User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: These Sex Attacks in Germany

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's establishment compared to Robinson, and certainly not the working class hero.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    She didn't equate them. She's doing what other feminists are doing and trying to shift the public discussion away from immigration and back towards women's rights because - shock horror - that's sort of a big interest for feminists.
    Yes, and she's doing that by downplaying this as nothing worse than what happens here.

Remember back a few pages when we started talking about this that it was because you claimed feminists weren't talking about what happened in Cologne? The entire point of posting it was that, yes, a high-profile feminist author had written about it and had decried it as terrible. She wasn't equating it to any other rape, but you wouldn't know that, because you didn't read it.
    Well, she's talking about it in the same tone as Jess Phillips. They will never just come out and tell it as it is - it's always 'this is bad but'. I read the first paragraph and the tone was clear. I don't tend to read what proven frauds and liars have to say.

I couldn't give a fuck what else she has written. Take your ad-hominem shite and cake the walls with it you stupid bastard.
    So you don't care about integrity? You seem to care quite a lot about what I have previously written. Of courser as the grown up here I won't resort to calling you names like we were in a playground.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by QE Harold Flair View Post
    Yes, and she's doing that by downplaying this as nothing worse than what happens here.
    She isn't.

Well, she's talking about it in the same tone as Jess Phillips.
    She isn't.

So you don't care about integrity? You seem to care quite a lot about what I have previously written.
    On this issue I couldn't give even the slightest shit. I care about what you've said previously if it highlights you being inconsistent or hypocritical, which doesn't apply here.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's establishment compared to Robinson, and certainly not the working class hero.
    Then everybody you like other than Tommy Robinson is part of the Establishment.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She isn't.
    Yes, she is. By taking this clearly verifiable incident and making it about the 'racists' who point out legitimately, why this mass rapong is happening. It's making excuses. Remember this is the same woman who got emotional about a nerdy scientist wearing a shirt with scantily clad women on it. Priorities.

She isn't.
    She certainly is. It's all about deflection. 'It's bad but'. No, there's no 'but'.

On this issue I couldn't give even the slightest shit. I care about what you've said previously if it highlights you being inconsistent or hypocritical, which doesn't apply here.
    I think the background and history of someone is important if you want to make a solid argument. Like I said, no matter how good a case Nick Griffin makes you would never use an article he posted, or take it seriously if I did. Well, that's how I feel about proven liar and fraud, Laurie Penny.

'Some people are using the stories of abused children in Rotherham to condemn individuals they dislike on the left. To me that is abhorrent.'

Deflect! Deflect! Another gem from the persistent victim.

A quite excellent investigation into feminists and Islamic reape:

http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/01...inist-edition/

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    Then everybody you like other than Tommy Robinson is part of the Establishment.
    Not everybody. Most people I like are not members of parliament.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She certainly is. It's all about deflection. 'It's bad but'. No, there's no 'but'.
    There's no "this is bad but", but I suppose it could probably be called 'deflection' from talk of immigration to talk of women's rights.

I think the background and history of someone is important if you want to make a solid argument. Like I said, no matter how good a case Nick Griffin makes you would never use an article he posted, or take it seriously if I did. Well, that's how I feel about proven liar and fraud, Laurie Penny.
    If he made a coherent argument on a relevant topic I wouldn't dismiss it out of hand. I've never seen him do that though, because he's not all that bright.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's no "this is bad but", but I suppose it could probably be called 'deflection' from talk of immigration to talk of women's rights.
    Well they're a bit bound up now, don't you think?

If he made a coherent argument on a relevant topic I wouldn't dismiss it out of hand. I've never seen him do that though, because he's not all that bright.
    Like fuck you wouldn't. You big liar.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well they're a bit bound up now, don't you think?
    No.

Like fuck you wouldn't. You big liar.
    I wouldn't go out of my way to read it, no. But if somebody else said, "Nick Griffin has actually done a good piece on this" I'd at least read it. Although maybe not if it was you sharing, since that wouldn't really suggest any change from his usual.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His usual? Does he a churn out 1,000 word polemics for the Independent on Sunday that I've missed?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, there we see what a silly hypothetical it is.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not everybody. Most people I like are not members of parliament.
    Being a Member of Parliament (or of the European Parliament) has nothing to do with it. Somebody like Douglas Murray (say), with all his political and media connections, is more a part of the current Establishment than Powell ever was.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's another good piece, based on an interview with feminists who are not Laurie Penny: http://www.spiegel.de/international/...a-1072806.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't go out of my way to read it, no. But if somebody else said, "Nick Griffin has actually done a good piece on this" I'd at least read it. Although maybe not if it was you sharing, since that wouldn't really suggest any change from his usual.
    Orly? So if I posted a Nick Griffin article here about immigration you wouldn't throw a '' and you would simply read it without taking your views on his past into account? Non. Sense.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No.
    So you se no conflict between those coming from war-tiorn societies with appalling women's rights and appalling views of women in general, and the possible repurcussions for women here? If you're that blinded by political correctness then what's there to say?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Orly? So if I posted a Nick Griffin article here about immigration you wouldn't throw a '' and you would simply read it without taking your views on his past into account? Non. Sense.
    Like I said, if it was you (and if the topic was immigration), it probably would be different, yes.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being a Member of Parliament (or of the European Parliament) has nothing to do with it. Somebody like Douglas Murray (say), with all his political and media connections, is more a part of the current Establishment than Powell ever was.
    It has everything to do with it. Murray hasn't been voted in to an upper class boys club. His political and media connections, such as they are, have been earned.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you se no conflict between those coming from war-tiorn societies with appalling women's rights and appalling views of women in general, and the possible repurcussions for women here? If you're that blinded by political correctness then what's there to say?
    I think it's something that has to be taken into account in helping them settle once they're here, but I don't think you can stand at the border turning away anybody you think could maybe possibly one day be a sex pest.

Therefore I think discussions about sexual violence are more important than those about immigration.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's another good piece, based on an interview with feminists who are not Laurie Penny: http://www.spiegel.de/international/...a-1072806.html
    Yet again focusing their 'outrage' everywhere but where it belongs.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's something that has to be taken into account in helping them settle once they're here, but I don't think you can stand at the border turning away anybody you think could maybe possibly one day be a sex pest.

Therefore I think discussions about sexual violence are more important than those about immigration.
    Taken into account. Oh, that's nice. How shall we do that? So you admit 'no' was the wrong answer now? Let's face it, the chance of these people being sex pests seems to be considerably higher than the natives. The blood will be on your hands. The borders should be closed to anyone who isn't a legitimate refugee or has no skills to bring here. Simple as that.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eton College educated Douglas Murray's connections have been earned.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taken into account. Oh, that's nice. How shall we do that? So you admit 'no' was the wrong answer now? Let's face it, the chance of these people being sex pests seems to be considerably higher than the natives. The blood will be on your hands.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll take that as a tacit admission.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just acceptance that we've reached a topic on which there is no point in further discussion. Your mind is made up and your points have been made many times over, so making them again with added hysteria isn't really worth anybody's time.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Explain where this 'hysteria' took place? you're the one who keeps having to change your mind because I point out your inconsistency.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rapefugee. Thanks. Now The Fugee's 'Ready or Not' has been ruined for me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Explain where this 'hysteria' took place?
    "The blood will be on your hands" is about as hysterical as it gets.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's perfectly fair. It will be the attitude and avoidance of the subject from people like you that will lead to more of the same.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not avoiding the subject, I'm avoiding you.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're not very good at it.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has everything to do with it. Murray hasn't been voted in to an upper class boys club. His political and media connections, such as they are, have been earned.
    It tends to be understood as Henry Fairlie defined it, which is the 'whole matrix of official and social relations within which power is exercised'. Murray is in with well-known politicians through the Henry Jackson Society, and he is the go-to person when the BBC and other Establishment media organs need a particular point of view (which is often rather pro-Establishment). It's not about whether your status has been 'earned' (read a bit about Powell before making that contrast seriously). It's about how you use it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most politicians are absolutely against The Henry Jackson Society. Murray is seen as an extreme right wing, neo con. Hardly establishment. Of course the BBC and others roll him out whenever there's some Muslim atrocity, because they have to pretend to be balanced.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Notice how loving and tolerant the feminists are from 3:30 on in this vid. Just the usual shrieking and non-listening (and threats of violence/criminal damage). Almost the perfect Question Time audience members.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, the 'protesters' there are idiots.

lol at the 18 year old whinging about not having a nice and simple 'box' to fit into any more though.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is he disqualified because he's 18? What he says is largely correct. I agree that anyone that young involved in political issues tend to be a bit weird.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, that was just the best descriptor because I didn't catch his name. It would have been funny had anybody said it.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most politicians are absolutely against The Henry Jackson Society. Murray is seen as an extreme right wing, neo con. Hardly establishment. Of course the BBC and others roll him out whenever there's some Muslim atrocity, because they have to pretend to be balanced.
    Its Statement of Principles is a perfect conception of Establishment thinking on foreign policy (Powell would have lolled them out the door), and between its initial signatories and its current advisory councils (not to mention well-known sympathisers like George Osborne) it has links to half of the current political and policy-making elite. It was founded as an Establishment think tank, and it survives as one.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its Statement of Principles is a perfect conception of Establishment thinking on foreign policy (Powell would have lolled them out the door), and between its initial signatories and its current advisory councils (not to mention well-known sympathisers like George Osborne) it has links to half of the current political and policy-making elite. It was founded as an Establishment think tank, and it survives as one.
    What's an 'establishment think tank'? They have no political affiliation.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would be bad enough were it remotely relevant.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was too good to miss the oportunity.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The state of that image.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's an 'establishment think tank'? They have no political affiliation.
    One that derives its financial and political backing from Establishment figures and reflects their policy preferences. Policy Exchange, Demos, Progress, Reform...

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Top thread posters:

QE Harold Flair Posts 129
    Toby Posts 35
    Lewis Posts 29
    GS Posts 14

I think you're wasted on us, Haz Baz.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalAussie View Post
    Top thread posters:

QE Harold Flair Posts 129
    Toby Posts 35
    Lewis Posts 29
    GS Posts 14

I think you're wasted on us, Haz Baz.
    Stop derailing the thread.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One that derives its financial and political backing from Establishment figures and reflects their policy preferences. Policy Exchange, Demos, Progress, Reform...
    Whoch establishment figures? Here are their patrons - http://henryjacksonsociety.org/about...nal-patrons-2/

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://henryjacksonsociety.org/about...of-principles/
    http://henryjacksonsociety.org/people/council-members/

Those Establishment figures. It's like a who's who of Blairite/Cameroon greasers.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You barely recognise a name on there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where would Powell have differed on foreign policy Lewis? Non-rhetorical question as I know very little about him. Was he just for letting other countries get on with it?