User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NCAA College Sports

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has he had an up and coming guy traded yet?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He probably could've if he wanted to - he was friends with Jim Mora's daughter before he recruited Rosen there, so chances are he could've swung things his way. I think most people don't like him because he's the anti-Russell Wilson, in that he has opinions on things & will give them if asked.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YouTube videos are deceptive. Not going to show the bad. My imagine is tainted because I'm sure I watched a Rosen game early season and came away underwhelmed.

It's a shame for Lamar Jackson that Louisville were total shit because I don't think he had a prime time game all year so seems to have completely slipped under the radar.

Tanner lee leaving Nebraska early is an odd one.

Josh Allen must've got some serious sniffs from pro scouts too, else why come out this year when there's teams of talent.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Foe View Post
    YouTube videos are deceptive. Not going to show the bad. My imagine is tainted because I'm sure I watched a Rosen game early season and came away underwhelmed.

It's a shame for Lamar Jackson that Louisville were total shit because I don't think he had a prime time game all year so seems to have completely slipped under the radar.

Tanner lee leaving Nebraska early is an odd one.

Josh Allen must've got some serious sniffs from pro scouts too, else why come out this year when there's teams of talent.
    I've been watching the cutups of all his throws, rather than highlight videos - think I've watched eight of his games from this season since yesterday. He's staggeringly accurate, with his deep ball being particularly good (think I saw one underthrown in eight games, the rest were either perfect or out in front where no defender could get it), but he'll trust his arm too much at times & try throws he shouldn't. He needs to improve stuff like pocket awareness & looking off defenders, and he fumbled at least three times in those games on about six sacks, which is also a worry, but he can start week one if he has to & he'd be better than half the QBs currently starting.

Lamar Jackson is a disgusting athlete, and will probably run a 4.3 or something insane, but he obviously needs a lot of work as a passer. Didn't stop Cam going #1 overall, mind, and Jackson's a better runner, if smaller & less likely to be able to take all the hits Cam does. As for Josh Allen, his arm is obscene, and he's a pretty good athlete for his size (way better than Rosen, but nowhere near Jackson), but his team was dogshit this year & he's had horrible numbers, particularly completion %. He should be a guy that sits for at least a year, ideally two, but if you can get him tidied up he's a bigger hybrid of Rodgers & Wentz. They'll both probably go in R1 since everyone needs a QB, but you'd want to sit them if you could.

Not watched Tanner Lee, but it seems like every underclassman QB should stay unless they're getting R1/2 level signals.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep. Tanner lee is leaving because, despite being complete shit, he's about 6'7 and ideally suited to the NFL. He's just not been very good. With Scott frost going in I think he and his family crapped at the idea of him being dropped.

Like a cardale jones kind of story, only he hasn't won anything.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope he got his degree then. There are so many kids who have no chance of getting drafted that throw away their education to declare for reasons that nobody can exactly figure out.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Washington State QB Tyler Hilinski has been found dead after shooting himself in the head with a rifle.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is it about that sport and its capacity for violent death?

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Floyd View Post
    What is it about that sport and its capacity for violent death?
    It's played by Americans.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All the hype that draft guys were building about Marcus Davenport, saying he was a top 10-15 guy, and he's been shit so far at the Senior Bowl