User Tag List

Thread: The New Years diet fred (No Tims allowed)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by igor_balis View Post
    @Jimmy Floyd , what's your vice, sweet or savoury? or a bit of both?
    Savoury.

Man(c) of the People igor_balis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Floyd View Post
    Savoury.
    yeah same, and it's dangerous because when you're in the mood you can just eat a huge jumbo pack of peanuts or whatever and that's 2 days calories or something

Man(c) of the People igor_balis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    two of the most effective ways i've found to lose weight are:

-never actually have unhealthy stuff in the house by default, like in your "big shop" or whatever. if you want a treat you have to walk to the shop and buy it. it's also a false economy to say it's better value to buy multipacks or whatevz because if you have my willpower you just end up eating the multi-pack in one sitting anyway.

-try to refuse free food. only really applies if you work in a certain environment but in places where you can't go two days without some Maureen bringing in 8 cakes because it's her niece's cat's birthday or something it makes a big difference

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by igor_balis View Post
    two of the most effective ways i've found to lose weight are:

-never actually have unhealthy stuff in the house by default, like in your "big shop" or whatever. if you want a treat you have to walk to the shop and buy it. it's also a false economy to say it's better value to buy multipacks or whatevz because if you have my willpower you just end up eating the multi-pack in one sitting anyway.

-try to refuse free food. only really applies if you work in a certain environment but in places where you can't go two days without some Maureen bringing in 8 cakes because it's her niece's cat's birthday or something it makes a big difference
    I eat so much shit at home because my parents always have crap in the house. And at work because people always bring shit in and I get bored there easily. When I'm left to myself though I can eat reasonably healthily.