Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is eye-bleeding stuff. I'm calling time on this particular argument, and I'm just going to delete posts that try and drag it out anymore.

On the topic of whisky though: we had a whisky tasting at Oxford once, and the guy they got in to do it also ran them for a number of high-profile clients. We were chatting to him after and he was telling us about the time he did a tasting for David Beckham. For that sort of thing, they brought out the toppest of top-shelf stuff - we weren't getting anywhere near those ones at our low-key tasting - and he told us that Beckham took a sip of the highest quality whisky they had, and then promptly cut it with lemonade.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do we still let Harold derail every potentially interesting thread? He takes everything and makes it about him, its impossible to have a discussion on this fucking forum without him spamming messages and trying to get attention

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree that it's bloody tiresome, but people do reply to him. It's not just him dragging out shite.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalAussie View Post
    This is eye-bleeding stuff. I'm calling time on this particular argument, and I'm just going to delete posts that try and drag it out anymore.

On the topic of whisky though: we had a whisky tasting at Oxford once, and the guy they got in to do it also ran them for a number of high-profile clients. We were chatting to him after and he was telling us about the time he did a tasting for David Beckham. For that sort of thing, they brought out the toppest of top-shelf stuff - we weren't getting anywhere near those ones at our low-key tasting - and he told us that Beckham took a sip of the highest quality whisky they had, and then promptly cut it with lemonade.
    As I said before, this is not 'on topic'. Take it to the whisky thread.

And why are you other twats in my thread telling me I'm ruining my own thread?