Well the Black Friday sales are already upon us and the big day is this coming Friday, 24th November, and, just like last year, I'm off work so will be scouring the internet for things I don't particularly need but suddenly want because they're a BARGAIN.

Before we get down to the bargains though, I can't recommend three websites enough:
HotUKDeals to see the latest trending deals, both online and offline.
Camel Amazon Price Tracker to check if that Amazon bargain really is a bargain, by seeing the tracked price history.
Quidco to get free cashback on the majority of your purchases.

Is there anything you're keeping an eye out for? Or anything you've already bought and wish you'd maybe waited to see if it's any cheaper on Friday? I recenty bought a Simba mattress and two pillows but would have probably got it cheaper had I waited a week, but eh who cares I wanted it in time for my week off work.

The best Black Friday deal that Amazon will have to offer is quite clearly 50 Hot Wheels Cars for less than £30, so really it could be /threadover but we'll continue in vain anyway.

Here's a link to the page with all the Amazon Black Friday Deals as and when they happen.

Why not get a free 30 day trial of Amazon Prime if you haven't already. You'll get 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals as well as unlimited next day delivery.

One that's gone down quite well is 3 Months Free of Kindle Unlimited, but make sure to cancel it so you don't get charged after the three months. And why not get a Kindle Paperwhite for £79.99 while you're at it?

Fancy getting an Echo?
New Amazon Echo 2nd Gen - £69.99
Echo Dot 2nd Gen - £34.99
New Amazon Echo Plus - £109.99

Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote - £24.99

How about some games consoles?
Xbox One S 500GB: Shadow of War + Star Wars Battlefront 2 - £199
Xbox One S 500GB + Forza Horizon 3 + Hot Wheels DLC + Star Wars Battlefront 2 - £199

PlayStation 4 Pro & FIFA 18 + PS+ 3 Month Subscription + Fallout 4 + Call of Duty WWII - £319.99
PlayStation 4 Pro + Fallout 4 + Gran Turismo Sport + Call of Duty WWII - £299.99

Nintendo Switch Neon Console with either FIFA18 or Mario Kart for £309.99 (also available in Grey)
Or if you must have Mario Odyssey it's in stock at Zavvi for £319.99.

Or maybe you just want to renew your PS+ subscription for a bargain price of £36.85 for 12 months. Or 2 months XBOX LIVE for £29.99 when you rent some random movie.

Consoles are for nerds. Get yourself this ASUS FX503VD-DM080T 15.6" Gaming Laptop - (Intel i5-7300HQ, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, GTX 1050 Graphics, Windows 10) - Black - £599.99 instead.

Not a gamer? LOL don't worry, cos there's still those toy cars I posted earlier. Or Microsoft Surface Pro 12.3" (2017 Version) with Type Cover - £649

Save upto 50% on selected Whiskey, Gin & Tequila

Toshiba Canvio Basics 3TB Portable External Hard Drive - £84
SONOS PLAY:5 Smart Wireless Speaker - £409

Pokemon Mega Absol Ex Collection Box - £19.99

Futurama Season 1-8 DVD - £16
Family Guy Season 1-14 DVD - £25
24 Season 1 - 9 DVD - £27.99

The Action Collection (4K UHD+BD+UV) (The Huntsman Winters War / Warcraft The Beginning / Lucy / Everest / Battleship - £40
X-Men: Apocalypse 4K UHD + UV Copy - £14.40
Middle Earth – Six Film Collection Extended Edition - 30 Blu-Rays - £49.99

And in loving memory of Taz, the Oral B Smart Series 6500 Tooth Brush - £55

Bored now. I'll post more deals as they pop up. Feel free to do the same.

Oh and if anyone spots a good deal on a 128GB+ MicroSD card that can be used in a Nintendo Switch (UHS-I SDXC, right?), holla at me cos Mike wants one for Christmas. At the moment I'm hoping the Toshiba Exceria M302 128GB goes below £39.99.

Also hoping my wife's wedding ring gets a Black Friday reduction, because apparently I'm meant to get another ring due to a baby arriving. What a swizz. Will get me in good books for a while though, so here's to hoping Ernest Jones have a half-price day or something. Oh along with something called Babyliss Smooth & Wave she's seen on telly, which is currently £130. Need a deal on that, really.

Other than that I just need a present for my mum, who thankfully has been very specific: a digital alarm clock that is no longer than 13cm so it fits in the space she has on her bedside table. Should be easy enough to find one, right? Will scout around on Friday.