User Tag List

Thread: Gardens (Sponsored by Shindigs green fingers)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Spent a small fortune on timber for my new garden today.

Oak to build a pergola, this will go down the side of the house, this will be my BBQ/Bar area. I might eventually put a solid roof on this, or maybe a section. Once the pergola is built I'm planning to block pave the ground with an oak sleeper boarder. Decided on the block pavers as they're near on indestructible and if I get an oil stain from cooking I'll be able to swap a couple of the blocks out easily.

Also bought some cedar slats to build some climbing trellis on the side of the garage.

Then finally I have 18sqm of yellow balau decking which should look mint. This will be on the other side of the garden to the pergola and then we have turf between and a plant boarder. Have some rattan seats to go there.

The garden turf is pretty shitty but it looks nice, once I've got the the work finished I'll start focusing on that. Would prefer artifical but my wife is dead against it.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/jkwSa2z

This is my set up, just finished the other week.

We got a pergola as well, really like it. We got a sail for the roof but not sure it’s going to give as much protection as we want so thinking of other options for that.

Edit: fake grass as well. Soz to the haters.
    Last edited by Adamski; 24-03-2021 at 10:52 PM.