Page 65 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,250 of 6970

Thread: The All New, All Shit, Relationship Thread

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    I remember a female friend of mine telling me how on a girls night in her chav mate was talking about how she met another lad on holiday (she was married with kids). When asked if she had cheated she said 'no, I just sucked him off and let him cum on my face'.

It's natural for a beta to feel uncomfortable and nauseous in the presence of a superior alpha, Merty.
    Tbh I do have a good deal of respect for you, you're doing reasonably with the hand you've been dealt in fairness, and I think you and Smitty come closest to 'getting' female psychology out of anyone on the board. You just kinda disgust me with your 'I'm a gross guy who does alright with provincial lower middle class British slags' ways; it encompasses a pretty dark/grimy demographic.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a turkish immigrant considering living in the arsehole of the US you should have a good perspective of the dark and grimy demographic.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do people still say snog then?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who gets more women's mert or lofty?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mahow.

leedsrevolution
    It's hard to give advice on MJ's love life. He's quite clearly IMO a decent guy who just wants best for his kids and his family. But at the same time he's basically become a fucking pussy with no self respect. I mean, if I have to say anything it would be leave, try get your head together and see where it takes you. Good luck in whatever you decide to do .

Man(c) of the People igor_balis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was gonna chronicle my tinder sexscapades but MJ's crises are making me feel it would be inappropriate. @Magic .

leedsrevolution
    Lighten the mood little coin.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do it, Igor.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "I used to have a beard but now I look about 12."
    "I love kids."

<sex happens>

I'm probably on point, right?

leedsrevolution
    Was that a joke, let me check my TTH popularity metre. No, it wasn't.

Man(c) of the People igor_balis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy Mahowry View Post
    Do it, Igor.
    OH GO ON THEN.

Well, I was seeing the tinder girl I mentioned in this thread a few weeks ago. As time went on it became more obvious she was fucking mental. Fit, like, but mental. Very weird mood swings. At one point she texted me at 7am and I didn't get a chance to reply in the day because I was at work. Got home to an essay of a text saying basically WELL IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE ME ANYMORE JUST SAY DON'T MESS ME AROUND I'D RATHER YOU JUST BE HONEST OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT etc etc. I was just like woah chill out mate, I was at work lol. But if you're gonna flip out like that maybe we shouldn't be seeing each other, I'm not in the market for anything serious.

She was a bit grumpy and said "THIS IS WHY I HATE BOYS, I don't even WANT a serious relationship, I've got myself a fun holiday booked and that's my number one priority, I met you swiping on an app, obviously I'm not after a serious relationship". Yeah, alright then, whatever.

Continued to see her even though I knew deep down it was doomed. Because she was fit. We made plans for her to visit me in R-town, and as I was walking to the train station she told me her train was massively delayed and she was gonna be 30 minutes+ late.

"ah don't worry! i'll just listen to the cricket (champions trophy final) on my headphones to keep myself occupied"

"WELL IF YOU'D RATHER JUST WATCH THE CRICKET I'LL GET ON ANOTHER TRAIN AND GO HOME OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T CA...etc etc"

Fucking hell, what a lunatic. Anyways, I took her to a couple of pubs, back to my house, we had sex (sod's law - considering she's a fucking headcase I couldn't be in a relationship with - it was fucking AMAZING), and then she left.

We had a bit of a chat on fb messenger on the Monday that fizzled out, and on Wednesday she messaged me saying "I think we're both agreed that we shouldn't see each other anymore", which I assume was another installment of insecure fishing, hoping I'd be all "ohhh soorry i didn't reply quickly!! i still wanna see you!!", but I instead went with the far more honest, possibly bluff-calling "yeah I think you're probably right".

Shame because she was super hot but what a fucking lunatic.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by igor_balis View Post
    OH GO ON THEN.

Well, I was seeing the tinder girl I mentioned in this thread a few weeks ago. As time went on it became more obvious she was fucking mental. Fit, like, but mental. Very weird mood swings. At one point she texted me at 7am and I didn't get a chance to reply in the day because I was at work. Got home to an essay of a text saying basically WELL IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE ME ANYMORE JUST SAY DON'T MESS ME AROUND I'D RATHER YOU JUST BE HONEST OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT etc etc. I was just like woah chill out mate, I was at work lol. But if you're gonna flip out like that maybe we shouldn't be seeing each other, I'm not in the market for anything serious.

She was a bit grumpy and said "THIS IS WHY I HATE BOYS, I don't even WANT a serious relationship, I've got myself a fun holiday booked and that's my number one priority, I met you swiping on an app, obviously I'm not after a serious relationship". Yeah, alright then, whatever.

Continued to see her even though I knew deep down it was doomed. Because she was fit. We made plans for her to visit me in R-town, and as I was walking to the train station she told me her train was massively delayed and she was gonna be 30 minutes+ late.

"ah don't worry! i'll just listen to the cricket (champions trophy final) on my headphones to keep myself occupied"

"WELL IF YOU'D RATHER JUST WATCH THE CRICKET I'LL GET ON ANOTHER TRAIN AND GO HOME OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T CA...etc etc"

Fucking hell, what a lunatic. Anyways, I took her to a couple of pubs, back to my house, we had sex (sod's law - considering she's a fucking headcase I couldn't be in a relationship with - it was fucking AMAZING), and then she left.

We had a bit of a chat on fb messenger on the Monday that fizzled out, and on Wednesday she messaged me saying "I think we're both agreed that we shouldn't see each other anymore", which I assume was another installment of insecure fishing, hoping I'd be all "ohhh soorry i didn't reply quickly!! i still wanna see you!!", but I instead went with the far more honest, possibly bluff-calling "yeah I think you're probably right".

Shame because she was super hot but what a fucking lunatic.
    Lol this is my life now too. Trying to slow-fade because it's clearly not sustainable and she's freaking me out. The other day she got black out drunk and told me she wanted to have my babies and begged me to come inside of her. Flattering, but holy fuck need to eject ASAP.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mert View Post
    Lol this is my life now too. Trying to slow-fade because it's clearly not sustainable and she's freaking me out. The other day she got black out drunk and told me she wanted to have my babies and begged me to come inside of her. Flattering, but holy fuck need to eject ASAP.
    Is thus real?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haystacks Horace View Post
    Is thus real?
    Very real. 20-year old blonde cheerleader from a D1 school in the DC area, face is alright but hot damn that body is instagram model levels. I'm safe now in Belgium and I've convinced her my phone is broken and I have no service, so I haven't been talking to her now for a few days. Hopefully she'll have calmed down and/or some other guy will have swooped her up in the meantime.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just go back to the racist Romanian, Igor.

She's perfect.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Igor getting some action before the inevitable split. Top work.

More successful than most Magic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol some slut came up to me tonight and said she'd lost her friend. He looked like me and she'd found him now. I almost lol'd but bottled it and told her I was married. Tbf she wasn't someone you could do without protection but well worth a go. For shame.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    Lol some slut came up to me tonight and said she'd lost her friend. He looked like me and she'd found him now. I almost lol'd but bottled it and told her I was married. Tbf she wasn't someone you could do without protection but well worth a go. For shame.
    Pussy.

Maybe banging out another girl will set you right psychologically so you'll be able to deal with your wife in an alpha enough fashion that she'll get herself in line.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mert's right, all your relationship needs is an affair and it'll be fine.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mert talks about women like they're Ikea furniture.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're all the same. They want a good hammering. OI OI!!!!

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fair play MJ. No point stooping to her level at this stage. Everything's too in the balance and it'd eat you up.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikey M View Post
    They're all the same. They want a good hammering. OI OI!!!!
    You don't use hammers with IKEA furniture. : confused:

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikó View Post
    You don't use hammers with IKEA furniture. : confused:
    You nail the cardboard backing of many units on tyvm.

I would have said they like a good screwing but they don't really have screws. It's all Allen Key based locking mechanisms and @Lewis chased Alan off the forum so I can't even do anything with that. Fuck sake.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol she was going to leave this morning so when I got in there would be nobody there. Lovely. My step-mum talked her out of it apparently.

She phoned this morning at like 8am and I didn't answer so she took that as not wanting to speak to my daughter, not still sleeping after being on the lash all day.

Sigh. Just phoned there and she's all upset. What a mess.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you considered telling her to stop being a dramatic cunt?

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let the cunt be upset. She can't lay this on you.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stay with her, mate. Think of the board.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will this be the first TTH divorce? MJ breaking new ground.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Magic, I genuinely can't believe that you still think she hasn't cheated on you. Ignoring the late nights out at bars, the kickboxer incident alone is proof that she's acting out.

Try typing out the series of events as if they're happening to someone else and see what conclusion you come to.

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SvN View Post
    Magic, I genuinely can't believe that you still think she hasn't cheated on you. Ignoring the late nights out at bars, the kickboxer incident alone is proof that she's acting out.

Try typing out the series of events as if they're happening to someone else and see what conclusion you come to.
    Yep, pure denial. I can sort of understand burying your head in the sand for sanity sake, but it will only delay the inevitable.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when, for the first time in your life, you've found someone who's on the same wavelength as you and everything just goes *click*
    and you've never felt better in your entire life, never been at ease with someone like this
    and then he lives a big ass ocean away

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's up bbe?x

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait Lofty is back?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaysus View Post
    when, for the first time in your life, you've found someone who's on the same wavelength as you and everything just goes *click*
    and you've never felt better in your entire life, never been at ease with someone like this
    and then he lives a big ass ocean away
    I'm sure mert will call you when he's out of Belgium and has fixed his phone.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guilty. Sentencing end of the month. Anything from 3-7 years.

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have I missed a Mellin post?

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellberg View Post
    Hopefully it's on the upper end, but even that doesn't feel long enough.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As John says it doesn't. Fucking horrible, really considering the effect it has on the victim and the ones that care about them. CUNT.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're happy with it mate. Just glad it's over, he's going to suffer and she's been vindicated. Been a tough 18 months.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's quite a big deal to even get a conviction, isn't it?

Glad you got it and I hope you're both doing well.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're happy with it mate. Just glad it's over, he's going to suffer and she's been vindicated. Been a tough 18 months.
    Aye, the verdict alone will make it easier to move forward, but it still feels like the fucker is getting off easy.

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've definitely missed something here. Page number?

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FFS phonics. Connect the dots will you.

We're both well, thanks, Boydy. I feel back to myself and think she does as well, this week aside. She's been admirably strong and was incredible during her testimony.

Banned
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeed, I've no idea what's happening here.

Said goodbye to lass I'm seeing. She's off travelling around the world for 5 months. I've got a mate in the Philippines who I'm going to ask to follow her around the whole time to make sure she doesn't talk to any other blokes, but when she's elsewhere I just can't be sure that it's only women she's talking to at all times. It's hard.

...I've got shit to get on with for the next five months so we'll wait and see until she gets back. I'm keeping it cool though. We've both said we'll take a step back from the relationship and allow ourselves to enjoy ourselves properly, and then just see where we're at when she's back.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel quite embarrassed about my shit now but anyway, we've decided to stay together again. I really was holding back, told her it was up to her if she wanted to leave, but I felt like she was almost luring me in to saying ok I think you should go. No idea. Anyway I'm very hesitant. I told her last night does she expect me to put rose petals on the bed and roll out the red carpet that same fucking night? No chance. This will take time. I made effort to e-mail her and she's come back saying she feels sick and anxious and that she feels I am not telling the truth about how I feel. That's true, to an extent, but telling her to fuck off isn't really appropriate and wouldn't help things. As a stoic, I need to reason and make a well informed decision, rather than an off the cuff one.

Banned
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'as a stoic'

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    'as a stoic'

One self help car crash after another . Fuck sake Magic

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FFS phonics. Connect the dots will you.

We're both well, thanks, Boydy. I feel back to myself and think she does as well, this week aside. She's been admirably strong and was incredible during her testimony.
    Great news although it still feels light sentence wise considering the action. Good luck to you both in moving forward, seems like there has been some closure with this so I hope you can both live your lives without that cunt affecting it anymore.