get approached non-stop with women trying to have sex with you
    2. You couldn't get laid if you tried, so you have no concept of how other human being behave or think in a club-setting

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol this made me laugh.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shut up you cunt I've been working all day, a concept utterly foreign to yourself so I will let you off.

I found out her cunt mate tried to convince her to go out, and when I protested on the phone she apparently spent the next 2 hours ripping in to me, calling me a cunt, a loser, worthless, she should find someone else etc. My sister heard all this and when my dad picked them up cuntfriend had a meltdown and was screaming at my dad to let her out and calling my sister a cunt too.

It's nice to know she has such a well informed opinion of me, despite me being only nice to her in person.

Fuck them both. I've spent the day contemplating, she obviously wants a different life to the one she has, she's clearly ostracised me from her friends and rips me up to all and sundry. Anyway now I know that bitch's true feelings she will never, ever set foot in my house or my car or anything ever again.

Anyway really not sure what to do lads...I'm occassionally upset at her ludicrious behavior and she says she's upset and MISERABLE all the time. If it's that bad why is she still here? She's playing me, I think. I've ignored her all day. Hopefully she does fuck off to her mum's.
    She's psychologically making herself out to be a victim to justify her cheating to deal with the resentment she irrationally feels towards you because of the guilt she is experiencing due to her behavior. This is text book female behavior.

Get. A. Lawyer.

This is over.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lawyer up doesn't really apply in Scotland. We've not got horrific rules here. I'd pay maintenance according to CSA and we'd split everything down the middle.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Translation: about 30k equity in house so 15k each plus 300 a month maintenance.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My fear is my little un end up on some shit council estate fuk of cunts

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let her have custody then.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    Let her have custody then.
    Obviously i will custody is no problem i will do 2/3 noughts a week

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mert's pitching for work in this thread. Amazing.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shindig View Post
    As if Magic's case will be helped by a Turkish lawyer. Might help him in kebab houses.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shindig View Post
    I don't do family law.

But I could make an exception

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Surely, if you're going to split, the sooner the better for the kid? In the sense that she'll have more time to adjust to it at all. I can see your relationship surviving for a while longer, but she's what, six? Like fuck are you two going to last twelve more years together.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, don't most people in this situation just have another kid (just as they have them in the first place to paper over the cracks)? Try that.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonsky View Post
    Surely, if you're going to split, the sooner the better for the kid? In the sense that she'll have more time to adjust to it at all. I can see your relationship surviving for a while longer, but she's what, six? Like fuck are you two going to last twelve more years together.
    You look like a medieval lesbian in your new FB profile pic.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He'd probably do better with Mert as a lawyer, as he'd end up fucking the wife and be able to present her adultery to the court.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You look like a medieval lesbian in your new FB profile pic.
    And you look like a happily married father.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know what you're saying about there not being cheating MJ but I would suggest there is definitely cheating. If only because I have been the facilitator in that scenario with someone else's wife. I always believe personally anyone staying out until the end of the night is looking for something, as the end of the night is usually full of desperate cases who couldn't pull earlier. When you're happy in your relationship or just sexually fulfilled staying in a club until the lights come up doesn't seem like the best option.

As for time and opportunity I've known woman take one man out of a pub for a shag and then come back to get blitzed by a second unaware man. I personally have been piped off behind a working man's club by the aforementioned wife before the strike of midnight (she did have a thing for risky sex though). I've known girls who've gone off the rails getting double teamed in alleys behind pubs. In fact I think I posted in here about the time I shagged a woman dressed as pirate while I was dressed as a cowboy in a backstreet whilst on a pub crawl.

Trust me mate, if she wants it, they will come. I am not saying this to hurt you, I'm giving you the horrible reality so you can use that information to make the best decision for you and your daughter.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonsky View Post
    And you look like a happily married father.
    Oh fuck

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    I know what you're saying about there not being cheating MJ but I would suggest there is definitely cheating. If only because I have been the facilitator in that scenario with someone else's wife. I always believe personally anyone staying out until the end of the night is looking for something, as the end of the night is usually full of desperate cases who couldn't pull earlier. When you're happy in your relationship or just sexually fulfilled staying in a club until the lights come up doesn't seem like the best option.

As for time and opportunity I've known woman take one man out of a pub for a shag and then come back to get blitzed by a second unaware man. I personally have been piped off behind a working man's club by the aforementioned wife before the strike of midnight (she did have a thing for risky sex though). I've known girls who've gone off the rails getting double teamed in alleys behind pubs. In fact I think I posted in here about the time I shagged a woman dressed as pirate while I was dressed as a cowboy in a backstreet whilst on a pub crawl.

Trust me mate, if she wants it, they will come. I am not saying this to hurt you, I'm giving you the horrible reality so you can use that information to make the best decision for you and your daughter.
    I just want you to know that you encapsulate everything that sickens me about the British race, both men and women.

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mert View Post
    I just want you to know that you encapsulate everything that sickens me about the British race, both men and women.

Coming from one of the biggest scumbags on the planet.

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mert View Post
    2. You couldn't get laid if you tried, so you have no concept of how other human being behave or think in a club-setting
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post

I know I'm not naive. One of our friends had a 3 day break from her long term boyfriend and the first night she got fucked by 4 guys in one night.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember a female friend of mine telling me how on a girls night in her chav mate was talking about how she met another lad on holiday (she was married with kids). When asked if she had cheated she said 'no, I just sucked him off and let him cum on my face'.

It's natural for a beta to feel uncomfortable and nauseous in the presence of a superior alpha, Merty.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes but you can generally tell that type.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whether she's cheated or not isn't even the issue here. What you do know is that she seems to want to spend as much time as she can away from you (with a friend that hates you) doing something that shes knows pisses you off.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's like you're both pussyfooting around divorce, really. Like one's hoping the other will pull the trigger to look like the aggressor. If you fellas want to separate, get it over with.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really understand the concept that she hasn't the time. It takes a second to snog someone on a dance floor (unless that's not cheating).

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikó View Post
    I don't really understand the concept that she hasn't the time. It takes a second to snog someone on a dance floor (unless that's not cheating).
    Depends where the ejac lands, apparently.
    I'm a twit