User Tag List

Page 317 of 377 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367 ... LastLast
Results 15,801 to 15,850 of 18822

Thread: The Ultimate WWE Thread

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lewis will be marking out for that Cena bald spot.

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    If nobody beats me to it I'll send you a link that Disco gave me ages ago. On the train and it's a bookmark on my PC but I'll get it later / in the morning for you.
    Could you send us this link as well. I got a driving lesson first thing so gonna tap out after Logan v Rollins.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it this one?

https://watchwrestling.ai/

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trish

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a fucking match

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has been a really good Mania so far.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not watched any yet but stumbled across this gem:

“Otis is just sweaty. For absolutely no reason.” – Titus O’Neil

Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was Wrestlemania Saturday good?
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    Was Wrestlemania Saturday good?
    Surprisingly so.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes.

Cena/Theory and the Women's tag were shit but everything else was great.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Theory v Cena - I thought this was exactly the match that Theory needed to happen and probably why it went on first. Not the greatest of watching, but to be expected given the type of match. Surprised they had a spot where Cena has the thing won, but adds to the heat.

Showcase Mens Multi-tag - I'm so glad they kept the time down on this. The big guys all got their spot in and I think the right team wins? I like the look of Montez Ford and it's clear the rest of them aren't making the big time.

OOOOOOOWHOOAAAAAOOOOOOOO v Logan Paul - Because he is just an entrance now. The actual state of him. It's bad that I actively wanted the YouTube dickhead to win. At least they did something with the product placement spot even if they got the timing slightly off. Paul continues to look the part in the ring.

Womens Tag - Ugh. Lita is nearly 50 and looked it in this. Trish did a little better but both of these shouldn't be doing a fully featured match at this point. Lynch is in a tricky spot. She's had that period of being way over, but can't hope to be near that again. She doesn't belong with the top women but I'm assuming must still sell merch or something. Marrying and having a kid with a complete bellend also marks her down. This was a needlessly long match that felt even longer.

Bayley needs a face turn or something and to get out of this group/company. She's far better than anyone else she was in the ring with.

Mysterio family drama - Dom looks a better than I saw him in his last singles match(it's been quite some time) however it's hard to look bad working with Rey. Good spots and good heel stuff from Dom, but the outcome suggests where the company is at with him.

I think Dom would be wise to either bulk up at the gym and add some power to his game if he wants to work matches at slower pace, or decide if he wants to add quickness. He feels a bit lost in the middle for now.

Flair v Ripley - My match of the night. Charlotte always gets booked strong but it was impressive to see just how much they put Ripley over. She's the star now. I did think at one point we were getting hints of a double turn, but not to be.

Mcafee v Miz - Just, why? Also hi George Kittle.

KOZaynia v Usos - This was good in parts but also very, very silly. Way too many finishers kicked out of or not really sold properly. Also very shocked to see no backstage bloodline segments through the show.

A good night one overall. However I'm sure half of the night was spent playing hype videos and some for matches that are on tomorrow.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just stuck it on

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Theory v Cena - Cena is very, very bad these days isn't he? And looks more embarrassing than ever with his jorts and balding dad hair. Right result but Theory's not up to dragging him to a good match. Not yet at least.

Showcase Mens Multi-tag - Bit of fun, wasn't it? Boatman going up for a splash genuinely got a laugh out of me. Entirely throwaway but a decent watch all the same.

Seth Flippin' Rollins v Logan Paul - Good match. I wish Paul wasn't good but I suppose it's a benefit that he is if we're going to see him a few times a year. The Prime mascot/KSI thing was quite well done and as possibly the only person on here who still likes Rollins (his ring work, at least) I am glad he won and not actual cunt Logan Paul.

Womens Tag - Skimmed through this. Lita is very, very bad. Trish isn't great but she doesn't look so awkward. They need to end Damage CTRL and try to salvage something for those three.

Mysterio family drama - A good match, though mostly for the chicanery and atmosphere, but absolutely the wrong winner. I assume Dom gets a win over Rey at some point but he should have won here to set him up going forward.

Flair v Ripley - Really good match. Correct winner. Rhea's an absolute star. Though who's most responsible for the belly-to-back momentum if the person's meant to land on their belly? Because that could have gone very badly for Charlotte.

Mcafee v Miz - Who could possibly care?

KO/Sami v Usos - Good match. As has been said the sheer volume of kickouts was a bit daft but the crowd were being drawn in for them all the same, and I don't hate that the established tag team, one WWE are pitching as one of the best ever, were very dominant over the guys who've come together as a team and basically survived/won by sheer force of will.

A good night overall. Nothing that'll go down as a classic but I enjoyed most of it.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The weirdest thing about the Mysterio match was the fact that it was fucking sponsored by Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

The cereal of choice for deadbeat Dad's?

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah that was all a bit odd in the middle of what's meant to be a bitter grudge match.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "What do you mean New Day aren't on the card? We have to put this SOMEWHERE."

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found none of it awful which in itself is rare and all the stuff that wasn't great seemed to be over quickly. The fact that so many people recognised KSI and I had to look him up confirms that I'm out of touch with what kids like but I'm just glad it wasn't Logan Paul's somehow even worse brother in the costume. Women's match was ace, the main event was good but I could have done with slightly less of the story part and Zayn being kicked a million times in the face. Highlight of the show was obviously Big Match Dom's prison entrance.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The prison entrance was absolutely gold.

They nailed the shit out of that.

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah Dom's entrance was great.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just caught up. I really enjoyed the show. Something I haven’t seen mentioned too much these days: Michael Cole is actually good now. He calls the action with genuine passion as compared to before where he was a robot.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Women's tag was somehow even worse than I thought it would be.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah the streak of no stinkers didn't last long with this half of the show. I did like the big lad match to open it though, exactly how it should have gone.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This triple threat though could well be MOTY.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sheamus' chest is going to look like minced beef by the end of this.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Incredible stuff.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor Shane

Great improv on the fly tbf.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pausing the match to let doctors patch Finn up (that was a gnarly ladder throw) is pretty shit. Taken the sting out of this completely.

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hate to break it to people but once again Edge has had a boring match that went too long. HHH must be so proud.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually thought it was a lot better than it had a right to be.

The pause killed a lot of the momentum though.

I also feel it should have gone longer seeing as we've had an almighty break before the main event. Why couldn't they have gotten Lashley and LA Knight on the card instead?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually thought it was a lot better than it had a right to be.

The pause killed a lot of the momentum though.

I also feel it should have gone longer seeing as we've had an almighty break before the main event. Why couldn't they have gotten Lashley and LA Knight on the card instead?

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that's going to have people arguing for years.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought the Edge match zipped along compared to both his usual stuff and a lot of the cell matches, not sure if by design or because Balor's skull was smashed open. No music or vampires though, it's not the Brood so they can get fucked with that.

Hands down my favourite ever Shane McMahon match.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've stayed clear of match results but had to watch the Shane thing upon hearing it. Great improv from Snoop Dogg.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to get too lads lads lads but Stacy Keibler hasn't aged a single day, bloody hell.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Christ, Cody was about 1/5 to win. Was just expecting him to kick out at the end.

Reigns really is Austin/Hogan/Cena x10

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oooosh

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking hell, I’m genuinely shocked at that. Not a huge fan of all the interference in the main event. A B-tier PPV, fine. But wrestlemania? I think it should have been a straight up and clean 1v1.

It does make me wonder just how they’re going to get the titles off Reigns. I don’t think you can get much hotter than Cody coming in and they still can’t pull the trigger. I’m not 100% against it because I love Roman’s character but it’s an interesting dilemma.

The rest of the show was average, for me. Brock - Omos was trash, don’t care about the women’s matches and Hell in a Cell underdelivered. I enjoyed the IC triple threat. No title changes on night 2, either.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know what? Just have Bron Breakker debut tonight on Raw and beat Roman for the belts. Fuck it.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They fucked the main event so hard. A really great match ruined completely.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think they’ve lost some of the good will that they’ve built up since Haitch took charge. Cody needed to win last night for maximum feel good effect. Even if he were to win sometime down the road, the gloss is gone off it.

Night 2 was a shadow of night 1.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reigns winning really doesn’t make much sense at all. As if he needed to win yet another main event at Wrestlemania. Presume fans will turn on him now

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Snoop getting a win is the only correct person to win on the night. Fucking hell what a bad 2nd night that was.

Brock v Omos - Is what it is. Omos should really be winning, but let's have him buried. It's not his fault and he's even in good shape for the sheer size of him, but he's just too big for this game.

Womens tag - I give a fuck for no one in this match bar Liv. This whole match was pointless but at least the women get paid I guess.

IC Title Triple Threat - Some top lads just battering fuck out of each other. It's yet to get old. Drew being there to eat the pin was predictable but Walter winning made little sense, but then perhaps makes a lot more sense considering what's coming later on the card. Feels bad for Sheamus but if he's still Trips gym buddy he'll get his collection complete at a later date. MOTN.

Not another Sasha Banks v Asuka - Why wont they just pull the trigger? I find the lady with the long hair quite dull and she's one LEGIT BOSS away from just being Sasha to me. If I'm right, the only title Asuka has held is when Becky literally handed it to her during THUNDERDOME? Ugh.

Here comes the money - Fucking hell Shane. I was watching this morning with the Mrs and she laughed at the punches. She's never seen Shane before as she doesn't watch but I literally turned to her as the Miz hit the ropes and said it's only going to get worse. I'm assuming he's popped his ACL or kneecap there. At least it was an unforgettable performance though?

I will say well done to everyone ringside. Snoop especially. For someone so inexperienced in the business they sorted something on the fly out really quick. The Miz must be after the most losses at Mania record or something.

Edge v Balor - Oh boy. Two legit injuries back to back. That ladder hit his head hard. Props to Balor for fighting on through the likely concussion too. Even if it was fucking daft.
    But what are we doing here? I know everyone on the board saw this coming, but the Judgement Day is now pointless. Dom lost clean and now so does the DEMON. Rhea is above them and Priest literally does nothing. I'd have said they altered the winner based on the injury but Balor could carry on fine and the finish says to me not a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Can't help but have a large part of me still thinks they'll have Roman win again.
    Rhodes v Reigns - Now this. This feels like proper Vincent Kennedy McMahon spiteful booking. I pick the guy, not you kind of stuff.

I mentioned yesterday I was surprised to see no backstage segments with Roman and the lack of them today should have showed where this was going. I like that Cody gets booked strong in defeat here, but now what?
    The match itself was fantastic sports entertainment, if not the best worked ever.
    You just can't have the heel champion retain through interference after a 30+ minute match in which the face is clearly white hot and the crowd are dying to explode. Regardless of who it is.

The fact that in the 'scrum' Trips is immediately having to defend the booking shows how wrong they got it. If there's a decent crowd tonight, they're going to shit all over the show and deservedly so.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's nice that in amongst the hours of video recaps and two impromptu Miz matches over eight hours they managed to still find the time for Bobby Lashley to come out and give everyone a lovely wave and a smile.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I legitimately loved the Snoop - Miz segment. Was pretty neutral on Shane returning but the improv when he got injured was amazing. Snoop's punches were shite but the fact they called that quick of an audible and he made it work was outstanding stuff.

Snoopie Elbow > People's Elbow.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Credit goes to the ref as well, watching it back you can hear her shout 'peoples elbow', although that did deprive us of a potential dogg splash instead.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They weren't that much worse than Shane's punches.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC1Vl76ukT0

That cunt Meltzer best be giving this five stars. I genuinely love it.