User Tag List

Page 39 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 4533

Thread: TTH NFL Fantasy Football 2017 thread

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pleb you’ve got me beating Gray Fox this week but that’s not gonna happen.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He always goes by current score not projected for some reason.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My main league lot did their best and put up a ridiculous 242 points, still lost. Fucking hell.

It doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things as I'm still top but the win would have wrapped up the number 1 seed. As it is we'll need to win next week to get it, and will drop to 2nd/3rd if we lose again.

No shocks in TTH last night and now the bracket is official:

Me Vs Dan or Gray Fox
    Pleb Vs Mahow or Fay

It'll be nice having a week off.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10-3 in my work league. There's 1 other guy who's my equal, he was one game ahead(he went 13-0 last season, then lost to me in the final), but Lev Bell going off caused him to lose by under a point. That's promoted me to 1st seed. Almost a repeat of last season and has earned me a bye week.
    I'm happy with a top 4 spot, regardless of what happens after.

Middle of the pile in TTH. Dans had a slide but he's defending champ for a reason. I've also lost both QBs to injury this week and don't have much depth at RB. It's going to be tough but I'm going to give it a go.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ryan Shazier the latest victim of my LB curse, poor bastard.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heyward managed only 5.5 so I lost by just under 11 points.

Three way tie at the top and the tiebreaker is points scored so I'm second so I've still got a bye.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a tie in one of my Yahoo leagues that has fucked me out of a championship playoff spot the twats.

The Gronk injury has forced me to start Engram as TE this week in "All About The Angles" though I'm tempted to bank on Jack Doyle, Austin Hooper, Tyler Kroft or Vernon Davis through the waivers. "The Pleb Train" however is third in the league with three other teams on the same record as I am (7-6) with the guy above me being 8-5 and practically set for the championship playoffs so it's squeaky bum time in that league. Abdullah and Coby fleener are respectfully out for my team so I'm going to be plugging in those holes. This is the league with the suspended Elliott in case anyone is wondering. I'm tempted to get Javorius Allen or Crowell

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Middle of the pile in TTH. Dans had a slide but he's defending champ for a reason. I've also lost both QBs to injury this week and don't have much depth at RB. It's going to be tough but I'm going to give it a go.
    Yeah, David Johnson.

I look forward to a 53-50 defeat this week

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My main league match really has nothing to play for. I could finish anywhere from 1st-3rd and while it would be nice to be the number 1 seed, the team to avoid could currently finish anywhere from 1st-4th so I can't guarantee I avoid him no matter what I do. I could win and he could lose and then I draw him. That said, I say he's the team to avoid as, on the season, he's outscored me by 2 points (the only one to do so) but he hasn't actually outscored me since Week 9 and seems to have gone off the boil of late, so what will be will be. Fay is in a 1 game shoot out with someone for the final Play off spot which is and basically a 3rd round of play offs for him.

My Dynasty league I have wrapped up the number 1 seed and play the number 2 seed who will finish there regardless, so it really is a dead rubber. I would like to beat him to give me more hope going into the Play Offs (I see him as our only real threat) but if I lose this one and beat him later on, so be it.

In my 4th league I wrap up the number 1 seed unless I lose, Fay wins and he outscores me by about 30 points. Certainly not impossible, but I question how much Fay wants to win given his Play Off spot is secured and him losing will mean the 3rd top scorer misses out on a spot in favour of the 5th top scorer (with some 200 points on the season between them). Plus the 3rd top scoring guy is the commissioner/him of dodgy trades fame, so we'll see how he plays that.

Autodraft league I'm in a 1 game shoot out for the number 1 seed against Sam of "Ian killing" fame. If I win I'll be #1 and Sam will be #2 and draw the tough Play Off with Fay where as I'll face a jobber team. If I lose I'll probably fall to #3 but 2/3 won't matter as it would be me Vs Fay either way. Hopefully this league doesn't renew, because I couldn't care less about it honestly.

All in all, a week of pretty much not caring is on the cards.

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is my team finished now?
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    Is my team finished now?
    There's a consolation Play Off that determines where you finish from 7th-10th, but it doesn't start until next week.

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Browning View Post
    There's a consolation Play Off that determines where you finish from 7th-10th, but it doesn't start until next week.

Didn’t need Dwayne Allen then!
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alvin Kamara likely out and that's me done for the season

Fuck you Deion Jones you cunt.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thomas & Freeman coming through for you though

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A good performance from Hopkins or Evans and you should be fine.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like I'm facing Mahow next week.

I expect carnage.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still not convinced that I'm going through.

Usually when someone gets injured my opponent's players start scoring TDs for fun. Plus Jameis is out for revenge after dropping him.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck sake, Amari Cooper's active, now I have to decide whether to play him & watch him be shit or bench him & watch him be great. Guess I'll take the second option as that'll at least mean Carr's probably done well.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cooper and Mike Williams (both on my Dynasty IR) being active fucking sucks if I want to claim anyone on waivers this week. They've also dubbed Tyrod "Inactive" and not "Out" so I can't put him on IR to activate one of them. Looks like I'll have to cut Tyrod or Keenum (my QB 2 and 3, in whatever order) plus probably Mike Williams and activate Cooper, and then cut someone else (probably Ricky Seals-Jones/Minnesota DST) if there is anyone I want to add.

I wish Mike Williams would just give up and go on IR. I'm sick of him taking up a spot.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've just realised I have TY Hilton starting on my dynasty team Not sure that's going to work out well.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really didn't think Benjamin (or anyone) could score in this.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wish I would have looked at the weather and decided that Rudolph was better than Jack Doyle attempting to become a snowman.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course I'm beating everyone the week I'm not playing....

Nailed on I get knocked out next week.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I reckon I'll outscore you this week.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think Dan was far wrong with his shitfest score line. 1 player going off wins it for either. Looks like that being Kareem the Dream.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm losing a close one in my main league which seems like it's going to see me drop to the number 2 seed. I'm not sure I want to turn it around though as I think the guy who is going to finish 3rd has been on poor form lately and seems easier than either of the 2 who could finish 4th. I'm not going to throw the game either way, what will be will be, but yea, it's an odd situation.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Note to self: Drop Devante Adams.

Actually that's a lie, I've just seen his score

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think Dan was far wrong with his shitfest score line. 1 player going off wins it for either. Looks like that being Kareem the Dream.
    It's nice to come in from the cinema to see he's actually done something at last. Good to see Gio paying off too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pleb View Post
    Note to self: Drop Devante Adams.

Actually that's a lie, I've just seen his score
    I told you he had potential to be their #1 guy when we discussed the trade, but I didn't expect him to be quite as good as he has been

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My team just works so much better when the RBs are good.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obviously wont matter but I was so close to benching Evans for Westbrook this week.

Jameis is so fucking shit.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly 28 points behind Dan with Lev Bell having given me a chance.

I have Stills, Drake, Lewis and New England v Landry.

It can be done, but the Pats D is going to need to do a big chunk of the work, then not let Landry in on the party. Yahoo has this exactly 50/50.

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Biggest letdown this season for me has been Seahawks defence. Absolutely shocking. I reckon I’d be in the championship playoff had I stuck with the Rams every game.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure I can remember anyone having a Fantasy week as bad as Fay's Fall Guys (in terms of what it means, rather than points, we've all been there when no fucker turned up).

In our main league he was in a 1 game shoot out for a Play Off Spot. At one stage he was projected to score 230 points and still lose, which would be ridiculous (although I scored 242 and lost last week...). In the end both teams crashed down to Earth, but he's lost with 203 points (enough to beat 2 of the 3 teams that were already Play Off bound, including me) while his opponent has 209 but is projected to reach 225. Season over.

In my Dynasty league, which I believe he considers his "main league", his mission was a bit tougher. He needed to win and one of two teams to lose. The projections had him to win 166-142 while one of the teams he needed to lose would also win 171-143 but the other would lose 160-164, giving him a play off spot if all went to projection, but obviously that match was close. When the guy who was meant to be bailing him out started Matt Ryan on Thursday it looked bad for him, but the match was still close enough. When I went to bed last night Fay had a clear win by the looks of it but it looked like both other teams would win and deny him. Now I wake up the news that one of those 2 teams has booked a win and the other had an 82% chance of winning (which reduces a lot if Dion Lewis sits) but somehow, Fay's match has turned against him so even if that team at 82% fucks up, he's unlikely to make it as he currently looks like he's going to lose to a team who has been thumped 9 weeks in a row and sits bottom of the table. Ridiculous.

Then there's TTH where Mahow has thumped him.

And finally in our 4th league, where he wanted to lose, he was cruising to a win (of course) and then benched both his QBs, which is bound to piss off the commish no end. Even with that, he's only projected to lose tonight by 6 points, so unless he also benches Drake, he could pull it off and win the only match he doesn't want to. It may all be for nothing as the commish is currently projected to lose by 1 point, but that can change easily.

As for me... it looks like my main league will be the only 1 out of 5 leagues where I'm not the number 1 seed after a narrow loss this week where no one performed. I think I need Rodgers to come back to have a prayer of winning the league as Mariota is fucking shite, but if he does it harms my Dynasty chances, so not sure what I want there. In Dynasty I racked up 231 points this week despite benching Howard, and the next highest (who looks like being my opponent next week....) got 187, so I should be the favourite for this league, but I still don't think I'll win it, something is bound to screw me. He's just lost Wentz though which helps me in the Semis, even if it kills me in TTH.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly 28 points behind Dan with Lev Bell having given me a chance.

I have Stills, Drake, Lewis and New England v Landry.

It can be done, but the Pats D is going to need to do a big chunk of the work, then not let Landry in on the party. Yahoo has this exactly 50/50.
    It’s as close as expected, but at least we’ve actually scored some points this week I really need it to be a Rex Burkhead game & Cutler to not shit himself, but I’m not feeling confident that none of your team wil score.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mahow

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Final fuck you to Andy Dalton.

All aboard the Pleb train!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So all my other leagues have now concluded and this is how we ended up:

Main League- 2nd Seed

I'm disappointed not to have finished 1st here, but in hindsight it may be a good thing. The reward for finishing 1st is a clash with the top scorers of the entire league (I was 2nd only 9 points behind) where as I am set for a clash with the 4th highest scoring team. The top 4 scoring teams all made the play offs, so that's nice. My team will need to find some form after only scoring 197 points last week, the lowest score in the entire league. My opponent meanwhile racked up 235, the highest total. It could go either way really. I'd probably make him slight favourite thanks to how poor we've been the last 2 weeks, but over the season we've been much stronger than him, so we'll see how it plays out. I may actually end up starting Alex Collins, which is a concern.

Dynasty- 1st Seed

We won this league without breaking a sweat in all honesty. Last week we scored 231 points and the 2nd highest total was 187. I was set to face that guy until another team blew a lead last night to drop to 4th. As a result I face a team who only managed 130 points last week and was actually the 7th highest scorer on the year out of 8 teams. We scored 2617 on the season and the 2nd best team got 2389. We should be big favourites to win this title and it's the one I want most, but anything can happen in Play Offs.

4th League- Number 1 Seed

What a clusterfuck this was. I won my match with ease to wrap up the number 1 slot, but the race to lose to me in the Semi Finals was dramatic, with Fay's team trying to throw his game to keep the commissioner out. The commissioner threw his toys out of the pram, although allegedly because another team (who needed to win, Fay to win and to out score Fay's opponent by over 100 points... never happening) had complained about it. In the end he relented and played Jay Cutler.... leading him to win, but inevitably that guy beat the commissioner but didn't make up the 100 points and missed out. I finish as top scorer, narrowly above Fay, and set up a Play Off with the 5th highest scorer of the year. He doesn't seem to really care about the league, so he may not even bother. Even if he does we should beat him and set up a tough final with either Fay or the 3rd seed, both of which have been on good form of late.

Autodraft League- 1st Seed

I didn't bother drafting this league and have barely paid attention all the way through. Me and Fay assumed we'd cruise to an almost unbeaten season with only each other standing in the way, but fair play to Sam from TTH league who turned it into a 3 horse race. It made my match with Sam last week crucial as the winner would get an easier draw and the loser would face Fay. I smashed him 199-149 to set up the "easier" tie, but I'm somehow, currently projected to lose it, though I haven't set my line up properly and need to pick up a better DST than the Pats for it which should make up those 3 points. I end the season as top scorer again with 2249 with Sam being next with 2198. The team I face was somehow the 3rd highest scorer, so maybe it wasn't worth winning that final game, but I still see it as an easier route to the final.

5 leagues, 4 top scorers, 4 number 1 seeds with just a minor stumble at the end in my main league denying me the full set on both fronts. Smashed it. Still dreading the Play Offs.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jarvis Very lucky but I’ll take it. Am I walking into a pasting from @Browning or @Pleb next week?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm facing Mahow this week.

Have fun with Browning

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Browning Pleb final with Pleb taking it.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve just looked at Browning’s team I need everyone to perform & hope he doesn’t smash 150pts, which seems very possible.

You can tell I’m feeling the pressure when you notice I’ve got Joe Flacco at QB now

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn’t do it. No doubt he’ll have a 4TD game on my bench while Keenum shits the bed & gets benched.

Bryce Petty to tear us up as well, of course.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Semi-final game.

My lineup is not yet set as there are questions to answer. The most obvious one is at RB. All 3 I own scored 20+ points last week and face good matchups this week. Shady has to be a lock given Miamis recent struggles stopping the run. So do you play Howard or Kareem the Dream? I'm leaning Hunt sheerly due to home field right now.

My other decision is to play Evans or not. Winston has been worse than awful lately. I'm actually tempted to flat out drop him for someone like Marquise Lee.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been thinking about starting Westbrook over him but he does like playing the Falcons.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Howard over Hunt, and Goodwin over Evans.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'd play AJ against Xaivier Rhodes?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How did Marvin Jones do against Minnesota a few weeks ago?

Then again I did start Amari Cooper every week.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jordy Nelson is also available on waivers. With Rodgers cleared. Him in for Evans?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I nicked Rodgers off waivers in my only playoff championship match that isn't TTH.

Nelson is a good shout.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's tempting - I might have the same decision to make, actually.