Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feminazi watch

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feminazi watch

A London student union officer accused of posting the phrase "kill all white men" on social media has had the charges against her dropped.
    Bahar Mustafa, 28, had faced charges of allegedly sending an offensive, indecent, obscene or menacing message.
    The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) said there was "not enough evidence to provide a realistic prospect of conviction".
    Her lawyer said the climb down called the CPS's judgement into question.
    Mike Schwarz, a partner at Bindmans LLP, said: "The decision first to prosecute and then to climb down so soon afterwards, made by the Crown Prosecution Service headquarters, calls into question their ability to make sensible judgments on delicate issues."
    The CPS said one of the complainants had requested a review of its decision to discontinue the case.
    Updates on this story and more from London
    Ms Mustafa, of Edmonton, north London, is the student union welfare and diversity officer at Goldsmiths, University of London.
    'Non-binary people'

She had been due to appear at Bromley Magistrates' Court on Thursday charged with sending electronic communications on Twitter and Facebook which conveyed threats for the purposes of causing distress or anxiety to the recipient.
    Ms Mustafa was also charged with sending grossly offensive and menacing messages by means of public communication network.
    A CPS spokesperson said: "Following the decision to discontinue this case one of the complainants has now requested a review of this decision under the Victim's Right to Review Scheme.
    "It would not be appropriate to comment further on this case until this process has been completed."
    It was previously reported that Ms Mustafa was alleged to have posted an event invitation on Facebook, which has since been taken down, that said: "Invite loads of BME Women and non-binary people!!
    "Also, if you've been invited and you're a man and/or white PLEASE DON'T COME just cos I invited a bunch of people and hope you will be responsible enough to respect this is a BME Women and non-binary event only."
    The messages were alleged to have been posted by Ms Mustafa between 10 November last year and 31 May.
    Ms Mustafa was elected by union members to the student union, which is independent of Goldsmiths.

Now I'm all for not charging people for posting things on the internet, but there's no way Tommy Robinson or someone similar wouldn't have been changed if a few of the words were changed to different ethnicities. What makes this even more hilarious is that she is a 'diversity officer'. Anyway, this sums her up better than I could, I feel:

Bahar Mustafa is a rich, spoiled, butterfaced white girl who desperately clings to her self-appointed minority status so she can be a "Diversity and welfare officer" at a school she doesn't even go to anymore, despite being so pale that a TSA agent would let her through without inspection even if she was wearing a burqa and screaming "Allahu akbar!".
    She recently gained unwanted e-fame after getting herself embroiled in controversy by banning the superior sex and the master race from her communist gatherings and only allowing in n*ggers, f*ggots and n*ggerf*ggots. Mustafa later doubled down when given a chance to save herself by instead giving a 7 minute speech about how she can't be racist because she isn't white. Now everyone on the Internet is trolling her and making fun of her, spamming her support hashtags and trying to get her fired and arrested for the lulz.

Update: The vote to get her fired didn't work but she was arrested in October 2015. The Entire Internet LOL'd at once.

To understand this asinine kerfuffle, you must first know who Bahar Mustafa is (besides what comes out when your cat walks across your keyboard).
    Bahar is a 27 year old, privileged girl who bangs on about anarchism and communism despite living a privileged, sheltered life. She majored in women's studies gender studies (feminists insisted the name be changed to make it look less like and obvious scam) at the prestigious and expensive Goldsmiths University, which was undoubtedly paid for by her parents. She now lives in their £450,000 home while insisting she is a downtrodden minority and preaching for the downfall of society, one in which she feels she would fare quite well, despite being unable to get a job, her own flat and probably having trouble using the microwave by herself.
    The combination of being a rich, 20-something, living at home, jobless college grad with a degree in feminism and an anarchism t-shirt, means Bahar couldn't be a bigger cliche if she had artificially-dyed hair, a nose ring, and daddy issues. Which, of course, she does.
    To become a diversity officer, one must first run for (and win) the position of diversity officer. Bahar approached the task with autistic gusto.

Mustafa created a facebook page (archive), where she posted illegible campaign flyers of armed women made in MS paint in which the text was too bright compared to the background so you couldn't read half of it (She apparently hasn't learned how to use the "stroke" tool in photoshop to outline her letters). She also made a wordpress blog (archive) where she further elaborates on her manifestos (which she hilariously called a "WOmanfesto"), as well as lying about being poor and disabled. Finally, she created a minute long video where, with baggy eyes and an unconfident tone, she stutters her way through her election promises.

So what are Mustafa's campaign promises? Safe spaces, gender neutral toilets, fatspo awareness, "a campaign to challenge structural misogyny inherent in organisations which do not have liberation and feminist politics at its heart", fight to reject the counter-terrorism bill, continue to campaigned with Goldsmiths Palestine Society, "ZERO TOLERANCE on homophobia, queer-phobia, trans*phobia, racism, Islamaphobia, misogyny, ableism, cis-sexism, and classist behaviour" (apparently zero-tolerance means everyone but her) and making "Woman's officer" a full-time position. She also held, and will continue to hold, seminars like “Intersectionality 101” (that isn't a word), “Riot Don’t Diet: Body Image and Feminism” (as if those fatties can riot without getting winded) and “Feminism in Relationships” (read: Scissoring).
    In other words, she will fight for and against a bunch of made up words while creating a safe space for arabs and terrorists as she focuses her anti-racism efforts for muslims and against jews, all the while creating a safe environment for false rape accusations by defending pretend victims and fighting to get rid of the on-campus police that should protect them but threaten to expose their hoaxes. She also wants to expand the authorities of the "Woman's officer", citing that Goldsmith's female students comprise more than 2/3 of the people who go there and are discriminated, not realizing that them being an overwhelming majority shows the school seems to actually be discriminating against the men.
    Bahar was able to win the election, which some might attribute to her overzealous campaigning for this meaningless role. But this proves itself false as well as hilariously sad when you consider that she ran unopposed. She would never had won as white people and males both take up the majority.

Now I'm not going to post it all since it's long, but it's a very marvelous read.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Bahar_Mustafa

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Bahar Mustafa stuff is ooooold.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having read stuff on her in the past, she is indeed an awful woman.

Think she claimed she couldn't be accused of being discriminatory because she's a minority herself which is proper lol.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boydy View Post
    The Bahar Mustafa stuff is ooooold.
    No, this is today's story. So it's worth revisiting what is happening in our universities.

Henry, you're breaking the rules of the board. Stop that, please.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She now claims she didn't make the hashtag #killallwhitemen but says she doesn't condemn it, either. How can you not condemn such an obviously condemn-able statement?

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Following on from that bizarre David Cameron picture the other day, linking us to Encyclopedia Dramatica is an interesting choice.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ignore the thread, you twats, don't hijack it and lump us with a hundred waterslide pictures tonight.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    Following on from that bizarre David Cameron picture the other day, linking us to Encyclopedia Dramatica is an interesting choice.
    Which Cameron picture?

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The one that misquotes him that you presumably lifted from some moody Facebook page.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is it interesting?

More successful than most Magic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by QE Harold Flair View Post
    Why is it interesting?
    Encyclopedia Dramatica isn't something that Google immediately throws up, so (along with the picture, the first Google search of which links to the 'Jewish Defence League') it suggests you frequent some strange websites.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, it was a link in a comments section of The Guardian piece, iirc. Not particularly interesting.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you watch that Britain's Biggest Sexist (or words to that effect) on BBC Three last night?

Some of the stuff was like fair enough that's pretty bad (Richard Keys) but some of the other stuff was definitely clutching at straws, or striving to be offended. I was surprised I lasted the full hour.
    I'm a twit

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw the title and realised it was by the BBC, so I decided against it. Were there any woman sexists on there?

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course not; they don't exist.
    I'm a twit

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A victory for my intuition, then! There would certainly have been an outraged thread about that if I'd seen it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His Excellency, Milo Yiannopoulos

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was listening to an LBC phone-in the other night for a good hour or so before I realised the geezer taking the calls was Farage. Did you listen Hazza?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Farage has a regular spot on it, I think. I haven't heard the latest one yet.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought he was on in the mornings, but this was a solid 3-hour effort from about 10pm-1am.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"you couldn't make it up".

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perenialy upset feminazi, Jess Phillips, is once again making a laughing stock of herself, I see:

Female MPs call for breastfeeding to be allowed in House of Commons
    Female MPs have demanded new mothers be allowed to breastfeed in the House of Commons chamber, a move they say may be seen as “ridiculously controversial” but it is necessary to get more women into parliament. Jess Phillips, Labour MP for Birmingham Yardley, called for a number of changes in a Westminster Hall debate on how to encourage women to enter politics, including proper parental leave and permits for parliamentarians to bring their pre-school children through the voting lobbies.
    “This place is not representative at the moment. This is simply a fact. All of the people today speaking who have caring responsibilities – be that children, elderly relatives or partners –have made that perfectly clear. When I leave this place I want to see 50-50 representation,” Phillips said.
    Phillips said it might be “ridiculously controversial” but it was time to allow breastfeeding in the chamber, raise the age limit on bringing children through the voting lobbies, and reconsider the working hours that mean many MPs are away from their families for long stretches of time. She argued the proposed changes were necessary to get more women into parliament, as well as improving life for all MPs who are parents.
    Melanie Onn, MP for Great Grimsby, said it was time for parliament to modernise, as studies suggest that almost half of female MPs have no children compared with less than a third of male MPs.
    “When councils make accommodation for new mums to bring their babies into their chamber and the European parliament allows babies to be breastfed by elected members during debates, isn’t it time that this place opened itself up to the 21st century, rather than hiding behind Victorian values?” she said.
    She also suggested that parliamentary recesses coincide with school holidays so MPs could see more of their children.
    Rupa Huq, Labour MP for Ealing Central and Acton, said unpredictability of hours was a major part of the problem, while Jo Cox, Labour MP for Batley and Spen, argued that the House of Commons was lagging far behind industry and the voluntary sector in family friendly politics. To opponents of MPs being allowed to breastfeed, she said they should be told: “This is what women do, get over it – it’s good for children.”

The debate was dominated by new female Labour and SNP members, but Simon Burns, Tory MP for Chelmsford and a former minister, cautioned that allowing breastfeeding in the House of Commons could invite “ridicule” from the tabloid press.
    He said he backed Betty Boothroyd, former Speaker of the Commons, who said it would be allowed when workers at Tesco were allowed to do so.

There was a dilemma, Burns said, when the Commons was trying to set an example that “many many people in their workplace won’t be getting and it will just be seen as members of parliament getting privileges that they do not get”.
    Therese Coffey, deputy Commons leader, backed this position, saying she did not believe there was a big enough shift in opinion among MPs to support breastfeeding in the chamber.
    Many of the issues will be looked at by Sarah Childs, a professor of gender and politics at the University of Bristol, who is carrying out an independent assessment of inequalities facing men and women in parliament for the Speaker, John Bercow.
    Highlighted in bold is the best line, as chosen by myself.

This Jess Phillips twat has form, too:

Self-obsessed, big mouth.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm all for mothers being allowed to breastfeed wherever they are with their children. I don't see much of a rational argument against that, beyond "eww, gross, a boob". I'm less sure about babies being allowed in a debating chamber. They could probably be left with their dads for a bit.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by QE Harold Flair View Post

"you couldn't make it up".
    Is that you, Harry?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With Harold gone, maybe we can finally discuss Feminazis in peace!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I reckon Henry is a bit of a Feminazi.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    I'm all for mothers being allowed to breastfeed wherever they are with their children. I don't see much of a rational argument against that, beyond "eww, gross, a boob". I'm less sure about babies being allowed in a debating chamber. They could probably be left with their dads for a bit.
    You could say the same about having a piss in a bottle. There are plenty of 'natural' things which are just generally done in private.

I don't actually object to it particularly, I just think the arguments made for it do much of a job differentiating it from other things.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Piss smells. There's a hygiene issue there that doesn't exist for breastfeeding.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What was he banned for?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Piss smells. There's a hygiene issue there that doesn't exist for breastfeeding.
    I have exemplary aim.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Davgooner View Post
    What was he banned for?
    Wait he's banned again?

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by randomlegend View Post
    You could say the same about having a piss in a bottle.
    You could but you'd rightly be laughed out of the room.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Davgooner View Post
    What was he banned for?
    Wait he's banned again?
    He got the point that tipped him over in the 'Paedo' thread.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He got a point in the paedo thread?

For what? The shit about women liking being degraded?

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This basically. Women should be breast generally where they need to - however, they shouldn't be taking their babies to work... It's such a bizarre stance to take. Further, on this particular example, I read that only MP's, Sargeant-in-arms and certain admin staff are allowed in the chamber during debate.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Harold has really stepped up the victim-complex stuff since we moved board. I thought it was only the Muslims and Eastern Europeans out to get him before, but seemingly everybody is now.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's just blatantly trolling now. He must love posting absolutely ridiculous statements and then watch threads descend into an argument with him. It's a shame I can't stick him on the ignore list because this place would be a lot better.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard The Male Online was inspired by his E-Defeats.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's been utter shite for a good while now. He also used to have a few on here who would side with him on certain things; most people have moved on in that respect and he's been left with Magic.

More successful than most Magic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't realise you had such poor observational skills, Dav. :*******)

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He got a point in the paedo thread?

For what? The shit about women liking being degraded?
    He got a point for having a point.

Man(c) of the People igor_balis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hazza thinks he's the forum's Ric Flair but he's more like the forum's X-Pac.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ha, yeah. I get that reference.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Presumably without the low grade porn and suicide attempts.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by igor_balis View Post
    Hazza thinks he's the forum's Ric Flair but he's more like the forum's X-Pac.
    'Harold heat' could become the new seething.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    Didn't realise you had such poor observational skills, Dav. :*******)
    It's all on you now. Don't let those migrants get away with it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread has been.....RESURRECTED

Harold at his finest here.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This one you're getting a warning for. I don't want or need to see this shite.