I doubt I even got half way through this in the end so, a couple of weeks ago, I decided to re-start the whole trilogy seeing as I've dicked about with all three to varying degrees but always ended up tailing off at some point.

I'm further with the first one that I've ever been at the moment. Last time I gave up in the Tomb of the Giants, because there's only so many times a man can get murdered in the darkness before he loses all hope. That was the first place I went after getting the lord vessel last time though, so this time I've given it a wide berth and gone to all the other available areas first, which has been good because they're all new areas to me.

I beat Seath the Scaleless a couple of days ago, who was quite easy actually. Those invisible walkways in the Crystal Cave would have fucked me completely were it not for the messages left by other plays though. I also spend fucking HOURS faffing about with the stairs in the Duke's Archives. That was annoying.

I've then had a day off work today and not really been able to tear myself away from it. Twatted the Four Kings, which after some initial confusion was really just an exercise in tanking up and just hacking the fuck out of them as quickly as possible. I've then beaten Ceaseless Discharge (tied with Gaping Dragon for the most disgusting boss name in the game ), Demon Firesage and the Centipede Demon.

I'm currently engaging in a seemingly endless series of suicide runs to try and kill Bed of Chaos, which I've broken away from so I can have moan about to you gentlemen. On paper should be easy because I know exactly what I've got to do but it's just tedious as fuck and he keeps swiping me off the edge. I'm pretty sure I got within seconds of doing it earlier and he hit me with some fire blast that incinerated me on impact, the wanker.

It's definitely doable though. It's just a really weird boss fight. I feel like I've missed out on Lost Izalith a bit as a level because I just ran through most of it. Because, you know, fuck those giant stone dragons or whatever they are that are wandering around down there. I can't be bothered with all that. I'm hoping that when I get out of here and return to the Tomb of the Giants (which I will have to do after this boss fight) I'll be such a walking tank that no amount of spiders, rabid dogs or whatever the fuck else it was that lived down there will be enough to pummel me into submission again.