User Tag List

Thread: TTH WEREWOLF House of Cards - The Rise of Burnham

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It really, really, really didn't make sense not to double kill Vim when the chance was there. Those few rounds were a real disaster for the wolf team.

Good game though. Probably a bit too stilted in the town's favour, although the wolves didn't help themselves. I mean, what was Jimmy doing? Thinking about it, had he done that, and then they'd forgone their night kill (without us knowing) they could have really run rings around the town for a few rounds. I reckon the different rules mechanisms definitely make it more interesting as a plain villager, but are probably less welcome for role holders.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by niko_cee View Post
    It really, really, really didn't make sense not to double kill Vim when the chance was there. Those few rounds were a real disaster for the wolf team.

Good game though. Probably a bit too stilted in the town's favour, although the wolves didn't help themselves. I mean, what was Jimmy doing? Thinking about it, had he done that, and then they'd forgone their night kill (without us knowing) they could have really run rings around the town for a few rounds. I reckon the different rules mechanisms definitely make it more interesting as a plain villager, but are probably less welcome for role holders.
    The Wolves fucked it a bit and the Town role players got either very lucky with their investigations and sniper kill or were brilliantly played (I'd actually tend toward the latter).