User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: These Sex Attacks in Germany

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty much. Plus he didn't like America (or Americans), so he figured they were against us in 1943 and stuck with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shindig View Post
    I dunno, the Guardian ran that story about the DWP sending out a "Not ill enough" letter to a woman who was having her life support pulled. Pavel slapped that in his facebook feed going, "SEE!? THE SYSTEM FAILS!!" Extra daft considering the claimants are like, "Well, I know we lacked evidence but our GP is like... hard to get a hold of erm... "
    Considering I used to work for the DSS, and have worked front-line - I can tell you with experience that ten years' ago the system didn't work properly, and if it has been cut back (as it has) now - yes, the system most certainly is failing; and on purpose too through lack of administration and funding.

Also, are you just stalking me on Facebook?

Creep.

At least if you're going to do that, say hello' once in a while.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Hey that system over there is failing. Must be on purpose."

I'll agree on funding and administration being the issue, mind. When the Tories decided to restructure the benefits system they (and the DWP, to that extent) grossly underestimated the time, effort and sheer manpower required to make this work. And if money wasn't an issue in the first place, they wouldn't outsource.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good morrow one and all. Join myself, Tobes and Henry around the campfire for this excellent video.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Choose your news sources carefully.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0e4_1455693055

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Infowars.com

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boydy View Post
    Infowars.com
    And Drudge.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless the automatic translation here is a million miles off, he's the President of a campaign group and does not claim to be a child.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...80164492177446

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another example of Swedish journalists' ineptitude in distinguishing children from adults comes from the daily, Kristianstadsbladet. In 2012, the paper told the story of "the fastest 14-year-old in Sweden," Saad Alsaud, reported to hold the record in the 100-meter dash for Swedish 14-year-olds (11.82 seconds). In the picture, you can see the "14-year-old" running with actual children around 10 years of age -- except he looks more as if he is their father than a few years older than them.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/61...fugee-children

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again, that seems like it's most likely bullshit. The original Swedish article appears to say something along the lines of him being there to inspire and motivate the children. It calls him 'Sweden's Fastest 14 Year Old', but it doesn't say he is fourteen at the time of the photo. Even your article words it as, "reported to hold the record in the 100-meter dash for Swedish 14-year-olds" which would suggest to me he set the record at 14 and it hasn't been beaten.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Again, that seems like it's most likely bullshit. The original Swedish article appears to say something along the lines of him being there to inspire and motivate the children. It calls him 'Sweden's Fastest 14 Year Old', but it doesn't say he is fourteen at the time of the photo. Even your article words it as, "reported to hold the record in the 100-meter dash for Swedish 14-year-olds" which would suggest to me he set the record at 14 and it hasn't been beaten.

That was from 2011 - how likely do you think it is that Sweden's fastest 14 year old would be living off of that accalim years later?

Oh, and:

All jest aside, this is of course absurd. The other Nordic countries also saw the rise in “children” knocking on their doors, and did the sensible thing: had their doctors run a simple age test by measuring bones and/or checking teeth. In Denmark, 3 out of 4 “children” arriving the first months of 2012 turned out to be adults. Norway got the same results; 3 out of 4. Finland “only” turned out to have 65% frauds, but still took the cake by having a 29-year old posing as a minor.
    http://swedenreport.org/2015/04/14/s...000-to-save-1/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's hardly "living off the acclaim" to be asked by a school to help at sports day and subsequently have a feature in a regional newspaper. Christ. That certainly seems a damn sight more plausible than whatever sketchy claim there may be that people believed he was a 14 year old at the time of the photo.

There may well be an issue with refugees claiming to be minors to receive better treatment but so far you've given two terrible examples of it supposedly in action.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're just guessing, aren't you? I have found nowhere which refutes that as being him at or around the age of 14 (and it's been widely reported). There was a site where it had the link to the full, original article. Presumably that confirmed him as being 14 or it wouldn't have been linked. It's not there any more, of course.

The '15 year old' who murdered the unveiled Swedish woman.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's nothing to explicitly refute it other than common sense, no. There's also nothing to confirm it, since "reported to hold the record in the 100-meter dash for Swedish 14-year-olds" does not in any way mean "pictured here at 14 years old". The first one you posted was definitely bullshit so I'll err on the side of scepticism for now. If there's a link to the full original article perhaps @Bernanke or @Mazuuurk could have a look for us - I only saw a screenshot of the front page.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many men pretending to be children would it take you to close the borders to real children?

@Harry, obvs.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's nothing to explicitly refute it other than common sense, no.
    The lefytist Swedish press do not care about 'common sense'.

There's also nothing to confirm it, since "reported to hold the record in the 100-meter dash for Swedish 14-year-olds" does not in any way mean "pictured here at 14 years old". The first one you posted was definitely bullshit so I'll err on the side of scepticism for now. If there's a link to the full original article perhaps @Bernanke or @Mazuuurk could have a look for us - I only saw a screenshot of the front page
    It was from a local paper - they obviously don't keep records going back that far. But reports at the time claimed they were marvelling at the speed of the 14 year old. Still, it's all probably just a big lie by racist bigots. That's common sense.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John Arne View Post
    How many men pretending to be children would it take you to close the borders to real children?

@Harry, obvs.
    I've never even intimated that I advocate such a thing. However, we have no obligation to take any unless this is the first safe place they arrive. And that is a fact.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You most certainly have been insinuating such a thing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why wouldn't they keep records? Most sports associations could tell you local record holders going back decades. It could be his old school, and he could just be known to the staff. Neither of us know, so it makes sense to at least question the source rather than jump the gun as you did with the Zia Safari claim.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John Arne View Post
    You most certainly have been insinuating such a thing.
    To a complete idiot, maybe. If drawing attention to such a case causes you to think that therefor I don't think any children should be allowed then you're a fucking idiot.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why wouldn't they keep records? Most sports associations could tell you local record holders going back decades. It could be his old school, and he could just be known to the staff. Neither of us know, so it makes sense to at least question the source rather than jump the gun as you did with the Zia Safari claim.
    It's not all that important in the grand scheme of things - we know that well over 50% in other countries have been false.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by QE Harold Flair View Post
    To a complete idiot, maybe. If drawing attention to such a case causes you to think that therefor I don't think any children should be allowed then you're a fucking idiot.
    Owww, touchy.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The lefty Swedish press like Harold has ever read a Swedish newspaper or even knows someone from Sweden to corroborate his opinion on Swedish media. IIRC, the biggest newspaper in Sweden is Aftonbladet which is just your everyday tabloid rag.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phonics View Post
    The lefty Swedish press like Harold has ever read a Swedish newspaper or even knows someone from Sweden to corroborate his opinion on Swedish media. IIRC, the biggest newspaper in Sweden is Aftonbladet which is just your everyday tabloid rag.
    Nope, but what I do know is that they cover up the rapes of Immigrants and 'refugees'. That's a fact. And that seems to be a common trait amongst the left, where they're from.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's nothing to explicitly refute it other than common sense, no. There's also nothing to confirm it, since "reported to hold the record in the 100-meter dash for Swedish 14-year-olds" does not in any way mean "pictured here at 14 years old". The first one you posted was definitely bullshit so I'll err on the side of scepticism for now. If there's a link to the full original article perhaps @Bernanke or @Mazuuurk could have a look for us - I only saw a screenshot of the front page.
    Appealing for back-up, lol (such a great thread).

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope, but what I do know is that they cover up the rapes of Immigrants and 'refugees'. That's a fact. And that seems to be a common trait amongst the left, where they're from.
    The only person on this forum (as I'm now getting to the point I think that we're genuinely the only people in the world, online and offline, you interact with) that has a history of defending rapists is you...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only person on this forum (as I'm now getting to the point I think that we're genuinely the only people in the world, online and offline, you interact with) that has a history of defending rapists is you...
    I have defended one convicted rapist, where I believe the evidence is too flimsy. Most people defend rapists in a more cowardly fashion, by pretending that a real rape culture from certain demographics does not exist.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Typical right-wing libero facist men of the people behavior defending rapists and those convicted of assault. Absolutely typical.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Typical right-wing libero facist men of the people behavior defending rapists and those convicted of assault. Absolutely typical.
    I don't recall defending anyone convicted of assault? In any case, you're not interested in an honest exchange of views, so move along.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't recall defending anyone convicted of assault? In any case, you're not interested in an honest exchange of views, so move along.
    Umm,

Harold, you haven't been interested in an honest exchange of views (and have repeatedly stated so) for about a decade. I'm just at the point of engaging on your level and you're somehow still getting shown up.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I wasn't defending his assault....I thought you left wingers were all in favour of reform? It's interesting how this man was decried as a racist and bigot for exposing what actually came to light a few years later in Rotherham. Where's his apology? The smearing works, you see. It's forgotten that he was dead right but the smearing has done its job.

And how do you draw that conclusion? I'm not sure how I'm 'getting shown up'.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The lefytist Swedish press do not care about 'common sense'.

It was from a local paper - they obviously don't keep records going back that far. But reports at the time claimed they were marvelling at the speed of the 14 year old. Still, it's all probably just a big lie by racist bigots. That's common sense.

First of all, the paper in question, Kristiansbladet, claims to be simply "Liberal" in their political views. By anything other than Swedish standards though, what we consider "Liberal" is often considered quite left-wing in other countries.

As for the article, I searched for the title in Swedish and found an old thread on a forum reciting it: it's indeed like Toby says, there's nothing in the text that indicated that this dude was 14 at the time of doing this running/charity event at the school, he was there as some sort of inspirational figure (I assume that holding the 100m record for 14-year-olds when you're not 14 anymore is only cool to people who are actually only 14...).